IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

By dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 31

12.3K 915 755
By dadonki

      Arionna monae brown-ari

I sighed trying to stand up but my legs gave out on me yet again due to three rounds me and tutti just went.

I slapped tutti in the face causing him to jump out his sleep.

"The fuck you hit me so hard for? Fuck that why did you even hit me?" He mugged.

"Because bitch I cant get up and it's your fault." I frowned.

"Ari get.the.fuck.out.my.face." He calmly said rubbing his face.

"Help me upppp I have to go." I whined.

We was at me and kay apartment but I had to go to my momma house so me her and chazz could go to the gathering for Lisa.

I'm not missing that so if I have to crawl I will.

"If you need help ask me nicely or don't ask at all." He shrugged putting the covers over his face.

"Can you help me please?"

"Nope you better try again in a hour."He chuckled.

"Knew I shouldn't have fucked with you or on you." I mumbled.

"Well that's too damn bad cause you stuck with me."

"shut up bitch I ain't stuck with shit." I mugged the air.

He sat up and looked at me.

"What bitch." I bucked at him.

"Till death do us part."

__

"It's bout time you got here." Chazz said as I walked on the porch.

"Shut up bitch you act like this a important event." I mugged as my mother came out the house.

"Because it is a important event that's why I'm bringing my tea cup." He pulled a cup from out his hood.

"I worry about you sometimes." I shook my head and we walked to the car.

~skips the car ride~

__

Me and chazz been here for a hour and ain't shit happen yet.

"Man I could be hugged up under my girl right now." Chazz sighed and I snapped my neck at him.

"Neisha? You cuffed a hoe? I'm disappointed in you." I shook my head.

"No dummy." He flicked my forehead "I got me a dimeee" he smiled.

"Who?"

"I don't know yet hold up lemme think of a fake name." He rubbed his temples looking like he was in deep thought until the door open and he started smiling.

In walked the lady with the gay husband from the repast and chazz pulled his tea cup out.

"This nigga." I mumbled shaking my head.

Everything was normal which made me and chazz frown.

"Bitch watch where you going." The girl with the gay friend said which made me and chazz snap our neck in her direction so fast.

"It's about to go down." Chazz whispered and I busted out laughing causing a couple looks from people.

Somebody's child mugged me and I mugged her back cause FUCK THEM KIDS.

She gave me the finger and I gave it right back. "Nappy headed ass." I mugged.

"I'm telling my brother." The little girl said getting up.

"Chile she don't give not one fuck two fuck three-how old you is?"

"I'm is seven."

"That 'is' in your sentence was unnecessary but anyways she don't give not one fuck two fuck three fuck four fuck five fuck six fuck nor seven fuck so get your brother." Chazz tilted his head and smiled.

"Period." I co-signed and she took off running.

Our attention went back to the two people from the repast.

"I see your still disrespectful." The lady said.

"And I see your husband still fucking my homeboy."

"And I-oop." Chazz sipped from his cup.

Wasn't shit in it.

"You been messing with my boyfriend sister." Some dark skinned girl walked up to me with her finger in my face.

"Aht move back girl." Chazz smacked her hand out my face before I said anything.

"Don't put your hands on me the fuck." She smacked chazz and I stood up and smacked her right back.

"Don't put your hands on my cousin bitch we don't know you like that." I mugged.

She launched at me and I kicked her causing her to fall.

Chazz started dying laughing I'm talking tears in his eyes laughing.

"Karate kicked that bitch." He said still dying laughing.

She stood up and weakly walked to me so I sent a hit so her face.

Before I sent another one some nigga grabbed me and pulled me out the house.

"Woah chill lil mama." He chuckled as i tried to get out his hold.

"Sir unhand me before this entire establishment get shot the fuck up." I calmly said.

"No need for violence." He laughed letting me go.

I looked at him and a mug instantly appeared on my face cause why the hell that bitch even try to fight me in the first place.

"Damn you know me or something? Looking at me like I killed your boyfriend or something." He laughed.

I just wanted to go home or lay up under tutti that bitch just blew me for real.

"You got a car?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Well excuse me most people ask for my number or instagram you wanna know if I got a car, go awf." He mugged and I sighed.

"Can you just drop me off home please."

He nodded his head and walked to what I'm guessing is his car so I just followed.

"Oh shit my disabled cousin." I mumbled once we got in the car.

I pulled my phone out to call him.

     FavC🥰
                      Connecting...

"Where you at nigga."

"Parking lot you wanna leave?"

"Yeah I'm on my way I knew I should have brung my crutches would have hit her clean across her head with that bitch." He mumbled and I laughed.

"What's your name?" I asked as he looked down on his phone.

"Kanard I'm Lisa son."

"Aw I'm sorry for your lost." I felt bad cause I don't what I would do if my momma died.

"Thanks." He chuckled and I looked up seeing chazz limping towards the cars.

"Honk the horn for me." I nudged kanards arm.

He honked the horn scaring chazz which made him grab his gun off his waist.

"This nigga." I mumbled.

He got in holding his chest breathing hard.

"I shoot animals for fun you can't be doing that."

NIGGA WHATTTT?

"Ain't no way you making it to heaven." Kanard laughed shaking his head.

"Heaven gon be boring anyway ain't nobody really gon be in there so I can live with that." Chazz shrugged and I started dying laughing.

"Anyway who you is nigga." Chazz mugged Kanard through the mirror.

"I'm Kanard Lisa son. who you?"

"That's for me to know and you to never find out, sorry for your lost tho."

Chazz patted his shoulder making Kanard mug him.

"Sir if you like me just say it don't just stare at me.  but just to let you know I don't go that way I have a friend named Kevin who would love to date you tho." Chazz said mugging him back.

"Nigga- what's the address before I leave him on a highway somewhere." Kanard sighed and I laughed.

I gave him tutti address and he nodded pulling off.

"This is why I kill people." Chazz sighed and I chocked on my spit as Kanard laughed.

"What happened." Kanard asked still laughing.

"Man this one li jit posted she losted her brother, so I slid up and told her sorry for her lost."

I nodded.

"This stupid hoe gon say some ' I have a boyfriend' so I replied back 'and I have a brother' stupid ass female ain't have to do all that." He mugged.

My mouth dropped open as Kanard died laughing.

"Sir- hell definitely gon be packed." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You damn skippy imma be throwing all the kick backs down that bitch." He smiled.

"Jesus fix it." I shook my head.

We pulled up to tutti house and chazz instantly got out he was moving to fast cause his stupid ass almost fell.

"FUCK I forgot I was disabled." He yelled limping in the apartment building.

"What's ya name?" He asked licking his lips.

"Tutti." I dryly said getting out the car.

"Wait what's your Instagram?" He asked through the window.

"Twerkfa.t" I yelled and he nodded his head typing it on his phone.

"Man that's a nigga instagram."

"I know that's my nigga instagram like a few pics." I winked walking into the building.

"I want a white friend" I frowned looking at the two girls doing tik toks.

I walked into tutti apartment and he was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey chazz." He nodded his head then mugged me.

Well damn what I do.

I ignored him and walked to his room getting ready to take a shower.

"Go go go go go go go who's next?" I sung dancing a little in the mirror walking past it.

After I got out the shower tutti was laid out on the bed.

And then it hit me.

Where the fuck was my momma while everything went down???.

I sat on the bed FaceTiming my mother to see where the hell she was at.

                    Dukes💕
                   Connecting...

"Hello?"

"Where you at? Cause I fought somebody and you was nowhere to be found. What if they jumped me?"

"You fought?" Tutti sat up staring a hole in the side of my face while I continued looking down at my phone.

"Well did they jump you?"

"No" I said lowly.

"Ok then don't call my phone with no nonsense I'm with my man bye."

She hung up and my mouth dropped.

"Who you fight and why?" Tutti asked I ignored him getting up to tell chazz what my momma just told me.

I walked in the living room but he wasn't there.

"CHAZZ" I yelled.

No answer.

"He left while you was in the shower he said some girl named neisha wanted him to come over, now why you fight?." Tutti said as I walked back in the room.

"Damn diamond gon be hurt when he find out" I mumbled.

"Get out cause you finna blow me." Tutti said mugging me.

"Boy fuck you I ain't even do nothing so therefore I'm not going nowhere." I said making myself comfortable in the bed.

"Hate it here." He mumbled.

"Well learn to love it cause your gonna be here for a while."

___________________________

If y'all mfs don't start voting imma just stop updating.

This book has approximately 20 chapters left I don't think imma do a sequel.

Excuse any mistakes

Didn't proof read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 24.7K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
3.6M 122K 83
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆" 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 2019.
533K 17.5K 27
"𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥" 𝘔𝘢𝘺 2021
122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.