Cav and reader short story

By danniel_briggs

A honorary guest at team rainbow Y/N is a introverted 21 year old. He was randomly selected to be a guest f... More

Chapter 1 - the guest
chapter 2 - l-l-lost
Chapter 3 - the mission
Chapter 5 - Treatment + the ending
chapter 6 - Marriage

Chapter 4 - Hospital

2.2K 21 6
By danniel_briggs

Caveira: He'll be back and every thing will be back to normal I think right before I fall asleep.

the next morning

Caveira: I wake up and immediately check my phone to see if doc has texted me about Y/N. Nothing so far so I guess thats good news. I get up and get dressed and go check on Y/N. When I get there doc is checking his vitals while he sleeps. Hey doc how is he?

Doc: He seems to be doing just fine so far. I think he will make a full recovery.

Caveira: Thats good news I say with a sigh. Im going to go to breakfast do you want anything? He shakes his head and I walk out. I get to breakfast and get my food. I sit down with Valkyrie then Sledge, Jaeger, Frost, and IQ come and sit down with us.

Sledge: I assume you went and checked on him this morning right? So how is he doing?

Caveira: Hes doing good. Doc said he should make a full recovery. I hear the other operators give a sigh of relief. Y/N had a talent for getting us to bond together. I think the only one who doesnt like him is Lion. We talk about the usual stuff trying to keep our mind off of him and when breakfast ends we head out to training with Ash. We all get there and start training. This helps me get my mind off of Y/N. But in the middle of sparing with wood staffs I feel my phone vibrate.  I immediately check it and see its from Doc. I drop my staff and every thing then run out of the training grounds as fast as I can to the medical area. When I reach it I see a rush of personnel flowing in and out of Y/N's room. Whats going on I say when I see Doc.

Doc: His condition took a turn for the worst. We missed a small fragment of the bullet that most likely broke off in the kevlar but still went through into him. Were going into emergency surgery to try to stabilize him. I see Y/N being wheeled into the operating room and snap on my gloves and pull up my mask and head in after them. I stop right before I get in and turn to Caveira. You cant go in but there is a viewing room over there.

Caveira: He points to the viewing room and I nod. I walk into the viewing room and grab a chair praying for Y/N. I see Doc take out a scalpel and start cutting Y/N open. I unconsciously grind my teeth concerned for Y/N.

time skip 10 minutes

Caveira: I am still watching the operation when the viewing area's door opens. Sledge, Hibana, and others come in and sit by me. 

Hibana: What happened? I thought he was stable. 

Caveira: They missed a small bit of metal that broke off of the bullet. There working on him now. Right when I say that I see Doc walk out with a pair of tweezers in his hand holding a small piece of metal. 

Doc: This is the piece of metal that caused this. My assistants are putting Y/N all back together so he should be fine in a few minutes.

Caveira: I am cheering so much in my head right now. I see the doctors finish and wheel him back to his room and I follow. They close the door for a second as they finish up what ever they have to do.

inside the room

Y/N: I wake up right as I get back to the room and Doc notices. He closes the door so we could talk. Hey doc what happened?

Doc: There was a stray piece of bullet in you that we didnt catch. It threatened your life but we got it out and put you back together.

Y/N: Oh ok thanks Doc. He nods and I say. This might be a strange request but do you think I could have the bullet you took out of me? He asks why because he is sane after all. I would like to turn it into something like a pendant for a necklace or something. He nods and gives me it in a baggie. Thanks Doc. Could you keep this quiet though. He nods again and I thank him. He asks an I ready for guests and I nod. He opens the door and the first one in was Caveira. I guess there wasnt any doubt about who would come in first. She runs over to me and starts scolding me with a cute concerned look on her face. H-h-hey Caveira i-i-im fine d-d-dont worry I say with a small smile.

Caveira: Well you said that yesterday and then what happened? You went into critical condition! Stop doing this to me! 

Y/N: I smile again and then see other operators behind her. H-h-hey Sledge.

Sledge: You gave us a heart attack kid when Caveira took off running from training. But in all consideration you look good for some one who was shot and almost died two times.

Y/N: I-I-It'll take m-m-more than t-t-that to g-g-get rid o-o-of me. Oh D-D-Doc when c-c-can I s-s-start t-t-therapy?

Doc: Startled by his sudden request I hesitate for a second. I suppose you could start any time you feel comfortable to but most patients that revive gunshot wounds stay in the hospital for 6 days.

Y/N: C-C-Could I s-s-start tomorrow? I-I-I dont w-w-want to m-m-miss that m-m-many days w-w-with every o-o-one.

Doc: I suppose you could but I wouldn't recommend it. Ill check you later to see if you are healed enough.

Caveira: I hold his hand and look at him then say. Please dont push yourself Y/N. You need too heal and that takes time.

Y/N: I-I-I know b-b-but I d-d-dont have f-f-forever here. I-I-I have t-t-thirteen more d-d-days before I-I-I have t-t-to leave s-s-so I w-w-want to m-m-make the m-m-most of i-i-it with e-e-every one a-a-and you. When I say the last part I squeeze her hand gently and smile. She smiles back and we all just talk for a bit just relaxing. 

time skip to 9 pm

Y/N: We have been talking for awhile now I think sense noon. There have been quite a few operators coming in and wishing me well and sledge and bandit went to the cafe during supper time and brought back food for every one. Six even visited and released every operators from training today so no one had to worry about it. Now most operators have gone to bed or went back to there rooms. Doc asked earlier if I needed any thing and i told him I was fine and told him he can go back to his room and relax. He took this after checking my vitals and left one of his nurses to look after me. The only one who is still here is Caveira and the nurse.

Caveira: I check my watch and its already 9 pm. I squeeze his hand and tell him. I think im going to go its already 9. Ill come by to check on you early tomorrow handsome. I lean down and give him a little good night kiss and he kisses back.

Y/N: G-g-good night C-C-Caveira. She leaves and all whos left is the nurse. I think she's looking at me funny but I shrug it off thinking im just imagining things. She then walks over and starts rubbing my upper thigh and talking to me.

Nurse:I never thought she would leave us cutie. Ive always wished some thing like this would happen. A handsome hero in my hospital room and I get to treat them with all of my care.

Y/N: When she says "all of my care" her hand went from rubbing my upper thigh and to my crotch. H-h-hey stop t-t-that! When I try to protest she just ends up rubbing harder and gently squeezing my d*ck through my hospital cloths. S-s-stop! You c-c-cant do t-t-that!

Nurse: But why? Your already hard so i must be doing some thing right. So I might as well fix this problem shouldnt I?

Y//N: When she says that her hand slides into my pants and then stars j*rking me off. S-S-Stop! You h-h-have to s-s-top! I try to push her away but I am just too weak.

Nurse: Aww now dont be stubborn now dont make me sedate you. 

 Y/N: She has a wicked grin on her face and as I struggle she pulls out a needle out of her pocket and uncaps it. 

Nurse: All right have it your way. 

Y/N: N-N-No! Stop! S-s-stop! Right as she is about to inject the sedative into me the door opens and Caveira appears in the door way. H-h-help Caveira! I yell out desperately.

Caveira: I come back to Y/N's room because I left my phone and I hear his faint yell through the door. I open the door and walk in to see a nurse with a syringe in one hand and Y/N's d*ck in the other. My eyes widen and I enter the combat stance when I hear him yell for help. I quickly knock the syringe out of her hand and we start fighting. Soon I have her on the ground pinned. Who are you! What were you planning to do to Y/N! 

Nurse: What does it look like? I was about to have sex with him and if he resisted I was going to sedate him and rape him. And you ruined it!

(I do not. I repeat do not condone any thing such as rape or the sort. this is merely a fictional story and events like this one should never be recreated in the physical world)

Caveira: She has no remorse in her voice and shes shaking with anger.  Crazy b*tch I think and look over at Y/N and ask if hes alright.

Y/N: Y-y-ya im a-a-all right. T-t-thanks to y-y-you that i-i-is. What i-i-is going t-t-to happen w-w-with her?

Caveira: I dont know probably will be kicked out of the base and thrown in jail. I hold her with one hand and call doc with the other. I quickly enplane what happened and he said he will be right over. Im sorry Y/N you shouldnt have had to deal with this. He starts to tell me it isnt my fault but the nurse wiggles free from my grasp. She snatches the syringe off the ground and puts it to my neck before I can react. 

Nurse: Hahaha! this syringe if full of sedatives and I only need to inject 20 milligrams of this stuff to knock you out. Then Ill get the doctor and then Ill have Y/N all to my self!

Y/N: I see the syringe about to be plunged into Caveira neck and I clumsily leap off the bed and knock the nurse down and the syringe out of her hand. when I roll over on my back all I see is stars.

Caveira: When Y/N knocks the nurse over and knocks the syringe out of her hand I break her hold and grab the nearest object and hit her in the head with it. I rush over to Y/N and lift him up and put him back on the bed. Hey how you feeling after that? Are you hurt any were? 

Y/N: I-I-Im fine I-I-I think. 

Doc: I rush in after hearing from Caveira what happened and see the nurse on the ground unconscious and Caveira sitting with Y/N. You know I dont think I want to ask. I pick up the nurse and drag her out and leave them alone.

Caveira: That was really brave of you Y/N. You saved me.

Y/N: I-i-it was n-n-nothing I say blushing furiously.

Caveira: Dont worry Im here for you no matter what. I lean over and give him a hug. I feel some thing poke me in the side. I look down and I see Y/N's huge member. He doesnt seem to notice yet and I reach down and grab it gently. He gives an yelp and begins to say something. I kiss him and say. This is the least I can do for you. You saved me after all and I dont want you to go to bed with all of this tension.

short minute time skip (hey dont want the mature rating. Im sure you can imagination what happens from there)

Y/N: I am as red as can be as Caveira finish's what she was doing. I start to thank her and she kisses me again. She must really like kissing me to get me to shut up i think.

Caveira: That was amazing babe. Ill check on you early tomorrow like I said i would. So try not to get into any more trouble ya? He nods and I grab my phone I left and go back to my room. I change and start thinking about what happened. So does that make us a couple then? I guess it does. Well I guess I better get some sleep after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 159 17
A CIA Operative is recruited to Rainbow to help support the war against the White masks. Being recalled from the Middle East to be redeployed to Rain...
Ember By -

Action

3.2K 48 27
You are a ghost, have been for a while. you were "Assassinated" by a white mask, now you hunt them down for what they did to your team. When you save...
132K 1K 27
A story of a soldier joining rainbow but with a difficult past. After coming back from Iran, Y/N has been hunted by The White Masks. Rainbow takes yo...
88.3K 1.1K 49
I don't do male readers. Requests are welcome. (25/12/18) started I STILL UPDATE AS OF 2024 !!!!!:3