Untitled love [UL] (KTH Fanf...

Von __ViviKim__

"You are mine only mine I will never let you go You belong to me" πŸ’˜ONLY MINEπŸ’˜ ~Started Aug 2019 (... Mehr

Introduction
1- Who are you?
2-Flower Girl
3- Long lost buddies
4-Him again
5- New friend
7-Mr.Arrogant (pt.2)
8-Reunion
9- Be my Assistant
10- The Contract
11- Your smile
12- Be Mine
13- His
14- Caged
15- EAT or TEAR
16 - Beast
17 - Jealousy
ANNOUNCEMENT
18 - Hate
19 - Heartbeat

6- Mr. Arrogant

1.1K 51 2
Von __ViviKim__

"BTW I'm Jimin"

"Ji..min.." sounds familiar where did I heard that Jimin....Jimin.. She murmered to herself

Hello ! Are U okay??
((Btw forgot to tell he was wearing mask)) He took off his Mask revealing his face and soon she recognized him

" He is that Jimin"..

We met before too right?? Remember me that day at the flower shop and the other day at the coffee shop.. You bumped to my friend??

"Oh yeah".. Kanti laugh nervously rubbing at the back of her neck... She blush recalling the incident and how come she forget that it's embarrassing tho

He noticed that and changed the topic What's your name ? Lee Kanti..
Oh nice to-.. His words were stop in the middle when a girl suddenly rushed towards them panting.

The dog jump off from her and runs towards the girl who's standing their catching her breath . "Oh Bailey how many times did I tell U not to run away like that".. "Nasmin" ..Ohh hey "Jimin".. she smile and walk towards him.

Tingg..

2 message Frm
Lina bae💓
➡Hey cutie
➡Where r U ? I'm at your shop
come fast I'm waiting ...

Me:Yeah I'm on my way ...

While Kanti was busy on her phone Nasmin tap on her shoulder grabbing her attention. " Hi, thankyou so much I heard from Jimin that you safe my Bailey I mean my puppy"..

Oh it's fine..

By the way my name is Nasmin "Doctor Jung Nasmin" nice to meet U she extend her hand for a handsake.. Kanti accept it .. "Lee Kanti nice to meet U too".. Tq so much again I awe you..

No no it's fine I didn't do anything special I also love puppy's a lot, when I saw Bailey lost there in the middle of the road I simply help him and if there's another person then he or she will do the same ..

" But still I want to treat U something"...

" It's really okay no need of that .."

No no please don't say No I really want to treat you please let me..she pouted .. Okay not for me then but for the sake of Bailey she said with puppy eyes ..

"It's okay please don't be like that it's really fine and actually I'm in a little hurry now, my friend is waiting for me

Ohh okay she said in defeat .The cute pout on her face soon disappear in a blink of seconds. Btw where do U live?.. Nasmin asked.. I lived in xxxxxx .. " I see" ammm lets meet again... here it's my card. Kanti took the card and bit goodbye to her and Jimin too who's standing there like a statue whole this time...

Ohhnoo I'm already too late Lina must be really angry.. Kanti said while running as fast as she can.

Jimin's POV
He just stood there looking at her direction watching her figure disappear in the crowed.Nasmin noticed and shaked him..Who's that girl ?? She asked taking him back to reality

He just smile and stay quiet ...

OMG!! Don't tell me is she your Girl-...

No she's not !!

Okay.. she said blankly ..

"Wait what's with that expression "..

Yahh I'm saying the truth she's not my Gf ......

Okkk..Nasmin pouted... ummm then who is she??

Well I don't know her that well I mean I met her at a flower shop for the first time actually it's her shop.Remember when I brought flower bouquets for Jin hyung and Ara Noona at their anniversary...and U asked me where did I brought ..it's from her shop..

Flashback

Heyy ... Nastuu

Yahh u shorty don't u dare call me like that !!

And don't U dare call me shorty he glare at her

Haha arasseo dont be angry ...

Awww Chim those flowers are beautiful where did U brought it from?? Nasmin asked

"I brought this from heaven "Jimin added ..

Yahh don't joke around I'm seriously asking they are so pretty I like that

I won't tell U mehhh ...he runs off ...

Yahh u shorty ..where r U running come here or i will beat the shit out of you she shouted.

Flashback end

And then?? ...she raised her eyebrows ...

And thennn I saw her today at the middle of the road and help her she was almost got hit by the car

Ohh... She said

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ahh..juum...maa... (Calls in a cute tone)

Ohh... Sweety Ur early today Aren't U going to work ??

Ani.... Today is off .. They both were talking when a women came out holding a bunch of flowers ...

" Mrs.Aro here I will take this all" she said

Ahh. Mrs.Kim sure let me pack for U ..she handed the flowers to Ajumma

" Ajummaa I will do it" Kanti said

Who is she ?? That women Mrs. Kim asked Ajumma.

I forgot to introduce her she's the girl I told U about she's the owner of this shop her name is Lee Kanti and Kanti she is Mrs. Kim I used to work in her house for a whole 12 yrs she added..

" Annyeonghaseyo " Kantu said and bowed ..she smile sweetly ..

" Nice to meet U Lee Kanti "

"Nice to meet U too Mrs. Kim "

Such a sweet and cute girl she said and pat Kanti's head.How old are U ? She asked out of nowhere

" I'm 18 yrs old .."

Ohh ... Hmm I heard about U from Mrs. Aro ... I'm a regular customer here but I never seen U here ?? She gave Kanti a why look ?!

Ammm actually I was busy at school and others stuffs too so.. I hardly visited here..

" She nod"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ughhhh it's another boring day.. She said.I feel lonely without Lina she's the only best friend of mine. Well she went on a vacation with her family in Paris . How lucky her parents love her so much and they even goes for trips overseas.

Hmm Kantinii lets go see ajumma.. She said to herself and went to the shop. Kanti just walk there coz it's only 15 mins away from her house. She went to her favourite icecream shop which she used to go with her parents.

She smile remembering the memories of her childhood being together with her parents. They often cane here to eat icecream when she was a kid.

Flashback 13 yrs ago

Momma...Papaa ... I want ice cream the 5 yrs old little Kanti pointed her small little finger to the ice cream shop

Aww my Princess wants ice cream Khajaaa Papa will buy U lots of ice creams...

Yeahh... the little girl clap her hands and jump happily ...

And Mama will buy lots of balloons for my little Princess ... Yeahh Momma Papa I love U..

We love U too Princess alot... they both kiss Kanti's cheeks ...the little girl giggle happily..

Flashback end

A tear escape from the corner of her eyes "Why tho ?? Why do I have to live like this Mama ...Papa I miss U bothh alottt".... It was just only few metres to reach the shop Ahhhhh why my life is soo boring I Don't know what to do.. She said in frustration and kick a rock she doesn't  know why she even kick that ...

And suddenly...she heard sounds of something break more like a "sounds of breaking glasses"!!!!! She turn around and her eyes widened she broke someone's car window glasses.. "ohhnoo otokheee what should I do" ...

A tall figure came out from the car and shouted .. "Who was that!!..."
She went near him to apologized but when he turned around they both got Jungshook !!!

You !!.. Both shouted at each other

"Hell no... not again God ... Why is he?!! Why alwz have to be him???
I'm soo sorry Sir I didn't mean to do that" she said.. she bite her lips nervously and look down.. His eyes immediately soften when he saw her nervous and scared

"Aren't you the girl from yesterday"..
"Ye-ah".. She replied.."Hmm so we met again well why did you hit my car?... "
"I'm soo sorry I didn't mean too"..

"Ahmm so.. are U gonna compensate or not".. He said leaning his back on the car..''Yes I will Ammmm how much do I have to pay" she said nervously playing with her fingers

Well U have to pay 45,000 approx... he said purposely.. "What?!!!.." She widen her eyes ahhh that's too muchh from where I bring that much amount..
"I don't care U need to compensate U hurt my baby I mean my car ...U know how much expensive is !!.."  he said dramatically yet in a serious tone.

"If U sell your all property including yourself U can't even brought a part of this !!!! Do I sound over" ... He thought to himself. "But this is too much".. she shouted back.."

"No. No miss it's too low"... After arguing like some mins finally she agreed ...."Okay but please give me some time".. she said

"Fine.. how many days do U want".. He said crossing his arms over his chest..
"Ammm may be 3months "... She softly said in a low voice.."3 months are U kidding me "... He shouted making her flinched.

"I- I can't pay U that much money in a short period of time" ..she said looking down playing with her finger.
"Arasseo... Arasseo U can pay me little by little"..

"JINJA".. She lift up her face happily.. He just hmm in response. "BTW what's your name ?? He asked
"Why do U need to know?" She raised her eyebrows.. "Ehh hello Miss you owe my money I need to know about you" ..

Lee Kanti..
Nice name.. I'm Kim Taehyung.. He extend his hand for a handshake but she purposely ignored it by playing with her nails. He took back his hands to himself but extend again this time not for handshake but asking for something..

"Give me your phone number".. He said "Why ? ".. She raised her eyebrows again.. "Miss remember my money"...
A sigh left her mouth. She handed her phone and he type his number and did she ... Both exchange their numbers.
She took her phone and went away..

He looks at her direction and smile.."Hmmm looks like I got someone to play with"...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __

The one he think of all the time finally he met her again,the way she talks the way she acts it's too cute for him to handle .. "It's been a while Miss cute.. I mean Lee Kanti"... He said while charishing the handkerchief she gave him.

Meanwhile

"Who do he think he is? He is so arrogant its all my fault why do even kick that fucking rock !!!..Ahhhh from where do I have to bring 45,000 it will not work even if I add my whole 6 months salary is not enough and I have only 3 months god what should I do now...."

To be continue💜💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

90.2K 3K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... β€’β€’β€’ Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...
6.7K 529 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
68.7K 2.8K 19
After clubbing with your best friend, you saw a man by himself. He was drunk, you knew it's dangerous for him to stay outside by himself. You don't k...
10.8K 648 43
BTS FF takes place after the members come back from serving in the military. They are preparing for a third comeback after their return. YoonGi/Suga...