Mad In Love || J.JK.

By bangyanforever

"What do you want?" he whispered as he then trailed hot kisses down your neck, across your jawline while pull... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaoter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73- Final

Chapter 22

9.6K 251 60
By bangyanforever

||

The next morning, Jungkook and I were now finished eating breakfast when he told me that we should get ready for our day he had planned together.

Since we were going to the beach I wore something simple, knowing that the atmosphere would be humid. Jungkook didn't tell me where we were going next so I thought that it would be the best outfit to wear.

I walked down the steps, as Jungkook was already waiting for me. "I'm ready!" You gleamed, dancing like a little girl ready for the first day of preschool.

Sitting on the sofa, Jungkook turned his head towards you and his facial expression gave away everything. You are stunning.

{Jungkook Pov}

She looked beautiful. And I don't think that I'm extra excited this morning. She is an angel. The way her sculpted figure fits perfectly in her clothes, as she bounced down the stairs.

Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. Her beautiful set of dazzling, angelic white teeth. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow, black hair that rested on her shoulders, and the enticing and mesmerizing brown eyes that got anyone hypnotized. I wondered to myself. How could she such a beautiful and amazing person on the outside but most importantly on the outside?

Staring at her, as I slowly but steadily stood up trying my best to not let my thoughts go further and become a pervert, I nodded slightly to her and before pulling the door open for her.

{Normal Pov}

We were now in the car, as we drove to the beach. Jungkook had the hood of his car down, allowing my hands or roam freely in the air, as the wind fix perfectly through my fingers. The sun was shining, tremendously in the sky, it wasn't too hot, I was perfect, just like this moment.

Everyone felt free? From everything that is around you in the world and in your life. All the anger, hatred, sadness, negativity, all gone. That was how I felt. The wind clouded my brain instead of the devious thoughts that made me think.............

After a while of driving, we had now arrived at the beach. Little did you know, during your moment of thinking and zoning away, Jungkook got a call that hinted where he was taking you next and he was literally toggling over you and your beautiful physical features. He was happy to see you like this. All the cheer and happiness, your hope, your trust in faith. He wondered what it would be like to finally have that feeling.........

We were now walking along the shores of the beach and there were these crazy, annoying girls fangirling over Jungkook. He had noticed your annoyed reaction and basically scoffed to himself. "What was that for?" You asked. "It's ok to be jealous Y/N," he said as we arrived at a vacant beach chair. Cocky much?

"Me? Jealous of what?" You roles your eyes. "Don't worry. They are the ones jealous, because you already have me, all of me.......... I'm going for a swim wanna come?" You rapidly shot your head hinting no, taken aback because of Jungkook's words. "Fine with me if you want to stay here. Just be careful, I already can see men drowning over you," he said, as he sounded annoyed.

"Who's jealous now?" You chimed back. "I'm always jealous when it comes to you Y/N," he explained taking off this shirt, ready to get into the water, "Because of your mine........" And without saying anything further, he walked off.

-----

You played on the chair, enjoying the sun that spread warm, pleasurable heat throughout your body while reading a book that you had managed to pack in case you were bored.

It had been around twenty minutes when suddenly, screams echoed the atmosphere fear. But they weren't normal screams. They were girl screams. Not like when someone is dying or hurt, but squeaky, loud, fangirling screams. Lowering the sunglasses that you wire at the bridge of your nose, you saw a handsome, bold, muscular lien figure from afar.

Oh, you have got to be kidding me.............

Maybe you were right or wrong, but Jungkook had now come out of the water. Yes, his body fully drenched. The little clothes that he wore, his defined, golden chocolate abs, his dark, wavy, black hair.

Everything was drenched. The water droplets running down his face from his hair, gliding down along his neck to his chest. Damn was hot. Get a hold of yourself Y/N...... you mentally cursed at yourself. Then he had committed the sinful and forbidden act that made goosebumps appear on your skin. He pushed the hair that was covering his eyes back, his gaze immediately catching yours.

Catching yourself, gazing at him, and wearing a proud smile on his lips, you shifted your gaze back to your book.

It wasn't long until the wet Jungkook had approached you. The sight up closer is worse. Damnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!! Why am I like this...............

"I think I need to get a bit reminding you that it is not good to stare sweetheart," he said, taking the towel that I was handed to him. Scoffing and pretending to bit show your thoughts because of the close proximity between you two.

"Do you want to do it for me instead?" He asked handing you the towel. " Seriously? You want me to dry your hair?" But then he gave me the cute puppy eyes that no one can resist. "Uhhhh!!!! Ok fine," you sat up from your spot, Jungkook taking it as you stood behind him.

Rubbing the towel and fingers through his scalp, not only drying but also massaging his head. Jungkook enjoyed the masses as he flung his head backwards, softly moaning, "There........ just there........" and that gave you encouragement.

"Why does she get to dry his hair?"

"I wanted to do it."

"Oh my god, he is so good looking!"

The girl chanted Jungkook great audacity of being handsome. Taking advantage of the situation, finishing with drying his hair, you bent down lightly and placed a Soft, quick peck on his cheek causing the girls to groan and Jungkook's face to light up like a cute and embarrassed bunny.

------

The rest of the day, you and Jungkook spent while playing games on the beach, eating lunch, ice-cream, building sandcastles and just laying on the sand enjoying the heat.

A large drop of sun lingered on the horizon and then dripped over and was gone, and the sky was brilliant over the spot where it had gone, and a torn cloud, like a bloody rag, hung over the spot of its going. You and Jungkook sat on the sand as you watched the picturesque view.

"It thinks this time to go into the next activity," Jungkook whispered, attempting not to ruin the peacefulness and calmness. " But it's already late," you asked with questioning eyes, desperately wanting to know where he was taking you.

"It's never too late, sweetheart..................."

||

_

_____________________________________

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. And all of this includes you "

I switched up the POV in this chapter.
How did it go?
Which character do you think I need to develop more?
Also, everything may seem confusing but in the end, it would add up.
Be patient 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 18.4K 13
"I may be shorter than you, but I most certainly do not bottom." WARNING: Smut Dom!Ashton © 2014 iCheeseYou
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
261K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
35.6K 1.3K 72
(Most of the characters in this book belong to Hiro Mashima, please support the official release)(Beware of excessive cussing) --------- ...