WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME

By Anjiiii__

This is the story about the Mew and gulf... mew(22) who is a sharp shooter and has a great name in his field... More

NOTE
The Introduction
WHEN WE MET
Innocent Gulf
WHAT IS THIS FEELING
THINGS TO KNOW
THINGS CHANGE
WHAT HAPPENED
ONE STEP
EMOTIONS
DIFFICULTIES
DATE
CARING
SUPRISE
MOMENTS
D-DAY
CONSEQUENCES
PLAN
THE LIFE....
CLOSER
IS IT????
DOUBTS
UNEASY
CONFESSION
TRUTH
MESSAGE TO YOU GUYS...
6 MONTHS LATER
REALLY!!!!
I CAN'T
LIKE A DREAM
WHAT'S GOING ON
ANNOUNCEMENT
SMILE...
WHAT'S WRONG!!
MY MEW
CAN'T BELIEVE
COME BACK PLEASE
OUR TIME
FINALLY MARRIED...💕
ANNOUNCEMENT
EPILOGUE

TRACKING DOWN

5.5K 318 21
By Anjiiii__

"NO...."

"GULF PLEASE NA......NA..NA..."

"MEW NO MEANS NO...."

This was going as a duet since mew asked gulf about staying over at night...

"Mew ....."

Standing at the door mew once again tried to convince gulf but he wouldn't accept it...
He forcefully grabbed mew to the door and seeking him way to leave the room... but still mew was behaving like a child to stay over...

"Gu....."

"Dont even try mew... bye have a good night..."

And gulf closed the door... mew was thinking he had his reasons to stay...

Suddenly gulf opened his door and quickly pecked a kiss at mews cheecks.. and said

"Good night...." and the door shut...

Mew came back at his room he had to enter gulfs room to check is any there suspicious... or they had searched gulfs place or any possible situation he can think...

"I need to check your room gulf I have no other way..."

Mew went to sleep..

NEXT MORNING

Mew woke up in a haze... he knew what he have to do...

Gulf on the other hand got ready and was already  ready to go to the university...
He made breakfast for him and mew and packed because gulf had busy schedule as he was close of getting graduated..

Gulf knocked at mew's door..

Mew opened the door and smiled at gulf..

"Here is your breakfast and dont forget to have your medicines.."

As..Gulf was leaving mew stopped him..

"Are you not having breakfast with me.."

"No I have very important assignment to submit... so I am going now... bye see you later..."

Gulf waved and went on his way..

"He is busy mew.. this is the time.."

AT UNIVERSITY

Mild and gulf sat at the cafeteria to review their final project which they did as a team..

"Gulf I have finished everything.."

"Check the 2nd PPT once again..??"

"Ok..."

As mild was checking everything... his face fell and he started to sweat... gulf looked at mild in a confused way...

"Mild what happened???"

"Gulf..."

"What???"

"I think I dont have a presentation..."

"What??? Are you mad we have only one hour left.. check your mail..???"

"I checked it.. I had it on my pendrive and I left that at home..."

" Mild it's our final presentation...what can we do .."

"Sorry gulf I thought I ...."

"Shut the fuck up..."

"Gulf... "

"Shut up let me think..."

"Gulf..."

"What mild..."

"I had copied that presentation on your pendrive.."

"Why dint you tell me before??"

"I...."

Gulf started to search his bag all over for the pendrive and he dint find out... he remembered that he kept his pendrive on the study table ..

"Shit..."

"I have forgot on my room.."

"Now what we have only 50 min left"

"Ok.. let me go to my room... and It will take 20 min to come back we have plenty of time remaining...dont worry... if I got late just try not be the one to represent first.. ok..."

Mild noded and said..

"Ok..just come fast"

AT BUILDING

Mew went near the gulf's room... he knew the password of this room as he have seen it few times..

Mew entered into gulfs room... and closed it...

Mew stared to check all over gulfs place to see any hiding material or anything that can record or give information about the personal being of gulf..

Under the bed , in the cupboard , under the table.. and washroom..and the kitchen..

When he was in kitchen checking
Mew heard the door being unlocked... and pressing of password and the door opned mew's eyes got widen...

Gulf came running from the university to his room ...breathing heavily..he entered the password and got in...

He went straight to his study desk to grab the drive and put it in his pocket...

As he ran he was thirsty.. so he went to the kitchen to have some water he saw his watch that showed he had much time...
He took water bottle from the fridge..
As he opned the bottle the bottle cap fell down gulf dint mind as he was thirsty...

As soon as  mew listened to the lock sound he hid in the empty cabin in the kitchen as it was wide enough because gulf dint have many stuffs...

As it was slight opened for mew to breathe and see what's happening out...he saw the bottle cap fell down and was near the door of the cabin... mew was a professional he knew how he should behave at situations like this... he kept his breathing control...

Gulf bend down to take the cap...
And he took and got up to leave...

As mew heared the door sound he waited for 5 min and came out of gulf's room...

"That was close..."

Mew felt guilty about hiding from gulf... but he had no choice..

At evening gulf came late and mew had already ordered dinner.. he already called gulf and said him to come over mew's place to have dinner...

Their life was being like that sweet happy moments that both never had experienced and being together knowing about each other and having fun with each other...

1 WEEK LATER

As mew and gulf were having breakfast at gulf's room.. it was the meeting day of mew with Victoria...

"Gulf..." mew said in a gentle and sweet voice..

"Hmm.."

" well I will be busy this evening..."

"Are you going somewhere..??"

"Ya..I have meeting with someone"

Gulf saw mew he was hesitating to ask mew who it was as he thought he is asking too much about mew...

Mew knew gulf would be not asking as he feels to be interfering in his matters...

"Gulf..."

"Hmm..."

"Who am I to you..."

Gulf had a confused expression as mew asked him an obvious question...

"You are my boyfriend "

"And what I am to you..."

"Boyfriend..."

"Then go and ask your boyfriend where is he going and with whom..???"

Gulf was suprised as he mew caught his thoughts...

"But mew..."

"Gulf you are sooo clear to read... you have all the rights to know where abouts of your boyfriend...!!!"

So gulf smiled and asked mew..

"Hmm....so where are you going...??"

"I have meeting with my editor so I will be late at the evening as there is soo much to explain..."

"Hmm...."

"Next time... I want this cutie pie to ask this... with full rights "

Gulf smiled and both had their  breakfast...

AT CAFE

Mew was already there at the given time... and saw Victoria with his personal secretary entering the cafe ...
They sat a private seat away from others to have a conversation..

"MR. Suppasit nice to meet you..."

Victoria placed her hand forward to shake her hand with mew... mew repeated and shook hands..

"Nice  to meet you too.. Mrs. Green..."

They both sat and the secretary stood besides...

"Call me Victoria..."

"I dont greet my clients informally..."

"You are tough to get... mew.."

"Is that soo...."

They  both wore an attitude which lead to a uncommon way of conversation...

"I want you to do the last work for me..."

"Killing your father in law...."

"Well.. well you are very updated Mr. Suppasit... "

"I had to.."

"So....Will you do it...???"

"Why should I???"

"Because no one can expect you..."

"Hmm...."

Mew smirked a bit...

"Will pay you as much as you want..."

"Do you think I don't have money..."

"No, but still that's your work and you are worth paid..."

"Can I ask for something else..."

"Ya sure..."

"50k dollars advance.... and give me 8% shares of your RISO company..."

Victoria had a suprised expression as mew demands were soo high...

"Are you mad... I can give you money..but shares..."

"You should have thought before playing around with my boyfriend..."

"So... it's the revenge price...???"

"Hmm...maybe..and to remind you that if you have no rights to break the rules of our arena..."

"What if I tell me your lovely boyfriend about your profession??"

Mew chucked and said...

"Go ahead... tell him.. and keep that in mind if he leaves me I will leave this place and you would have no one to do your job..."

After thinking for few minutes Victoria said

"Done.... we will give you the details about when and where and all the maps to escape your way easily...."

"Well...Thank you... Mrs. Green..."

"So it's a deal..."

"Deal..."

The both shook their hands as they finalized the deal...

Mew stood up to leave... before leaving he turned to Victoria and said...

"One more thing... one more time I found someone around my boyfriend or my personal life ... the next person on the bulletin will be you.... keep that in mind..."

Victoria had a angry Expression and mew left that place in a gaze.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 3.3K 43
Mew hasn't found an interest in the concept of love, not for a long time. He believes that love is an excessive thing, unnecessary and does not benef...
171K 7.7K 35
Mew and Gulf, two different personality.One, popular boy another one is nerd boy. Their fate was crossed when Gulf enter Mew class... What will happe...
8K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
175K 8.9K 27
When Mew, a perfect man who simply has no luck in love, meets Gulf, a young man who excels mostly in football, what twists and turns will eventually...