"COLD-HEARTED." | Jumin H. (M...

Von ashieellxs

Jumin Han, heir of an infamous company. C&R International. He has been one of the most well-known, richest ma... Mehr

Chapter 1: Man in Black
Chapter 2: Familiarity
Chapter 3: Her Organization
Chapter 4: A Charming Narcisisst
Chapter 5: His So-Called Fiancee
Chapter 6: Mysterious Messages
Chapter 7: A Peaceful Night
Chapter 8: His Pretty, Persian Cat
Chapter 10: Blue Haired Painter
Chapter 11: His Secret Garden

Chapter 9: Trust in You

203 11 0
Von ashieellxs

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

  Elizabeth has been a good companion to me after a few hours. Earlier, we had fun. We both chased each other, running around inside the bedroom like children, playing. For a lazy cat, she was a fast runner. I always get caught by her quick moves.

When we get tired, she would always gave me warm cuddles while I was having a good rest. I admit, she was extremely fluffy and soft like a cotton ball.

Of course I took good care of her. I gave her a nice and warm bath. Her shampoo was incredibly aromatic. It smelled like you could scent a bouquet of flowers inside the bottle. Then I gave her some cat foods and treats with a bunch of different fruit flavors. It appeared that she liked all the tastes, except for one, the blueberry flavor. She would just leave those flavors at her fancy crystal glass and plate, untouched.

I noticed that she was quite an obedient cat, so I effortlessly taught her a few tricks such as sitting, roll-over and other things like that. And when she does one of the tricks successfully, I would give her a small piece of tuna as a treat.

And for some weird reasons, we both started to "talk" to each other, she meows as she stares endlessly at me while I only meow back as a response. It was like we're having some deep conversations.

Eventually, I'm starting to think of her as a friend more than just any normal cat. Yes, she's lazy and nosy all the time, but unlike other cats, she's also different, in a good way. I felt like she knows my insights, and sometimes she would start to comfort me from stress by nudging her head at my neck. It was very considerate of her.

I heard Elizabeth purr as she leans her head into my jaw, down to the neck, nudging me softly. She must be very exhausted. I looked at her cute face, noticing a small tongue is out with her eyes closed, sleeping. I chuckled at this and went back on my phone.

From the morning til' now, I've been recieving a few emails invited by the RFA members, and my job turns out pretty well. Most of the emails accepted our invitation and would love to go at our party. But I also lost other emails, they just declined our invitation. It's probably my bad, but it's fine. I'll try harder next time!

I looked at the clock hanging from the wall – 6:51PM. Jumin should be here any minute.

The other part of me wishes for him that he's not going home yet. I can imagine him giving me a death glare and starts to yell things at me if he finds out that I accidentaly broke his polka-dotted vase. The thought scares me.

In the bright side, I already changed his bed sheet, where Elizabeth just carelessly peed. It took me an hour to find one, and thankfully one of the maids gave me a bed sheet while I put on the bed by myself. It was a bit hard since his bed was round so it kind of looked like its messy. But I did it anyway with success.

My phone dinged, seeing a message from the RFA app. Seems like someone just entered the chatroom. It didn't take me long to enter the chatroom and text the others.

I have already informed them that I'm in Jumin's penthouse. Making Zen become overprotective, panicking and saying things that I should go home by now. And there's a very jealous Seven who terribly wants to play with Elizabeth, often calling her as Elly. What a cute name, but it doesn't suit her well.

As I went to the chatroom, many messages popped up.

• • • • •

[Y/N] has entered the chatroom.

ZEN: Ah, [Y/N]. You're here!
ZEN: did you get home safely??

: [Y/N]
Hello Zen^^
: [Y/N]
No, I have to wait for Jumin first.
He should be here any minute.

ZEN: What?!
ZEN: Don't wait for him and go home already!!!
ZEN: There's a big chance that he might do something bad to you! and I'm not letting that happen!!!
ZEN: Just get out of there NOW

: [Y/N]
But Zen...

ZEN: Jaehee!!!! You should send [Y/N] out of that jerk's penthouse
ZEN: I can't let that trust fund kid treat her like some servant!

: [Y/N]
But I love Elizabeth so much ;-;
: [Y/N]
She kinda loves me too hehe

ZEN: PLEASE
ZEN: Don't mention that furball's name
ZEN: JAEHEE! send her out to safety!

Jaehee Kang: Actually...
Jaehee Kang: I feel like I should thank Mr. Han for letting her take care of her.
Jaehee Kang: He'll most likely leave Elizabeth to me while he's at work.
Jaehee Kang: But I just can't take it anymore. I cannot stand the c-hair lying around my room.
Jaehee Kang: I have to vacuum every hour just for that.

: [Y/N]
uhm c-hair??? you mean by fur?

Jaehee Kang: Yes, It's cat hair. I call it c-hair for short.
Jaehee Kang: It irritates me when I call it fur.

ZEN: huh same

Jaehee Kang: From what you've said, Zen. I don't think Mr. Han would do such things to her. He only sent [Y/N] from his penthouse to take care of Elizabeth.
Jaehee Kang: 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐫. 𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞.
Jaehee Kang: I'm afraid I can't send [Y/N] home since I'm his assistant.
Jaehee Kang: Fortunately I don't need to do that.
Jaehee Kang: I'm sorry I can't do anything, Zen.

ZEN: Jaehee its ok
ZEN: and please don't mention that furball's name...
ZEN: its kinda making my nose itchy...

Jaehee Kang: My apologies.

: [Y/N]
Jaehee's right. Jumin's my friend!
He wouldn't do anything bad!
And I really love taking care of his cat

ZEN: FRIEND?!

Jaehee Kang: That's unusual of him...
Jaehee Kang: Other than Rika and V, Mr. Han has never seen everyone as his friend. Especially women.
Jaehee Kang: Perhaps, there might be something about you that makes him accept you as his friend.
Jaehee Kang: That's probably the main reason why he sent you at his penthouse to take care of his cat

ZEN: I don't wanna believe you Jaehee
ZEN: but I think what you said is true...

: [Y/N]
I was the one who wants
to be friends with him...
: [Y/N]
He probably just accepted that since
both of us have same interest for cats.

ZEN: Still!!!
ZEN: He might do something weird to you...
ZEN: I don't trust that jerk
ZEN: its strange that you just became friends with him quickly than the others here.

Jaehee Kang: I was thinking about the same thing.

: [Y/N]
Don't worry guys.
I already see all of
you as my friends!

Jaehee Kang: ...You do?

Jaehee Kang: It's not that I don't like it, but I never thought you would think of us as your friends.
Jaehee Kang: Regardless, I am happy to be your friend.

ZEN: c'mon you don't need to say that
ZEN: were already friends [Y/N]!
ZEN: Or maybe...
ZEN: 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞~?✨

Jumin Han has entered the chatroom.

Jumin Han: I won't let that happen.
Jumin Han: Now that [Y/N] is also working for me as a cat sitter, I don't think I'll allow her getting into a relationship.
Jumin Han: Especially from you.

ZEN: whoa
ZEN: calm down dude, you know i'm just playing.
ZEN: god ur ruining my beautiful hair...
ZEN: just stop making me angry will you?

Jumin Han: Of course, I can do that.

ZEN: I doubt you can....
ZEN: I'll ask u a question first

Jumin Han: [Y/N], I'm on my way home. Just stay there with Elizabeth for a while.
Jumin Han: Assistant Kang, you may leave the office. You can finish all the documents at home.

ZEN: dude

Jaehee Kang: Yes sir.
Jaehee Kang: I'll get going.

: [Y/N]
bye Jaehee, don't overwork too much!

Jaehee Kang: Thank you [Y/N]. And I'll try.

Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom.

ZEN: Hey

Jumin Han: Tell the security to open the front gates, [Y/N].
Jumin Han: And please inform Elizabeth the 3rd that I'm coming home.

ZEN: Okay, now your ignoring me??!
ZEN: wtf dude!

Jumin Han: Well...
Jumin Han: You said I should stop making you angry, did you?
Jumin Han: I think it would be my best choice if I could just disregard your annoying bickering.

ZEN: It's because I'm not done yet!
ZEN: Ugh, you're just making me look like an idiot here if you just kept ignoring me...

Jumin Han: That's exactly why I was ignoring you.

: [Y/N]
.....

ZEN: jerk.
ZEN: Just let me ask you a question...
ZEN: Why the heck did you let [Y/N] stay at your stupid penthouse???
ZEN: Yea i know she likes it there with that furball. But you can just bring it to her apartment then!!!
ZEN: I have a feeling you might do something bad to her...
ZEN: Women these days shouldn't be in a man's apartment in a time like this!!!

Jumin Han: ....what?
Jumin Han: You think I'm gonna do something obscene to [Y/N]?

ZEN: well.... maybe.

Jumin Han: You think I would do that? Haha.
Jumin Han: I've never had such intentions to do those kind of things.
Jumin Han: Where did those thoughts even come from?!

ZEN: It's just that I don't trust you okay?!
ZEN: And I cherish [Y/N]!
ZEN: at least I don't give her some work to do cause she's my friend.

Jumin Han: I applied her a career as Elizabeth the 3rd's cat sitter.
Jumin Han: She'll be allowed to go inside my penthouse every week days to take care of her.
Jumin Han: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 been 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭.
Jumin Han: Does that answer your question?

ZEN: ....yes.
ZEN: but I still don't wanna believe you.

Jumin Han: ...I don't care anymore
Jumin Han: Now...
Jumin Han: Did you took care of Elizabeth very well, [Y/N]?

: [Y/N]
xcpdws/&.'

ZEN: huh???

: [Y/N]
Jumin
: [Y/N]
I let Elizabeth type
the keyboard for you ^^
: [Y/N]
I think she said hello!

ZEN: What...
ZEN: No.

Jumin Han: Oh?
Jumin Han: Meow.
Jumin Han: (=^・ω・^=)

ZEN: Stop it

: [Y/N]
hdhej;\(

ZEN: ugh....
ZEN: sorry if it offends you [Y/N] but ;;;;
ZEN: you guys are acting REALLY weird and stupid.

: [Y/N]
No it's fine. I've always been a strange girl.

ZEN: Yeah...
ZEN: I thought the same thing
ZEN: I actually think that....
ZEN: I like strange girls like you~

Jumin Han: ฅ(^・ω・^ฅ)
Jumin Han:  (=^-ω-^=)
Jumin Han: /ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\ノ
Jumin Han: (=චᆽච=)
Jumin Han: (=◕ᆽ◕ฺ=)
Jumin Han:  =^ㅎ ⋏ ㅎ^=
Jumin Han: (=◉ᆽ◉=)

ZEN: you JERK!
ZEN: stop spamming me with those weird emoticons!!!
ZEN: I'll go now [Y/N].
ZEN: I can't stand this guy....ugh

: [Y/N]
hehe bye zen.

ZEN: bye ;)

ZEN has left the chatroom.

Jumin Han: ...that was easy.
Jumin Han: Anyways.
Jumin Han: I'm finally home, [Y/N].
Jumin Han: We're about to park the van.
Jumin Han: I'll see you in a few minutes, [Y/N].

: [Y/N]
bye!!!^^

Jumin Han has left the chatroom.

[Y/N] has left the chatroom.

• • • • •

"Shoot, he's here." I mused softly as I saw him went out in his van while I peek through the window wall.

I turned around to see the room is clean. Not a single dirt on the walls or the floor, which made me sigh in relief. I made sure to clean that earlier, so I did.

Elizabeth looks at me with her icy blue eyes, and whispered a meow. I suppose she's telling me that everything will be alright. It strangely comforts me.

After three minutes of my short "conversation" with Elizabeth. I heard the door opened, revealing an exhausted Jumin, still fully-dressed in his suit. His dull expression changed into a tired smile after seeing the sight of Elizabeth as she jumped down and ran from where he stood.

"Meow."

"I'm here, Elizabeth the 3rd. Did she take good care of you?" He asked as he kneeled, gazing down at her with a pleasant smile. She meowed merrily once again, causing him to chuckle quietly.

It's nice to see a human and a cat interacting each other quite well. I can tell that Elizabeth is the one who always brings the greatest joy out of Jumin since she's very special to him. He always thought she was human, and so do I. I can't imagine what would he do without her.

"[Y/N]. She said that she truly admires your presence with her." Jumin simply said.

Huh, I'm impressed that he can understand Elizabeth more than I do. Of course, she's been his pet for a long time. I'm really jealous that he has a cat as carefree as her. I still won't replace Smokey though.

"I'm very happy to hear that." I said as I look at Elizabeth with a wide, genuine smile. "What did you do take care of her?" Jumin asked.

"Oh! I gave her a warm bath, and fed her with cat food. While she was sleeping I cleaned your room! There are a lot of fur scattered everywhere." I said which made Jumin nod, still listening.

"I also played with her, it was very fun! It's my first time playing with a cat. And when she's tired, I let her cuddle with me. She was surprisingly warm." I added, recalling the time Elizabeth and I spent together. Elizabeth approaced me as Jumin smiled at the both of us.

"That's very nice to hear but I suggest not to play witj her too much, she might get exhausted... Is that all?"

I tried remembering what we did, then an idea popped into my mind. I looked up at Jumin, thrilled.

"Also...I taught her a few tricks!" I excitedly said. "A few.. tricks?" Jumin skeptically peered at me.

"Yeah! Why don't you watch us while we show you!" I kneeled myself as I call Elizabeth. When I got her attention, I speaked to her.

"Elizabeth, roll over!" I say as she flawlessly roll over, doing what I just said. I looked up to see that Jumin... is unimpressed. Maybe he wants to see more..?

After a few attempts of trying to impress Jumin with Elizabeth's impressive training, I can still see that he hadn't change his expression yet.

"Okay Elizabeth, I want you to hop on my shoulders, okay?" Elizabeth meowed loudly, like a soldier shouting "yes sir!", but make that even more adorable. I knelt a little so she wouldn't struggle on hopping. "Now ready... hop!"

She successfully hopped on my shoulder, perfectly balanced. She doesn't even flinch no matter how quick I move. "Ta-da! She did it successfully!" I stand up, with Elizabeth standing still in my shoulders. But it didn't change Jumin's expression. Just impassive. He approached me slowly, looking very intimidating. I started to sweat but I kept my cool.

"...Well then. I'll try again. Elizabe—"

"You know that Elizabeth is not some sort of puppet [Y/N], correct?" Jumin's head leaned at me, giving me one of his icy glares that sent a chill down my spine. I can feel his warm breath at my face. He looks terrifying for a very attractive businessman.

"Of course not! I just trained her that she might need a little exercise." I exclaimed softly.

"Elizabeth the 3rd is unnecessary to be trained. Dogs are the ones who need to, not cats [Y/N]." Jumin spat. "You trained her the whole day, did you..?" He asked curiously, I can hear a small hint of anger in his voice. I wasn't scared, but I was nervous.

"What, no! I just told you I took care of her too, didn't I?" I exclaimed bravely. "She's been doing nothing everyday inside your bedroom, alone. And I can't just leave her like that. I just thought that maybe a little exercise could make her a little better."

"...a little better?" Jumin narrowed his eyes at me coldly. "[Y/N], you made her exercise, now I can see that she's quite fatigued. Yes, I can tell that she had fun. But I don't like it when I see her exhausted." Jumin palmed his face, then took Elizabeth the 3rd up, carrying it.

"But she's been doing nothing all day! She just sit here, walk around and lick her fur."

"Well, that's true. It's because that's what cats would normally do." He raised his voice at me, leaving me speechless. "[Y/N]. Elizabeth gets tired easily. I don't want her to get exhausted because when she does, there's a high chance that she might get a sick when from chronic stress, followed by exhaustion. That's what the vet has told me before."

Jumin slowly touched Elizabeth's soft neck, as he laid his hands on her fur his eyes widened.

Yup, I guess I did made her stressed out.

"[Y/N]... I think she's feeling weak, and I think I felt something warm..." Jumin looked up at me out of curious. I can see some anger in his eyes. "I believe that you gave her too much stress that while you are unaware that she's gradually having a fever."

Uh oh. Not again, please.

"You made my precious Elizabeth ill." He spat.

But it's just a fever, right? I can take care of that...

"Jumin, I was just trying to..."

He raised his hand, signaling me to stop talking. "I don't want to hear your excuses, [Y/N]. I strictly won't allow Elizabeth to do such tiring lessons like that."

Well It's true. I sort of made Elizabeth tired after all that training and running around. I can see her that panting with her tongue out, but I still managed to give her some more instructions.

Perhaps, I'm not really a good cat-sitter. The internet didn't help at all.

I guess he can be too worried and protective for Elizabeth, yeah it's sweet but he's also too restrictive. Locking her up in her bedroom. Now he's having a panic attack because Elizabeth just got a fever.

Jumin let out stressful sigh and petted Elizabeth's head, still carrying her. The way he looks down at her is very heartmelting. I can say that the feline understands him very deeply, no doubt why he chose a to be with a cat out of all people. "I gave you one request, then you failed miserably."

Failed miserably?! I didn't mean to make Elizabeth ill...

"[Y/N], I'm afraid to say this... but I can't let you get near around Elizabeth the 3rd ever again. You are no longer taking care of her. You'll only make things worse for Elizabeth. And I hate it." Jumin stated coldly.

What?!

"Not to mention, one of the maids told me that Elizabeth wetted the bed. And I noticed that you dressed it in a wrong bed sheet. The way you dress it is not the way I expect it to be. I can see it's quite loose. You made it even look worse."

I looked at the bed. He's right. The sheets are noticably rumpled. I'm bad at changing bed sheets.

"I... I take back from what I have said last night... I'll just have to leave her at Assistant Kang to take care of her while I'm work. I'll resign you as Elizabeth's cat sitter from now.. Do you hear me?" Jumin sternly said. I look at him with wide shocked eyes."After all, I only wanted you to take care of her, but I didn't tell you to exhaust her."

What? He doesn't want me with Elizabeth anymore just because I trained her and made her 'tired'...? Today's my first day of cat-sitting and I'm already dismissed. That's kind of severe. Of course, Jumin's a very strict guy.

"What...? But Jumi-"

"I said do you hear me?" He said in a quiet tone, but it was scary enough which caused me to back away. He sounded way more intimidating than my old boss.

".... Y-Yes, I understand. I'm sorry." I looked down at the floor, as guilt went inside me.

"You should be."

Rude.

... Zen was right, If I did go home early without Jumin coming here then this won't ever happen.

"I'll tell the security to guide you out so you may leave my penthouse." Jumin pulled out his phone from his pocket and calls one his guards, then he waits to answer his phone call. "You may go out of my bedroom and wait outside."

"Okay." I replied, feeling a little remorseful as I started to walk towards the door.

I may be his friend, but I don't think he sees me as one. And I don't even know if he cares for me anymore.

Maybe it's all true that he only cares about is himself and Elizabeth.

What I just did was like the same thing back then from the cafe. I just did a single mistake, which led me to become a failure.

A failure who always tell herself that she can always do this, but ended up failing anyways.

I was standing in front of the door as I slowly drown by my negative thoughts, but something stopped me from going.

... No, someone.

"Meow!" I looked down to see Elizabeth, meowing loudly at me while I was about to open the door. Despite her being weak and ill, she's desperately begging me to stay. Pleading me not to leave her. I admit, her pleading eyes and her anguished meows made my heart break.

I can't leave her like this, but I don't think Jumin would like me to stay.

The more my hand got closer to the doorknob, the louder she meows. It almost sounded like crying. She really wants me to stay..?

I looked back at Jumin, who was shocked at what he just saw. He was so focused on us that he wasn't even paying attention to the voice calling from his phone.

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth... I must go. I believe I'll just make things worse for you, like what Jumin said... I don't want to upset your owner anymore." I say as I pet her head gently. "I had always make many mistakes... So I don't want to cause more trouble around here. Please forgive me for not being careful around you."

She stopped meowing and gazed up at me with her heart-breaking eyes. I never expected a cat to care so deeply about me.

I was about to open the door when Jumin called out, "... [Y/N], will you stay for a while?" he said.

I looked up at him. Not sure if I should stay or not. He doesn't like me being around with Elizabeth anymore, right?

"...I deeply apologize for everything I have said. I was falling out after seeing Elizabeth ill after." Jumin looked down apologetically. "But I realized that she didn't seem to feel bad and she chose you to stay, even though she's not feeling well... I can tell that she adores you and has a soft spot for you." Both of us gazed at Elizabeth as she watches us patiently.

"I deeply love Elizabeth. And seeing her growing fond of you despite the fact that she's not feeling well, it honestly makes me feel like you should take care of her more. I haven't seen her get close to other people before..." Jumin paused as he finds his words to speak.

"... So don't leave yet, [Y/N]. And please, forget all the things I have said toyou. I suggest that you take care of her more often..." He said as looked down.

"I cannot stand seeing her like that when she watched you leave, it was heart-rending. So please, I apologize about everything I have told you." Jumin still kept his stoic impression.

The way he apologize is so emotionless, but I can tell that he's begging me to forgive him.

His apology didn't really affect me after he told me earlier that I'm awful at everything I do. I mean, it's true right...?

Like, of course. Nothing could ever change me, I'm still klutzy and I don't really take care of myself very well. I never had a talent. But I was always good causing trouble such as bumping into a pole or breaking someone's vase by accident.

That's my only talent. Being clumsy.

I'll never change.

"... I know what you're thinking." He began. "You've been having some pessimistic thoughts after what I have said to you? I can guess that it's all connected about your lack of expertise."

Can he read my thoughts...?

"I have heard from your old manager mentioned that you have been a clumsy worker. Of course, being unskillful can lead you to look down on yourself." He said as he took a comfortable seat at his bed. "But that's not what I meant to say. Yes, like what I said earlier, you're quite awful at everything. But what I found you interesting is that you never gave up. Despite all the mistakes you did from the past, you stayed determined and kept positive."

He then took a seat from the edge of his bed. "I must confess, I truly admire your perseverance and your ecstatic personality. You're quite an interesting lady... and you should be happy that it's the only compliment I could give you." Jumin patted the space next to his, offering me to sir down, which I shyly did while Elizabeth lies down me.

"Therefore, I want you to stop thinking about those thoughts. And I am sincerely sorry for what I have said. I really am."

...Sincerely?

Well he does sound kind of sincere even if he speaks coldly at me. And his words sounds so genuine to that it left me staring at him, gawking. It was unusual for him to say that. But It made me feel better.

I guess he really does care.

After a few seconds of silence, I spoke up. "Of course, I'll forgive you, but you don't need to apologize to me like that. I kind of deserved it after making Elizabeth ill.." I said sheepishly.

"No, I do feel sorry. I have treated you as a bad friend. So I must apologize."

Well, what he said was true. I nodded at him, then sighed. "It's fine. I knew you still cared about me. And don't worry about Elizabeth. I'll be the one who will make her feel better, okay? I promise!"

Jumin smiled a little in response. "...Now, that's what I like to hear. I trust you, [Y/N], and thank you." He said as I hummed happily in response.

After he said that. His eyes explored around the house, observing how I cleaned it. Then he suddenly asked me a question I've never wanted to hear.

"May I ask where my vase is placed?" I froze and looked at him seeing his eyes landed on the roses that were used to be placed inside his vase. "W-What vase...?" I nervously asked, lying.

"The blue one with polka-dots."

Uh oh. Yup, he just noticed.

"[Y/N], you seem nervous. Is there something wrong...?" He suspiciously looked at me. I can tell that Jumin knows that something's up. So decided to tell him the truth.

"...I accidentally broke it." I nervously said. Closing my eyes as I wait for his angry response. Surprisingly, he let out a small chuckle, which left me confused. He isn't mad...?

"Uhm, what's so funny? I just broke your vase!" I exclaimed out. "What's so funny is that the vase is given by my so-called fiancée as a 'wedding gift'." Jumin stated.

He has a fiancée? I didn't know he's already engaged. But he did call her "so-called ", which meant that it's probably not his fiancée.

...And who would gift someone a weird-looking vase as a wedding gift?

"I had a deep aversion to polka-dotted designs. I didn't like it. I was planning to let someone hide it where I never wanted to see it again. Fortunately, I don't have to do that since you broke it." He chuckles again, he's probably imagining it that I broke it. "The fact that you broke that vase... honestly made me feel even better." He smiled as he looked at the roses.

I guess I don't have to worry all about that. What a relief.

"Also... I'm guessing you picked the broken pieces up..?" He asked.

"How did you know that?"

Jumin grabbed my wrist and showed me my scarred palm with a bored expression on his face. "You shouldn't have called the maids to clean that up."

"I can't find a single maid since your penthouse is so big! That tour didn't help me at all!" I playfully sneered, causing him to smile a little. "I'll go get the aid kit to treat those."Jumin stands up and walks towards the door.

"No it's okay. It's all dry." I say as I waved my hands. "I insist." He spoke back.

"You don't need to do this!"

We didn't notice Elizabeth the 3rd, staring creepily at the both of us. She's aware there's something going on between Jumin and I.

Something passionate.

————————————————————————

I'm cringing, arghhh.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.2K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
31.1K 2.2K 53
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
125K 4.5K 23
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
14.8K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.