Money Makin' (Completed)

By Bee90s

"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mo... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
Epilogue
New Book
New Book.
Newest Book
New Book

7.

33.4K 1.8K 1.1K
By Bee90s

Mitch in the MM.

Zuria

"Yo, can you put my daughter on the phone? I ain't call to talk to you, I want to talk to my fuckin' daughter." I heard Mitch fussing as I woke up from my sleep, stretching my body out.

"Dumb ass bitch, bro.." He snapped out as he now scrolled his phone while I watched him from behind as he sat at the edge of the bed with no shirt on.

"Babe, whats going on?" I made myself known as he turned around to look at me and he had a mug on his face.

"I ain't mean to wake you, ma.."

"But this bitch ain't tryna let me talk to Marley, she keep playing on the phone, hanging up and shit." He went on to tell me and I sighed deeply, rolling my eyes.

Here we were, another day of the childish shit from Marley's mother and Mitch's bad attitude.

"And now she ain't trying to let her come over this weekend because I won't give her no money. I told her I'a give Marley something but she ain't trying to hear that."

Huffing to myself, I sat in the bed as I pulled my bonnet off before standing to my feet.

"Give me the phone." I told him, holding my hand out.

"Nah, baby. You ain't gotta-"

"Give me the phone, Mitch." I spoke sternly and he just looked at me a while before he handed it over.

Taking the phone from him, I tried to walk out of the room but he grabbed me, pulling me into his lap. I sat there with an attitude as he held onto me tightly.

I patiently waited for Porsha to answer but it was as if the phone rang for a long time before it finally went to voicemail.

"She's not answering now." I expressed to him as he finally let me go and I stood to my feet to look down at him.

He was mean mugging hard and I knew he was going through it. His love for his daughter ran deep and to not be able to do anything right now, I knew it had him on edge.

"Babe-"

"I just want my daughter, Z." He spoke seriously, cutting me off as he looked up into my eyes.

"I know." I nodded sadly, seeing as he was so upset but there was nothing I could do about it.

I knew Porsha wasn't the best and I knew what she was doing was wrong but these were his consequences and he had no choice but to deal with them. At least until Marley was older.

Saying nothing else, I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in mirror as I mentally prepared myself for another day. I knew it would be another long day of trying but what else was new.

Standing there, I removed the clothes I had on before I completed my hygiene routine. It took me about 45 minutes to complete everything.

Once I was done, I dried my body and sat down at the small vanity as I began to moisturize myself. I played music softly from the bathroom speaker as I sat there singing along.

"You ruined everything, you do it every time. You are my enemy, you are no friend on mine, muhfucker." I sang, believing every word leaving my mouth.

Interrupting me from my music, the bathroom door opened as I looked up in the mirror to see Mitch walking in. I didn't say anything as I continued to moisturize myself and got back into my music.

"Triggered when I see your face, triggered when I hear your name." I sang softly as his tall figure stood there, towering over me.

"I'm about to go get her, Aight?" He finally spoke as I rubbed my lotion in on my thighs.

"She answered?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah. I'm just going to try and reason with her." He, scoffed.

"K." I nodded, hoping it all worked out as he still stood there, watching me.

"Then I'm gon' go down to the barbershop and check some shit out.."

"After that, I want to take you and Marley somewhere." He said, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Oh. Why didn't you tell me babe? I already made plans with Retta." I told him, considering I'd already cancelled my plans before and I wasn't cancelling them again. I needed some girl time.

"It was supposed to be a surprise.." He trailed off, smirking.

"But it's coo, baby." He waved it off.

"Go ahead and spend some time with your friend. I'll figure something out for me and babygirl." He bent down to kiss my temple while I looked at him through the mirror while he did.

"You need some money?" He asked and I nodded, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

I watched as he dug into his pocket, pulling out a wad of money while I continued to moisturize myself.

"Here." He tried to give it to me.

"Put it on the bed. Thank you." I thanked him and he nodded, doing as I said.

When he walked out, I rolled my eyes as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Aight. I love you, baby. I'a see you later." He spoke loudly as I continued to look at myself in the mirror.

"Bye." I told him as I listened to him going down the staircase and then heard the front door alarm go off, indicating that he'd just left out.

As soon as I got by myself, I turned my music all the way up and sang my heart out.

"Go figure, you were the trigger! You brought me to an obstructed view, when you knew the picture was bigger."

"Who am I kiddin'? Knew from the beginning. You'd ruin everything, you do it every time. You are my enemy, you are no friend of mine, muhfucker."

*
Mitch
Hours later

"Daddy, look." Marley ran toward the birds in the park, making them all fly away.

"They ran." She laughed as I smiled wide, just happy to be with my baby.

Though it wasn't easy getting her, I had to do what I had to do. I knew Porsha would most likely run back and tell Z about what I'd did but none of that mattered nomore, I had my daughter now.

"Marley, come here." I called for her as I sat down on the bench.

"Yes, daddy." She smiled, standing in front of me and I swiftly picked her up, attacking her cheeks with kisses.

"Stop, daddy. I'm a big girl now." She said trying to push me away.

"You ain't never too big for my kisses." I told her as she smiled wide, grabbing my beard.

"You missed me?" I asked and she nodded slowly as her smile fell from her face.

"Yeah." She spoke sadly.

"Mommy doesn't let me come outside when I'm over there and she always makes me wear these." She told me, referring to this long sleeve shirt she had on in this hot ass weather.

"Yeah, I know." I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Don't even worry bout' it. Daddy gon' take you shopping and we gon' get you some stuff." I reassured her and her little smile returned.

"You promise?" She asked, making me slant my lips.

"I would never lie to you. Ever. If your dad say he gon' do something, he gon' do it. Aight?"

"No matter what nobody say to you." I shook my head, speaking sternly to her as she looked into my eyes.

"You hear me?" I asked and she nodded, looking down.

"But mommy says that we should lie to you." She blurted out, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I spat, making her jump and pull away from me.

"Marley." I called once I'd realized I just scared her.

"Babygirl." I reached out for as a frown appeared on her face and she ran.

"Marley." I called, standing to my feet, watching as she ran over to the slide.

Sighing deeply, I slowly made my way over to her as she sat on the slide with tears in her eyes.

"Baby, daddy didn't mean to scare you."

"Are you going to hit me?" She sobbed as she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't believe she just said that shit.

"Baby, I'd never hit you." I explained to her, squatting down to her.

"You hear me?" I asked, now wondering what the fuck has been going on in that house. Behind my back.

"Marley, your mama ever hit you?" I asked, just needing to know before I lost all control out here in this park.

She looked up at me with sad eyes and her lips poked out as I awaited her response.

"Hm?" I asked again as she sat there, obviously scared.

"You don't have to be scared, baby. You can tell me anything." I assured her before she slowly pulled her sleeves up.

"Mommy said not to ever tell." She blurted out, showing me all of the bruises.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 3.2K 28
"Anyways, without further ado, are you in or are you out." "Are you joking?" "It's left to you babe." "You're kidding." I affirm, throwing my hand...
2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
157K 4.4K 60
π‘Œ/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘₯ π‘Žπ‘  𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑃 π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž πΊπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘π‘–π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  ---------- I was still...