LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

By kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 21

572 75 24
By kannammakathal

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all again!!

Thank you for votes and comments..

No proof read... Sorry for the mistakes..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story📖!

Shaina's POV..

I was really scared by prags threatening.. So from that day, I tried my best to ignore pragya as well as abhishek.. Actually abhishek is a good hearted but tanu broke his good heart.. I know him when he dated tanu.. Because tanu and I are same class.. Then after that, I didn't saw abhishek with any other girl till pragya joined our college.. Okay.. That's not our problem now..

Today is culturals, I saw one of the most handsome boy I have ever seen in my life when abhishek called me for having lunch with them.. I found that handsome man is none other than abhishek's cousin ashwin.. Actually I have to admit that he is my crush at first sight..

After having fun.. Abhishek offered to drop me home.. First I refused remembering prag's words.. But everyone insisted me including prags.. So I joined them.. But it ended with traveling with him in bike.. Ok god is in my side!!.

He started the bike and handed me a helmet.. He too wore his helmet and we drove to my home.. During our drive, he constantly telling me jokes which I laugh happily..

We reached home finally.. But it felt like a second.. I want to travel more with him.. "Hey shaina!! It's really fun to be with you.." He said with a smile which melts my heart.. I too gave my beautiful smile.. "Yup!! Me too! I'm looking forward to travel with u on ur bike more often!" I said..

"Yup! Sure.. My pleasure!!" He said..

"Okay bye!! Be safe.." I said and he too bid bye to me and left..

POV ends..

Abhi's POV...

I woke up and get dressed for today's program.. And today, they gonna announce result.. I took blessing from dadi.. I called and bulz and ashwin and left in my car as today ashwin also joining us..

While traveling in road, I saw puru's car in middle of the road..

Something wrong!!

I stopped my car and went near them.. He walked to and fro in frustation.. "Buddy what happened!" I asked him.. His face lighten up as soon as he heard my voice..

"Thank god!! Buddy you came!! My car broke down abhi.." He said with a sad face..

"Why r u standing here instead of calling me stupid?" I asked.. "I tried but ur number is not reachable" He said.. I checked my phne and its out of coverage.. I smiled sheepishly at him.. Then we called our regular mechanic and one of my drivers to come here and take care of his car..

They hoped into my car.. I drove the car.. Bulz sat near me in front side.. Puru and chashmish sat in back passenger seat with Mickey... I saw her via mirror.. That idiot Mickey is constantly talking with her.. I hate when she smiles innocently at his stupid jokes.. But thankfully puru sat between and blocking them to talk more.. At one time, he pinched her cheek like she is a 4 year kid, unable to controlling my anger, i pressed the horn button firmly... Noticing me, she awkwardly smiled at him and freed herself from him..

That's like my girl!!..

Then after sometime, we reached our college.. Before came out of our car, i texted chashmish to come to locker area..

Now I'm waiting in locker area.. She came there..

POV ends..

Prag's POV..

I saw a notification that he asked me to come to locker.. I quickly excused myself from them and went there.. He was standing there as like always as handsome.. I cleared my throat to get his attention.. He saw me..

"Why r u late?" He asked with his attitude.. "Wh.. What? No.. I'm not.." I stammered like always..

"What? U r not?? U r 4 mins 29 seconds late!!" He said.. "I.. I have legs.. Not wings.." I said which I regretted the next moment.. It came put of mouth without my control as always..

"Ohh!! I see.. I forgot.." He said sarcastically.. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled..

"I want to ask you one thing!" He declared.. I lifted my face to look him..

"Why u cried yesterday?" He asked which made me nervous all of a sudden..

"When?" I pretend like i didn't remember and I saw everywhere but him..

"Don't try to lie! I know you r pretending now and trying to avoid this question.." He said coldly..

"No!! I'm not.." Again I said pretending.. "Don't act smart!" Saying this he banged his hand in the locker door..

"Tha.. That.." I tried to form sentence.. But his mobile suddenly rang which saved me from his q&a session..

Thank god!!

He saw me with anger one last time before answering the call.. "Haan!! I'm now near locker... Ok.. Ok.. I'll come.." Saying this, he cut the call..

"Now tell the damn answer!!" He yelled suddenly which startled me..

"I.. I don't know"  These are the only words which came from my mouth with honest.. He stared me with confusion.. "What does this mean?" He asked little loud..

"I.. I mean.." I tried to search for good lies.. But failed miserably..

"Hey guys!" Shaina voice came which took me to reality.. She came with her friends but her eyes searched something besides me and him..

"Hi shaina!" Abhi turned his head with a awkward smile..

Why not!! It really embarrassed him being with me when she came to talk with him!!

"Why are you two alone? Where are your friends?" She asked..

"They are in hall.. We are here to take some stuffs from our lockers.." He lied.. She nodded.. Then she introduced him to her friends whose name I didn't care..

Then we left to hall along with her and her friends.. We spotted puru and others in one corner.. Puru waved at me.. Then we all headed towards them.. They all are seated like madhu, rk, purab, bulz, ashwin..

Ashwin literally pulled and made me sat beside him.. Abhi irritatedly  took the seat besides me and that shaina sat besides him and her friends followed her..

Why the hell she is here in first place!!

I felt pain whenever I saw them sitting next to next.. Everyone stared at the stage for today's performance.. Here, ashwin started his blabbering... But I'm in no mood to answer or hear his talking.. He is sweet and truly not boring.. But my disturbed mind didn't allow me to concentrate on anything.. The insecure feeling is killing me.. Abhi didn't even turned his head this side instead he talked with her endlessly.. Unable to bear the pain, I stood up.. "Hey what's wrong? Where r u going" Ashwin asked me.. Purab, bulz and others attention on me now including abhi.. "I.. I want some air.." I said and quickly made my way outside..

I went and sat in one of the bench near playground.. I realized I'm crying when a drop landed on my hand.. I felt someone is sitting beside me.. I quickly wiped my tears and looked who is sitting beside me... Thats none other than abhi.. Oh no!!

He handed me his kerchief.. I silently took it from him.. "Why are you here?" He asked me.. "Why are you here?" I asked him the same question..

"I told you n times to answer whenever I ask questions and not to question me instead.." He said with little firmness in his voice..

"I need some air.. That's why I came here.." I shrugged trying to be normal..

"Why?? To dry ur tears?" He asked me..

"Wh.. What are you saying?? I can't understand.." I stammered with his sudden question..

"Really!" Now he turned to face me.. "Yes.." I mumbled..

"Am I looking like crazy?" He asked.. I shook my head.. He glared.. Understanding his glare, I opened my mouth "noo"

"Hey rasgulla!! What are you doing here? And abhi!! U too here!" Ashwin came towards us..

"Noth.. Nothing.. We just talking.." I answered.. He nodded and came sat beside my left side.. Abhi clenched his fist..

"Abhi.. If u don't mind.. May I talk with her personally.." Ashu asked him with pleading eyes.. Abhi gritted his teeth.. Soon his eyes turned red.. But he nodded and left..

"What u wanna talk with me and that too alone?" I asked as soon as abhi went..

"U know one thing.. Sunday is abhi's birthday that is after 2 days.. So we r all going to plan something to give him a surprise.." He told.. My face brighten up hearing the news..

"What surprise!!" I asked him with utter excitement like a kid who is permitted to go on a tour.. He smiled seeing my eagerness.. But I felt someone's intense glare on me.. I ignored it..

"First give me ur number and others too!" He asked.. I quickly given to him..

"Okay.. I created a group in WhatsApp which includes everyone except abhi.. Sunday is abhi's b day as everyone already know.. So we are going to plan to surprise him in this group..  Today we can't talk in person as abhi will always be with us.. So whatever idea u all have.. Just send it in this group.." He typed and send in that group..

Within 10 mins everyone saw that message.. We are still in that bench..

Bulz: really great!! But we don't know when will this culturals will be end..

Rk: yup!! Seems like it will be end in midnight only..

Jaan: hmm yeah!! But we can plan something!! Come on think!

Madhu: why not we plan tomorrow in a comfortable place?

Ashu: yup! That's not a bad idea.. Ok then everyone tell.. Which place we r gonna meet tomorrow! And remember this should not go to abhi's ears..

Me: uhm!! Abc coffee shop!

Jaan: no baby! We can't talk freely.. Everyone will stare at us like we r from another planet..

Rk: Why not we plan in anyone of our home! That'll be convenient for everyone.. What say??

Bulz: great idea.. But whose home?? We can't make plans in my home.. Then where?

Rk: why not in mine?

Jaan: pakka!!

Bulz: done.. But what'll I tell to bhai?

Ashu: don't worry bulz! I'll handle it..

Madhu: ok pakka!!

Then after that chat, I and ashu went to hall.. We all exchanged known smile.. But abhi sat there with expressionless face.. He saw me with red shot eyes especially at my hand which is entwined with ashu's.. He saw us like a volcano which is ready to explode anytime..

Then after sometime, we all went for lunch.. I didn't feel like hungry.. So I decided to go for a walk.. I informed them... They first insisted me eat, but I compromised them.. Abhi didn't saw me, he already went to Buffett..

I walked in college park thinking about what gift should I give him in his b'day.. Someone patted on my shoulder and I turned.. That's none other than abhi!! Why he is here now!!

"Hii" I said nervously.. He glared me intensely.. "What do you think you are?" He asked which makes me completely confused..

"Wh.. What.. Are... You... Talking... Ab.. About??" I stammered..

"You fallen for him ryt?" He asked calmly while walking beside me..

What he is asking? And who he is talking about?

"Whom?" I asked confusedly..

"Don't pretend like u r innocent!" He slightly increased his volume which made me lose my balance.. Before I could fall, he held me by wrapping his hand around my waist..

*eye lock*

Ringing phne of mine brings us back to reality.. We quickly composed ourselves and I took the phne.. That's from ashwin.. I put silent mode and put it in my bag because abhi is glaring me now...

"Who's that?" He asked coldly..

"Ashu.. I mean Ashwin" I said excitedly thinking about our plan on his b'day.. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist into a ball..

"Why he called u now?" He asked deadly.. "I don't know.." I shrugged..

"I didn't got answer for my very first question.." He stated..

I thought what's that.. Then it hitted me..

You fallen for him ryt??

"Actually I didn't understand the question.. I mean.. for whom u mean?" I said without thinking..

"So u already fallen for someone ryt?" He asked.. I nodded absentmindedly.. His glare became more intense..

"WHO IS HE?" He asked deadly..

"N.. No.. One.." I stammered because of his deadly voice.. He dragged me to a bench making me sit by slightly pushing and he leaned towards me locking Between his strong arms.. His face is close to mine.. His eyes are slightly red with watery.. His breath fastened.. His face is furious..

"Don't lie!!" He yelled.. I closed my eyes..

"No.. one.." I said again..

"So u don't have crush on anyone.. Isn't it?" He asked again but this time little calmly..

"No.. I have crush" I said without thinking.. He again glared me..

"WHO" He asked coldly..

"Hrithik roshan" I said dreamily forgetting his closeness and his glared... He released me immediately.. He gave me confused and unbelievable look..

"What?" He asked..

"Yeah! He is really handsome.. Voah!! I wish I could see him one time once in my lifetime!" I said again dreamily still closing my eyes..

"Voah! What a crush!! Seriously.. Nobody can have a crush on him other than u.." He mocked me with a chuckle..

"I'm not asking about celebrity crush.." He said and saw me carefully..

"Abhishek!!" We both turned towards the source of voice.. There standing the irritating idiot shaina.. I glared her but my glared soon replaced with a fear..

How dare she call him like that!! Even I didn't call him like that!!!

"Hi shaina" He ran his fingers through his hair little annoyed..

"Abhishek.. I wanna talk with you.." She told him.. He nodded with confusion seeing my expression with his corner of the eye.. Then went little far..

To distract myself.. I took my mobile and call back ashu.. "Hello! Why u called" I asked him..

"Why u didn't attend?" He asked back..

"I asked first.." I said..

"But I need answer.." He chuckled..

No one is answering me.. Everybody got their answers from me and didn't give any hint to my question!! Poor me!!

"My phne is in silent mode.." I sighed..

"Ohh kk.. I just called to check u ate ur lunch or not" He said..

"I didn't!" I said.. "Why? Come to dining room now!" He said "and ur jaan is already worrying about you!" He added..

I hung up the call after telling ok.. I searched abhi and shaina.. But they were nowhere to be found.. Sighing in irritation.. I headed to dining room..

I sat with them.. Puru saw me suspiciously and handed me a plateful of food.. I started eating avoiding his looks.. Then abhi and shaina came laughing happily Entwining their hands... My blood boiled seeing them together...

TO BE CONTINUED..

GEEZ!! TOO MUCH OF DISTURBANCE FOR ABHIGYA!! ISN'T IT??

THANKS FOR VOTES AND COMMENTS..

IS IT BORING!!

WELL!! YOU'LL ENJOY THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!!.

PLEASE VOTE!

FEEL FREE TO SHARE OPINIONS!!

BYE👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...