bonded by chance | knj ✔

Da Winter_417

★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their... Altro

| Introduction |
| Preparation |
| Fateful Encounter |
| Sana |
| Clingy |
| Back Home |
| Dream Come True |
| Namjooning |
| Jealousy |
| Flustered |
| Pretty as a Flower |
| Clumsy |
| Clover |
| Models |
| Clown Trio |
| Daechwita |
| Late Night Kiss |
| Fireflies |
| Warm Welcome |
| Bold |
| Bonsai |
| Japan |
| Japan 2 |
| Frognap |
| Baby |
| Exposed |
| Exposed (The Remix) |
| Jungkook's Twin |
| The Most Beautiful Flower |
| The Flower Blooms |
| Extra ~ Ascending |
| Holiday Special! ~ Cookie Contest |

| Memories |

14.9K 597 217
Da Winter_417

"Perfect! I think we're done for the day!" The photographer smiled at the boys as they were seated around the break room.

"You guys did amazing, the pictures came out great." Yunhee looked at the camera carefully before handing it back to the photographer.

They exchanged smiles with eachother before giggling.

My head turned to see Ryujin practically dying at the sight, her and Jimin have been bonded for almost a month but she still isn't completely used to being around them while they're working.

"Once you guys get dressed we can go wait for the cars." Sana spoke as she began putting her makeup bag away safely.

The boys quickly began walking out of the room, leaving a overwhelmed Ryujin.

"So, how did you like it?" Sana smiled at the girl as she stood up.

"Working with them seems super fun but how do you guys survive in a room with them looking that good for hours at a time-"

Chuckles filled up the room before they walked back in comfy clothes.

"You think we'll successfully get past all of the cameras just by ourselves?" My arms were crossed as I looked at the smiling boys.

"Yes, we can do it! The photoshoot is over with so I doubt there are still people waiting-" Hobi nervously laughed while his hands were on his hips.

"Once we get outside there's nowhere to go, we have to wait for the cars."

They nodded while walking towards the doors.

Bodyguards stood outside as well as next to the door.

Once the door opened, the cold air hit us as a breeze passed us.

Sighs of relief escaped us all as we adjusted our masks.

Before we could step any further, several people with cameras came running out from the building across from us.

"Oh no." Ryujin hid next to Sana as the boys began walking to the side of the building.

The Bodyguards began stopping the paparazzi as they tried shoving through to get to us.

"We want to interview Namjoon's soulmate!"

"Is it true that you're the soulmate of Namjoon?!"

"Do any of the other members have soulmates? The world would like to know!"

Yoongi sighed before sitting down on the floor.

"Anyone want to play uno?"

Jin deadpanned towards him as the maknaes began nodding, small grins on their faces.

Before we knew it, everyone was in a small circle, casually playing uno on the floor as cameras and people were trying to record us.

"You won't get through, stop trying." Sejin sternly looked at the paparazzi trying to sneak through the others.

Many of them were pushing and shoving as minutes passed, a chaotic scene for anyone to look at.

"Uno." Yoongi's voice was tired and nonshalant as Hobi and Taehyung whined.

"How do you already have uno-" Ryujin stared at him while he yawned.

You could see the smirk through his mask as he threw the blue card into the pile.

"That's not fair! You must have dealt it different for you!" Jungkook stared at him before the sound of cars came closer to us.

"A-are they playing uno?!" A news man stared at us in confusion as we all stood up.

"Get the girls in first and then half of you go to the second car."

Everyone nodded as Sana and I got in the car, Ryujin, Jin, and Jimin following before the doors slammed shut.

"Who just casually carries around a deck of uno cards?" Ryujin began laughing as we all looked towards her.

"Yoongi."

☆彡

As soon as the dorm doors opened, everyone shoved through at once and fell onto the couches and chairs in the living room.

Tannie and Clover wagged their tails while jumping onto whoever would cuddle with them.

"I'm tired." Yoongi stated as he threw a pillow on Jimin, using him as a pillow stand.

Ryujin sat down next to Jimin, everyone else eventually in a new spot as well.

"That was eventful, we're gonna look like fools if articles get written of that.." Sana facepalmed.

"Famous boyband BTS and their soulmate partners caught playing UNO outside of the Bighit Entertainment Company Building while waiting for their cars! Paparazzi and Dispatch failed to get close as bodyguards and managers created a safe wall to let them successfully complete their game!" Jungkook's voice was deep as he spoke like a news person, causing giggles to erupt from everyone.

"That headline would almost sound fake, yet again it is for you guys so anythings possible." Ryujin giggled after speaking.

"I'm gonna order pizza since I don't think anyone wants to cook right now." Sana stood up while walking towards a different room.

Eventually everyone seperated, the only people remaining in the living room being Yoongi, Jimin, Ryujin, and Jungkook.

They put on anime while waiting for the pizza to be delivered.

"Hey, look at this." Namjoon turned onto his side to face me, gently holding his phone out.

I took it and scanned the article while a smirk displayed on my face.

Familiar pictures were displayed out on the article, specifically from a particular outing.

Namjoon and I were stood in the alleyway with Clover after getting his first collar and leash. Namjoon's lips were obviously on my forehead.

"So dispatch was stalking us but were too late to exposing us because you did it first-"

Namjoon nodded while laughing.

"I guess it's convenient that I accidently said something before they were able to post anything."

I nodded before feeling two arms around me. I was pulled into Namjoon's chest as he hugged me.

The silence was comfortable as we were in each others embrace.

"Wanna go on a walk once it's dark?"

I nodded and felt lips on my forehead. They sat there for a few seconds until he lifted them off of me.

Our eyes caught onto eachother before Namjoon smiled, his dimples being exposed to me.

"I love you." His eyes never left mine as a soft and mushy smile made its way to my face.

My heart felt warm and fuzzy every time those words left his mouth.

"I love you too~"

His smile got bigger before turned me around and pulled me towards him, my back firmly pressing onto his chest.

Another soft smile made its way to my face as a realization flew through me.

This is the exact position we were in the first time we cuddled together~

Our heartbeats mixed together while we comfortably laid there.

☆彡

"Do you think someone is gonna try following us now that we're out as soulmates?" I curiously asked while watching my feet step from the sidewalk to a dirt trail.

Namjoon shrugged, his soft hand intertwining with mine.

Clover jumped around in the grass next to us as we continued walking.

Flowers came into our view and once we saw the small building from our past, our eyes connected together.

Small smiles were on our faces as we turned onto the trail.

Several multicolored fields of flowers swayed together as a cool breeze blew past us.

"I remember when we first came here."

"It seems like it was yesterday but it's almost been a year."

Our heads turned together as the single purple rose was still there, looking healthier then before.

Once we passed the building, our footsteps led off of the trail and towards the single tree.

As soon as we sat down, sighs of relief escaped us.

Clover excitedly ran towards the tall grass.

"It seems like it's cold enough to snow."

He nodded as I rested my head near his lap, his knee was propped up while his other arm was resting on it.

He looked down at me with a soft smile, the eye contact being kept for a long time.

His head slowly got closer to mine as our noses touched.

His eyes fluttered closed as he kissed my forehead softly.

How did I get this lucky..

Namjoon's smile was contagious, his dimples were out in the open as his soft eyes never left my own.

"Not to be creepy or anything but you're the most beautiful human I've ever seen."

Namjoon's deep giggle was enough to make me cry, my emotions were overwhelming as he kissed my forehead again.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

He pressed his lips against mine. It was soft and gentle, lasting what felt like forever. The feeling of his lips on mine were memorized but every kiss still felt like the first. The overwhelming amount of joy and euphoria in the pit of my stomach was sickening.

His hands made their way to my cheeks as he deepened the kiss, his lips forcefully moving against mine.

This was the type of kiss to prove something, the type of kiss to truly prove how you feel about another person. Sometimes words were just not strong enough to express how you feel.

Actions always do speak louder then words.

____
w.c 1530

How did you enjoy this chapter? Please let me know~!

Aaa the next chapter is sadly the last so I'll try to make it really good and memorable!

Thank you for reading, I love you~!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

454 38 12
Soulmate Tattoos. The only reason Namjoon and Julie had not confessed so many things. Whether they were the same, complementary, or half of it, the...
154K 6.7K 27
in which a black lawyer from the big apple and a korean idol discover their bond in the middle of a pandemic. *book two in the 'eternally yours' seri...
37.5K 775 21
You fall in love when you least expect it. But this time you really don't expect it. It's part of this life, looking for your soulmate. It's normal...
427K 17.4K 35
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Af...