{Sketches}~ Lams modern soulm...

By Montsi_Dog

When you turn 20, everything your soulmate writes or draws or makes on their skin shows up on you. Alex. A 1... More

~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
~Q&A~
Q&A Answers pt. 1
Q&A Answers part 2
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~ part un
~chapter 12~ part duex
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
Heehee
~chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~

~chapter 10~

327 24 315
By Montsi_Dog

John POV

So now it was just me, pegs, herc, Laf, and Lexi. Peggy being Peggy wanted to keep the game going so she spun the bottle again. It landed on Laf and Peggy smirked.

"Truth or dare you piece of bread"

"Dare" Laf said matter-o-factly

"Okay I dare you to go get me a beer and on your way to the bar, the first couple you see, you have to sing a romantic french song."

"Deal"

He made his way over and we all laughed. This was gonna be good.

I turned to the door and saw Sammy and Char-Lee walk in hand in hand. Look, I hate Lee with my entire being but the way he was looking at Sammy was SO CUTE he looked at him like he was a bean and he had to protect this bean with his life. I wanted that with Alex.

I gazed at Alex. He didn't have his glasses on and his hair was in a loose ponytail. God he's so cute. The way his eyes sparkle when a light hits them and that smile.

He realized I was staring a hid in his snake/scarf thing. He was even cute like that. "You good, John?" He said from within the scarf

I'll just say I'm good! No- I'm Okay. Yeah. Wait- Why not both?

"I'm gay"

Oh that's why not both. Alex's face flushed and he fell deeper into his costume.

"PFFFTTTT HAHAHHAHAHHAH OMG JOHN YOU IDIOT" Herc cackled

I held my knee's up to my chest and crossed my arms on top of them. "Shut up Herc." I muttered as I hid my flustered face in my knee's.

"I got ze beer but deed not see any couples- wait I see one." Laf walked behind where me and Alex were sitting to fulfill his dare.

I did not expect for him to put his arms around us both and sing "Wheeeeen theeeee moon hit's your eye like a big pizza pie zat's amor" Oh my god. We were the couple he saw. WE'RE NOT EVEN A COUPLE

Peggy was dying by now. She didn't even have enough self control to get out her phone and record this. I couldn't say the same for Herc. That bastard had his phone out and was singing along. AGGGHHHH

"Ahem I beeleeve it iz my turn to speen ze bottle?" Laf said trying not to laugh as hard as peggy.

"Wait before you do I see some people I need to drag over here." Herc said. He came back a few minutes later with Maria and Madison.

Maria was apparently Lydia and she was wearing Lydia's red Wedding dress.

Madison was wearing a panda outfit. Him an Herc looked so much alike and now that they are both wearing bear outfits of some kind its pretty hard to distinguish them.

"Now zat we're all settled I will spin." He spun it and It landed on Maria. He looked up at her trying to be menacing but failing because he looked like this;

It really was funny to watch...

"Uhhhh dare" 

Laf smirked. " I dare you to kiss ze hottest person in this circle."

Thank God it's not me.

Maria looked around the moved in between Alex and Peggy. I swear to Larry, God of turtles that if she kisses, touches, looks at, breathes on Alex I will rip off her toes and feed them to her.

Peggy was watching Maria intently. Why is she not making a joke or laughing. Is she okay?

I was about to ask her about it but then Maria turned to the yellow one and held up her chin so they were inches apart. I could tell peggy was really confused.

That is until Maria smashed her lips into Peggy's. She seemed to know her way from there.

They pulled apart and Peggy had the stupidest grin on her face. "maria guess what"

She smirked, "What"

"You're Pretty"

Maria blushed but kept her cool.

"Yeah okay," she turned to us. "Shall I sin now churren"

we all nodded and we watched the glass slide on the carpet.

Alex.

"Okay truth or dare." 

"Uh truth i guess." He was staring at his phone not looking up. I guess I wasn't the only one to notice that because Peggy, being flustered and all, grabbed his phone and yeeted it in a random direction. I hit a tall dude.

He turned around and-

oh shit

it was Thomas freaking Jefferson.

He turned around and saw who had thrown it. I watched him tense up and get visibly uncomfortable.

He walked over after seeing Jemmy and then Jemmy patted an open spot next to him for Thomas to sit down. 

New goal: Keep Peggy happy.

Meanwhile Alex was seething as he snatched his phone from Jefferson and sat down again criss cross and might I add ADORABLY.

"O-Okay alex you said truth?" he nodded "Okay do you like John" I felt my face flush a shade of red. WHAT THE HELL MARIA?!!!

"Fine dare" he said quickly. Our eyes locked and I couldn't look away. He was as red as I was if not more so.

"Okay I dare you to cuddle him"

He melted into his knees and muttered "I don't like this game."

"You have to do one" Commented Peggy

"Ughh fine" He said rolling his eyes. Did he really hate me that much?

Alex had been sitting next to me so he kinda just fell over still crumpled into a ball. "With your arms Alex" Maria added. 

Alex looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and sat up. What was he doing? He leaned over again this time more, i don't know, human like.

Alex' head rested on my shoulder and I pulled my arm around him and chuckled. He smiled like a Fucking angel and I swear a part of me broke.

(Who called it?)

click

I looked over and saw both maria and peggy with their phones out. 

""Peggy, Pegs, My dearest Peggles, I'll give you three seconds to run before i rip your limbs off and beat you with them."

Alex started laughing and nuzzled closer into me (not that way you nasties)

"You sill have to spin dude," said herc

Oh right.

Alex reached out his arm, not moving from my lap and spun the bottle. 

It landed in between Thomas and me so I turned to him ready to do rock paper scissors and-

Thomas and Jemmy were uh how do I put this. Making out. So I guess it was my turn. 

Alex looked up to me all gorgeous and shit. "Truth or dare"

Dare always dare. "Dare"

"I dare you..." He paused

I paused

The gang paused.

The whole world seemed to stop.

"I dare you to kiss me John Laurens" He said with a devilish smirk.

I was shocked. I guess he didn't hate me after all.

"Alex are you su-"

He didn't even let me finish. He pulled me down by my collar and kissed me. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

My eyes stayed open, surprised, for a second before I melted into it. Oh my god I can't believe that this is happening.

click

I didn't care. I didn't pull away. In fact, I got closer and let him wrap his arms around my neck.

After what felt like 2 seconds, lex pulled away smirking. 

"I've waited a long time to do that" she whispered which sent chills down my back. Then he just plopped down on my lap and fell asleep.

"Great now we are ze single pringles" Chuckled Laf to Herc.

"Funny story" said herc before pecking Laf on the lips and getting up to get another Sam addams leaving Laf speechless and wide eyed. 

Now no one was alone on halloween. 

_^_O_^_

AHHHH LAMS FINALLY YEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Ok so I am very pleaded by this. 

Goodnight y'all

Live love Laf and Herc

GAHHHHH.

okay bye 

1292 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 155 25
John Laurens is a shy 15 year old, in the closet. His only wish of this school year, is to be more confident about himself. Make friends. Maybe even...
705 13 12
Alexander Hamilton is broken. He's the new kid with a tragic past and a strange look at a school where everyone knows everyone, and he's the latest i...
31K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...
17.1K 586 36
What if you fell in love with a city? The buildings, the noise, the talent, the transportation. The People. More specifically, one person. Alexander...