Best Harry

Irresistible

By: vainforzayn

2010: Peyton thought she was in love. That the relationship she shared with him was too good to be true and turns out...it was. Especially when she founds out it was just a petty bet to him.

2012: After no contact with him for two years, Peyton's finally does something for herself and ends up fulfilling her dream when she wins xFactor U.K. Thinking she has a few weeks to spend with her family before starting her new career, she's surprised when her management company offers her the chance to be the opening act for One Direction's 2013 tour.

But that means he'll be there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream Come True

By: XDreamscancometrueX

Dream come true will take you through a journey of love, hatred and a lot more.Secrets will be revealed, life's will be at risk, and media will be involved. Join your international pop star Harry Styles from one direction on this roller coaster. You have to wait till the end of the ride to find out if it's going to be a ride to remember or a nightmare turn into reality.

Mellanie just turned 18 why has Simon given her this job. What is she hiding and why? Why does she hate talking about her past? To find out you will have to read Dream Come True!

Not all stories have a happy ending! (Book 1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Wish to be Emotionless

By: bu12r63

Hope Melody has a gift. Though, she doesn't see it as one. Her eyes change color depending on her mood. You'd think that's pretty cool, right? Well, after her mother died, her father became abusive and most of her beatings happen if she doesn't have pain already in her eyes.

After being hit with Harry's car, the two start to get closer. But Hope is still afraid to let anyone know what goes on at home. Will she tell Harry about the abuse? Will Harry be able to save her before it's too late?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Style Of Love

By: emilypayne252

What if you had to keep your love a secret from everybody.your friends,your family,the world.That's what Jenifer walker has to do.When her child hood friend Harry Styles turns into her boyfriend right before he leaves to go on the X-factor then goes on to be in the biggest boy band in the world.Will there love stay alive or will it collapse do to the pressure?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traces

By: wannabealyssaxx

Following the traces to Harry Styles...seems like a tough, almost impossible job. You've got to have what it takes though and Ava certainly thinks she does. Read on to find out what happens when she goes on the mad footstep tracing spree to finally get a 'one on one' with Harry? Does she suceed or does Harry have better things to do in life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life and Times of Alexis Anderson: The Rules, Secrets & Revelations