Karamatsu x Reader (Single Da...

由 CleverDana16

the book cover was not drawn by me! credit to owner/artist (Y/N) has been living in Japan for some time now... 更多

Life Goes Upside Down
The Visit
Bruzzas
Park
First Day
Who's here?
Fashion!
Rain
Mistake
Dress Up
Cat Got Your Tongue!
Forgive
i made a vine compilation
Moving
A New Day
sleepover
Ducky
SketchBook
English
Music Shop
Jelly
Sick (part 2)
Father's Day
Guitar
Help
Help from Chibita
(This is Art)
The Question
The Date
Periods
At the Beach
Past
Words
Comic-Con
Requests!!!
Lost
Water Park
The Boss
Birthday
Sleep
SKIP!!!
i am still on hiatus...
BaseBall!
Snowman
One Year Old
Freezing To Death
My Parents
Plan Fail
COMMISSIONS!
New Family
Mother Knows Best
Gone
Where?
Kidnapping
FINALLY FOUND THE ORIGINAL LINK
Confrontation
Back in My Arms
EPILOGUE

Sick

433 15 13
由 CleverDana16

Credit to artist!

"Cough"

"Y/N, stay away from us."

"Huh?"

"The Coronavirus won't get me!"

Totty was exaggerating now. You just coughed. Must be because of the rain. Yesterday, you went out with Jyushi for his practice. It began to rain so both of you had to walk back home. Unfortanetaly, only one of you got a cold: you

"Stop being over dramatic. I'm not dying. I just have a cold."

"But that weakens your body, giving the virus a chance to invade it!"

"Fine. Then get near me!"

"I'm fine with that."

(Le gasp) Rude.

You were vacumming the rooms. You started to cough uncontrollably. Apparently, Choro was there. "Y/N, please tell me you aren't infected."

Not you too. "No, I just have a small cold. Don't worry."

"Even if it's small, you should rest. You can get even sicker if you don't. "

"Well, I can't. I have to make sure all of you are taken care of."

"We aren't children. And your health is more important than our lives. Get some rest. I'll be in charge."

Uh no. Choro is a responsible type, but no one will listen to him. And we all know it ends up with yelling. So no. I can't allow this.

"Choro, that's so kind of you. But I refuse to lay my he-"

Just then Jyushi tackles you. He carries you up the stairs into your room. The he lays you on the futon. That was quick. You didn't even got a chance to finish that sentence.

"Y/N please take care. We'll be right back!" He said. His smile was so bright. Full of determination.
(Our baby is taken care of us...CUTE)

You stood up, sitting in the futon. You attempted to escape. That's when someone comes: it was Ichimatsu.

"Ichi! ....heeeeyyy?"

"Tch. You thought you could escape huh?"

"Not really...."

"Lay down."

You did so. You lay down, very nervous of what this Matsuno is going to do to you. Ichimatsu is a softie, but that doesn't stop him from being scary on the outside. You look at what he was doing. He was wetting the cloth in water. For some reason, you felt desperate. You needed it.

"What? You want it?"

You nod. You began to ramble things out.

"Yes please."

"Well, I can't give it to you."

"Please. I need them."

"You need to beg. And repeat after me: oh lord Ichimatsu. Your the greatest of all. Pleaee, I need the cloth. I'm begging you.

"Oh lord Ichimatsu. Youre the greatest of all. Please, I need the cloth. I'm begging you."

He laughs for a bit. He lays the cloth on your foardhead. You came back to reality.

"Hold up. What was that for?"

"It's just something a like to do when my brothers are sick. So I tried it on you." He smirked. Oh, this man is pure evil. He is one sly cat.

---------------------------------

Then it was Osomatsu's turn to take care of you. Apparently, the brothers are taking turns. He sat down near you and took out a magazine. It disturbed you. How could he be so confident reading that while you're still here?

"What?" Osomatsu asked. He noticed you were glaring at him.

"Just why? Why here? And why now?"

"Well where and when?"

"Hm."

It suddenly becqme very quiet. Osomatsu tried to break the ice. "So do you like Kara?"

Not this again. "I mean, he's a great friend and an amazing father. So I yes I do."

"No, I mean as in 'love' him."

"......"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"I DIDN'T GET TO SAY A THING YET!"

"Well the awkward pause did, and so did your face."

"What about my face?"

"You blushed. Like really red. Are you perhaps a cherry inside a human body?"

"My face did not turn red."

"Oh please. You put my hoodie to shame."

"Maybe because I'm better at everything."

"Wow."

The convo ended like that. You felt being exposed by every brother. They won't stop asking these questions when Kara isn't around. It. GETS. AWKWARD.

-------------------------------
Then it was Choro turn. Here it goes.

"Y/N, you need to take better care of yourself. You never know what bacteria can get you sick. Or worse, killed."

"Choro, it's jist a simple cold."

"Ah! That's what you think. It may look like a cold but there is a possibility that its a disease. Do you know how many people die just for a "simple cold"? "

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"Many. In fact, you might have the most recent virus."

"Let me guess, the coronavirus?"

"Covid-19."

"Choro, could you please leave me alone? I rather have you take care of Yumi than me."

"Yes. But you need to get heal. If we have you roaming around like this, you may infect one of us and get everyone sick. And then, you might need to take care of us."

"Oh crap. That's not good."

"Wait, how awful are we exactly?!"

"Let me rest. Make me some tea and warm soup will ya. Also, could you ask Totty to search up the fastest way to get cure from this cold. Tell Jyushimatsu to wash his hands and stay home. If Karamatsu comes, tell him I'm sleeping, dead, or sick. And I mean sick of everything. Thank you, and good night!"

"...what do you want Jyushi go do?"

"JUST LEAVE!"

-----------------------------
No one has entered your room after that. You were sleeping the entire time. As soon as you woke up, you noticed it was 5pm. You felt a bit better, but still had a runny nose.

Someone knocks. It was Kara.

"Oh my dear Y/N! How are you feeling? Do you need some more rest?" He sounded worried.

"It's ok Kara. Don't worry. I just had my nap. I'm sorry I wasn't able to take care of Yumi today. I probably shoulf have not run in the rain."

"Don't blame yourself. You were just trying to reach for home. It was an unpredicted rainstorm, so no one really expected it. Don't apologize for getting sick. You can't really control it." He calmly said. He was about to touch your shoulder. He hesitated. He was afraid you were going to be bugged, especially after Choro explained him everything.

However, Y/N allowed it. She moved her eyes up to show its fine. Even though Kara's intentions were to pat your shoulder, he ended up patting your head. He moved his fingers between your hair. He admired how soft it was.
(A/N: if any of yall are bald, just know I love you.)

You felt comfort. You enjoyed every stroll he did in your hair. You felt more sleepy. It was so relaxing.

Kara then begans to play with your hair. Making small twirls with it. You were slowly falling to sleep. You leaned close to Kara's chest. You could here his heart beat. It was calm but then it rapidly beats. You look up, to meet the eyes of your knight. He face was completely red.

Reality came back. You realized you have just leaned on the man you secretly love. It was out of mind. You felt so foolish. You averted your eyes away from his, avoiding eye contact as possible. It was too much for you. And so it was for Kara.

"Well, I better go back down. I'll bring you your soup and tea. Choro has it ready for you."

"Um..ok. Thanks."
------------------------

[THE NEXT DAY]
"Achoo!"

"Not you!"

You were healed. But Kara got the cold this time. You'll be there for him.

(To continue....)

(A/N: yall, I know it looks rushed but I really don't know what else to do. I just want to make more Kara x reader scenes. When to spice things up. Thanks for reading and stay safe.)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 14
Once upon a time there was a lovely young princess. Her live was filled with love and joy when suddenly an evil queen took over her kingdom. When sh...
3.4K 139 23
The cover was drawn by Clever Dana, aka me. I take a lot of requests and I try my best to write them. I will not always accept everything unfortunate...
120K 2.1K 33
Reader-chan is a childhood friend of the sextuplets, but when they all ask her out one day, she knows she can only choose one. The story is hard to e...
21.1K 657 10
"I never thought I'd even have a friend to relate to. I never thought I'd even make any friends because of my interests." "My interests were differe...