Naughty CEO & Cutie PA (On-Ho...

By Satz18

Born with Silver Spoon, Reserved, Moody type and more of an attitude person. But all his born nature changed... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

724 70 10
By Satz18

Sanjay's POV:

Shit !!!

I should have kissed her before she moved away from me. I just missed the chance. I knew it that she also wanted to kiss me but she was hesitated to initiate it and i could have taken the lead. How stupid i am to leave her just like that? I should have done something to make her remember me the whole night.

I actually confused her a bit. I proposed her that i love her but i even proposed a marriage deal with her. Which one she will believe now?

Whatever the decision she takes either accept my love or accept my marriage deal, she is going to be with me. I have to make sure that she is not going to refuse me at any way.

She needs some treatment to make herself realize that I'm the one whom she needs now. She has to come out of her cocoon and look at the world with hope that she should trust others and not to bind with just because of one betrayal. She should know that not all the men are same.

I don't know how I reached my home but I did and all the while only one person was in my mind, Sonam. She is killing me minute by minute and I have never thought that I could even fall in love with some one, some day and that girl would be my PA, Sonam.

Sonam was never there in my mind at all until the day I met her in the pub. That meeting with her was something unexpected and out of the world I could say.

Further to that, the tantrums she did with me on that night, oh my hell I could always remember that for my life time and I will cherish all those memories and will keep teasing her once we are going to be together in future. That topic is only for us to discuss, exclusively when we will be in the bed.

I chuckled thinking about my thoughts, me and Sonam together in the bed, even just by thinking about her under me in my bed gives me an arousal. Oh man, i have to take a cold shower now before going to bed, otherwise this is going to be a long night for me. But, if I will be awake, then I'm not going to let her sleep. That's a promise :)

I was back from the shower, but still I'm not getting any sleep. It was midnight and I think she would have slept peacefully. 

I messaged her, "Slept?"

I waited for few seconds and to my surprise she replied me, "yes"

What? I was smiling seeing her message and now I got that she is also unable to sleep.

"Shall I join with you?" i typed the text but holding myself back to send this, my mind was not in right direction but I couldn't control it anymore, i send her the text.

I dropped the mobile on my lap waiting anxiously for her reply. I know very well that her big eyes would have widen much more than the normal size, i missed to be with her to see her reaction.

I waited...waited...waited...and slept after a while.

****

Sonam's POV:

I reached the new office early before Sanjay came to pick me up. I don't know why but the last message he sent me asking me whether he can join with me in my bed gave me some kind of sexual feelings in my body. I couldn't control the heat spreading over my body when I keep reading the message. Oh no !!!

But I didn't send any reply. I don't want to say anything, yes or no. I'm confused. He confused me, i must say.

I started my work and soon Akshat joined me, "Good Morning, Sonam"

"Morning Akshat"  i greeted him back with a smile and that happiness immediately wiped out from my face once I see Pranav smirking at me while walking towards my cabin.

"Oh god, why my day has to be started with a bad vibe?" I rolled my eyes looking at his shitty face and turned my focus on to my work.

I could sense that he is still staring at me from his desk, I'm actually shocked knowing that he is also working here just by using the influence of Nikita and that's a news for me since he informed me about his new job but he didn't bother to tell me where and I too didn't bother to ask him since I trusted him blindly.

Soon, Mr. Devaraj makes his presence along with his daughter Nikita, who just have her eyes on me, nowadays the ladies also started staring at me, oh god please save me from these people.

I don't know why she was glaring at me, but her trance instantly moved to Pranav who grins wide seeing her. It's still a mystery for me that how Devaraj accepted him for his only daughter? And now that's not my business to know, let them rot in hell together, who cares?

After few hours, Devaraj came out from his cabin anxiously and rushed out to the entrance of the bay inviting none other than my boss, my CEO Mr. Sanjay who walks in as if he is the one who is owning this complete space with so much of authority. Somewhere in me, i felt happy seeing him after my long night out with him and especially after his message. I could never close my eyes after that and kept thinking about him with me in my bed together and he made me to take a cold shower at the midnight to control my sexual desire. This man is killing me in and out, not only my mind but he is ruling my body also.

The way he is gazing at me while entering inside the cabin of mine, he gave me one of his smug smile. To my shock and I could hear others gasp when he hugged me in front of everyone there.

Adding to that he kissed me on my cheek saying, "I missed you, baby" in a sultry voice and make sure that people around there also could hear him.

And that worked, since I found Pranav's angry look and Nikita's jealous look on me, on us actually.

To fuel it more, i hugged him back wrapping my hands around his waist, kissed him back on cheek replying, "I missed you too, baby"

More than others, it was him who is shocked to the core of not expecting this move from me. I release myself from his arms when I felt his body gets stiffened.

He greets Akshat and looking at both of us, "Are you guys comfortable here?"

I didn't say anything but my eyes moved to the two persons whom I hate the most and Akshat said, "So far, it's good Sir"

"Well, Mr. Devaraj I came here to announce you that I have organized a business party tomorrow evening. I would like to invite you and your daughter there to grace the party." he said making me confused.

"Yes Sure, I'm happy to be a part of your party. Me and my daughter will be there for sure" and before he finished, his daughter interrupt him, "Can I take my friend along with me?"

The last thing I wanted and everyone know that who is that friend she is talking about.  Sanjay looked like as if he knew this will be coming and he accepted her request instantly, "Of course, you can."

He met my eyes which is glaring at him already, he turned away his look from me and focus on discussing the other things with Akshat and Devaraj and he didn't even bother to invite me.

I decided that I'm not going to attend this party if at all he invites me. Yes, I'm not going to be.

Rest of the day was like hell and heaven alternatively. Once Sanjay left from there giving some more pieces of information to me and Akshat regarding our work. 

Since Nikita was there the whole time, Pranav didn't dare to take an attempt to come to me, i hope but she never missed to give a glare at me whenever she crossed my bay or whenever we met in our way.

I hope after Sanjay warned them yesterday, it looked like they maintained some distance with me physically but not mentally, their look says it all.

I finished my work early and before my boss came here to pick me up, i decided to leave office myself.

****

Next day evening,

I thought of not going to attend the party, but  here I'm getting ready to go along with none other than Sanjay.

Looks like, i have no say in his decision, but I must say all his decisions for me just giving me happiness and may be that's why I never forced my self to say no for his words.

I looked my image in the mirror once I get ready, i adorned my neck with the pearl necklace he gifted me yesterday before dropping me home.

I looked myself for the last time and heaved a sigh knowing that I have to leave now since he is already there in the parking waiting for me.

I'm sure, tonight is going to be a long one and I hope it turns out to be a special one also.

*******************************************************************************

Okay, next chapter is here. Looks like, Sanjay is head over heels in love with Sonam. And Sonam's heart is also melting towards Sanjay.

How long she is going to suppress her feelings? May be this night can help her out to decide or still she is going to hide out her feelings? 

Will wait and see in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading. Pls vote and comment

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 865 10
✿ 𝐊𝐈𝐀 𝐱 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✿ ۝ 𝗞𝗶𝗮, 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱...
4.4K 200 18
"𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫." *not edited*
111K 4.1K 8
A simple love story between an arrogant CEO & his Secretary! Read the story to know more about them!
779K 51.1K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...