Sleeping With My Bodyguard

By lazy-writerr

"Don't run from me, princess." Soft, yet threatening voice whispered near my ear sending chills down my spine... More

Author's note.
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter 31
Author's note.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
New story!
A rewrite

Chapter 32.

2.1K 80 1
By lazy-writerr

Andrea's POV:

Something is wrong.

I can feel it.

The blood curling, guy wrenching feeling what starts squeezing your neck, slowly going down to your longs and sucking all of your oxygen. It was a feeling I was familiar with. Too familiar if you ask me. Past relationships; with dad or the name, I shall not think about.

They made me embrace a familiar feeling.

I blinked at the white ceilings, soft snore was filling large space of my bedroom. The warmth from the harsh sun and Maverick's tattooed limbs rose the temperature of my body, but I forced myself not to move. It was nice of waking up early enough to see her sleeping.

The tips of dark hair fell on her high forehead, eyes closed with long eyelashes brushing against her pale cheeks. The plum, pinkish lips slightly parted, blowing hot air to the sensitive skin of my neck. It sends a bolt of familiar tingle.

Familiar yet again.

I see I keep saying that word ever since I woke up.

Maverick wasn't familiar to me. She's like a one life experience. The feeling as you first-time traveller to other country and get to see, get to feel the excitement pumping through your veins as you drink selfishly the new sights. It was scary, bumbling anxiety clouding all of your other senses.

But also it was exciting.

Maverick was a new thrill for me.

The one I thought I knew, but I never felt.

Elliot was a lot different from Maverick. Sure, I did love him. The younger me did love him with the life I thought was the biggest and most important thing in the whole universe. I thought he was the one. That he was the one I'll grow old and build a family.

But one moment and poof, everything is gone.

Feelings stayed for longer than I wanted. They tried to destroy me. And they almost did. I broke down and Sophie was the one who picked broken pieces.

As years passed, I started believing I won't be able to feel this feeling. Until I met her. Maverick. My annoying, mean, full of confidence bodyguard. As she's all those things, I can't hide the other side of her. The one I learned to like.

The sweet one. The one I let myself believe is shown only behind close doors. The one who brings me a cup of tea late in the evening when I'm burry myself with school work. The one who rubs my sore muscles and makes me laugh with stupid jokes.

She's just... she's perfect. I couldn't ask for anything.

"What are you thinking?" A soft murmur broke down the silence. Her arm twisted, bringing my body closer to hers. "I hope it's me... I don't think I can compete with whoever put that smile on your face."

I grinned at the sleepy, still raspy voice. "And what would you do if I say it isn't you, huh?"

"Oh, don't tempt me, princess, I can be creative with my ways around."

"Really?" I bit down my lips as her deep-set eyes blinked slowly at me, darkening with a matter of second. "Why do I find it hard to believe?"

Kicking her leg, she let the sheets fall form her shirt covered body. She startled me. "I don't know... why don't I show you then. Make you never doubt me ever again."

I couldn't hide the excitement invading my body. My heart picked up a speed, forcing a throbbing feeling double between my legs. At this moment I knew she could do literally anything with me and I wouldn't say no. She makes me weak.

Unfortunately, our excitement was broken down when the elevator ping echoed through the whole apartment, marking Maverick let out a groan and me a small laugh.

"I promise we'll continue this later on."

Sitting up, she tilted her head slowly. My heart missed a beat. "Promise?"

"Yeah," I cleared my throat and stood up from the bed. The white, oversized shirt fell over my butt. I pointed to the direction of the door. "Now let's find out who dares to disturb our perfect morning."

"I'll take a shower as you do that."

"Aw, I was hoping you'll for me." I pulled hurt expression.

Maverick's expression changed to the devilish one and she slowly rose on her feet, inching her face away from me. "Then hurry."

With that she disappeared behind bathroom doors, leaving me for wanting more. Leaving the tingling electricity dancing on my lips, sending bolts through my whole body.

I gulped, not waiting for another second and bolted through doors, not caring my hair flew in all direction and I was only wearing a t-shirt. It was a Saturday morning, a week after Maverick and I looked after Leo. The following week I had my graduation, I started my job at the company and I admit. I couldn't be happier.

It's just that I feel like something is wrong. Something bad is going to happen.

Shaking my head, I followed the smell of food coming from the kitchen and I was met with a sight of Sophie and Lacy laughing from something on their phone.

"What the hell you guys are doing here at,-" I looked at the digit clock on the fridge. "- at 9 in the morning. Don't you both have a life?"

"Oh, we do... but annoying you and Mave is one of the top to-do lists today." Sophie laughed, pushing herself away from Lacy.

Her blonde hair was pulled into two braids and she wore a beautiful, flowery sundress what landed softy just above her knees. The beach slippers matched the large glasses covering most of her face.

Lacy's outfit was matching Sophie's. Pink buttons with dancing flamingo's, light blue shorts and a black slippers. Her glasses were a simple, black ray-bans. The whole strange duo was confusing me, I have to admit.

"We are going to the beach," Maverick's sister stated with confidence oozing from each syllable. "To Sophie's family's beach house. For the whole weekend."

I pulled my brows together. "And who makes you think I'll be going with you? I have an important meeting on Monday, and I'm sorry if I take my job very seriously."

"Ah, stop spilling bulshit, we all know you only bring coffee to important people."

"Well, we all have to start somewhere."

"You only say excuses, which is why I decided for us. Pack your bags because we are going," Sophie shrugged, opened the fridge doors and taking out the bottle of water. She blinked at me. "Anyway, where's that hot bodyguard of yours?"

"Ew, you're talking about my sister!"

"Yeah, so? If you don't remember... she's the one who is sleeping with her, not me."

"You're both are sickening to watch," I muttered. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Don't make us wait!" Sophie yelled as I was already strutting down the long hallway to my bedroom.

I knew Sophie won't leave us alone if we don't tag along to her plans of going to the beach. I was stoked today of not doing anything just relaxing with Maverick and doing some work for Mr Mitchell, my boss. But I guess, the beach will do today.

As I slipped inside, Maverick was already out of the shower. With a back turned to me, she was standing in only navy blue slacks. Her damp hair messily fell all over the place, letting small droplets of water land on her bare shoulders.

"What took you so long?" She asked not turning around and took her white buttons from the chair. "I was hoping for your promise to come true."

"Sophie and Lacy are here."

"Oh, well, then... what do they want?" She turned around, showing her bare stomach through the still undone shirt.

I inhaled sharply.

"Apparently we are going to the beach," I said taking a small step closer. I felt like panther stealthily coming too it's pray.

She let her fingers hand on the buttons, face stretching a smirk what I grew to love. I closed the distance between us and placed my lips onto hers. Her body relaxed at my touch and her hand tugged me closer as she placed it behind my neck.

I smiled as our lips danced together in familiar, yet still equally thrilling choreography.

"They,-" I let out a small moan when her teeth gaze through my bottom lip. I inhaled sharply, tilting my face as Maverick's lips travelled down my cheekbone. "-They're waiting for us."

"Hm."

"We should... oh, gosh."

"You're irresistible." A low groan left her mouth as she pulled away.

Dark, unwavering look ruled by lust and something I got familiar through a small amount of time, but yet to recognise look. Our breathing was matching. Hot, hitting each other faces, sending an exciting thrill through my body.

"I can't control myself around you," she continued, fingers digging deeper into my skin. As if she's fighting with something. "You're like drug what once you taste it... you cannot go back."

As much as I was confused about the confession, but I still let the feeling settle inside my heart. I didn't push it. I let it wrap its root wrap around every inch, cover the surface with un-breakable layer what I am yet to get myself around, but I let it.

I let the feeling inside and something in me snapped.

I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling and pulled Maverick closer. "Then don't fight me. I feel like something is bothering you... each time I pull you closer, you pull yourself away."

"I... I,-" she started with a stammer. A wild storm brewing inside her blue eyes. "Last time I felt this... I got broken beyond repair. I left a large piece of myself without being able to take them back. I'm scared... I'm scared of giving in."

The words coming with trebleness, shaking my core with each word like the strongest earthquake this earth has yet to seen. It was untold confessions. The hidden confessions between the lines. With one look in her eyes and I could read it with ease.

"I'm scared too, love," I whispered, giving matching gaze with love.

"Guys! Stop fucking and get your asses here. We are not going to wait the whole day so you can learn new techniques or whatever." Sophie's voice filled with annoyance echoed just behind the doors.

I let my forehead fell on Maverick's shoulder as her body started shaking with laugher.

"Fuck off!" I shouted weakly back. Sophie only laughed, walking away. That bitch. "I hate her, you know. She's the best at ruining moments."

"I see that now," chuckling, she pulled away, revealing a soft matching to mine smile. It eases up my tensed muscles. "Come on, you take a shower and I'll pack a bag."

I nodded and with a peck on her lips, I was walking into the bathroom. The words I never thought I would want to say ever again playing on the tip of my tongue, making each step heavier. I was fighting with myself not to turn around and spill everything.

I'm in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
293K 8.4K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
356K 13K 84
"I am not sleepy so why don't we tell each other a story?" Her voice was low and raspy and fuck, I'd been lying if I say I wasn't turned the fuck on...
13.2K 692 103
Aurora opens her eyes only to feel the agonising pain in her body. That is to be expected when there has been an accident. It's excruciatingly painfu...