The Alpha's Princess

By alwayslovve486

Alexia Celesta Brewer. Forced from her home when her pack is attacked, Alexia ran as far as she could to avo... More

Trigger Warnings
Author's Note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Not an Update
So sorry-Very Important Authors note
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
New Story!!
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Bonus Material
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Very Sad Authors Note :(
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Thank You
TAQ TEASER:
The Queen is Coming
A Long Overdue Update

Chapter 8:

377K 8.6K 1.6K
By alwayslovve486

Alexia's POV:

"WHAAT!!!!" I yelled. Two weeks?!!?! That's nothing!! I had just met the guy and once he marked me I only had two weeks until we would go all the way! Was I supposed to be ok with this?! He just chuckled and shook his head before continuing to walk down the stairs. Oh no, you're not getting away from this one.

"Oh hell no I don't think so pal! You don't just drop a damn bomb like that and walk away like it's nothing!" I shrieked. He sighed and turned back around.

"This isn't a big deal, princess, why are you freaking out?" He said putting his hands on my arms.I shrugged his hands off and crossed my arms over my chest. I ignored him and looked away. "Awww is someone upset?" he said in a fake baby voice. My blood was boiling. Asshole.

"Why. Are. You. So. Calm. About. This." I demanded. "TWO WEEKS IS NOT ENOUGH TIME. I'M NOT REA-"

"Shhhhhh princess, deep breaths, deep breaths. You're going to reopen your stitches." he said turning to walk away agian.

"Did you just shush me? I can't believe you just did that! Who in the hell-" I started again.

"Babe you're going to wake up the whole house!! I'm not freaking out because you don't go into heat until two weeks after I mark you! I'm not marking you tomorrow or anything! We're going to wait until you're ready! Sheesh!" he said exasperated. I was embarrassed now.

"Oh." was all I said. He skmirked and grabbed my hand pulling me back down the stairs again.

Before we reached the bottom, he turned and bent down to whisper in my ear, "Oh and no cursing princess. Wouldn't want to taint that pretty little mouth of yours," He said with a grin and a wink. My mouth gaoed open.

"Oh I'll show you a few of my "pretty little mouth"'s favorite word. Like-" he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Ah ah ah- I wouldn't go there babe. I'd be more than happy to punish you," he said, his voice husky. My face grew hot and he tugged me into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat babe?" he asked tunring to rifle through the pantry. I looked down at my hands. It had been a while since I had picked what I got to eat. I mumbled something incoherent.

"What was that?" he called.

"Uh- I don't care, whatever you want," I mumbled.

"How does spaghetti and meatballs sound" My stomach grumbled in response. He let a booming laugh. "I guess I have my answer then." I walked over to the side if the marble counter that had tall bar stools and attempted to climb up into one. Key word being attempted. I'm only 5' 1" and the seat of the chair was just under my shoulder. What the hell kind of chairs are these? Not to mention the seat spins around! This was a death trap. I struggled for a few minutes until I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I felt his warm breath on my neck and shivered. He picked me up and walked over so I was sitting on the stretch of counter next to the stove where he had a large pot of water boiling.
" I could have done it ya know! I was almost there!"
"Yeah sure whatever you say babe." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and watched him maneuver around the kitchen. He actually seemed to know what he was doing. He grabbed a cutting board and some vegetables and stood between me and the stove and started chopping them meticulously.
"Where did you learn how to cook?" I asked curiously.
"I used to like watching my mom in the kitchen. I guess I picked up a few things," he murmured shrugging.
We were quiet for a little while. I watched him as he turned simple ingredients into a whole meal, and soon a mouthwatering aroma filled the air. While the pasta and the sauce simmered on the stove, Beck strolled over to the fridge and pulled out a beer. He offered one to me but I shook my head. I wasn't much of a drinker. I'd gotten completely hammered once and it wasn't a good memory. It still was painfully embarrassing to think about and I blushed.

"Uh oh, that's an 'I have an embarrassing story that I'm really hoping Beck doesn't ask about face'" I shook my head vigorously, "Spill."

"It' s nothing bad per say..." He responded with another infectious laugh

"It must be really bad if that's how you start your story!"

"Fine! I went to a party for the first time and I may have had too much to drink." He gave me a look "in my defense no one told me not to go for the punch!!!"

"Oh God! The punch? Come on! That's the first rule of partying!" He said giving me a 'you should have known better' look. "Go on," he pressed stirring the sauce.

"Well I may or may not have lost my shoes and agreed to go for a run with a stranger, and we ended up next to the highway. But he called his friends and they picked him up but my brother, Darren, who was older was in the car and he was pissed that I got drunk and made me walk home." He was already laughing at me. "Oh but it gets better. I got home and I kept telling myself to act sober,I was Daddy's princess and he would be livid. But I got there and I was doing really, really well. Until Darren made and appearance and picked me up in a hug and I threw up all over myself. And then my dad figured it out and laughed at me, high fixed my brother and grounded me for two months." Beck had his head thrown back and was belting out laughs. I glared at him.

"It wasn't that bad." I said pouting.

"Oh babe, that was bad." He said smirking. "But c'mon the punch, seriously?! I can't-" he was going to continue but he was interrupted by a shrill voice.

"Babe! Is that you? Aww you made me dinner? That's sweet of you!" I turned and saw a blonde girl standing in the door way. She was wearing short short short cotton shorts and a tight tank top that barely covered her stomach. I swear I heard Beck groan.

"Gianna. Not now." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aww is that any way to talk to your mate and girlfriend?" She simpered. I froze. Mate? Girlfriend? Beck had it covered though.

"For the last time Gianna. Get this through your head. You are not my mate. You are not my girlfriend. She is my mate and your Luna." he growled and pointed at me.

"Her? She's your mate? HA! That's cruel of the moon goddess! I'm so sorry..." she drawled. He was in front of her in a flash.

"Like I said she is my mate and your Luna. And no one speaks about her that way am I clear? You will respect her and if you cannot do that I will have to ban you from this pack and deem you a rogue. Is that really what you want?" She shook her head and cowered away from him. "That's what I thought. Now go." She scuttled out of the room and he sighed turning around. I was about to hop off the counter. Clearly she was something to him! Why else would she say those things! He walked over to me, shaking his head.
"Babe, no it's not what you think she's delusional. She has never been anything to me! I promise you. I promise you she's delusional. I told her we were nothing even before I met you." I looked away, "Please don't be mad at me." He pleaded. He sounded so sad. I looked up at him and sighed.
"Fine. I'm not mad. But if that crazy bitch comes near me again I will not be responsible for my actions." I said throwing my hands up in defeat.
"I promise, I promise." He said kissing my cheeks. "But what was that you said?" I looked at him, confused. "That crazy what?" It dawned on me and my eyes widened. I shook my head, backing away from him. He stalked forward, grinning wickedly. "Get back here, princess." He taunted. I had reached the counter and he trapped me there with his arms. He was smiling like a mad man. Without thinking, I ducked under his arm and took off for it. I ran down that hallway, looking at all e doors until I came to one that had to be a closet. I could hear him thundering behind me. I yanked the door open and ran inside. I heard him walk past the door and pause.
"Princess, where are you. You know you can't hide from me." I snickered. Oh sure, big bad Alpha, whatever you say. Then his footsteps disappeared. It was quiet. Too quiet....
An arm wrapped around my waist and a hand covered my mouth. I shrieked despite knowing no one could hear me. "Gotcha." A husky voice whispered in my ear, his warm breath tickling my cheek. He spun me around to face him, smirking. He stood in a second doorway of the closet, one I hadn't noticed in my haste. I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out.
"Now that's not fair," I sighed.
"Sore loser," he replied shrugging. My mouth popped open and I reached out to smack his arm. But he caught my wrist. "No need for violence sweetheart. But I have to tell you, there's a delicious dinner getting cold waiting for you." I yelped and he chuckled, tugging me back to the kitchen.
He had already served the plates and set the table at the breakfast nook. My mouth watered at the sight and I jumped into my seat. He set a glass of water in front of me. I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh don't look at me like that, you heard the doctor. You need fluids. Now eat." He commanded.
"Thank you." I whispered, looking down.
"For what, princess." He looked at me confused.
"For the food, and water, and well everything." I mumbled. He just looked at me. "It means a lot. It's been a while since, you know this has happened."
"Since what has happened." He asked narrowing his eyes at me
"Well since I've had a full meal." I replied softly.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and tucked my head under his chin. Rubbing my back, he whispered "I'm so sorry sweetheart. So, so sorry."
I shook my head, "Beck it's not your fault, don't-"
"I could have prevented this. I could have been here and stopped it before it got as bad as it did. And for that I am sorry." He kissed my forehead. "Now open." He held his fork up to my mouth. I hesitated and opened my mouth and just before I was about to take the bite from his fork, he shoved the fork in his mouth!
"That was so mean!!" I shouted. He laughed and ran his thumb over my bottom lip.
"Sorry I got a little hungry," he said smirking
"That's real rich coming from you." I retorted.
"C'mon babe open up." He said chuckling.
"No I don't trust you one bit." And started to feed myself. I didn't turn into an animal and start devouring my meal like I fully expected. I at my fill and he looked at me with one eyebrow raised.
"What?"
"You ate like three bites babe."
I shifted uncomfortably. "That's really all my stomach can handle."
"What do you mean?"
I sighed, "That's all I was given or it was all I could bear to eat for two and a half months. Any more hurts." He looked at me sad again and looked down. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me.
"Hey it's ok im fine, really."
"Three more bites. For me?" He pleaded and I nodded. He fed me my three bites and I moved to clear the plates. I had just finished loading them into the dishwasher, when I heard a door slam and a lot of feet and loud voices. I paled and started to panic. He was by my side in an instant, holding my face in his big hands.
"Shhhhh, hey princess it's ok. I'm right here. Sweetheart your safe, it alright I know them." He whispered as 6 brawny guys walked in. He turned around, his arms crossed, and he glared at them. "Boys, what are you doing down here. I thought I told you to stay upstairs for the time being." His eyes flicking from where I stood hiding behind him to the group of guys in front of him.
"What's the big deal. Lighten up big broth- oh shit. We didn't see her Beck, I'm sorry. We just got back from a run and were hungry. We'll just be going. Boys c'mon" a sandy blonde one with blue eyes said nodding to the stairs.
"Hunter don't let it happen again." Beck growled. I placed my hand on his back and he turned his head to look at me. I nodded.
"It' ok. They can stay." I whispered.
"Are you sure- if you're not ready they can-"
"Beck seriously it's fine." I murmured.
"Boys get back here. Dinners on the stove. Don't- no don't be animals- Jesus Christ" he grumbled as the 6 boys charged back into the room and flocked to the stove. He picked me up as I was about to be trampled and sat me in a barstool at the counter. The rooms was silent as the guys destroyed their meals, standing around the kitchen not bothering to sit down. "Pigs. All of you." Beck said with a chuckle, shaking his head.
"Sooo Beck, you gonna tell us who that little cutie is?" Hunter asked raising his eyebrows. Beck growled and I giggled while all the guys laughed.
"Boys this is my mate, Alexia. Alexia these two are my beta, Will you know him, and my third Will's little brother Justin," he said pointing to the two dark haired boys. You could see the resemblance, they both had ice blue eyes. He sighed, "And these are my four little brothers. Hunter is Justin's best friend and 21, Carter's 19, Damian 17, and Ryan 16." Gesturing to the 4, grinning photocopies of himself.
"Hi," I whispered shyly, I hid my face in Beck's arm and he chuckled and kissed my temple.
"Well it is a pleasure to meet you Alexia." Carter said, fake bowing. I giggled again.
"The pleasure is all mine," I replied
"So Alexia, do tell, how is it being the mate of my annoying, serious, and no fun older brother." Ryan asked grinning.
"Watch it kid, I can still kick your ass." Beck said glaring.
" I bet I could take you." Ryan scoffed.
"Oh really? What do you want to bet?" Beck replied with a smirk
"If I win, we get to give Alexia a kiss on the cheek." He said grinning evilly.
"No absolutely not" Beck clenched his fist and I put a hand on his shoulder.
"Afraid she'll like us better instead." Beck growled, and I rolled my eyes. "Well if you say no then we win by default."
"Fine," Beck snapped, "but if I win. You have to ride a horse." Ryan paled and I looked at Beck curiously. "Oh Ryan is terrified of horses. Won't go near the barn." A glint in his eye the whole time.
"You have horses here?" An excited grin spreading on to my face. He nodded.
"Yeah. Do you like them?" I nodded vigorously.
He chuckled, "I can take you tomorrow, if you'd like?"
"Yes, pretty please!", he kissed the top of my head and smiled.
"Hello? Still here ya know?" Ryan said impatiently. Beck smirked and got In a fighting stance.
"They battle for the hand of the fair maiden," Carter narrated. Ryan got in his stance as well, poised and ready to go.
"Alright a clean match, both of you" Damian said looking them both in the eye. "3,2,1...GO!" He shouted. They charged at each other, wrestling, and grappling. They fell to the floor and there was a lot of growling. But after a few minutes Beck had Ryan pinned with his hands above his head.
"1,2,3....BECK WINS!" Damian shouted.
Beck grinned down at his little brother. "Sorry little bro, looks like you can't kick my ass yet. Good try though." And ruffled his hair. Beck let him up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his face into my neck.
"Awwwwwwwwwww look how cute they are. Wittle Beck woves his mate!" Hunter said in a baby voice and a pout. Beck growled against my neck and I shivered. Hunter started running and Beck followed close behind. We heard a yelp followed by a scream. The other boys sat down and waited like they were quite used to this. Beck sauntered back in, followed by Hunter who had his tail between his legs. Beck picked me up off the chair and stood me on my feet.
"Well someone has had a very long day." Beck said peering down at me, and I yawned involuntarily. "So we'll be off to bed."
"Aww already. We wanna hang out with her!" Carter whined.
Beck chuckled again, "there will be plenty of time for that tomorrow, someone's tired. C'mon, Lex" he said. I groaned and I pouted. He sighed, opening his arms. "Come here," grabbing my hips and picking me up while wrapping my legs around his waist. I rested my head on his shoulder and he sighed in content, kissing my neck.
"Awwwwwwwwwwww, look at them so-" Hunter started again, but stopped short when Beck glared at him ,earning a laugh from the others.
"Hey, play nice." I scolded and laughter rang out around the room. He looked down at me and smiled.
"Only with you babe." He said kissing my forehead. I hummed in content and snuggled closer to him, if that was possible. As he started up the stairs again, I began to doze off. And soon enough I was fast asleep, in my mates warm, strong arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 941 59
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
6.8K 348 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
5.6K 324 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...