One Direction Awards Nominees...

By One_Direction_Awards

More

One Direction Awards Nominees- November 2012
Best BoyxBoy
Best One Direction
Best Zayn
Best Niall
Best Louis
Best Liam
Best One Shots
Best Undiscovered Gem

Best Harry

261 7 32
By One_Direction_Awards

Irresistible

By: vainforzayn

2010: Peyton thought she was in love. That the relationship she shared with him was too good to be true and turns out...it was. Especially when she founds out it was just a petty bet to him.

2012: After no contact with him for two years, Peyton's finally does something for herself and ends up fulfilling her dream when she wins xFactor U.K. Thinking she has a few weeks to spend with her family before starting her new career, she's surprised when her management company offers her the chance to be the opening act for One Direction's 2013 tour.

But that means he'll be there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream Come True

By: XDreamscancometrueX

Dream come true will take you through a journey of love, hatred and a lot more.Secrets will be revealed, life's will be at risk, and media will be involved. Join your international pop star Harry Styles from one direction on this roller coaster. You have to wait till the end of the ride to find out if it's going to be a ride to remember or a nightmare turn into reality.

Mellanie just turned 18 why has Simon given her this job. What is she hiding and why? Why does she hate talking about her past? To find out you will have to read Dream Come True!

Not all stories have a happy ending! (Book 1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Wish to be Emotionless

By: bu12r63

Hope Melody has a gift. Though, she doesn't see it as one. Her eyes change color depending on her mood. You'd think that's pretty cool, right? Well, after her mother died, her father became abusive and most of her beatings happen if she doesn't have pain already in her eyes.

After being hit with Harry's car, the two start to get closer. But Hope is still afraid to let anyone know what goes on at home. Will she tell Harry about the abuse? Will Harry be able to save her before it's too late?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Style Of Love

By: emilypayne252

What if you had to keep your love a secret from everybody.your friends,your family,the world.That's what Jenifer walker has to do.When her child hood friend Harry Styles turns into her boyfriend right before he leaves to go on the X-factor then goes on to be in the biggest boy band in the world.Will there love stay alive or will it collapse do to the pressure?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traces

By: wannabealyssaxx

Following the traces to Harry Styles...seems like a tough, almost impossible job. You've got to have what it takes though and Ava certainly thinks she does. Read on to find out what happens when she goes on the mad footstep tracing spree to finally get a 'one on one' with Harry? Does she suceed or does Harry have better things to do in life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life and Times of Alexis Anderson: The Rules, Secrets & Revelations

By: iwantTOMSlinson

They think Alexis Anderson has it all - a famous producer dad, mansion in Hollywood hills, creative writing prowess... But as soon as she met the lads of One Direction, a secret that has been long kept shall be unfolded that will forever change her life and make her believe that there's still something that she hasn't gotten after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Accident? Maybe. A Mistake? Definitely Not.

By: softballPLAYER199

[No description available]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Your Problem?

By: ScarlettNevermore

Alia Brooklyn, or Brookie as her stage name, is one of the snottiest, bitchiest girls you can ever meet. Alia hates mostly everything. Alia has a secret though. The only reason she keeps this bitch act up is because she wants to make it big. As an actress. And one of the promises she made to become big is to be a bitch basically, to everyone and anyone she meets or works with. And if she breaks it, down the drain goes her career and her dreams. Harry Styles, is one fifth of the world's most known boy band. Harry is this close from getting kicked out of One Direction for his behavior. Sneaking out at night, partying hard, never showing up for meetings has gotten management into a pissed off mood. Harry is getting all this bad publicity for a good reason. He just went through a secret relationship and had gotten broken up with. But no one knew about it. SO when Harry is offered to get a chance to have a shot at getting better publicity and renew his reputation he accepts. What he didn't know was that he was going to be working on a movie with the girl everyone despises. They immediately repel each other. Alia thinks of Harry as a player and someone who doesn't give a damn about anything important. Harry thinks of Alia as a well what she acts like. But when the two are forced to become closer will they find out about each-others' secrets?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crashing Into Harry

By: ScarlettNevermore

Mikayla Alexandra Patterson is the daughter of a popular news anchor. When she has to fill in for her mother for an interview, she has no idea she has the interview One Direction. Before all this, Mikayla meets Harry by crashing into him. She keeps crashing into him. Each time sparks fly. What happenes next? Especially since she starts to fall for Liam. And what if her new best friend starts to fall for her too? Then Mikayla's perfect world with One Direction crumbles down when she gets a call. Heartbreak, love, trustworthiness, saddness, and despair all play a huge factor in this compelling fan fiction about One Direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a Theif

By: WishingFanfics1001

This story is about Leila Marlyn Tomlinson. Her brother is one of the most popular guys in school, Louis Tomlinson. She has the biggest crush on Louis's bestfriend Harry Styles. Will he feel the same way? What happens when she has to chose whether competing in the X Factor or staying with Harry and her family? What happens when Harry and the other boys decide to go too?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All We Are.

By: carrymehome_

Harry and Annabelle were friends since sixth grade, and their parents developed a close relationship, too, but what happens when Annie's mum leaves the day she turns seventeen and her dad suddenly develops a hatred for Harry and his family, along with a drinking problem? What happens when he bans her from seeing Harry ever again? Find out in All We Are :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrity Liar

By: Amber_Styles101

Julia Small, 18 year old girl, innocent school girl who lives in a small town. Harry Styles, 18 year old boy, a famous pop star player who thinks he can get any girl he wants. One day Julia runs into Harry and they kick it off very good. Julia starts having feelings for Harry, while Harry is just using her as another one of his toys. One night Harry takes away that innocence away from Julia. The Next day Harry leaves her with nothing but her pillow to cry in. What happens when someone you fell for leaves you? But the one thing you don't know is what Harry thinks? Follow Julia through her emotional rollercoaster journey called love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back To December

By: Lizzy3119

It was like living in a nightmare. A reoccuring, horrible nightmare. Stuck in the same dream everyday. Same white hospital room, the same silence except for the beeping coming from the machines hooked up to me, and the day after day of no visitors. It was just a horrid nightmare that never ended. Everything was going on schedual, until a face I never thought I would see again walked through my hospital room door. "H-H-Harry?"

Everyday Lucy Mae Greene thought about the month where her life changed forever. December, the month December. The month where her best friend left for an X-Factor audition, losing all contact whatsoever with eachother, the month her parents passed in a tragic car crash, and she was hospitalized with Stage 3 Leukemia, otherwise known as cancer. Her life seemed to be collapsing in front of her own eyes. The only thing she can relate to is the song, Back To December By Taylor Swift...She thinks It defines her life...

" It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you

Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine

I go back to December, turn around and make it alright

I go back to December all the time

These days, I haven't been sleeping

Staying up, playing back myself leaving

When your birthday passed, and I didn't call

Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times

I watched you laughing from the passenger side

And realized I loved you in the fall

And then the cold came, the dark days

When fear crept into my mind

You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye.."

Follow Lucy and her Epic battle to fight cancer here...And maybe she can go "Back To December, Turn Around And Make It Alright...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forever and Always

By: jennjennStyles

Samantha has always been in her sister's shadow that is until she attends a movie premier that changes her life forever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Photo

By: ILoveYou1D

Harry Styles. When you hear that name you think of gorgeous, amazing singer, One Direction and big flirt. Harry thinks it's time for him to finally settle down with a girl but he can't seem to find his perfect girl. He knows in his heart his princess is out there maybe at a old library, his favorite coffee quaint, or a dance studio.. One photo will lead him to her but not without a couple bumps on the way but he won't give up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspirations.

By: Never_Let_Me_Go

After Harry continues to struggle to keep up with the others, the boys' manager suggest Harry get an inspiration like the rest of the boys; A girl. Harry agrees, not expecting to get much out, but he'll do anything to get his writing-mojo back. But he definitely wasn't expecting to meet a girl like Olivia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Ride The Waves

By: DreamingVole179

Natasha Wojtowicz was a long time Olympic hopeful, who had been in training for tryouts for professional training for years. When she gets accepted, she heads right away to the swim club for the monitored practice. After a bit of swimming, she's interrupted by someone completely unexpected--Zayn Malik, asking for her help with teaching his friends how to swim laps. And who might those friends be? Oh, just the rest of One Direction. Later on, she's invited to something the guys were attending, as they had a plan to set up Natasha and Harry. They clicked, but what would come of them two? A relationship? An annoyance? Brother-sister relationship? They have to ride the waves just to get to each other, then they've got to ride them to decide their fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
624K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc