The Uchiha Phoenix

Від HailKaiser

Satoshi Uchiha is tasked with saving the world with the help of his masked mentor. The young Uchiha must now... Більше

Enter Satoshi Uchiha
Enter Chuunibyou
Truth
A Choice and Showdown with Sannin
Dueling Machine and Clash with the Immortal
Recruiting an Immortal

Author's Note

15 0 1
Від HailKaiser

Dear readers I am grateful for all your support. I have had some what of a writers block. I do want to continue writing this story, but I have a feeling it would be better if the main character was like a average joe and brought into his favorite games and movies rather then what I have done with Satoshi. I will experiment with this idea. In the mean time this story will be put on hold. Please leave a comment of your opinion.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

65.9K 3.4K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
10.9K 594 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
15.4K 312 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
19.3K 466 28
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...