๐‘ฏ๐’๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๏ฟฝ...

By FandomQueen696

"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…" "Thread ca... More

๐‘ฏ๐’๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐‘จ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’„
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰
๐‘จ๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ.
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ถ๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“.
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†.
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™.
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’.
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•.
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’†๐’.
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘จ๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ.
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†.
Authors Note

๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•.

10.9K 492 512
By FandomQueen696

[Phoebe Tonkin as Circe]

I 028. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ guinea pigs ❞

     ARIADNE COULD BATTLE PERCY'S GLARE FOR DAYS. Maybe it was because of their weird connection that Aphrodite had bestowed upon them, or it was how her anger matched his. To say Percy was okay was the wrong thing to say— he was out for revenge. Which was never a good thing, because the last boy who wanted revenge, was a certain blond teen who was now working for Kronos.

Percy sat in the lifeboat with them as he glared at the green sea around them, ready to destroy it. He was terrifying when he was angry, especially since they were in his territory. The boy blamed himself for Tyson's death.

"He may not be dead. Fire can't kill him." She suggested, and with a look from Annabeth, they weren't the right words to say at that moment.

He looked up at her with a deadly glare, the blonde girl flinched and his behind the brunette. But he was met with Ariadne's own glare, fighting his with just as much power. Percy blames her as well, and she wasn't okay with that.

Tyson's death hit her like a ton of bricks. He had been nothing but kind towards her and his one eye was always full of life and excitement, he was a happy-go-lucky kid who wanted to enjoy life, but now he couldn't.

She only realized the light he was in the middle of their terribly dark quest. He didn't hesitate running into the fire to save them, all because Percy could get hurt in the midst of the battle. The girl wasn't the worst to him, but she wasn't the nicest either, and that made her regret everything. Because Tyson was nothing like the Cyclops which attacked Thalia that night, he knew better and he was full of kindness and warmth, but now, he was most likely lost at sea and dead.

Annabeth decided to end the glare and show Percy what she had saved from the wreck— Hermes's Flask ( they had used it all ), a bag of ambrosia which was locked inside an airtight bag, a few sailor shirts and a bottle of Dr. Pepper. She gave him his backpack which had been bitten in half by Scylla. The only thing left was a bottle of multivitamins from Hermes and Riptide, which would've never went missing anyways ( it was like her ring. Anytime he lost it, it appeared again ).

They had been at sea for hours, water lapping at the sides while they drifted along the water. Her senses had been dialed to an eleven by then, they were in the Sea of Monsters at that point, anything could happen. She only hoped nothing attacked them because they would be royally screwed.

Her nose was filled with fresh salt in the breeze which reminded her of Percy, most likely where he got it from. The boy wouldn't look at her and the butterflies in her stomach dropped dead quickly. It hurt differently then when Annabeth refused to, with him, it felt as if her organs were meting and her veins were on fire.

Apollo was definitely not helping them. Sunbeams burned their arms and faces, and there was no shade in the middle of the ocean. As they all took turns sipping tiny drops of Dr. Pepper and shielding themselves the best they could, Percy told them him his latest dream. And if he was correct, they only had twenty-four hours to find their Satyr friend before Polyphemus married him.

"Yeah," Percy muttered bitterly, his eyes looking towards Ariadne. "You can never trust a Cyclops."

"Don't give me that," she told him with a frown. "Look, I'm sorry. I was wrong about Tyson— we were wrong—" she took a glance towards Annabeth who nodded— and I wish I could tell him that. Tell him that he's nothing like his brethren and that he's better than them, and... and I would love to eat donuts with him at some point."

Percy's glare softened before he looked towards  the water once more. She eyed the water as well. It was silent until he spoke up, "Annabeth, what's Chiron's prophecy?"

"Percy," her eyes flicked to the brunette who looked up, "I shouldn't—"

He narrowed his eyes at the Dionysus girl, "You know too. How come everyone knows it but me."

"We weren't meant to hear it," she explained. "Chiron promised he gods he wouldn't tell anyone."

"But you guys didn't promise, did you?"

Annabeth pursed her lips before sighing, "Well, no. But knowledge isn't always good for you."

"Your mom is the wisdom goddess!"

"I know! But every time heroes learn the future, they try to change it, and it never works."

"The gods are worried about something I'll do when I'm older," Percy told them. "Something when I turn sixteen."

Boy of the girls shared a look as they argued with their eyes, Annabeth won. Ariadne gulped, trying time find the right words, "Perc, we don't know the full prophecy, but... but it warns about a half-blood child of the Big Three— the next one who lives to the age of sixteen."

"That's the real reason Zeus, Poseidon and Hades swore a pact after World War Two, not to have anymore kids," Annabeth explained. "The next child of the Big Three who reaches sixteen will be a dangerous weapon."

"Why?"

"Because they hero will decide the fate of Olympus," the brunette continued. "He—or she— will make a decision that either saves Olympus and the Age of their Gods, or destroys it."

Percy tilted his head, "That's why Kronos didn't kill me last summer."

"You would be useful to him if you agreed to join him."

"But if it's me in the prophecy—"

"We'll only know that if you survive three more years," Annabeth said. "That can be a long time for a half-blood. When Chiron first learned about Thalia, he assumed she was the one in the prophecy. That's why he was so desperate to get her safely to camp. Then she went down fighting and got turned into pine tree and none of us knew what to think. Until you came along."

A dorsal fin with green spikes surfaced before diving back down, all three of them eyes the water anxiously.

"This kid in the prophecy... he or she couldn't be like, a Cyclops?" Percy asked them. "The Big Three have lots of monster children."

Annabeth shook her head, "The Oracle said 'half-blood'. That always means half Gina, half god. There's really nobody alive it could be, except you."

"Then why do the gods even let me live? It would've be safe to kill me."

"You're right," Ariadne commented.

His face went flat, "Wow, thanks."

"They could be for all we know. It's plausible that they do want to kill you, but offending your dad is probably stopping them. Others will be watching to see what you do. Remember, you can also save them. A lot can happen in three years."

"Did the prophecy give any hints?"

Ariadne sent Annabeth a look of help, which she thankfully took. "There's is one..." he waited expectantly before she gulped, "someone else would help you."

"Who?" He asked.

"Well," her eyes went to Ariadne who shifted slightly, "they say if that person chooses the wrong side, then their powers would tear Olympus down."

Percy frowned, "Who would that be?"

"Daughter of the Vines," the blonde told him. He raised an eyebrow at the name.

"Who?"

As Annabeth opened her mouth once more a seagull swooped down from the air, landing onto the boat. It dropped leaves and twigs into Ariadne's lap before she left out a breath, "Land... there's land nearby!"

Percy shot yo and looked in the distance, all three of them squinting. A line of brown and blue was across their eyes, an island with a small mountain. White buildings coated it as palm trees ( which she hated ) dotted around and a harbor full of boats.

A tropical paradise awaited them.

***

     "WELCOME!" A WOMEN HOLDING A CLIPBOARD GREETED THEM ONCE THEY HIT SHORE.

She looked odd for a tropical island— blue business suit, perfect makeup with no missed spot, and a tight ponytail with no hair out fo place. Ariadne raised an eyebrow at her two friends once the women shook their hands, a dazzling smile being sent their way.

The girl felt like she was important, rather than a thirteen years old who got off a lifeboat. Yachts filled the spaces next to them, along with a U.S Navy submarine, a few canoes and a three-mastered sailing ship. Next to it were helicopters— Channel Five Fort Lauderdale— and a plane that looked like it was from World War Two.

"Is this your first time with us?" She asked.

All of them shared a confused look. "Um..." Annabeth said.

"First-time—at-spa," the lady jotted down down notes on her clipboard. "Let's see..."

Her eyes went up and down their bodies before looking back down. "Mmm. A herbal wrapt to start with the young ladies. And of course, a complete makeover for the young gentlemen."

"A what?" Percy asked, he seemed slightly offended and confused, but the lady ignored him and continued writing.

"Right!" Her dazzling smile took over quickly. "Well, I'm sure C.C will want to speak with you personally before the luau. Come, please."

Although she was hesitant, the idea of a spa and getting the disgusting shell of sea water and grime off of her was intoxicating. Along with the need to rest and eat after only having a third of a bottle of Dr. Pepper for a day in the sun.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt..." Annabeth murmured.

They all followed the lady.

Her eyes went wide in awe at the sight of the buildings. It was beautiful— and she had been to Olympus. Everything was white with marble or granite, columns so pristine and clear. Water slides connected the swimming pools which were followed by terraces along the mountainside, fountains sprayed water into shapes. Percy was the only one who wasn't in love with the place, a frown on his face.

"Are you okay?" Ariadne whispered to him as he jumped. "You look pale..."

"I'm okay," no he wasn't. But she let him lie. "Just... let's keep walking."

Animals lounges about all over the place: turtles napping on beach towels, a leopard across a diving board as it also. Resort guest— which she had only seen as female— were in deck chairs as they sipped smoothies or read magazines while enjoying their face masks and manicures.

Her ears picked up the sweet singing of a women which was carried down the stairs. She felt her heart become giddy at the sound and almost ran up the stairs to see who was singing. It was a language older than Ancient Greek— Minoan, she guessed— and the story of moonlight in olive groves along with the color of grape vines wrapped her in. But the detailed lullaby about magic enticed her brain.

As they entered a large room, she could see Annabeth almost faint from excitement. But both gaped at the beautiful view. A wall covered in mirrors made it seem as if it went on for eternity, white and expensive furniture filled the open space. In the corner was a large wire cage with guinea pigs scurrying around while looking at the women who was singing.

She was beautiful. Although, the girl had met Aphrodite, so she wasn't the most beautiful, but she was up there. Her brown hair was the perfect shade, it was smooth and silky. Ariadne was instantly jealous. Before her sat a weaving loom of colored thread the size of a plasma television. A waterfall was glistening in the tapestry, and for a moment, she could see a real waterfall flowing peacefully.

Annabeth let out a breath, "It's beautiful."

The women spun to look at them and Ariadne held her breath. Her dark brown hair was braided with small threads of gold, and her green eyes were the perfect shade ( but not as perfect as sea-green. She knew Aphrodite was laughing at her for that thought ). A black dress wrapped around her hourglass body perfectly, overall, she was as close to perfect as Ariadne would ever see. Minus, Aphrodite, of course.

"You appreciate weaving, my dear?" She asked Annabeth, who's grey eyes were filled with wonder.

"Oh, yes, ma'am! My mother is—"

Luckily, the blonde had stopped herself before too much damage had been done.

All she was given was a smile, "You have good taste, my dear. I'm so glad you've come. My name is C.C."

All the guinea pigs in he cones squealed. C.C. shook all of their hands as they introduced. Once the women made it to Ariadne, the women gave her a smile like she had seen a priceless painting in a museum. Her eyes stared into hers with a deep understanding, child coursed through the young girl's body. "Your eyes, my dear, they are beautiful. And your hair, they are like a river of silk."

Ariadne blushed a bright red at her compliments, and she couldn't stop the smile crossing her face. Her hair was crusty and dry, and the curls were now knotted together after the days at sea, but the women found them beautiful and that made her confidence level soar.

C.C. looked towards Percy and her smile faded. Her eyes narrowed slightly before her mouth twitched. "Oh dear," she sighed. "You do need my help."

"Ma'am?"

C.C. beckoned the lady in the suit back over. "Hylla, take Annabeth and Ariadne on a tour, will you?" Show them what is available. The clothing will need a change." Her eyes went down to the torn and dirty leopard print shirt and jean shorts, along with her black shoes. "And Annabeth's hair, my goodness. We will do a full image consultation after I've spoken with this young gentlemen."

"But..." Annabeth's voice had a slight whimper to it. Ariadne placed her hand on her back. "What's wrong with my hair? Ariadne's is the same way."

"My dear," C.C. gave her a smile, "you are lovely. Really! But you're not showing off yourself or your talents at all. So much wasted potential."

"Wasted?"

C.C. took Ariadne's hand with a bright grin. "And besides, Ariadne needs a different hair treatment. But you my dear," speaking to the brunette, "you would have to be the most gorgeous girl to wind up here! Hylla, take Ariadne to have a full facial, her hair will need a consultation after Annabeth's. Her eyes need to be accentuated! Oh, my dear, you will look marvelous."

Ariadne looked at Annabeth with grin of her own, only for it fade once she saw her best friend's hurt look. "Now, dearie," she looked back towards C.C, "Is there anything you wish to be changed?"

"Changed?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

"Well, surely you're not happy the way you are! My goodness, there's not a single person who is. But don't worry. We can prove anyone here at the spa."

Her thoughts immediately went to the slight bump on her left cheek, where her mother had hit her often. It hadn't healed properly and it had always bothered the girl because her face looked crooked. "Well... my-my left cheek isn't my favorite..."

"We'll see to it straight away!" C.C. told her. "Hylla will show you what I mean. You, my dears, need to unlock your true selves!"

Annabeth's grey eyes were full of longing, and if she had to guess, so were her own purple eyes. "But..." her eyes went towards Percy who stood there uncomfortably. "What about Percy?"

"Oh, definitely," C.C said with a sad look. "Percy requires my personal attention. He need much more work than you two."

The guinea pigs squealed once more, maybe they were hungry?

"Well..." Annabeth sent a look towards the brunette who nodded. "I suppose..."

"Right this way, dears!" Hylla called out towards them. Ariadne and Annabeth followed behind, but not before the brunette gave the boy a giant hug and smile. They were led towards the spa with waterfall gardens.

Annabeth was split from her, heading towards the left with different women than hers. Ariadne was sent towards the right with a women who was frantic but her bushy eyebrows and hair. She had been given a banana-chocolate smoothie which she drank happily, but the healthy cookies on the plate before her was a definite no. A thick paste was spread across her face before she was sat on a deck chair surrounded by grape vines, which she ate. They removed the past across her face with a long rip! and it hurt.

Silena had always offered too do her makeup and hair, which she took up on every once in a while. So she knew a few of the products they were using, but not all. The girl wasn't opposed to makeup or being pampered, as her stepmother offered to do it so many times with her. But the fact that she wasn't used to it was the biggest reason her body was uncomfortable.

As they ripped another section of leg hair off, she tried not to think about Percy and where he was. Her only thought was C.C's look towards him, and if he did in fact need her personal attention. But at the sound of singing, he escaped her mind.

The afternoon went by quickly, and by the time the women's work was over, she wished it would start again. Because for once she had forgotten abut everything going on, and focused on her. No one was on her mind. Not Annabeth or Percy, not Tyson or Luke or Grover... it was just her, and it felt nice.

She was spun around and towards the mirror and let out a gasp.

It didn't look like like her, not one bit. She never realized how much of her mom was in her until she looked in that mirror. Her looks had always been compared to the gorgeous girl that her mother once was, and she always felt the need to compete. But now, it felt like she was her own person.

Her once knotted and crusty hair was thrown down in beautiful ringlets of brunette silk. Resting on her head was a small flower crown, with lavenders and vines wrapped around it. She noticed her skin was smooth and clear, her face was as well. Her eyes were bright and lively, something she hadn't seen since she was back in Miami. The makeup did wonders for her: silver glitter dusted her eyelids with a hint of lilac, rosy cheeks were highlighted with silver and gold while her lips were coated in lipgloss. Her cheek looked brand-new and she wondered how they did that.

Along her body was a white chiton which fit it perfectly. The girl had never worn white like this before— in fear she wasn't pretty enough. It flowed to her ankles and stopped just above the golden sandals placed upon her feet.

She couldn't get over the gold strands in her hair as well, but the crown upon her head helped her transform into a goddess of some sort. her breath left her body, "Is that really me?"

"Yes," one of the ladies told her with a smile. She felt as if she could walk past anybody and they would be smitten by her, that was a powerful feeling. "Come one, we need to get you back to C.C."

The girl nodded before drifting away from the mirrors, taking a longing glance back at her beautiful reflection.

***

     SHE DIDN'T SEE PERCY ONCE SHE GOT BACK. Which was odd, she had expected him to be back by now. Her sense were on high alert because after everything her and Annabeth had been through, they had a reason to be.

The blonde stepped in first, "Miss C.C?" The women dropped a guinea pig from her hands and into the cage.

Ariadne looked around before stepping in as well, "Where's Percy?"

A guinea pig started squealing loudly, as if it was trying to say something. Her head tilted and a thought popped in... no. She thought, that was stupid to even think

"He's having one of our treatments," C.C said with a smile. "Not to worry. You girls look wonderful! What did you think of your tour?"

Annabeth let out a sigh with bright eyes, "Your library is amazing!"

"Your stage..." Ariadne breathed out. "I can't believe you have a stage!"

"Yes, my dears," C.C told them. "The best knowledge of the past three millennium, and the oldest Ancient Greek stage. Anything you want to study, anything you want to be?"

"An architect?" "A singer?" Annabeth and Ariadne replied at the same time, smiles on both of their faces.

C.C waved her hand. "Pah! You, my dears, have the makings of a sorceress. Like me."

Both girls stepped back, her hand itched towards her gold ring. "A sorceress?" Ariadne asked as her eyebrows furrowed. Something was very wrong...

"Yes, my dear," the women held her hand out and a flame appeared. It danced around her palm. "My mother is Hecate, the goddess of magic. I know daughters of Athena and Dionysus when I see them. We are not so differentiations. We all seek knowledge. We all admire greatness. None of us need to stay in the shade of men."

"I-I don't understand," Annabeth stuttered.

The guinea pig from before was squealing even louder. It was off its rocker. But it seemed to be trying to get their attention for an odd reason, and her thought from before wasn't all so stupid after all.

"Stay with me," C.C tried convincing them. "Study with me. You can join our staff, become sorceresses, learn to bend others to your will. You will become immortal!"

"But—"

"You're too intelligent, my dears," C.C told them. "You know better than to trust that silly camp for heroes. How many greta female half-blood heroes can you name?"

"Uh..." Ariadne had a slight from on her lips. "Amelia Earhart, Atalanta..."

"Bah! Men get all the glory," C.C extinguished the flame in her hand by closing it. "The only way to power for is sorcery. Medea, Calypso, now there was a powerful women! And me, of course, he greatest of all."

Ariadne took another step back and held onto Annabeth's hand. C.C stood for Circe— a very powerful sorceress. The women let out a laugh, "You need not worry. I mean you no harm."

"What have you done with Percy?" The brunette asked with a glare.

The guinea pig squealed once more and she realized she wasn't stupid. "I helped him realize his true form."

The sea-green eyes of one of the guinea pigs was familiar! He had been transformed into the small animal, and the others must be other men who washed ashore. Annabeth seemed to realize and her grey eyes went wide.

"Forget him," Circe said. "Join me and learn the ways of sorcery."

"But—" Annabeth cut herself off, sending a glance towards Ariadne who gave a subtle nod.

"Your friend will be well cared for," Circe told them. "He'lol be shipped to a wonderful new home on the mainland. The kindergartens will adore him. Meanwhile, you will be wise and powerful. You will have all you ever wanted."

Annabeth looked to the brunette who was ready, "Let is think about it," she muttered. "Just... give us a minute alone. To say goodbye."

"Of course, my dears," Circe cooed. "One minute. Oh... and you'll have absolute privacy..." a flick of her hand and iron bars appeared on the windows. Once she exited, the door shut and locked behind her.

Both girls rushed towards the cage in search of Percy. "All right, which one is you?"

It would've been easier if all the guinea pigs weren't squealing or clawing at the cage bars. She couldn't tell which one was Percy in the middle of a furry mess. Her eyes looked for sea-green but all she saw were brown and brown and brown. Annabeth quickly found Percy's jeans.

Her hand went into his back pocket and pulled out the multivitamin container. She struggled for a second before the kid popped off, her hand dug into the container and pulled out a random colored multivitamin. The blonde tossed it to Ariadne who shoved it in her mouth as her friend ate a lemon chewable.

The door opened up as she finished swallowing her grape flavored chewable. "Well," Circe sighed heavily, "how fast a minute passed. What is your answer, my dears?"

Annabeth made the signal and pulled out her knife. "This!"

Circe took a step back but wasn't as surprised, "Really," she chuckled dryly, "a knife against my magic. Is that wise?"

Ariadne took a step forward with a menacing glare, "Her mother is the goddess of wisdom," she twisted her ring into Lunacy, handling the gold sword with expertise, "I believe it is wise."

The sorceress's eyes went as wide as saucers when she looked upon the gold sword with the vines moving along it. She hid her fear and looked towards her attendants who raised their hands. "What will their makeover be? Something small and ill-tempered. I know... a shrew!"

Flames were sent their way, causing her to shut her eyes and wait to feel herself shrink, but nothing happened. Her eyes opened once more just as Annabeth pounced on the women and dug her knife under Circe's throat. "How about you turn me into a panther instead? One that has her claws at your throat!"

"How?!"

The blonde held up the multivitamins and the sorceress scoffed in frustration. "Curse Hermes and his multivitamins! Those are such a fad. They do nothing for you!"

"Turn Percy back to a human or else!" Annabeth demanded her.

"I can't!"

Ariadne growled, "Then you asked for it."

Attendants stepped forward to fight the girl but Circe shouted, "No! Get back! They're immune to magic until that cursed vitamin wears off."

The brunette grabbed the women as Annabeth followed, dragging her over to the cage. Annabeth opened the container and poured the remaining vitamins into the cage.

"No!"

Guinea pigs scrambled all over the cage for a vitamin. Ariadne and Annabeth took a step back away from them as they grew bigger. The first guinea pig to reach the chewable was growing rapidly until— bang! Percy— fully clothed— sat on the floor as the cage exploded. His sea-green eyes were wide.

Six others followed him, blinking and shaking. "No!" Circe cried out. "You don't understand! Those are the worst!"

Once of the men stood tall with a black beard covering most of his face. His teeth were the same color and she wondered how they hadn't fallen out already. He wore wool and leather clothes, "Argh! What's the witch done t'me!"

"No!" Small tears were in the corner of the sorceress's eyes.

Annabeth let out a gasp, "I recognize you! Edward Teach, son of Ares!"

"Aye, lass," he growled. "Though most call me Blackbeard! And there's the sorceress's that captured us, lads," the man looked towards his men who were dressed similarly to him. "Run her through, and then I mean to find me a big bowl of celery! Arrrgggh!"

Circe screamed before taking off with her attendants, pirates chasing after them. Shouting and screaming before their voices faded.

Ariadne turned away from the door and noticed Percy still had wide eyes, but they held a different emotion, one she couldn't pick up. He looked at her and seemed frozen, she raised an eyebrow while Annabeth seemed to be smirking to herself.

Percy couldn't move. He genuinely couldn't. All he could do was gaze up at Ariadne who stood there with a confused look on her face. But he wasn't eyeing that, he was eyeing how beautiful she looked. Yes, he had thought she was pretty before, very pretty. But whatever Circe has down to her made her glow, and he finally realized how weird he was acting.

A blush coated his face while he shook slightly. "Thanks..." he started. "Uh—look, I'm sorry—"

She cut him off with a tight hug. Her arms around him as he tensed slightly before hugging back. Their blonde friend looked around with a smirk she pretended not to notice.

The brunette pulled back before sending a quick punch to his shoulder.

"Ow!" he yelped, holding his shoulder with an offended look upon his face. But it went to terror once he saw the glare on her face.

"That's for getting yourself turned into a guinea pig."

"It wasn't like I had a choice in the matter!"

In reality, she only punched him for scaring her once more. First, they had lost Tyson and then he almost died. Now, she thought he was gone for sure. Her body collided with his once more before giving him another hung, holding on as to never let him go again.

"I'm glad you're not a guinea pig, Kelp Head," she told him, which was muffled into his shoulder.

"Uh... me too."

They pulled away and her face was inches away from his, eyes staring into his. Sea-green and purple clashed in a battle before both of them blushed heavily.

Annabeth cleared her throat which caused them to jump and separate. A smile rested on her face and the brunette knew she was enjoying this. So is Aphrodite. Which was true, the goddess was probably squealing and jumping up and down wherever she was.

"Come on, Seaweed Brain," Percy seemed taken back by the blonde's nickname for him, "Let's get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 8.5K 114
All's Fair in Love and War The Lightning Thief: Complete The Sea of Monsters: Complete The Titans Curse: Complete The Battle of the Labyrinth: Compl...
945K 55K 115
in which an orphan learns she isn't really an orphan, and naomi must face the fact that she's descended from gods she never thought existed, and the...
58.9K 2.3K 28
โ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
30.7K 1.4K 32
๐ŸŒท "We're Greek, Percy. We're all born with tragedy in our blood. It's those who learn to accept it and stay true to themselves who are heroes." Th...