Kylo Ren Imagines

By hlgarcia

A Collection of Kylo Ren Imagines. More

Author's Note
Connected
Beauty and the Beast
Little Cupids
Latenight *SMUT*
Face Beyond the Mask Part One
Face Beyond the Mask Part Two
Face Beyond the Mask Part Three
Face Beyond the Mask Part Four
Dark Empress Part One
Dark Empress Part Two
Night Terrors
Another Night
Dreamless World
Jedi Dame
Unlikely Bond (Smutish)
Risks

Over Night

1.6K 29 6
By hlgarcia

Pairing: Kylo Ren x Reader

Word Count: 1,051

Warning: None.

Summary: Fluff. The reader becomes friends with Kylo Ren but turns into something more...

"What do you think he looks like under that mask?" Your best friend questioned, pondering the deep thought while eating lunch. "I bet he's hot."

Giggling you shook your head. It was a rare occasion that you were able to join your friends for lunch. Most of the time you spent it, eating alone at your desk on the bridge while working. You were Kylo Ren's assistant, which meant you spent a lot of time working.

"I don't know." You chuckled. "I doubt he is."

Your friends began playfully debating what Kylo Ren, looks like under his mask. Your small group quickly became the loudest in the cafeteria.

Jake gently nudged your shoulder. "I bet you're glad, you're having lunch with us now." He chuckled.

You giggled nodding in response. "I've missed this."

"I bet," Jake nodded. "We've missed you being with us."

A tap on your shoulder quickly disrupted your thoughts. "Ms. Y/L/N, you're needed in the bridge." The stormtrooper left as quickly as he came.

Sighing you glance at your friends with sorrow. "I'm sorry, I have to go."

Your friends quickly responded with "It's okay," and "We understand."

Nodding you quickly made your way to the bridge.

"Where have you been!" Hux exclaimed.

"It was my lunch?" You tilted your head.

"There's so much to be done!" He continued. Shoving a stack of paperwork at you, he smirked. "Get to work!"

---------------------------

Hours had gone by as you worked. It was late into the night before you even glanced at the time. Sighing you shook your head. Hux was always trying to take his anger out on you, trying to make you look incompetent in front of the other officers.

Heavy footsteps echoed through the bridge, signalling you weren't alone.

"Y/N?" A husky voice questioned.

Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, you turned toward the voice. Shock quickly danced along your face.

Kylo Ren.

He was still in his robes, but without his mask.

"S-Supreme L-Leader?" You stuttered. Heat rose in your cheeks as you mentally kicked yourself.

"What're you doing here? Your shift was over hours ago." He stated.

Frowning, you nodded. "General Hux gave me paperwork to do."

"Ah."

Nodding you turned back around continuing your work. The chair next to you was pulled out, before a black blur moved quickly, occupying the space beside you.

Glancing at Kylo with confusion, you questioned him. "What're you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" His voice was harsh.

Flinching slightly, silence fell between you as you quickly brought your attention back to your work.

Moments passed before he broke the silence.

"Sorry."

You nodded in response, not taking your attention off of your work. Kylo sat beside you quietly, observing you. Before you knew it, you were both passed out sleeping on the desk.

------------------

"Do we wake them?" A voice questioned.

"I don't know." Another voice responded. "I don't wanna be the one to wake the supreme leader."

"We could just pretend we didn't see them?"

"How? We literally work two feet away."

"Want to go get coffee?"

"Is that even a question?"

------------------

"Y/N!" Hux's voice boomed, causing your eyes to fly open. "What do you think you're doing!"

You had fallen asleep beside, Kylo Ren at your desk. Your head was resting on your arm that was touching Kylo's. He mirrored your position. His chocolate eyes flew open, boring into Y/E/C in confusion.

Groaning, you lifted your head gazing at Hux over your shoulder. "I-"

"Remove yourself from the Supreme Leader." He spat in a stern voice, grabbing your bicep yanking you toward him. "Leave. You've already embarrassed us enough today."

Frowning, you scurried out of the bridge to your corridors.

------------------

Laying beneath your blankets, you were watching your favorite show. Hux was still punishing you for your slip up with the Supreme Leader the other day. You had been on leave for the past three days. It began feeling weird that you weren't working or being smothered with work.

The sound of a firm knock on your door pulled you from your thoughts. Slightly groaning, you threw the covers off.

Opening the door, you were shocked to see Kylo Ren standing before you. Your mouth fell open slightly, as you gawked at him.

"Hello, Y/N." He spoke through his mask.

"Supreme Leader." You greeted, nodding. "Do...Do you...want to come in?" You hesitated.

Nodding slightly, you stepped aside, allowing him entry.

You both were standing in the middle of your room, standing awkwardly in silence. The hissing sound of Kylo taking his mask off replaced the silence.

A sudden burst of confidence, you crawled under your blankets gazing at Kylo expectantly.

"Wha-"

"Are you going to join me or what?"

Fear danced along Kylo's expression for a spit second, before it was gone.

"But-"

"No, buts."

Toeing off his shoes and cape, he joined you beneath the blankets. Both of you watching what you had on previously. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Kylo sneaking glances at you occasionally. Whenever you turned to look at him, he would quickly revert his gaze.

------------------

Since that night, your relationship with Kylo had advanced. He had been spending more and more time with you.

Kylo had begun spending more time with you in your corridors than his. Half of his clothes were in your room, scattered about.

Waking up, Kylo wanted to talk to you through the force.

"Y/N." His groggy voice echoed.

You groaned in response.

"Are you awake?"

"I am now." You snapped opening one eye, gazing at Kylo.

"Can I come over?"

"Since when do you ask?" You teased, turning on your face facing the wall.

The door to your room opened, as the sound of heavy steps sounded. The bed dipped as the covers were lifted. Warmth radiated from the body next to you. His even breathing, lulling you to sleep. Absentmindedly, you turned around so you were face to face. Moving closer to him, you were closer than you've been before.

Groggily, you sat up slightly placing a soft kiss on Kylo's lips.

"Goodnight, Kylo." You say voice filled with sleep, as you snuggled into his chest.

Wrapping his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him he responded. "Goodnight, Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.2K 30
[based on TFA, TLJ, and TROS] in which the woman he can never quite fall out of love with finds her mission in turning him back to the light. || boo...
272 48 16
ᴵᵗ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵐᵃⁿ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ⚠️𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆- 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄...
8.5K 131 35
You are a part of The Resistance and pilot one of the X-Wings. After being shot down and taken hostage by The First Order, you are interrogated about...
5.2K 33 11
A bunch of Imagines for the two lovelies above.