It Started On Instagram

By mahiramehta

Cover :- @callmesancheti Story of two people who meet on Instagram. They became friends on Instagram just f... More

Character info
Chapter -1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chater-14
Chapter -15
Chapter-16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20

Chapter -2

413 34 17
By mahiramehta

2 Days later..

In last 2 days they have started conversing more with each other. Piyali started getting comfortable with Ansh and he too made her feel special by his talks.  They mostly talked to each other at night as Ansh would be busy sleeping half of the day and other time studying.

Night 11

"So how was your today's day?",Piyali asked.

"It was good, but couldn't study much as I was sleeping till 1 in the afternoon and then couldn't study anything till 4", Ansh replied.

"When did you sleep last night?", Piyali asked.

"I slept at 6 in the morning", Ansh said with a smile.

"Oohh god. You have such a odd sleeping time ", Piyali laughed saying that.

"How was your day?", Ansh asked.

"It was good ,nothing new", Piyali replied.

"You remember , I told you that we should download another app on which we can talk even on call without exchanging numbers?", Ansh asked.

"Ya ,so?, Piyali asked irritated.

"Ya, so after an research of an hour , I came to know that there is a app called Line. We can chat and can also do audio and video calling. That app is safe, so no need to worry ", Ansh told Piyali hoping that she agrees to download that app.

" Why to download any more apps when we can talk here as well? Please na let's continue here only on insta",Piyali said hoping Ansh will  understand.

"Please na,  let's download once and if you are not comfortable we won't talk anymore on that app", Ansh said.

After a lot of pestering from Ansh and thinking deeply Piyali agreed to download that app.

First Ansh downloaded the app and after creating his account he send an screenshot of his name on which Piyali has to send request.

Piyali too downloaded the app and then both of them started talking.

"Why your username is showing Piyali here?", Ansh asked.

"Because this is my real name. Shreya was my fake name", Piyali replied.

"What ? Then why didn't you tell me your real name before?", Ansh asked her.

"You were a stranger back then and I didn't  wanted to reveal my real identity to you but now when I started trusting you, I thought to tell you my real name", Piyali replied.

"Ok", Ansh replied.

"Sorry",Piyali said while feeling guilty.

"No need to say sorry, I understand. It's difficult to trust strangers",Ansh replied.

"Thank you for understanding", Piyali replied.

They both talked for another one hour on Line app.

"It's already 1 , and I am feeling sleepy. Talk to you tommorow now", Piyali said.

"Ok , but can you do my one work?", Ansh asked.

"Ya sure, tell what I have to do?" Piyali asked.

"Can you wake me up from my sleep?",Ansh asked.

"Ya sure , just tell me at what time I should call you to wake you?", Piyali asked.

"I will text you the time when I sleep", Ansh replied.

"Ok", Piyali said with a smile.

"Good night sweet dreams", Ansh told her.

"Good night sweet dreams ", Piyali replied and is off to sleep.

Whereas Ansh started studying. He is preparing for his P.G exams.

Next day..

8 a.m

Piyali woke up in the morning and after praying to god , she started brushing her teeths while checking her mobile. There were many notifications on her phone but she first clicked on line app and checked the message from Ansh.

" Wake me up at 12", Ansh sent a message at 6 a.m

"God, this guy was awake whole night", Piyali thought.

She did her morning chores and helped her mom in household work.

She got free by 11 and started writting an update for her story. When the clock stricked 12 she called Ansh after 3 rings she cut the call.

Within a minute or 2 a message popped up on her screen.

"At 1", Ansh sent the message.

Piyali just smiled and got busy with her work.

Again at 1 Piyali called him.

After 2 minutes his reply came.

"Woke up. Now going to freshen up so will text you once I am free ",Ansh replied.

Piyali didn't reply anything just smiled at his message.

5 p.m

"Hey", Ansh texted.

After 10 minutes Piyali replied.

"Hellow",Piyali replied.

"What are you doing?" Ansh asked.

"Nothing interesting.  What about you?"Piyali asked.

"Just came to my room", Ansh replied.

"Ohh ok",Piyali texted back.

"Can I call?", Ansh asked.

"Ok", Piyali texted back.

Ansh called Piyali and they both talked for 2 minutes casually.

"I loved your voice. It's really sexy", Piyali said with a smile.

"Thank you", Ansh told her back while he too was smiling.

"I want to ask you something?" Ansh asked hesitantly.

"Ya tell me", Piyali asked .

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?", Ansh asked her in a low voice but is heared by Piyali.

"Hmm , I don't know. We don't even know each other properly yet then how can I be your girlfriend?" Piyali asked him thoughtfully.

"We can still know each other by being in a relationship. You know it will make us more comfortable with each other", Ansh tried to make Piyali understand.

"Hmm ok", Piyali said after thinking.

"Yeh baby !! I am so happy", Ansh replied cheerfully.

"You just called me baby",  Piyali said shocked.

"Ya , I know. You are my girlfriend so I can call you that", Vansh said casually.

"Ok baby", Piyali said hesitantly.

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?", Ansh asked.

"No , this is the first time and what about you?", Piyali asked.

"I was in a relationship in college, but it didn't last long as she was Christian and eventually we realised it is just waste to continue it further when we know there is no future", Ansh replied.

"Oohh ok",Piyali said.

"So what is your mother tongue? " Ansh asked.

"Hindi", Piyali replied.

"I thought it will be Kannada as you live in south", Ansh said.

"I live in South, but my native place is Rajasthan. I am Jain not a South Indian ",Piyali told him.

"Oohh god", Ansh shouted.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?",Piyali asked shocked.

"Even I am Jain", Ansh told Piyali.

"Then now there is no problem. We have future as well to plan. No inter caste relationship so we can think of future together as well", Piyali replied acting innocent but with a wicked smile on her face.

"Haa, that is there but now there will be bit tough to have sex talks with you when I came to know we are from same caste", Ansh told her.

" Don't think much about it. Our relation started with that motive right then why to think about this matter?" Piyali told him.

Both of them then talked for almost 2 hours and then both went for dinner.

Vansh came back to his room by 9 and again started studying. He had already informed Piyali that he would be able to talk with her after 12 only as he will be studying for next 3 hours and will take a break by 12 so we can talk after that.

Piyali got free by 11 and started scrolling through there old chats on Instagram.  She smiled looking at the messages and how silly and dominant she behaved. She passed one hour looking at the messages and also chatting with her friends.

As soon as the clock strikes 12 she texted him. After 5inutes she got reply and then both of them talked with each other for an hour on call in whispered voices.

*************************

Hellow guys.

How's the chapter?

So today for the first time they both talked on call and now are girlfriend and boyfriend.

So guys , 20 days for my birthday. I hope you all are ready with your gifts. Eagerly waiting to recieve my gifts from you guys😉😉.

Next chapter 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 329 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
13K 835 69
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ "Are you crazy??? You are...
205K 13.3K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...