One Direction Awards Nominees...

By One_Direction_Awards

More

One Direction Awards Nominees- November 2012
Best BoyxBoy
Best Harry
Best Zayn
Best Niall
Best Louis
Best Liam
Best One Shots
Best Undiscovered Gem

Best One Direction

314 5 45
By One_Direction_Awards

Even Angels Die

By: pure1d

Katy is suffering from extreme grief due to the death of her boyfriend, Eleanor was kicked out of her home by her parents, Ella is a huge One Direction fan that can barely speak when in the same room as them, Janine's life has changed completely as her best friend becomes famous while Felicity is haunted by her worst school enemy. What will happen when our boys become involved?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Another Camping Trip?

By: LouisCarrot14

Adelaide Thompson and Zayn Malik

Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson

Hayley Taylor and Liam Payne

Nicole Ryan and Niall Horan

Savannah Lewis and Harry Styles

All completely and totally in love.

The boys of One Direction and their beloved girlfriends need time off from the paparazzi and find that they just need a vacation.

When they all set out together to go on a camping trip, thinking they will have the time of their lives and weird things start to happen to them, and people start to go missing, what will happen? Will they ever get off of the haunted campsite? Or will they be left on the grounds to be haunted for the rest of their lives?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Attack

By: 1nderAction

Okay, how did i end up going on a tour with one direction?

Jodi Vega is a normal 17 year old girl but her sisters not normal. Her sister signs Jodi up for a -win a tour with one direction- thing and guess what? She was picked. Being filmed and on the show Heart Attack, one direction slowly falls in love with her. What will happen? Three other jealous girls and a jealous best friend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teach Me How To Live

By: insanelyimmature

"I'm a simple girl who tries to live a simple life, until I met five famous boys. Every one hated me for my decision. I don't get it really, how they hate me for what I chose. I was giving them a favor."

Larissa De La Vega and her family moved to Los Angeles for good. She never liked the idea of moving there. A few months later she meets someone who would lead her to five boys. What if sparks fly around her and these five famous English boys, what would she do?

Does she even want to be connected with all them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperfect Perfections times Five

By: wannabealyssaxx

Alyssa Dawson has been Harry Styles' girlfriend for over two years now. She couldn't be more happy with her life because not only does she have the most amazing boyfriend, but her friends and family have also helped make her life pretty much perfect. However, in the habit of everything in her life happening too fast, a simple misunderstanding bringing up many past memories break Harry and Alyssa apart. Unexpected news awaits for both of them when good friend Justin Bieber has some very interesting feelings to reveal. Putting aside everything, as Harry and Alyssa both secretly try to patch it up together, the lives of the other One Direction boys are also played up front. With a mad stalker on the lose and countless complications, life is never dull. Tune in for all the plot twists, funny dialogues and fandom that is Imperfect Perfection times five!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Fight For Music..

By: PrincessOfMusic23

Think about this.

You're 16, and the most popular girl in your town. you're Captain of the autmwood High Tigers Girl basketball Team, you have won the Town talent show five years ina row. The highschool twice. You're dating the hottest guy in town, who also happens to be a motorcycling badboy, with more than 3 or 4 tattoos. And Music is your everything.

Then one day, a group of boys, who are extremly pretty, come into town, and tell you Music isn't going to be around much longer. It will be made illegal.

You are taken from your home, in the present, and sent on a journey to find a way to bring all the music and people you love bac. along the way you find out alot of things. Scary things. Happy things. Things you weren't supposed to know.

That is exactly what happened to Operetta Marie Reed.

And I saw all of it,

I am...

Well you should figure it out yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crashing Into Harry

By: ScarlettNevermore

Mikayla Alexandra Patterson is the daughter of a popular news anchor. When she has to fill in for her mother for an interview, she has no idea she has the interview One Direction. Before all this, Mikayla meets Harry by crashing into him. She keeps crashing into him. Each time sparks fly. What happenes next? Especially since she starts to fall for Liam. And what if her new best friend starts to fall for her too? Then Mikayla's perfect world with One Direction crumbles down when she gets a call. Heartbreak, love, trustworthiness, saddness, and despair all play a huge factor in this compelling fan fiction about One Direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Direction VS Zombie Apocalypse

By: Dinazaur

It's just a normal typical day for student, Haley Winters, and band, One Direction, until zombies attack forcing the 2 to meet and conquer the zombie apocalypse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing is normal. Book One.

By: xx1Dsgirlxx

When Liam Payne asks his best friend, Scarlett to come on tour, of course she says yes! Along the way, truth will be told, secrets will be revieled and people will be kidnapped? Okay, well, maybe this isn't any normal tour, but it is a tour, right? Book One!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Only I Remembered

By: dustysin

Sarah Annabelle Olsen is your average seventeen year old girl. She lives in a small suburb with her neurotic mom, her work-aholic dad and her dog Tracy. She goes to school and have a group of great friends. She has a crush on a guy, plays soccer and loves to sing. Pretty average, right?

This however is who Sarah believes she is when she wakes up in the hostipal with a massive head-ache. Sarah is now nineteen going twenty and her life is far from what she thinks. After hitting her head, she has lost the memory of the past three years of her life. And it is far from average now.

Read on to discover what happens when Sarah finds out that she is no longer the girl who used last night sneaking out to a party but is now a world known pop artist, has moved to the big and exciting London, goes to all the coolest parties and award shows and hang out with the biggest boyband in the world One Direction. And see how the lads react when they discover that their new friend do not remember who they are...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positively Louis!

By: X0XOneDirectionX0X

Jenna Hayek is a soccer playing One Direction Fan. Her favorite soccer player is Louis Tomlinson. He helps her win every match but when she actually meets him, things don't go so well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity

By: LaceyEmerald

"It had been a long few months, travelling from city to city, having dozens of interviews each week and performing countless concerts. Don't get me wrong, we loved it more than words could ever explain but I could see our busy schedule affecting each of us. Sleepless nights due to countless parties, screaming fans at every corner we turned, lack of privacy and constantly trying to avoid the paparazzi, vocal strains and an overload of emotions."

Management kept pushing them; One more interview. One more party. One more concert. One more month. One more push. That's all it took.

One Direction were a global sensation but they were also just five young boys.

In need of a desperate escape, will the boys be able to re-kindle their once unbreakable friendships or will pressure, anger and hate have them walking in the one direction that nobody wants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drugs Sex..........One Direction?

By: softballPLAYER199

[No description available]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Managing One Direction

By: kisstherainbow

Marietta Becquerel, a recent intern, is awarded the ultimate job : to manage the famous boy-band One Direction. However tensions soon arise when Marietta finds the boys fancying her more than their jelous and self-attention seeking manager. So when the manager begins to sabotage Marietta's job and life, Marietta desperately seeks help to save her precious job. But when the whole world is going crazy over this hot boy-band, who is there to really trust? And who is there just for the fame?

But thats not the only thing that's caught up in Marietta's hair. She is working with the worlds hottest boyband alive! Can she survive it? Will she be able to stop her feelings from growing for a certain band-member? Or will she drop dead at their feet every time she sees them? Trying to avoid fangirling at one direction is hard enough. But what will happen if you have to live WITH them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Lost Sister

By: Lizzy3119

I sighed getting out of my concrete, hard bed.

Today was just another day.

Just another horrible day of being Starlit Makenzie Johnson.

Just another day of the adoption home I lived in.

Just another day of being bossed around, by Mrs.Dougs, my foster mom.

Just another day of being bullied at school, and by my fellow foster children.

The only thing that keeps me from falling apart is my best-friend who I met on the App Kik.

Her name is Eleanor, and she's the best friend a girl could ever have.

She's always there for me, always.

No matter what kind of day I'm having.

She's like a long lost sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take Me Home

By: Lizzy3119

I had just posted another Web Show video on my website when the Orphanage owner, Ms. Mindey yelled for me to come downstairs.

"Oh..Shit." I whispered, knowing that I'd probably done something to make her mad.

"Yes, Ms. Mindey?" I asked coming down the stairs.

"COME IN MY OFFICE!" The wicked witch screamed.

"Nah, I don't think I heard you, can you say that any louder!" I said, knowing she wouldn't hear me, but still laughing at my own joke.

"Haha, Nice one." An unfamiliar voice from behind me laughs.

"I know right, Thanks boy I don't know!" I say before walking into Ms. Mindey's office, not even glancing at the boy.

"Ahh, there you are Amber." She says, trying to act like a civilized person.

"W-W-Who are all these people?" I ask growing nervous while looking in the room while seeing at least four boys and one man scattered around.

"Well love.." Another boy says from behind me making me jump.

"They're adopting you." Ms. Mindey says happily.

"W-W-What?!" I gasp.

"Amber..I don't know if you're going to believe me, but I'm your father." The man says standing up and taking off his sunglasses while all the boys around me do the same.

I gasp in shock, "Y-Y-Y-Your Simon Cowell a-a-and One Direction."

"That's correct, and we are here to Take You Home." Simon answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Never Knew

By: Lizzy3119

Claire Kristies was your average 17 year old girl. Well..sort of. Her parents had recently gotten a divorce, and because her mother wasn't quite 'capable' of taking care of her, the judge gave her dad custody. Little did she know that when her dad moved out of their house 2 years prior to the divorce, that he went to London, England to manage one of the most successful boy bands in the world. One Direction. What will happen when Claire finds out? Will she fall for one of the boys? Will she be furious with her dad for not telling her sooner? Find out here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Pretty Face

By: 1dfanficscontest

Abbey Downin is a total geek. She has braces, glasses, a mole on her face, and she's not exactly skinny. Abbey has never cared for any of these things, but she has always expected others to.

When Abbey meets Eleanor Calder, Louis Tomilinson's girlfriend, they become friends. When Eleanor invites Abbey to a One Direction concert, and then After that she finds herself hanging out with the band members a lot, so much that they became friends, all except for one of them. He might be something more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Photo

By: ILoveYou1D

Harry Styles. When you hear that name you think of gorgeous, amazing singer, One Direction and big flirt. Harry thinks it's time for him to finally settle down with a girl but he can't seem to find his perfect girl. He knows in his heart his princess is out there maybe at a old library, his favorite coffee quaint, or a dance studio.. One photo will lead him to her but not without a couple bumps on the way but he won't give up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Crazy Life with One Direction

By: SamStyles 12

Meet Samantha Gundling. Her parents died in a tragic plane crash when she was 13. She was forced to live on her own for a few years. But when a knock on the door interupts her from her usual buisness 3 years later, she sees hope. But when she opens the door, she finds Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis outside. And they're saying they want to adopt her? Niall looks confident enough to have someone in his care, as long as he doesn't eat everything. Harry smiles at her saying that she needs this more than anything in the world. Liam embraces her saying that everything will be okay if she went with them. Louis throws a carrot to her because of the lack of food. But Zayn, his eyes says that he always wanted to adopt someone, to chat with when he/she is feeling down. To show love and affection. She can tell they're ready but she isn't sure about what to do with her house. Can she handle the situation well enough to accept the fact that she needs a new home? What will she do? Find out in My Crazy Life with One Direction!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh My Gosh! One Direction Are on my Front Porch!

By: 1DLoverWMYB

Hi! My name is Jenna Coleman and I'm just a normal person. I have the occasional pimple here and there, I'm not that skinny, me and my friends have a major enemy who hate us with a passion, and I don't care what people have to say about me.

I live in a two story house in Florida with my sister and three best friends and my parents paid for this house so I would move out.

And there's one more thing...oh yeah! I am totally in love with One Direction so if you ever joke about them or hate on them, I will kick your ass.

'-'-'-'-'-'

Jenna was a normal girl who was on semester break of her last year in high school. She studied late, watched movies almost every night, and stayed in her room a lot.

That all changed when one of her best friends noticed One Direction on their front porch. They said they just got kicked out of their hotel room and fans were chasing after them so they needed a place to stay.

Jenna, not knowing them personally, takes them in to stay at her house. Who wouldn't? They party around, stay up all night, fall in love with each other, and protect each other like brothers and sisters.

When her mother and father come back in her life, will they accept Zayn or will they decide that he is not right for Jenna? And what happens when Jenna gets pregnant when Zayn leaves and he doesn't know he is the father?

Will the boys come back or will they be forced to stay away? Will they still love the girls or will they move on just to forget the pain?

All of eight of them will go through heartbreak, commitment, pain, lost and most of all. Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
638K 32.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
744K 35.2K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...