My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver๏ฟผ
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guysโค๏ธ
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Ruts and Confrontations

7.7K 150 128
By moldywonderbread

Denki pov

I follow Bakugo into the hallway. I assume he's making a plan to piss off our alphas.

"So, you know both our alphas are almost at a breaking point." I nod. "Well, were gonna be super handsy. On each other."

"I-I dont know Bakugo, I think that's a back idea." He laughs.

"It doesn't have to be a make out ses, just like..... subtle. We don't sit with them anymore, you throw your arm around my shoulder, hugging in front of them. Or like whispering in each other's ear, after looking at them. You know how to blush on command right?"

"Yeah, I could make it happen." He smirks.

"Do it." I think of when I gave Toshi a blow job. God that felt good. I snap out of it and I am in fact, blushing. "Not bad. So you in or no?"

"Sound like fun I'm in. When are we starting?"

"After lunch, in History. Sit next to me, walk with me there to. Act like we're having a really interesting conversation and then stop when they come over." I nod. We head back into the lunch room and sit down next to our alphas.

"So what was that all about?" Shinso looks over at me.

"Oh nothing. Just omega stuff you wouldn't get it." I say without looking at him. He lets out a sigh and goes back to his phone. The bell rings and me and Bakugo look up at each other. I get up first, heading over to him.

"You ready for history Kami?"

"For sure!" I smile as brightly as I can and throw my arm over his shoulder. I take it back pretty quickly cause of the look Kirishima was giving me. We walk there in hushed whispers.

"After I say this blush, giggle too." Bakugo whispers. I send him a nod.

"I know you gave Sleepy a blow job. You're voice was rough for a day or two." I blush way more than intended. I hear a growl and look back and see Shinso glaring at Bakugo.

"Should I release some pheromones, Toshi says he loves my scent." He nods. I let some go, with out looking back I can tell he stopped in his tracks and is trying super hard not to yank me into the nearest classroom. After a long walk of teasing we walking into the classroom. We both rush to sit down at the same table. Shinso and Kirishima both walk in and see us sitting together, laughing at the stunts we pulled.

They walk up to us. "What'd you guys talking about?" We stop.

"Oh nothing, just stuff." I look at Bakugo and burst out laughing. He sends me a smile. I hear them both growl and go to sit down. I giggle. "This is more fun than I thought, although we have to see them at night."

"No, we don't." I look over at him. "We could have a sleepover, your room. Wear your most revealing pj's." I nod.

"We should invite them."

"Not a bad idea Pikachu."

"Stay here." I get up.

"Where are you going."

"Shhhh." I walk over to the desk they're sitting at. "Hey Kiri, alpha~. Me and Bakugo are gonna have a sleepover in my room, if you wanna come. That is. Think about it. Get back to me." I reach out and ruffle Toshis hair. I walk back, swaying my hips a little more that usual on the walk back. I sit down next to Bakugo. He looks surprised.

"Didn't know you had it in you. What'd you even say, Sleepy looks pretty wound up."

"Hey kiri, them I said alpha pretty sexyily? Said you and I are having a sleepover. Invited them, the. Walked back here." He laughs.

"If I did that to Ei, let's say I don't think I would walk for a while." I laugh.

"Hey, what was the 'punishment' Kiri gave you? On the day we invited you over." He blushes and hides his face in his hands.

"Well, I had a vibrator in my ass and Red has the remote. Everytime I did something bad he would turn up the level."

"I bet Toshi wouldn't mind doing that." He laughs.

"Bakugo, Kaminari. Mind sharing with the class." Shit we got caught.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again." He nods and goes back to the chalk board. I look back and see Toshi lazily smiling at us. I stick my tongue out at him. I turn around and pay attention.

Time skip to end of class.

"Be right back." Bakugo grunts showing he heard me. I walk over to Shinso. "So, you going to the sleep over or no?"

"I'm coming to make sure you don't do something stupid." I nod, turning around and pushing my back against his body. I can feel he has a boner. He growls, I can feel his chest rumble, he grabs my waist before I slide away from him and head back to Bakugo.

"You know something tells me you like this game more than me. Anyway, I got to go Red. I don't want a punishment." I nod and go back over to Hitoshi, with my bag.

"You ready to go to my dorm, we got some homework to do." Shinso picks up his bag and nods. I walk in front of him, again putting a little more hip into my walking than usual. We turn and coroner and I see Mina pinned against a wall, trying to get away. I stop Shinso and point over to them. He growls.

"Hold my stuff." He throws his things at me and walks over to them. He grabs the person pinning the Mina to the wall and turns him around. Mina looks around frantically and sees me. I make the come here sign and she bolts.

"Mina, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She's crying. I growl, this bitch is gonna pay. I go to stand up but she pulls me down.

"S-stay please." I nod and hug her. She hugs back and sobs into my shoulder. I look up and see the other guy onto of Shinso getting ready to punch.

"Mina, be right back." I let go of her and run over to the other guy, when I get closer I see it's Tetsutetsu. Someone who bullied Toshi. I jump and push him off Hitoshi pinning him to the ground.

"What the hell! Who are you."

"Your worst fucking nightmare." He looks shocked and goes to get away. My claws and K-9s have already grew so I flash them and growl. "You try anything else I'll fucking zap your dick off." He stops. I hear Bakugo yelling something and look at him. He's on the ground by Mina holding her. I see Kirishima looking around and see me. He runs over.

"What the hell man, get off of him!" He must not know what's going on.

"Actually I think I'll stay. He pinned Mina up against the wall and wouldn't let her go and he fucking hurt my Hitoshi. Go get a teacher." He looks shocked and nods. Toshi's still on the floor grabbing his leg, I see blood dripping down his hand. I growl louder.

"What the fuck did you do. I could kill you right now you realize that?" He looks over and sees Shinso hurt, and smirks. I grab his neck. "Wipe that look off your face." He looks back up at me.

"Who the hell are you?" He already asked me this.

"You already asked but I guess you won't take what I said as an answer. I'm Kaminari, you sexually assaulted my friend and hurt my boyfriend. If you think I'm gonna let that slide your fucking dead." I snarl. He looks scared, guess he's never been put in his place by an omega. I hear Midnights voice down the hall.

"Help! Help!" This mother fucker. I drag my hand along his stomach, almost breaking skin.

"Shut the hell up, you did this to yourself." He stops immediately.

"Someone get recovery girl!" Midnight shouts at someone. "Kaminari?" She squats next to me. "What'd he do, I know it wasn't nothing you wouldn't be like this."

"Well for starters he pinned Mina up against a wall and wouldn't let her go, and when Hitoshi tried to get him off he hurt him. He tried to hurt my pup and my boyfriend. I could kill him right now." I snarl and the last part. She turns to him.

"You're disgusting. You're gonna get expelled, I hope you know that. Okay Kaminari, can you get off of him, or at least plug your nose and don't breath." I take a deep breath as Midnight uses her quirk to make him fall asleep. When he's out I get up off of him and take a another breath. I look around for Toshi. I see him leaning against a wall being examined by recovery girl, I walk over to him and sit down.

"Hey, Toshi. Its me Denki." I take his hand and start scenting it like I did last time he was hurt. He looks over at me with heavy eyes.

"Hey bubba." I blush, he's never called me that. I look at recovery girl and see her re-bandaging his leg.

"Okay Shinso, I'm adding one more week to your recovery because of this. Only two wounds reopened so that's good. I can tell you're tired so I'm not gonna kiss you, you're just gonna have to ruff this one out." He nods. "Okay, here's your crutch. Go get some sleep." He slowly gets up, using me as a crutch too.

"Hey Kiri!" He looks over at me. "Can you help Hitoshi walk? I'm too short." He nods and comes over, replacing me. I walk over to Mina and bend down.

"Thank you Kami." Shes done crying.

"No problem, that bitch fucked with the wrong person." She laughs.

"Toru is probably wondering where I am, I have to go." I nod.

"Go get you girl." She freezes.

"How did you know?" I shake my head.

"Not important, go. She's probably worried sick." She gets up and starts walking away. I go back to Shinso and see he's actually making some progress. 

"Dennkiii." I guess recovery girl gave him pain meds, and a lot of them.

"Yeah Toshi?" Please don't say something embarrassing.

"Your trick worked." I look at him confused.

"What do you mean Toshi?"

"You and Bakuhoes plan." Kirishima elbows him.

"Oh that? Well good to know."

"Yeah, you fucking tease. Do you know hard this 2 and half weeks are gonna be? I have my rut, and I can even fuck you." Kirishima tries to hold in his laughter.

"Toshi? Can this wait till we get to my dorm?" Thank god Kirishima can keep a secret.

"No, your scent is too much. If this red rock wasn't here you'd already be shirtless." I sigh. I'll take that as a no.

"Hitoshi, I would love to hear about your Fantasies, wait 20 seconds and I'll give you something special." Probably money or something.

"Like a blowjob?" Kirishima chokes on his own spit.

"If I say yes will you shut up?" He nods his head lazily. "Then yes. Now hush."

"I gotta tell you what man, Shinso high is someone I'd like to hang out with." Kirishima laughing again.

"I remember the first time Toshi got like really high around me, Jesus he's a horny demon. I can't wait to see what he's like drunk."

"Oh god, if he's anything like Kat I'm praying for you." I laugh remembering the first time I saw Bakugo drunk. He was practically stripping to get something.

"Okay Toshi we're here. Now you can talk." Kirishima puts him on my bed. I turn to Kiri. "I have a promise to keep, see ya." He nods and leaves.

"Blow me." I turn around and see him taking his belt off. I march over and grab his hands.

"No, you need to rest. Nothing in to world could make me blow you when you're this high, maybe if I was too but I'm not. Sleep." He whines.

"Denkiiiiii, at least snuggle with me."

"That's something I can do." I sit down but the second I do I'm pinned against the wall. I turn and see Hitoshi completely sober now. "You we're faking it weren't you." He smiles.

"Can't blame me, you give the best head. I know that for a fact kitten~" curse that fucking nickname.

"Hitoshi, you just got hurt, I can't and you know that. Here let's make a deal. The day before your rut ends you can do anything you want to me. But if I blow you now, you can't touch me till my next heat or your next rut." He whines.

"Fine, you better be ready to be used like the slut you are." Fuck, he knows me too well.

"Oh don't worry, as long as you don't have foot kink, I'll probably like it." He looks at me like I'm insane.

"Feet are gross, never." I laugh and lay down, he lays down to. I start purring when Toshi plays with my hair. I trace his abs and feel his chest rumble, not a growl. I call it alpha purring. We both fall asleep soon.

Shinso pov.

I wake up and yawn, I sit up and stretch, my back popping in all the right places. I look over and see Denki snoring quietly, he's adorable like that.

Omega~ God everyone says omegas beg for it when they're in heat, I don't know man. I think ruts are worse. I feel hot so I stand up and take my shirt off. Apparently Denki woke up when I left.

"Toshi?" He yawns.

"You babe?" I turn around and I see his eyes drop down.

"Your muscles look great- Ahh I mean umm your hair. Ya your hair looks great." I laugh, going over to the bed and leaning over him. 

"Glad to know you like they way alpha looks." He gulps loudly and looks away. I put my hand on his chin and make me look at me. I lean in and kiss him. "No need to be ashamed. My alpha likes it." I turn around and walk over to our bags. I guess someone brought them to us. I grab my phone and see 24 missed calls from my dad. "Shit!"

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing my dad tried to call me, one sec." I call him back and hold the phone away from my ear.

"HITOSHI!" Glad I did that. I put the phone on my ear again.

"Yeah dad."

"My god, what took you so long?" Do I tell him the truth.

"I was taking a nap with Denki." He sighs.

"Did you really have to have a loud blonde?"

"Guess it runs in the family." I hear him laugh.

"Anyway, you doing okay? I heard Denki almost killed the guy who hurt Mina." I laugh and look over at him trying to balance a coin on his nose.

"You know, I think omegas deserve a lot more credit than they're given." Denki looks over at me. I smile at him.

"Yeah, they do. I heard Midnight though she was gonna have to pry him off. But I'm glad he cares so much about you." I smile. 

"Yeah, he's insane but it works." Denki sticks his tongue out at me. Then he lights up. He walks over to me and drops on his knees. I take a sharp breath because I know what he's trying to do. I take the phone away from my ear. "Not now."

"Why?"

"Because I'm on the phone with my dad, and your teacher." He stops dead in his tracks.

"Your dad is Mr. Aisawa!?" I chuckle and nod. Putting the phone back to my ear I hear some commotion going on.

"Dad?"

"Huh, oh yeah. Sorry. Eri was asking me for something. Anyway, what'd Kaminari need?"

"Nothing, he's just being needy."

"Am not!" He whines from the bed. I sigh.

"Told ya loud blondes are insufferable." I laugh.

"Anyway, do you need anything else?"

"Nah, just annoying ya. Anyway. I gotta go, your papa is being annoying."

"Alright see ya."

"Bye."

*beep beep beep*

"So why didn't you tell me that your dad is our home room teacher?" I laugh.

"Didn't think it was relevant. Here's the real kicker, my other dad is Present Mic." His jaw drops.

"Now you can't give me hickeys. Aisawa will know exactly what he did." Of course that's all he cares about.

"That's what the chest and thighs are for baby." He blushes and looks over at me.

"Ya know, that compromise we made. I think I can let that go." He drops down to his knees again and right before he reaches my belt there's a knock on the door.

"How much you want to bet that's Bakugo?"

"I'm not taking a bet I know I'll lose." He gets up and goes over to the door.

"Took ya long enough." Yep Bakugo. "Anyway. Wait, why is he here. Remember the plan?" Denki seems to remember the plan all to well he smiles.

"Hey Toshi? Can you step out for like 20 minutes?"

"What the hell am I supposed to do for 20 minutes?"

"Go hang out with Kirishima or something. I just need you out." He gets upset.

"You seemed pretty keen on keeping on this bed 5 minutes ago, but if you insist." I get up grab my crutches and walk out the door.

Bakugo pov WE GETTING WILD

"Okay, you have your outfit?" I nod.

"Of course, I had it custom made for a special event. Decided to use it today." He smiles.

"This is gonna be so fun, I got Toshi riled up before you knocked. He'll be begging for it." God he's like Red but a child.

"Ok, go change. I wore it under these clothes. I'll be ready by the time you come out. I'll be setting up the tv and dvd player." He nods and grabs 3 things out of his closet, heading to the bathroom.

I take my shirt and sweatpants off. I have a red cropped shirt that just says 'Boom' on the front, and I have shorts that are a fluffy black with the word 'Kirishima's' on the ass in red letters. I grab the choker out of my pocket and put it on. It's just a simple black collar with an O-ring on it. The start getting Sparky's tv hooked up to the DVD player. I hear the bathroom door open and look behind my shoulder.

"Not bad Pika." He's wearing a matching purple set of a cropped shirt and pajama shorts, with a bright yellow choker. Under the clothing can see a bunch of straps, barely poking out. He looks at himself in the mirror.

"He's not gonna be able to control himself. Ya know he found the black straps in my closet one time and asked what they were for. I told him that for me to know and him to find out." I smirk.

"You're bigger tease that me. Now help me with this, they'll be here soon." After a little work the DVD player is hooked up and we have the chairs facing the TV. We hear a knock and Denki bounds over to go get it. He opens it and sees Shinso and Red standing there.

"Denki? Where the hell did you get this?" Shinso asks pointing at his outfit.

"Sshhh just come in." I finally see Kirishima and run over to him.

"Where'd you get those shorts baby girl?" I blush.

"Got them custom made, come one. We have to watch the movie."

Shinso pov

Denki his play on the movie and runs over to me. He sits right beside me, on his knees. I see that we're watching Saw. I love this movie. I lean back, I hear shuffling beside me and see Denki spread his legs out from under his so he's still on his knees they're just spread. I go back to watching the movie. A little while in the first jump scare happens and Denki jumps, whimpering. I sigh and pull him into my lap. He leans back so he's pressed against my side.

"Thanks Toshi." I kiss his forehead. He releases a happy pheromone that makes me a little horny, not gonna lie. I continue watching the movie and the scene where the girl who gets her face melted off comes on. Denki hides his face in my side. I look over and see the exact opposite happening. Bakugo is on Kirishima's lap watching intently while Kirishima's hiding behind his back. Denki takes a deep breath and purrs, he really does love my scent. I grab him and put him on my lap and put his head in my shoulder. He kisses my collar bone, I know he didn't mean it sexually but I'm a horny as fuck.

"Do that again." I whisper. His face comes up to see mine. 

"No can do alpha, unless you want you to wait for another heat or rut." He whispers back. I growl, I want him on my rut I'll just have to wait. I can feel him start to move his hips on my crotch. "But, I can get you started." He starts moving his hips in a circular motion. I hear the door slam shut and loom over to see Kirishima and Bakugo are gone.

🚫SMUT/ NSFW🚫

"Fuck, just like that." He moves his hips faster. I grab his waist and explore, i didn't get to when he blew me. I hands travel up when I feel the straps. I pull on one and let go. I hear a sharp snap and Denki bites his lips. "Mouth open, I wanna hear you Kit."

"F-fuck Hitoshi you're so big." My dick is practically begging to break free. I grab his neck.

"What's my name?" His eyes roll back.

"Mmm, fuck, alpha." I pull him closer.

"Good job Kit." I continue to feel around when I graze his nipple.

"Mm, A-alpha~" I smell him get slick.

"We need to stop unless you want to be fucked straight into this bed." He groans.

"I want that, god just fucking ram me~" I change our positions so I'm on top. I use one arm to hold my up while the other continues exploring. I grab his nipple and roll it between my fingers. "Mmm fuck, god." I smirk knowing I have this kind of power over him. I lean down and kiss him. His arms come up and grab the back of my neck. I pull on another strap and let it come down with a snap. He moans into the kiss. I lick his bottom lip. He opens his mouth so I stick my tongue in. I don't stop until every inch is explored.

I break away and kiss down his neck. I go to grab his choker and take it off but he grabs my hand.

"Choker stays on." I laugh and continue to kiss around it. I grab the bottom of his shirt and yank it off. I look down and see the straps come up from his hips, meet in the middle of his chest and branch off different directions. I lick my lips and continue to kiss down him. I bit everywhere except his nipple. He groan in frustration, rolling his hips up the try and get some friction. I take my free hand and keep his hips on the bed, holding him down. He whines loudly.

"What's wrong Kit?"

"Please~"

"Please what, use your words Denks."

"Let me suck you off."

"Can't complain." I lean back and let Denki take control.

Next chapter 🤭✌️😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 233 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...
136K 2.9K 15
omegaverse au. smut !! ADOPTED : @___IsaacFoster___ please check them out :) // todoroki seems to find himself in a tough situation. // character i...
108K 2.9K 31
Denki Kaminari is always smiling but what's hiding behind it... Hitoshi Shinso, new to class 1a, notices something off about Denki and decides to inv...
6.3K 153 17
hiii, i decided to make a shinkami story, this is my first book, I am always open to suggestions and I hope you all like this book throughout the boo...