The Color of Love (BWWM) (Und...

By tybabyp300

Harmony Rodriguez . Is a beautiful young black woman. At the age of 24, she has finished college and started... More

The Color of Love (BWWM/ Interracial)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(SP)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Sequel
Q& A
Interviews Pt 1
Interviews Pt 2
SEQUEL!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 18 SP

48.2K 1.5K 71
By tybabyp300

Thanks to those who commented, it really  made me feel a lot better. But just for in the future. Enless you have something nice to say, dont comment on my story. You can personally message me, and we can have a "coming to Jesus meeting." So here is the Sneak Peek.

!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Harmony shook awake as her vision was blurred. She was tied to a chair and had no way of escaping. Her eyes squinted slightly trying to get some clarity of the person before her.

"Who are you." She breathed out.

"Aww. You don't remember me. I have been to your house many times my dear. At dinner with you, I even drove you to prom." The person smiled menacingly.

Harmony tried to search for those memories but they were hazy. "What do you want."

" I want you, and I will have you." She heard a door slam and realized she was alone. But where was Anthony?

×××××××××× ×××××××××× ×××××××××× ×××××××××× ××××××××××

This action will be taking place at the end of Chapter 18. But I wanted to let you guys know that you are my inspiration to keep writing and forget the haters. I love you guys.

No teasers, or QFTC. I dont have any request but just keep voting and commenting. Thx.

P. S. I take constructive criticism,  but ir it has something to do with MY plot then dont even think about it. If its grammer, or spelling. Please do.

Oh, and go check out The Alpha's Bad Girl.  PLEASE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
136K 5.2K 54
Alex has been in love with Amelia-Rose his whole life and he is determined to find her until he stopped by the tattoo shop she worked at and found he...
44.5K 1.9K 17
[π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ] π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
455K 18.1K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...