Cuddles?

By Emo_Klance324

Little space Bakugou. Don't like it don't read it. Don't give me bullshit about it lol More

Game night
T or D?
Relax
Little boy
Gaming
Gaming part 2
Gaming part 3
Gaming part 4
Shower thoughts
Why?
Weed
First time for everything
Pretty little masochist
Sweet boy

Nuzzles

5.9K 153 4
By Emo_Klance324

Bakugou pov: "oh my.. *cough* god!"
Eiji was rubbbing my back, taking the joint off me.
"Okay let's put this away for now." He giggled.
I stopped coughing and leaned on him.
"I will end up doing that eventually"
"Of course bab"
He got up and lay on the bed, patting the space next to him.
I got up and lay next to him. Letting him run his fingers through my hair, holding me close.
" can I take a nap ? I'm kinda tired.." I asked
"Of course blasty" he kissed my head .
"Stop calling me that.." I turned around letting him spoon me.
"Night night baby." He kissed my head. Putting his hands round my waist and holding my hands.
I put my ass closer to him wanting to be warmer. I heard him moan slightly.
I laughed.
" shut up and go to sleep" he said in an embarrassed tone.
I closed my eyes and let me drift off to sleep.
Feeling warm and welcome. Loved and wanted.
Sorry i never posted for a while and sorry it's so short. It's triggering with my mental health a lot but I promise I'll try. But I can't promise they'll be as long. I'm really fucking sorry .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
746K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...