Nothing More Than Best Friend...

Por Spreading_My_Wings

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM PERIODICALLY EDITING ALL THESE CHAPTERS, SO THEY MIGHT BE AWFUL BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG AND... Mais

Chapter 1- Is that..?
Chapter 2- Catching Up
Chapter 3- Falling
Chapter 4- The Boyfriend
Chapter 5-Whirlwind of Emotions
Chapter 6- In love with my Best Friend
Chapter 8- Supportive Boyfriend
Chapter 9- Some of the Future and a Little Bit of the Past
Chapter 10; Going Home
Chapter 11: First Time for Everything
Chapter 12- Famous People
Chapter 13- Crazy Friends and Good News
Chapter 14: Teen Choice Awards
Chapter 15- Radio Hosting w/ Harry Styles
Chapter 16- Surprises at Holmes
Chapter 17- Day One
Chapter 18- Horseplay
Chapter 19- Good or Bad news?
Chapter 20- New Faces
Chapter 21- Pool Party
QUICK FILLER
Chapter 22- What Better Place Than an Ed Sheeran Concert
Chapter 23- Last of Charlie Adams
Chapter 24- Happily Married
Epilogue

Chapter 7- My Boyfriend

5.2K 57 9
Por Spreading_My_Wings

Charlie POV

I walked into the studios building. I waved to the familiar receptionist and got into the elevator, pressing the button with the numer 7 on it. The lift brought me up to my destination. I walked out and went into the radio stations office. 

"Hey Char" The person sitting at the front desk said. I smiled and walked down the hall. 

"And look who finally showed up" Grimmy said into the microphone, computers surrounding him. 

"Hello to you too" I smiled. I sat down in the familiar desk chair and said hello to the many listeners who enjoy listening to me bicker with Grimmy every weekday morning and sometimes on the weekends. Living my dream, I was the highest demanded radio host in the world. Everyone listened to the show that I took part in. I was asked to run a bunch of award shows already, I had friends that I've made in the music and communications business. It was pretty nice life. 

"I'll be right back" I said into the microphone. 

"And while lazy pants leaves 3 and a half seconds after she gets here, why don't we play a quick tune, Kiss You by One Direction" Grimmy said, blasting the song in the room as well I turned around and glared at him as he stuck is tongue out. I got back into the elevator and hit level 10. It dinged, indicating that I, once again, was on the floor that I would like to be on. I waltzed through the halls and walked into Syco recording studio. 

"Hey Charlie" the secretary said. 

"Hey" I smiled back. I followed the music that was being played and walked into the recording booth. 

"OH MY GOD IT'S ONE DIRECTION! AHHH HARRY STYLES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AND OH MY GOD LOOK WHO IT IS DARCY STYLES! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" I pleaded. 

"Mummy!" Darcy, my 4 year old daughter giggled, running into my arms. I laughed and kissed her smooth cheek. 

"Are you keeping these boys in order?" I asked. She nodded with triumph. 

"Hello there" Harry said, kissing me on the lips. 

"Hey! I brought Dyl to daycare, you just need to pick him up when your done here" I said. He nodded and kissed me again, with more passion. 

"I do believe this isn't a bedroom" Louis said from the comfy couch in the room. I rolled my eyes and poked my tongue out at him. 

"Darc, go over to uncle Liam, I need to talk to mum outside, ok?" Harry said. Darcy squirmed out of my arms and ran over to Liam who lifted her into the air. Harry took my wrist and pulled me outside, into the hall. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Nothing, the boys were gonna harass me if I did this in there so..." He trailed off, placing kissed all over my face. 

"Harry! Stop!" I giggled. 

"Nah!" He cuckled, letting his lips linger everywhere. 

I started squirming, trying to get out of his grip. Finally I did, and I fell with a thud. 

My eyes shot open and I saw I was on the floor of my room. I looked around and say Harry holding onto his mouth, his face red from trying to hold in his laughter. 

"You're such an ass" I said, hosting myself up. I rolled my eyes whie Harry blew me a kiss. I started walking towards my bathroom when Harry pinned me against the wall. 

"Good morning" He said. 

"Hi" I said, trying to keep myself from falling to the floor with my weak knees. 

"How was your sleep?" He asked. 

"Good, I had a really nice dream" I said. 

"Oh, I woud love to hear more about it over breakfast" I nodded and he started to lean in. 

"Ew, don't kiss me! I have morning breath" I admitted. 

"You think I care?" He said, placing his soft lips on mine. "Ew, stinky!" Harry said, walking into my bathroom and washing his mouth out with mouthwash. 

"I have said it before and I'll say it again, you're an ass" 

"Yeah, but you love me" He said, but then his face went red. "Sorry" he said. 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" I said, slyly. 

"Hmmm? What was that" He said, getting creepily close to me. 

"nothing"

"no I think it was more like something" He said, pulling me closer by the waist.

"You're a sketch" 

"Do you love me?" 

"Huh?" I asked is if I didn't hear, except I clearly did. 

"Does Charlotte Rae Adams love Hary Edward Styles?" He repeated with a smug smile. 

I smiled before answering, "No" His face dropped and he looked down at the floor. His arm left my waist. He started to drag himself back into my room before I caught his wrist, spinning him around. I let my hands snake themselves around his neck and my hands started to play with the curls. 

"I'm in love with my best friend" I said, smashing my now minty lips onto his. I could feel a smile widen on his face. 

"I have a day planed out for us today" Harry informed me, placing his forehead on mine. His smile, though, stuck onto his face. 

"Really, and where are we off to?" I asked. 

"Charlie, Charlie, Charlie" He sung, "If you knew me, you would know that I never give away my secrets" He chuckled. 

"It was worth a try" I sulked into my room, changing. 

"Isn't it great?" Harry asked, as I looked through my closet for something to wear while a bra and short shorts were the only things still on my body. 

"What?" I asked, tunring towards him. 

"We've already seen each other naked, we've kissed, said I love you, we don't have to go through the embarassing family stage, we have the same friends, we know everything about each other and all the embarassing stories, that we are, for the most part, both featured in." He said. 

"True, very true!" I agreed, pulling a dress over my head. 

"Have I told you that you're hair looks sick?" Harry said, walking over and twirling a piece of my pink and purple hair around his finger. 

"Nope" I said, slipping a pair of tights on, since it was chilly out. 

"Well it does" He said kissing my cheek before flinging himself onto my bed. 

Outfit in external link :) 

"Can you like fix my bed for me?" I asked. He nodded and reluctantly got up, placing the pillows just how they've always been since I got a 'big girl bed.'

Once I finished getting ready, we walked downstairs.

"Well hello to you two lovebirds" Daniel said.  

Both Harry and I waved. 

"Joining us for some breakfast?" My mom asked, while flipping numerous pancakes. 

"I was actually taking Charlie out for the day" Harry said. 

"Now, Harry, if you hurt my daughter, you will have to come to me to be beaten" My dad said, with a chuckle. Harry smiled. 

"Wouldn't think of it" Harry responded, kissing my cheek. 

"Well this is going to take some getting used to" Daniel said, looking at Chelsea. "They were like best friends growing up" He informed her. 

"Have fun you two" My mom called as we walked out the door. 

"In the range rover we go" Harry sung. I giggled and shook my head. 

"Weirdo" I mummbled. 

"He's right here you know" Harry smiled at me. 

"I'm aware" When we stepped off the couple of stairs to get to my driveway, I came in view of my mailbox. The dick named Tyler was sitting on the curb, head in hands. I let out a snarl of a laugh and Harry followed my gaze. 

"Can we help you?" Harry spit out. 

"Oh my, Charlie! I'm so god damn sorry!" Tyler pleaded. "I don't know why I even said that. I just, was a little overwhelmed, nobody was treating me right. I still love you baby" He said, reach out to take my hand. 

"I'm a little busy right now, Tyler. You need to leave. Go back to New York. Enjoy the rest of your life" I snapped, pulling Harry with me. Harry chuckled. 

"Fiesty" I rolled my eyes as I got into the car.

________________________________________________________________

"So when is this surprise going to be revealed?" I asked while sitting down at our booth in a local dinner. 

"Later. I want to hear about your dream" Harry said. I sighed and nodded, knowing Harry very well and if I kept pushing to know, he would do everything in his power to make the time I had to wait even longer. 

"So I worked at Radio 1 with Grimmy, Syco studios was in the same building. So when I got to work, I said hello to Grimmy and what not, and went upstairs. You were there with our daughter, Darcy, of course and I had brought our son, Dylan, which quite frankly I don't kow why I would pick that name, to day care. And then I woke up with you kissing me all over my face and me falling off the bed" I said, sipping on the water I had ordered. 

"Well, that is a very very very lovely dream" Harry said, taking my hand and kissing it. 

"Wanna hear something weird?" I asked, leaning back. Harry nodded. "It's like I don't feel like we are you know, whatever this is. Of course, I have that feeling, like I love you and all, you know? But this, our relationship, it's exactly the same as it was before." I pointed out. 

"And I can kiss you whenver I want" Harry said cheekily. 

"Um I think I get a choice of when I want your spit in my mouth" I said. 

"Can you not say it like that, it sounds less appeitizing" Harry said, scrunching up his face. I nodded and leaned forward, placing a kiss on Harry's lips. 

We spent about a hour in the diner before leaving. 

"Now can I know where we are going?" I asked. 

"Just into town now.." Harry said. 

"So that's the big surprise?" I asked. Harry shook his head while I groaned. 

Harry POV

It was nearly 6, so I lurred Charlie back into the car and brought her to dinner. 

"I'm wiped out" She sighed, leaning back into her seat. 

"Yeah, going shopping takes a lot out of the person" She shot me a glare. "Sorry!" 

"Thanks for the new wardrobe, although I really didn't need it" She said. 

"I know, but I wanted to get you something" 

"You're enough, Harry" She said, turning to me and batting her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at her sarcasm. 

I pulled up to the resturant and turned off the engine. 

"Here?" Charlie asked. 

"Yup" I said popping the p. 

"This is... nice?" She said. 

"Charlie, I know you! You don't like fancy resturants" I said. 

"Very good, Haz!" She cooed, sliding out of the car. 

We were seated in the burger joint and we ordered drinks. 

"So what was the point of today?" She asked... As if she didn't know. 

"What I can't take my best friend, who I say I love you to, but won't call me her boyfriend until there is fireworks and I serenade her, out for a nice day in Holmes Chappel?" I asked. 

"It was just a question" She shrugged. "But I was just kidding about that, Harry. I know you probably are planning some big shabang of a thing, but I hope you know I was just kidding." She smiled sweetly at me. 

"Well you better appreciate it when it happens..." I said, half kidding half not. 

"Ha ha ha..." She said, sipping her diet coke. 

We ordered burgers and fries, and with in no time we were back in the car. 

"Give me another hour out and then we can go back home, ok?" I asked. She yawned and nodded. I felt bad... 

Charlie POV

"Do you have a sweatshirt in the car?" I asked Harry, as I laid in his arms in the small meadow he brought me to, staring up at the night sky. 

"Yeah, heres the keys" He said, handing them to me. I took them and kissed his nose before walked to the range rover. I scrammbled through all of his belongings, coming to his Jack Wills sweatshirt. I held it to my nose and took in his sent. 

My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket. Harry's caller ID came up. I looked at him and he yelled to me. 

"Quickly answer it" I did as I was told. 

"Yes?" I sung, closing the trunk of the car and locking it. 

"5...4" He started to count down. 

"Harry what are-" 

"3... 2...1" Before I could say anything, fireworks lit up the sky. It was so beautiful. It was magical and colorful. A smile beamed on my face. I looked at Harry and he was walking towards me. I couldn't wait any longer. I threw the sweatshirt onto the ground and ran. I jumped into Harry's arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I smashed my lips against my best friends. He pulled away and looked at me. 

"I would serenade you, but it's a little loud" Harry said. I smiled and kissed him a few more times. "So, Charlotte Rae Adams, would you make my dream come true and be my girlfriend?" He asked. 

"I would be honored" I said happily and truthfully. 

"You don't even know how happy you just made me" Harry said, kissing me again. 

Harry took me home, his hand never leaving mine the whole ride. It was silent for the whole ride, but it didn't bother me. 

"This is me" I said, when Harry pulled up to my house. "I would invite you in, but I think it's a little too early to meet the parents." I said. Harry shook his head and chuckled. He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips ot mine. 

"Just knowing your family, I figured I won't be able to do that at the doorstep... sooooo i figured I would do it now" Harry said. I smiled and pecked his lips a few more times. "I love you, so much, Charlie"

"Love you too. Now walk me to my doorstep" I said. 

"Wow, demanding. If I knew that you were like this I wouldn't have asked you to be my girlfriend" Harry said taking my hand. 

"Shut up" We finally got to my door and Harry pulled me by my waist. 

"5" Harry said leaning in. 

"4" I said, getting closer to his ips. 

"3" Harry said. 

"Hello kidlings!" My mom cheered, opening the door. 

"Wow, mom your early!" I said sarcastically. 

"Hm?" She asked. I just shook my head. "Oh Harry! Can you tell your mom that you guys can come over for breakfast tomorrow? We got a bunch of fresh bagels" Harry nodded. That was what usually happened, we would have meal together at one of our houses, you know, just cause.

"Ok mom, well you can leave now so I can say goodbye to Harry" I said. 

"No, I'm good!" She said, cheesily smiling, leaning against the doorframe.

"Mom, you're gonna have to get used to it at some point, so leave" I said. 

She nodded and closed the door behind us.  

"Have I told you I loved you?"

"A couple of times"

"I love you" He said kissing me softly. "Goodnight Charlie"

"Night Harry!" I said. He walked back into his car, K turning and pulled into his driveway within the next 4 seconds. He parked the car at the end of the driveway and got out. 

"Are you waiting for me to get into my house?" Harry asked, suspiciously. 

"Something like that? I guess I can't bring myself to leave you." I said. Harry smiled. We met half in the lawn. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I guess this is what it feels like to be in love" I said in between kissing him. Harry chuckled. 

"Ok that is enough! I'm getting tired of hiding. Can you just come up and tell me how the date went?" 

"Skye! What are you doing in my room?" I screeched, looking at my window. 

"Oh hey! Sorry, I was hiding and then I heard you talking and yeah. So whose going to tell me what happened?" She asked. 

"Hey guys!" Noah said from Harry's window. 

"Ok you guys are really creepy" I called. 

"We'll be over in 3" Harry said before bolting off. 

And just when I thought I was going to sleep...

 VOTES PLEASEEEEEEE! Just cuz

(PS next part at 945 followers on twitter)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

415 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
54.8K 927 41
Hi I'm Evan Styles. I'm 15 years old. I'm from homes chapel, England. My brother is Harry Styles. But One Direction ended 5 years ago while I was 10...
792 26 21
It was the summer of 1993 and what happened between teenage love had to come to an end. And they both went there seperate ways. But did he? • Harry ...