π’πŽπ”π‹πŒπ€π“π„, wyatt oleff

By -achillesheeI

extended summary inside! soulmate au in which the universe isn't always correct about who it pairs together... More

SOULMATE
ACT ONE
ONE. ARCHER
TWO. ARCHER
THREE. ARCHER
FOUR. ARCHER
FIVE. ARCHER
SIX. ARCHER
SEVEN. ARCHER
EIGHT. ARCHER
NINE. ARCHER
TEN. ARCHER
ONE. WYATT
TWO. WYATT
THREE. WYATT
FOUR. WYATT
FIVE. WYATT
SIX. WYATT
SEVEN. WYATT
EIGHT. WYATT
NINE. WYATT
TEN. WYATT
ACT TWO
ONE. ARCHER
TWO. ARCHER
THREE. ARCHER
FOUR. ARCHER
FIVE. ARCHER
SIX. ARCHER
SEVEN. ARCHER
EIGHT. ARCHER
NINE. ARCHER
TEN. ARCHER
ONE. WYATT
TWO. WYATT
THREE. WYATT
FOUR. WYATT
FIVE. WYATT
SIX. WYATT
SEVEN. WYATT
EIGHT. WYATT
NINE. WYATT
TEN. WYATT
ACT THREE
ONE. ARCHER
TWO. ARCHER
THREE. ARCHER
FOUR. ARCHER
FIVE. ARCHER
SIX. ARCHER
EIGHT. ARCHER
NINE. ARCHER
TEN. ARCHER
ONE. WYATT
TWO. WYATT
THREE. WYATT
FOUR. WYATT
FIVE. WYATT
SIX. WYATT
SEVEN. WYATT
EIGHT. WYATT
NINE. WYATT
TEN. WYATT
ACT FOUR
ONE. WYATT
TWO. WYATT
ONE. ARCHER
TWO. ARCHER
THREE. WYATT
THREE. ARCHER
FOUR. ARCHER
FOUR. WYATT
FIVE. ARCHER
SIX. ARCHER
SEVEN. ARCHER
FIVE. WYATT
EIGHT. ARCHER
NINE. ARCHER
SIX. WYATT
TEN. ARCHER
SEVEN. WYATT
EIGHT. WYATT
NINE. WYATT
TEN. WYATT
TWO YEARS LATER

SEVEN. ARCHER

1.3K 62 24
By -achillesheeI

( JUNE 29 )

a good ten minutes later, archer made it to the top of the rock once again, this time with wyatt in tow. well, almost. as he placed his foot on the flat surface and went to stand up, the boy slipped backwards, almost falling to the floor before archer hurriedly grabbed his hand and pulled him back. stumbling, instead of falling off the side of the rather tall and scary looking rock, wyatt ended up pressed against archer as her hands remained wrapped around his arm. slowly, his hands snaked around her waist as she laughed and blew a strand of hair from her face.

"that was far too close for my liking." archer exhaled, and wyatt nodded in response. "you're telling me." after calming down from their close call, wyatt and archer just simply stood, still wrapped in each other's arms. "i told you i was better at climbing than you." archer said in a low voice, smirking at wyatt. "god, you're so annoying." wyatt responded, though he could feel his face drifting closer to the girl's. "you'll get used to it if you stick around." archer grinned, her too nudging progressively closer to wyatt. the curly haired boy just cocked his eyebrows slightly. "oh, i plan on it."

with that, archer finally steeled her nerves and hopped up on her tiptoes, pressing her lips to wyatt's. the boy kissed back just as eagerly. the feelings felt so natural, them being together, and archer knew that the universe really was right in making them soulmates. the pair kissed for a few minutes longer before pulling away reluctantly. wyatt was the first to speak. "wow, you look rather flabbergasted." wyatt winked, causing archer to scowl jokingly. "shut up or i won't catch you next time you fall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.7K 32
HEART CLUB! completed ❛ i like him dont i? ❜ *:ο½₯゚π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 finn falls in love with his best friend
39.3K 1.9K 46
Soulmate Au In a world where people are made in pairs known as soulmate, Yuu find himself liking a girl that is probably not his soulmate. Or so he t...
5.6K 452 5
Eloise Joyner lives in a world where everyone is born colorblind until they meet their soulmate. What does it really mean to "meet" a soulmate? β€’ β€’ β€’...
6K 142 23
And I woke up. My god.. a memory turning into nightmares is the worst. Until I looked down, I didn't realize I was scratching my arms but they were a...