Best Louis

I Didn't Believe In Love At First Sight... Until Now

By: LouisCarrot14

Amanda Jerone is a 17 year old girl. When she was forced to move from her home in London to Doncaster she finds out that her new home might have more to offer. She didn't believe in love at first sight until she saw a boy. Scratch that, THE boy of her dreams. What happens when this boy has to leave and might never see her again? Will Amanda look for him? Or will he come back with his new life and stardom just to be able to see her again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sound of Silence

By: bu12r63

Lily Bunn, a deaf teenager, starts to fall in love with Louis Tomlinson. She doesn't believe hearing/deaf relationships work out. But, will she give Louis a chance to prove her wrong? Even though Louis knows almost nothing about the Deaf Culture, can he figure out a way to make the relationship work out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye Superman, Hello Superwoman

By: EmilyPayne2

[No description available]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Superman!!"

By: PrincessOfMusic23

Audrey was so excited to get her new job, and she met the 4 sweetest boys on the planet, yeah 4, til on her first day a terrible earthquake happens, Her life was in danger, as she cried for her life, only to be almost saved by a boy in a blue shirt and red jacket...........her superman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Found You

By: socksandstripes

Everyone knows Louis Tomlinson's four sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe, but does anyone remember the fifth? The reason is management thought she wasn't good enough, not skinny enough, not pretty enough to be known as his sister. But what happens when she comes back? *This is a story about family not a romance*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Won't Leave You

By: JustaThought95

Lucy is a young, happy, playful and confident girl. Or so it seems. She easily makes a new group of friends when she starts college at the age of 17. Louis is instantly drawn to her, however, nothing runs as smoothly when he tries to tell her how he feels. Does she feel the same? Her past is holding her back, but will she be able to open up to him? And more importantly, will her past come back to haunt her?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORN

By: Snowpelt

What happens when the checky, Charming, loving, Louis Tomlinson is heartbroken? Will he keep pushing everyone away or will he let his childhood bestfriend, Jasmine, help him? he has his good days and his bad days. What happens which both of them start to fall for each other? Will they give into their feelings or will they push each other away?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Tomlinson

By: DuckQueen

Louis finds out his girlfriend, Eleanor, is pregnant and has to face his mum and the boys' reactions to this news. What happens when his mother takes the news better than the boys' management? Will Louis still be known as 1/5th of One Direction? Read to find out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positively Louis!

By: X0XOneDirectionX0X

Jenna Hayek is a soccer playing One Direction Fan. Her favorite soccer player is Louis Tomlinson. He helps her win every match but when she actually meets him, things don't go so well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Love

By: gabbyelle

Louis had forgotten about his rejection years ago but when the start of it reappears will he be able to manage or will there be someone who can ease his heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 Wishes

By: Amber_Styles101

Haven't you ever wished on a star or on your birthday for one thing? Well we all have at sometime but this time there is a twist. What happens when your wish or wishes I should say all came true. Well thats what happened for one girl named Amber. Whats will happen if all her wishes came true? What will happen if she has the choice to go back? Will she stay for love or go back?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dancing With Scars

By: Lizzy3119

Scarlett Brooklynn Smith was a very dedicated dancer. Always showing up to class early, auditioning for every audition available, and practicing anytime and everywhere. So when her family finally approves of her becoming a professional dancer she is beyond happy. She then packs up everything and moves to New York in seek of an opportunity. After joining a local dance studio she learns that her favorite band, One Direction, is coming to town. She tries to get tickets, but fails. When learning their concert is sold out she heads to the dance studio to get her mind off of things. Soon after dancing for a while she learns she isn't the only one there. Standing in the room behind the mirrors is Louis Tomlinson. What will happen? What will Scar say to him?