Back To You ~ Reign • Bash

By AuthorN01

'I love him.. I always have.' Lady of Italy or as her friends know her Aurora D'amencourt and others as Olivi... More

Characters + trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Important
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

1.9K 31 0
By AuthorN01

Aurora's P.O.V.

"That sounds amusing." I say to the noble man standing in front of me.

"I could show you my lands if you're available." He says responding to my name.

I am not quite sure what his name is but I have to find a husband. And I am not going to find one if I keep spending all my time with Bash but at the same time, I love spending time with him. When he surprised me the first day I arrived, it was just beautiful! He brought blankets, pillows, lights, and fruits to the woods where he laid them down. It was quite romantic but were only friends due to the fact that I have to find a husband and he has a bad reputation with ladies.

And I can't ruin my reputation by just hanging out with him.

"I would love that." I tell the 5'10 tall man with light brown hair and brown eyes.

I assume he is a son of a noble since he looks as young as I.

"Aurora, there you are." I hear someone say my name.

"Excuse me." The noble man says before leaving me with whoever called my name.

I turn around to find Queen Katherine.

"Your majesty." I say while bowing down to her.

"I have good news for you. The King of Norway is coming for Elizabeth's weeding." Katherine says speaking to me like she didn't want me to poison someone for her last time I was here.

I had to do it. I couldn't say no or I would be the one being poisoned or beheaded. If I had a choice, I wouldn't have done it.

"You're telling me this because he is single? And looking for a bride?" I ask her before she nods.

"I told you I was going to find you a suitable husband if you did my dirty work." She whispers loud enough for me to hear.

Apart from pressuring me into poisoning someone, Katherine has been like my second mother. I help her with necessities and not only does she leave me alone but is helping me look for a husband.

"To marry a king?" I say shook before she nods.

"You will go from Lady of Italy to Queen of Norway." Katherine says with a smirk.

"And what's the price?" I ask knowing Katherine always does it for her family or money.

"You have an alliance with France."

"Sounds like a fair deal." I say before I see Bash in the end of the corridor.

Bash and I make eye contact before he stops in his tracks. Is he waiting for me to walk towards him?

"If you may pardon me, your majesty." I continue to speak before parting my way with her and going towards Bash.

"Beautiful dress." Bash says as I finish walking towards him.

"Thank you, I just got it from Hungary."

"Are you busy?" Bash asks me being blunt before I smile.

"You want to spend time with me?"

"Who wouldn't? We can go ice skating?" Bash says before I nod.

"I would like that."

"Go get your coat, I'll meet you at the stables." Bash says before I nod and walk away.

Bash and I have been hanging out everyday for the past week. It's cute because we're doing different activities. For example, the first day I arrived we had the picnic. The other activities were cricket, fencing, horse riding, and hunting. To be fair, I won at fencing but Bash let me win of course. He was just trying to be a gentleman but once I practice enough I will be able to beat him.

And today we're going ice skating! I've always loved to ice skate. I find it relaxing and now I get alone time with Bash. Since I don't like being seen with him in the castle due to his reputation.

I quickly go to my chambers to pick up my coat and then make my way towards the stable. Spending time with Bash has made my heart go crazy. I thought I could hide my feelings for him but it's been hard. I have to or otherwise I'll get played like he does with the other girls.

"Glad you made it." Bash says as I enter the stables.

"You thought I would ghost you? You think very low of me then." I ask him as I noticed that he has changed his shirt to a fancier one.

Don't get me wrong, he looks handsome. He always looks handsome but this shirt makes him look more handsome because it matches with his eyes.

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't ghost on you either." Bash states before I chuckle.

"Wow what a gentlemen."

"You're ready time to go, my lady?" Bash says while putting his hand in front of him so I can go and grab it.

"Well let me see, do we have everything?"

"I have everything done." Bash says after I take his hand to help me get on my horse.

I don't know why Bash continues to help me get on my horse when I know how to do it and don't need any help.

"Thank you." I say after I get on my horse and he then goes to get on his.

"Where is the ice rink?" I ask Bash since I want to race because I think I can win this time.

"You recall the lake we went swimming a couple of summers ago?" Bash asks before I nod.

"The one you almost drowned. Yes, I recall." I say before Bash rolls his eyes.

"Race you." I continue to say before my horse begins to run.

"Aurora, don't go alone!" I hear Bash yell after me as we are both currently racing towards the frozen lake.

"You don't want to lose!" I yell back as he is maybe like 20 feet behind but we both now he can go faster.

"It's dangerous to be by yourself." I hear him yell back before I slow down.

"I won, I'm just slowing down for you." I tell Bash as now we are side by side.

"If that pleases you then it will be."

"Bash."

"Yeah?"

"Why are you always trying to hang out with me when there are other people you can be with?" I ask him concerned.

Is he trying to play me like the other girls? Is this how he brings them in? Does he make them fall in love with him just to break their hearts?

"You're fun. I like spending time with you."

"Sure."

"We're almost there." Bash says trying to change the topic.

"Now can I race you?" I ask Bash before he chuckles.

"You're ready to lose?"

"I think that's going to be you." I say back before we both make our horses run to see who gets there first.

Bash and I always compete. I think it's a fun thing to do especially since Bash always win and I could help him get better. He doesn't need to get better since he's the best but I wouldn't mind trying to help him. Or just spend time with him.

After a couple of minutes, I arrive at the part of the lake where we swam last time I was here.

"It's beautiful, isn't it." Bash says out of nowhere.

And he beat me again, the usual.

"It is, indeed." I say before getting off my horse while Bash has already gotten off his.

"Here are your skates." Bash says handing me a pair while he holds his in his other hand.

"Thank you." I say before I grab them.

In the corner of my eye, I can see Bash had set up another little picnic like last time but this time it had more blankets in case we get cold due to the ice.

"I also have been practicing my ice skating skills. You know in case I need to skate to escape in an emergency." I explain to Bash before he chuckles.

"In case of an emergency, you will have me by your side and won't be in any danger." Bash says before I smile at him.

"Well let's see your skating skills to see if you can skate away from the danger."

"Don't worry, I am the best." Bash says before sending me a wink and I giggle.

"Whatever you say." I say before I seat down in the blanket to to put on my skates.

I put on my ice skates as Bash does the same. I just can't believe he winked at me, it's the first time he has ever done something like that. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but I was just not expecting it.

"You're ready, my lady?" Bash says as we both put on our skates and he is standing in front of me extending his hand.

"I am, your lord." I say as I grab his hand.

"Are you just holding my hand in case you fall so you take me down with you?" I ask Bash before he chuckles.

"I will never do that." He says obviously lying because I know him well.

A couple seconds later, we both made it onto the ice.

"First the race?" Bash asks me before I shake my head.

"Bash, we both know I'm going to win."

"Are you sure?"

"We can race but I'm just telling you that you're doing to lose." I clarify before he nods.

"You're ready?" He says before we both let go of each other's hands.

"3...2..1!"

We both start skating to see who is the fastest.

I skate as hard as I can before I hear a noice.

"That was fast, wasn't it." I say after I turn around to see Sebastian on the ice.

"I did skate faster." He says from the floor before I smile at him.

"I told you I was going to win." I say before I skate to be beside him.

"And you're not going to help me up?" Bash asks before I roll my eyes.

"So needy, indeed." I say as I grab his hand to try to pull him up.

"You're not even trying to get up. I can't pull you up, you're too heavy for me." I continue to speak as Bash as he chuckles.

"I'm not trying to get up." Bash says before I look at him confuse.

"What?" I ask confuse before Bash pulls me down with me.

"Wow." I say while he laughs.

"I knew that was coming." I say as I am now laying on top of him.

"Sure." He says as he grabs my hip so I won't fall completely on the ice.

"You're lucky I landed on top of you." I say as our faces are inches apart.

"You're lucky I catch you."

"Whatever." I say after I look at his lips.

I want to kiss him so bad but at the same time I can't.

"Can I kiss you?" I hear Bash asks me before my face turns extremely red.

"Bash, I want you but you know we can't." I say explaining to me.

"It's fine, I understand." Bash says but now he has turned from having fun to being sad.

Before I could think too much, I leaned in and pressed my lips into his. Our lips moved in sync with each other. The kiss not only being passionate but also filled with lust.

"Bash." I say after shortly pulling away.

"Yes?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"We should probably get up. I don't want you to get too wet from the ice." I tell him before he nods.

I get up from on top of him before helping him get up.

"You're hungry?" Bash asks me before I nod.

"Just a bit." I say as Bash intervine our hands.

"I got Henry to get me blueberries. I know you love me."

"You did not!" I say in excitement as we both skate towards where the blankets are laying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 437 18
Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots, was destined for the crown prince of France. They grew up apart for Mary's safety, but what happens when they are reunit...
581K 9.2K 50
19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior is the Spanish mafia leader. However Auro...
Escape From Hell By Grey

Mystery / Thriller

48.6K 1.1K 47
We're always told that when you love something, there are no regrets Something so true was turning fake in front of her eyes, when she found herself...
273K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...