The Falling of Empress Malty

De nicoville20

A Tyrant of the throne of the Roman Empire. Her reign begins to crumble ends in 2001 AS. Join her (if you dar... Mais

Preface
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Empress Malty
Chapter 2: The Slaves of Notre Dame
Chapter 3: The Ambassador from Russia
Chapter 4: The Grand Council
Chapter 5: The Weapons of Mechanized War
Chapter 6: The Other Leaders of The World
Chapter 7: Queen Melty
Chapter 8: An Incident in Vienna
Chapter 9: Salernum
Chapter 10: A Look Into The Future
Chapter 11: A Meeting of Circumstance
Chapter 12: A Slave's Escape
Chapter 14: The Security Council - I
Chapter 15: The Security Council - II
Chapter 16: The Last Straw
Chapter 17: Long Live The Kaiser
Chapter 18: A Call to War
Chapter 19: Nuclear Reprecussion
Chapter 20: End of an Era
Interlude

Chapter 13: President Tamaki Suoh

60 0 0
De nicoville20

Night seems to have come and gone as morning begins to sprout upon the European continent. Particularly the Republic of France. In the capitol city of Paris, the young blonde president Tamaki Suoh was busy with his work to grow France into a strong nation. Right now, he is in his office having a cup of tea, speaking with the young entrepreneur Ciel Phantomhive,  the owner of a toy factory in Orleans. His usual production of toys will grind to a small halt since...

"Monsieur Phantomhive, I think you know that the modern military is crucial in defense of the Romans. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Monsieur le Président, I agree with you all the way on the statement" Ciel responds.

"And you know that we still have a few villages in the country and in our empire that need to develop factories correct?"

"Yes, I am also well aware that Verdun is building the Neuschwanstein".

"Therefore, I need you and your factory to produce ammunition for the new jet fighters we have in production. We need a couple of thousands of rockets and missiles for the new jets. The government will be providing you with with all of the necessities to produce these weapons. That will include rocket fuel, gunpowder for the war heads, and all other necessary components to help make these weapons work".

"I'm going to need more storage space then" Ciel replies thinking of the necessary changes he is going to have to make. "That would also mean that I would be delaying supply of the new toy product we have planned to sell this week. This will be costing us thousands of Francs".

"Phantomhive, all I can tell you is that the government will pay you a good amount of Francs to fund production. But I think you know that you can't put a price on defense and country now can you?".

"I suppose you're right". As they keep on discussing, President Tamaki's loyal friend comes in to interrupt him. A tall thin man with short black hair and wears slim, rimless glasses. He holds in his hands a clipboard with all of President Tamaki's appointments and responsibilities. The man is Kyoya Ootori, the young man from Poitiers in command of one of the largest hotel chains in Europe and also appointed the Interior Minister to the French Parliament.

"Monsieur le Président" he says to him. "The twins are here to see you. They bring you some urgent news from Lyon and they say it is very important". The twins he refers to two young boys that controlled the nation's Atlantic navy and the nation's empire. Admiral Hikaru and Monsieur Karou Hitachiin.

"Monsieur Ootori, I'm sure you are very aware that I am busy talking with the young president of the Orleans toy factory".

"Actually" Ciel butts in, "I think we are just about finished. I have a meeting to attend to with the board of directors later today". 

"So are you in?"

"Of course Monsieur le Président. But I do want the compensation. Just write me a check and send it as fast as you can".

"Of course Monsieur Phantomhive". Ciel stands up, thanks Tamaki and begins to leave, going up to Kyoya.

"Your excellency, have my butler bring up my auto to the drive way".

"Right away sir". Both Kyoya and Ciel leave Tamaki's office, while two new faces come in. The twins mentioned earlier. Young men with short somewhat messy auburn hair, one parting on the left and one parting on the right. One of the twins had something behind his back. Tamaki thought he saw something move behind one of the twins,  but he brushed it off thinking i was another fox that they captured to be used for another fur coat.

"Hey boss" one of the twins, Hikaru says. "We found something we thought should garner your attention".

"It is an issue of utmost importance" said the other twin Karou.

"If it is another fox that you want me to slaughter, I am not interested. I'm serious boys, I don't want to be seen with too many fur coats. Remember what happened to my great grand father when he used to be king".

"Head chopped off in 1823 because of revolution. We know", the twins say in unison.

"But Tamaki sir, it isn't a fox. We have ourselves an escapee of Rome". That certainly got Tamaki's attention upon hearing Hikaru's statement.

"An escapee? Whatever do you mean?". What Hikaru pulled out behind surprised him. He couldn't believe his eyes in what, or who he saw. It was in fact Erza Scarlet, the girl who had recently escaped the shackles of Roman slavery, struggling to get loose. 

"We found this escapee in one of the alleyways in Lyon" Hikaru says

"We assume that she was a slave looking at these chain scars" Karou adds pointing at Erza's scars.

"We thought that-"

"maybe we should-"

"Send her back to Rome?" they finished up in unison. Erza squirmed, thinking that the stories of a free northern country outside of Rome and that she was going to be sent back into slavery. However, Tamaki certainly had other plans.

"No boys. You know our policies on Roman escapees".

"Roman citizens are permitted as legal immigrants and Roman slaves are permitted as refugees"

"Exactly. First of all, we shouldn't bow down to those tyrannical Romans, last thing they need is a country bowing down to their whims. Second of all... look at this child" He says going up to Erza. "She looks tired. She looks like she hasn't eaten in days, and her clothes. She hasn't even got shoes. She's dirty, and has many cuts and bruises".

"Well, she is a slave" Karou responds.

"SO? i'm not going to go and give back what Rome claims is rightfully hers. I would never give up on my principles, understand you two?".

"Yes sir".

"Now, get the office staff to get this young girl food, get them to purchase some children's clothes from the Galeries Lafayette, and call my doctor to look at her wounds. We need to make her as comfortable as we can".

"Yes sir" the twins respond, leaving to do his bidding. Tamaki turns his attention back to the girl.

"Young girl. What is your name?" Erza didn't say want to say anything to a stranger. But she remembered the Roman lord who was kind to her, and seeing Tamaki's gentle smile made her want to trust him. Trust him that he will not take her back into slavery.

"Erza, sir. Erza Scarlet". Tamaki holds on to her hands gently.

"Don't worry young Erza. You have my word that nothing will happen to you ever again". Erza feels a little more relaxed now with the sincerity of his trust. Tamaki receives his doctor who tends to Erza's wounds. A minute later, the office staff came in and gave Erza new clothes to replace the slave rags she previously had. After one of the nurses gave her a nice warm bath, she was dressed in a frilly orange dress with matching orange ribbons wrapping around her right leg, hair, and neck. She was given orange bracelets and orange flat slip on shoes. Erza was feeling more comfortable in these clothes, giving Tamaki more of her trust in him. The office staff came back with a bowl of chicken soup and a slice of bread. When the staff brought the food, Erza started to devour the food, having not eaten a lot for a while.

"Now now, don't eat too fast. I don't want you to get sick". Erza did choke on the broth eating fast, so naturally Tamaki handed her a bottle of water. She drinks the water and feels immediately better. 

"I-I really can't thank you enough for all of this sir" Erza says in a relieved tone. 

"Well, I can't let anyone in my domain suffer".

"Your domain?"

"Yes. The Republic of France is my domain. I guess  should tell you my name. I am Tamaki Suoh. President of France".

"So like emperor?"

"If that is what you think. The only difference is that the people voted me in office. The people wanted me, and I rule fairly and with my people in mind". Erza seemed amazed at a leader that people actual wanted. Certainly better than a tyrannical one who has hurt her friends throughout their lives as slaves. Before Erza could ask more questions, Kyoya Ootori reentered the office.

"Monsieur le Président. Your wife, the prime minister Haruhi Fujioka is here to see you" Kyoya stated.

"Wonderful, send her in" Tamaki replies. In came a young lady, who sometimes gets mistaken for a guy. With her having short cropped brown hair , short chestedness, and her choice of wearing male business suits would give people that perception. There is a shine in her brown eyes, but mostly because she wears contact lenses.

"Good afternoon Tamaki" Haruhi says.

"Hello Haruhi! My darling" Tamaki says in a loving tone.

"Tamaki, not in the office" Haruhi says blushing.

"Why not, my princess".

"I'm just here on some business". Haruhi shakes off her husband's affectionate love to get down to business. We have some project proposals for a great broadcasting tower in our territories in Canada. I also have requests to build observatories in our African colonies and some cocoa plantations in Viet-". She is stopped when she sees Erza hiding behind Tamaki.

"Oh. Hello there little one" Haruhi says to her, with Erza still a little shy. "Hey Tamaki, who is this child?".

"Her name is Erza Scarlet. She is an escaped slave from the Roman empire".

"She actually escaped the Roman system of slavery. That's impressive".

"I had a little help" Erza responded getting more comfortable in Haruhi's presence. Upon inspection, Haruhi glazes upon her scarlet hair.

"I just realized something. Your hair has a nice scarlet color. I'm curious if Scarlet is actually your last name?". Erza looked down at the ground.

"No. My mother died before I could find out. I used to live on the streets of Thebes before the Romans conquered us. It was my friend that gave me that name. It was so he would never forget. He was so brave, so kind, and longed for our freedom".  

"What happened to him? Is he back in Rome under bondage?" Haruhi asks. Erza looks down again in sadeness.

"He... He is no longer here". They both understood what she meant. "The empress came down to that site and decided to punished us". She showed them the insides of her eyepatch which shocks both of them. "I was fortunate for my eye to be taken, but my friend wasn't". Tamaki was truly disgusted with the treatment of children as slaves in Rome.

"You might have gotten out alive, but no one should suffer through that". Erza than looks up at the two with a new fire in her eyes.

"That's why I escaped. I needed to find someone who... who would... help me fight". Erza sounded sleepy, having ran for hours and not to mention that in slavery she didn't had time to have a proper rest. She passes out on the floor, worrying Tamaki and Haruhi.

"Dear God!" Haruhi shouts in worry for the girl. "Is Erza alright?". Tamaki checks Erza's heart. Thankfully it was alright.

"It's fine. She is probably just tired".

"That escape surly must have made her tired".

"Quite so". Tamaki carries Erza onto one of the office couches for her to rest on. Meanwhile Tamaki and Haruhi discussed with each other. Of course the previous issues Haruhi raised up, but also what to do with Erza's story.

"Tamaki, what do you think?" Haruhi asks, worried for the young girl.

"Well, we certainly can not send her back to Rome. She has no place to go, and if we do send her back she will be punished severely. There is no way I would live with myself if that were to ever happen". They were silent for a few minutes. They honestly had no idea how to handle something like this. The Romans will surely put a bounty on her, and it won't be long until spies enter the country and try to kidnap her back. 

"We will take her to the Security Council meeting tomorrow morning in Brighton. I trust that we will be able to keep her safe there. It would be just you, me, our delegation, and the delegation of our allies. It is one of those things that make me thankful that the Romans are never present for".

"They're never present to anything besides international treaties of their own gain".

"Yeah. And maybe perhaps, this could be the tipping stone towards the fall of Rome".

-End of Chapter Thirteen-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.9K 677 10
A story about the 115th King of the Lucis Kingdom and the young master of Chaldea. Set in thirty years after the final event of Final Fantasy XV. (Y...
761K 16.2K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
617 84 17
❝I think the war changed me a lot, yeah. I hope you noted the sarcasm.❞ The Kingdom of the Magical folk had never been at rest ever since the birth o...