Letters || TaeJin ✔

By jinniyakim

Seokjin is working in a restaurant owned by his best friend. Being a top student in high school and a school... More

Characters
1. Hustle
2. Favor
3. First Letter
4. Crush
5. Broken Promise
6. Unfortunate
7. Uncertain
8. Second Letter
9. Extra
10. Hide
11. Apologies
12. Third Letter
13. Another
14. Interrogation
15. Accused
16. Birthday
17. Anonymous
18. Secret
19. Fifth Letter
20. Missing
21. Sorry
22. Convince
23. Plans
24. Pretend
25. Scarf
26. Shoulder to cry on
27. Friendly
28. Gift
29. Two Letters
30. Expectation
31. Disappointments
32. Confused
33. Cry
34. Can You?
35. Preparation
36. Unexpected
37. Day Out
38. Unforgettable
39. Cannot Be
40. Meant to Be
41. Situations
42. Freed
43. Lucky Day
44. Notebook
45. Safety
46. Hope
47. Confession
48. First
49. Choice
51. Self Love
52. Surprise
53. Feelings
54. Chance
55. Witnessed
56. Confrontation
57. Comfort
58. Sky
59. Good Night
60. Good Night 2
61. Good Times
62. No Place
63. Message
64. Fly
65. News
66. Surprises
67. A Love Letter
68. Love Wall
69. Together

50. Question

10.7K 846 414
By jinniyakim

Taehyung

I can taste Jin's tears from our kiss. I don't know why he's crying but him kissing me back is a sign that he likes it too. His arms wrapping around my neck tell me that he wants more.

I lay him down to bed. Our lips moving gently against each other, just the way he wanted to be kissed. I can feel the warmth of his skin. Me above him, I can feel his heart beating against my chest.

Our kiss is long, gentle but passionate. I cannot help not to suck on Jin's soft plump lips. Savoring every moment and smiling in my head knowing that my lips are the first to touch Jin's own. And I can't get enough.

But everything is getting so intimate and I can feel my member reacting to Jin's kisses and touches. I moved my hips far as I don't want him to feel my hard-on. I don't want to mess up this moment. Jin is so pure, so delicate, I don't want to scare him away.

Doing my best to avoid my member to poke him, I shift in my position and my thigh accidentally brushed on his member. A soft moan escaped his lips. But what surprised me the most, he's also hard causing me to deepen the kiss more.

But my mind told me no. We only just started. I don't want Jin to think that I am a needy prick. I pulled away. And looking at Jin, his lips are so red and swollen, his cheeks competing with his lip color and beads of sweat are formed on his forehead.

I think we are both out of breath because Jin's breathing is heavy. I don't mind my own. Perhaps, he doesn't mind either because a soft smile formed from his mouth. I stared at him in the eye as I brush my thumb on his swollen lips.

"I hope I'm not scaring you," I whispered to him.

He shook his head and smiled shyly. "I just realized, I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

I chuckled. He's more worried than that than my thigh that brushed against his member. "I honestly do not mind. I can kiss you any time of the day."

He blushed more. I'm glad that even for a moment, he forgot what he had gone through. I hope I made him forget all his fears, worries, and bad memories. Even just for a while.

"Jin?"

"Hmmm?"

I bit my lower lip. I don't know how to say it to him. "It's...my...birthday next week."

Jin's eyes shot open. I'm not sure if I am feeling it right, but it looked delighted. "Really? When?"

"The 30th."

Jin smiled. "I will receive my salary that day. What gift do you want? But cheap gifts only, sorry."

I can't help to laugh. Jin is so adorable. "I don't want any material things Jin."

I sit down on the bed and stared at Jin's morning face. He is unbelievably handsome.

"What do you want then? You want me to cook for you?" Jin asked again, slowly getting up to sit and lean his back on the headboard.

I shake my head and take his hand. "I just want to have a date with you."

I'm not sure if Jin is surprised, happy, excited, or whatever. But his eyes linger to mine. And his mouth curves upward and slowly nods his head.

I gave him a quick peck on his lips and pulled him in my arms. "Thank you. That would be the best gift, ever!"

I can hear Jin giggling on my shoulder. Making him smile, and the more if I made him laugh or giggle, is the best thing in the world.

I can still remember how his wet hair sticks on his forehead and how his cheeks, nose, and ears were so red because he's cold from the rain. I will not deny it, the first time I saw him, I am instantly smitten by his beautiful face.

That time, I love making him startled. He's so cute whenever he's surprised. I love how he held his anger when I am being cocky to him when I am perfectly aware that he wanted to hack my head with a baseball bat.

I love how small things made him happy. I love how he appreciates the things around him even if it wasn't his. I love how he admired the beauty of life when life itself is being unfair to him. I love the littlest of things he's doing. And I guess that made me admire him even more.

"Jin, I'm sorry," I uttered suddenly. I know I enjoyed him being cute, adorable, and kind but I forgot that he's human too. Thinking of how I treated him before, thinking of the things I said and done, thinking of how I unintentionally belittle him, all those things made me feel guilty.

Jin frowned. His face looks confused. "For?"

"You know, the things I've said and done to you before. I know I've been so insensitive and rude to you."

I am used to pulling his hand to mine but he surprised me by pulling my hand to his and holding it tight. "I think we discussed it already. It's perfectly okay. I mean, I believe that things are meant to happen. Perhaps, if you did not treat me that way, you will not realize some things." Jin looked down and smile. "I sometimes found what happened to us funny. You know, I stained your expensive shirt and you ask me to wash it. You saw the holes on my sock, I gave you a cheap ballpen and we ate street foods. Those things--"

"I love you for that." Me cutting him out with those words surprised him. His round puppy eyes are too irresistible to stare at.

"Y-y-you s-said what?"

I smiled, ruffling his hair before climbing down the bed. I'm not sure why I have no guts to say the love word. And I'm not sure why I am being weak when it comes to him. "I'll go now and take a shower. You get ready too. Sam prepared breakfast before he left early in the morning. I'll see you downstairs at the dining."

Jin pouts as he watched me walk out of the bedroom.

After I shower in the other room, I went down to meet a guest. I know he's bored and perhaps, hungry but I just can't resist Jin earlier. I saw him using his mobile phone in my living area.

"Good morning!" I greeted the guy with long curly hair. "I'm sorry, did I make you wait?"

He stands up quickly, shakes his head while smiling shyly at me. "No, sir. I'm okay. Sam showed me one of the guest rooms and told me that I can sleep but I opted to wait here. By the way, my name is Jungkook."

He bowed at me. I can say that he and Jin have the same upbringing. They are both nice and well-mannered.

"Nice to finally meet you. Have a seat." I sit down on the sofa opposite the couch where he's currently sitting. He appears to be really shy and uncomfortable. "Thank you for cooperating with Yoongi last night. I planned to bring him to your apartment last night but the rain was heavy and he was sick."

"Sam told me that his fever subsided already. Thank you for taking care of him." Jungkook looked down. "Hyung can be hard-headed at times. He hates being a burden. Our landlady threatened to kick us out. He's already sick when he left. He mentioned to me about a job that he's having second thoughts of accepting. And his feelings were right. He nearly got into trouble.

I am so happy that you found him and at the same time, I'm sorry for being a burden. Yoongi paid for our six months' rent and he told me that it came from you. I refused to accept but he said that my hyung will be in great trouble if I will not accept. Thank you so much, sir. I promise you, I will pay you once I find a job."

I laughed when he mentioned about Yoongi. That ass can be a pain at times. "I would like to assure you that Jin is not in trouble if you will not accept the money but still, I will insist that you accept it in case.

By the way, welcome. You and Jin are not a burden. You can come to me when you need help and please, I'm not asking you or Jin to pay me. And yes, you cannot convince me."

Jungkook keeps on bowing his head. Jungkook's attitude made me admire Jin more. He raised Jungkook well. Now I know that Jin will be a great family man.

"Come, let's go to the dining. I will reheat the food so we can eat. Let's wait for Jin there." I stood up and Jungkook followed.

"Sir, can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked making me turn my head.

"Sure."

He pursed his lips looking hesitant to ask. "I'm just wondering if you're my brother's suitor?"

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

I'm glad Jin saved me. I don't know how to answer his brother's question. Because for me, I want Jin to be my boyfriend. And I hope Jin will accept me.

***

A/N:

I know the story is a bit cliche. But I love it like that. I'm sorry for not updating much. I am currently busy with my personal life. Lol. I miss you guys and thank you for waiting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3.8K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
1.1M 48.2K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...
178K 12.4K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
123K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...