BITE MARKS | vk

By fairylocall

REWRITTEN VERSION of DOMINANT After a traumatizing incident that changed Taehyung's life, his parents decide... More

PROLOGUE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XIX

41.6K 2.1K 1.5K
By fairylocall

KIM TAEHYUNG

    It's not even Winter yet, but it has been freezing cold the last couple of days. Tuesday we had our first bit of snow but it was all just a wet gross substance so it didn't stay for that long.

    But today it's Saturday. And when I woke up and opened the curtains, I was blinded by the sun reflecting on the thick layer of snow covering the streets, cars, bikes, everything!

    I felt my body tremble slightly from the cold air hanging in my room. My hands were frozen as they didn't stay under my blanket when I was sleeping

    Desperately wanting to put on my ugliest but most warm sweater and get a cup of hot chocolate to go watch a movie with a nice blanket, remembering I was going out with Jeongguk stopped me in my tracks.

    A smile plastered on my face at the reminder and I hop toward my closet to grab some warm brown pants and my favorite white sweater. It has a tiny snowman on the left side of my chest.

    I rush towards the bathroom for a nice warm shower, deciding not to wet my hair. After I'm done in the bathroom I go downstairs and make myself breakfast. It's already noon but I'll let my parents sleep as they had a stressful week at work.

    After eating breakfast, I go upstairs again to brush my teeth, and just when I'm walking down the stairs I hear someone knock on the door.

    Excitedly I open the door and I'm met with a smiling Jeongguk.

    "Hey," I smile a little shyly and let him get into my house. He greets me back, not so shyly, and asks me if I'm ready to go with him. He's really excited, making me curious to see what he's planned.

~•~

    "Just tell me what we're going to do!" I whine, giggling afterward. He just grabs my hand as we walk through the forest, dragging me along.

    It was nice feeling his warm hands in my cold ones. But it did make me wonder how he could be this warm. He's not wearing really warm clothes and he didn't put his hands in his pocket to keep them warm.

    "Look!" Jeongguk draws my attention and when I look at where he's gesturing, I see a small blanket in front of a big frozen lake. The blanket keeps a box off the ground and two cozy pillows.

    "I hope I've got the right size and that you're horrible at ice skating," Jeongguk smirks as he walks towards the box and opens it to get two pairs of skates out of them. "But they're adjustable so it'll be fine."

    I didn't know what to say as this was the best thing someone has ever done. I was surprised Jeongguk came up with something like this, to be honest.

    "Do you even like things like this?" He asks a bit nervously and I realized I hadn't said anything, just staring at my beautiful surroundings and processing what Jeongguk had planned for us.

    "Oh my ghost, yes! Sorry, I love it," I exclaim and walk his way. He smiles happily, "really?" I nod and launch forwards to hug him. I felt him freeze in my embrace and for a moment I regretted my actions, but then his arms circled around me as well and he hugs me back tightly.

    Such a nice warm hug.

    "I've never ice skated before," I confess and look at the lake. Where I lived, we never had Autumns or Winters this cold. Sure we had places where they made ice so you can skate on there but I never went.

    "I'll teach you," Jeongguk smiles.

    I watch as Jeongguk walks toward the frozen lake. He carefully places a foot on the ice. Without realizing it, I hold my breath, hoping he won't sink through it. But the layer of ice was thick enough for Jeongguk to stand on. He even makes a little bit of a jumping movement and all seems to be completely fine.

    "Nice! Would be a bummer if the ice wasn't thick enough," Jeongguk chuckles as he gets back to me. I laugh at that and nod.

    We sit down on the blanket and put on the skates. After, he helps me up, reaching out his hand to me. Still holding his hand we carefully walk the last part toward the lake.

    I had to be honest, I'm pretty nervous. I've never done this before and I'm scared I'll make a fool of myself. But I trust Jeongguk will help me.

    "I'll go on first and then I help you," Jeongguk says and lets go of my hand, sadly. He steps onto the ice and again checks if everything is alright.

    He then turns to me and holds out his hand. "Come on!" he smiles. I smile back, biting my lip nervously as I take his hand and carefully place one of my feet onto the ice.

    I immediately feel how slippery it is and I felt a little scared to move my other foot. But then Jeongguk's free hand moves to my waist. There he holds me gently yet firmly.

    "I've got you," he says softly. I look up at him to see him smile. I smile back and take a deep breath before finally taking the last step forward.

    My free hand automatically grabs Jeongguk's bicep as I had not yet found my balance. I hear Jeongguk laugh as he helps me and blush slightly.

    "It's not funny," I whine but can't help and smile as I look at him.

    "Come on, Flower. You're doing great," he grins happily and detaches his hand from my waist just to circle his arm around it. He now stands next to me, still holding me so I won't fall.

    "Just move your legs forwards," Jeongguk instructs me and I do so. It all happens a little stiffly and very unbalanced but at some point, I get the hang of it.

    "It's actually quite fun," I smile as I'm now only holding 1 of Jeongguk's hands and we skate over the crystal lake.

    "Isn't it?" Jeongguk agrees and helps me turn around.

    I only fell two times. One of the times, Jeongguk tried to catch me and fell with me. But neither of us cared as we had an amazing time. I've never laughed this hard.

    I also was amazed by Jeongguk's strength and reflexes. He'd sometimes notice I'm about to fall even before I did. And being able to catch me takes some strength. I'm not really heavy but definitely not light-weighted.

    Maybe Yoongi is right. Jeongguk does give me this sense of safety. The way he helped me on the ice and would try his hardest to make sure I wouldn't fall and hurt myself shows that.

    "Hope you liked the surprise," Jeongguk says as he sits next to me and starts putting on his shoes.

    "I loved it!" I smile and lift my knees in order to get some warmth. It's so cold, it makes me shiver. How is Jeongguk not complaining? He must be cold as well.

    "Are you cold?" Jeongguk asks with a worried frown.

    "Aren't you?" I giggle in response.

    "I don't get cold quickly, luckily," Jeongguk admits and looks away.

    "But it's freezing... I wish I didn't get cold," I say and scoot a little closer. I just want to get closer to him. I can't help myself.

    Luckily, he doesn't seem to mind. He grins as he looks at me, definitely noticing how I moved his way and puts his arm around me. I blush but do not complain. No, far from that. I just sink into his warm arms.

    He feels so warm, heat beaming off his skin. I don't understand how that's possible but I'm thankful for it as I felt like I'd freeze to death and his warmth makes those thoughts fade a little.

    "Thank you for this surprise, I loved it," I say and look up to see he was already looking at me.

    "No need to thank me, flower. You surprised me with your terrible skating skills," Jeongguk says with a wide grin on his face, eyes showing nothing but amusement.

    "No need to rub it in," I say, letting out a giggle I couldn't suppress. He smiles and never fails to break eye contact.

    His eyes are so beautiful.

    But it reminds me of that time I saw this gold flash through them. Was it really just my imagination? Of course, it was. Getting colorful glints through your eyes is not possible.

    I felt my breath hitch soundlessly when he lifts his hand and placed it against my cheek. He holds it so gently yet his hand felt rough and big. He leaned closer.

    We're so close. Not close enough.

    Having him this close I couldn't help it. I moved forward, pressing our lips together. He seemed surprised by my sudden action. However, he quickly recovers and I feel him kiss back.

    This was nothing like when we kissed the first time. I felt so much emotion course through my body. His lips were completely different from his hands, they were soft and small.

    His hand wouldn't dare leave my cheek, lips glued to mine as we moved together in sync. I felt how badly he wanted this, almost more than I did... Almost. A desperation that left me breathless.

    No one was ever desperate to be close to me.

    Why? I don't know. But I didn't judge him. I felt exactly the same.

    Once we finally pull away, our heavy breaths mix as our foreheads touch. His eyes found mine again and a smile adores his pink lips.

    We just look at each other, me wearing the same smile he has.

    Until a low growling sound interrupts our moment.

    I frown when I hear the low sound. Jeongguk, however, seems to recognize the sound and immediately looks away from me. I follow his stare, only to widen my eyes in both surprise and fear.

    A big dark wolf stands there, two more backing him up from behind. He's as black as the night, in perfect contrast with the white snow. His big teeth are fully on display and his eyes tell me he's ready to tear us apart.

   Regardless, the wet snow causes his fur to get all fluffy and I couldn't deny how that adorable fact took me off guard for some seconds.

    Before I had a proper chance to react, Jeongguk pushes me behind him as he stands up and pulls me onto my feet at the same time. I'd protest if these wolves didn't look this intimidating — even with their fluff.

    "I didn't know there were wolves in this forest," I let out and hear the big wolf in front of us growl again as he takes a step forward. I want to step backward but Jeongguk won't let me. He's holding my wrist firmly as he shields me away from the wolves.

    "There are wolves everywhere here," Jeongguk sighs. Then all of a sudden, after the wolf takes some more steps toward us, something changes.

    I can see how the look in the wolves' murderous eyes changes. Their posture goes from 'ready to attack' to an unsure stand.

    Then when Jeongguk takes a step forward, they cower back with their tail between their legs. It took only one more step for them to turn around and run off.

    To say I was shocked, was an understatement. Having no idea what actually happened, my eyes slowly leave the now empty spot in the snow and go toward Jeongguk.

    He's breathing heavily, his back growing as it goes up a little and then down. I don't know what he did but he was able to scare those wolves away.

    I place my hand on his back and gulp as he stops moving. His breathing goes back to normal and his posture changes to his regular one.

    Then he turns around with big eyes filled with worry.

    "Are you okay?" he asks as he gently cups my cheeks and starts studying my face. I smile and nod.

    "Thanks to you. How did you scare them off?" I ask curiously and see him gulp visibly. Like he didn't want to answer that question.

    "I've lived around here for so long. You learn how to scare off other animals," he explains but I just knew he was not telling me the full truth. There is something about him, Jimin, and Hoseok. All of them are so mysterious. Yoongi as well.

    What for?

    I look around him to where the wolves ran off. What would have happened if Jeongguk didn't know how to scare them off?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 53.9K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
179K 11.1K 30
β˜†Β°β—•β€’β β—Ongoingβ—β β€’β—•Β°β˜† Β©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
540K 19.7K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...