Deity's light | Link x Reader

By linkharmony

• Rewritten version of The Hero • More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

85 4 0
By linkharmony

The Second Day

"(Y/N)..?" You wake up to Link's calling.

You rose up from bed. "Link? Akari?"

"We're here." Akari said, softly. "How are you feeling?" Link asked. "I feel normal.." You responded. Link gave a hopeful smile. "C'mon. We've got plenty to do." He said. "Right."

~

You and Link headed out from Ordon village to anywhere. Heading to the Eldin and Lanayru spring. At Kakariko village, you saw your people being taken care of. Heading towards them, they saw you and bowed down. "No, no. Please." You said. "You all don't need a ruler."

Turning to the shaman, you gave a thank you for them. Eldin spring didn't work. Going to Lake Hylia, it look so lovely. Lanayru didn't work either.

You and Link made a stop outside to rest for a while. You turned to Link, who had taken a nap already. Just seeing him made you sleepy enough. You passed out right there.

"The curse is forever." You heard. You wake up at the castle, your home. "Your own spirit made that curse. The hero knew and didn't do anything." It was trying to get to you. You ran out of the room you were in. "Let me out!"

You saw a beast out of the shadows appear. Running from it, it was creeping up to you. "No!!!"

You screamed as you wake up, scaring Link. "What- Huh?!" You felt sting in your chest that made you scream even more. "(Y/N)!" Link and Akari shouted. You stood up. "It's gone..It's gone.." You huffed. Link grabbed you. "I have another choice, but I don't know if it'll work." He said.

Going back to Castle town, through one of the hidden roads, you two went to the Fortune teller's shop.

"Love or career, my love?" She asked. "Uhh..100 to tell me about her future.." Link whispered, showing a silver rupee. "I'm afraid I cannot do that. I can do it, but I can't give out someone else's future like that. It'll change everything.." She said. Link looked down. You left the place, like if it wasn't a surprise to hear that.

Link wasn't much to beg, but he did in this case. "I will tell you this, boy. Take care of her. Don't leave her side." She looked at him. Link sighed. He paid then left to you. "Thanks for trying." You told him. Link had a final idea.

The fortune teller came out screaming. "She will bring doom to us all!! We have to kill her before it's too late!! The gods may punish us, but we'll be alive!!" She pointed at you. Every citizen looked at you. Some of them got too close. Link placed his arm as a barrier to keep them from hurting you. He held your hand tightly. "Don't let go, just follow me."

You two ran from the Hylians. Link went through all streets to lose them from following you two. You crouched and sneaked into another road that didn't lead anywhere but to the bar. The bar.

Entering the bar, you saw Telma. You smiled. "Telma! Telma!" You got close to her. She look at you with a blank expression. "Welcome, welcome. Can I serve you anything?" She asked.

"Telma, it's me, (Y/N)."

"I'm sorry, who?"

Link came in. "How about me? Link!"

Telma tilted her head. A man approached. "You two know her, but she lost her memory."

"Someone stole it." Said Akari. You and Link looked at each other. Both of you left the bar, Akari created a portal to Gerudo desert.

Going into the portal, you found yourself in the ruined village. You called for your bow.

The princess appeared out of nowhere. "Well! You've-"

You shot three arrows at the same time to mess with her. "What are you doing?!" She shouted. You grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. "(Y/N)!" Link shouted.

"Where are Telma's memories?!" You pushed her head against the wall. "Ouch! She had the curse! Same as you! So..she lost her memories! Don't you get it, (Y/N)?!"

In the distance, two beings were watching. "Them?"

"Princesses of the two kingdoms."

"Where's the third?"

"Isn't she missing? She disappeared after that one princess's castle was burned down."

"Who's the one in green?"

"Hylian. From here. He's just a human."

"Did you even read what the stone wrote?"

"Don't need to."

You dragged the princess to the other side. "Stop! Please! I beg for mercy!" She plead. "Answer me this." Link said as you tightened her with light rings. "What were your intentions with the mirror chamber?" He asked.

"More power." She chuckled. "That twilight princess is weak. I deserve that throne."

"Do not speak of her!!" Link got aggravated. "You let everything slip by, Link. Just like her. Even if you didn't, she still would've left."

"She wanted her home. She wanted her home." Link repeated. You saw Link's state change which made you go soft. "(Y/N)..please help me.." The princess said, weakly. In your eyes, you saw your mother. "If you saved me from the evil dwellers, everything could be normal."

Link's eyes saw Ganondorf.

"Link. (Y/N)."

The princess talked to both of you. "I know your mad. Let it out...it's good for you, but not for the people of course, that would be destruction. No one will stop you. Now!"

You and Link began chasing after the princess. Each on your world, you two were about to go crazy.

"(Y/N)!! Stop! Link!! Snap out of it!!"

Link was fast with the Master sword. You kept targeting the princess with anything to attack her with. The princess was about to escape, until you held her back. Holding her down, Link prepared for a final blow.

"(Y/N)! Link!!" Akari used her power to get rid of the princess's power against you two, causing you and Link to back away.

"You're back.."

Akari saw the princess escaping. "This is the last of my power. The rest is you, (Y/N).."

She forced the princess to go back down. "I know you!!" She shouted. Akari placed her hand facing the princess, beginning to absorb the princess's power into a ball. The princess's eyes widen. "You're...stronger than..(Y/N).." The princess was terrified of Akari. "I knew I couldn't do anything to you.."

"It wasn't worth a try."

You suddenly began huffing, gasping for air. Link ran to you.

"My name's Clementia." She said. Akari looked down. She returned her power. "It's better to just kill you than to take what makes you, you."

Clementia nodded. You calmed down as Link tried to. "I won't gift you a curse. I can't help you but remind you, there will be more coming. For her."

Akari decided to spare Clementia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 225 11
Five years ago, Link awoke without any of his memories yet was still burdened with the task of saving Hyrule from a threat he failed to defeat 100 ye...
4K 197 20
Zelda never thought anything out of the ordinary would ever happen to her. On that faithful day, she accidentally bumps into someone, making them dro...
363 2 18
The goddesses have decided to mix it up. The pieces have found new homes and the new hero must work her way to defeat who she once knew as her hero...
1.2K 61 15
It has been five years since the defeat of Calamity Ganon. As Hyrule and its inhabitants strive to rebuild from the ruins of their despoiled homeland...