๐‘ฏ๐’๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๏ฟฝ...

FandomQueen696

"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…" "Thread ca... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐‘ฏ๐’๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐‘จ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’„
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰
๐‘จ๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ.
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ถ๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“.
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†.
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™.
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’.
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•.
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’†๐’.
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘จ๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ.
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•.
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“.
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’—๐’†.
Authors Note

๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™.

12.4K 484 298
FandomQueen696

I 026. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ donuts ❞

     THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE WERE NEVER FREE. She had learned that the hard way. It had been three years to the day that her mother left her, and every year she stayed in her cabin. Everyone at camp knew, minus the new demigods which she had helped through the barrier a few weeks earlier.

Her mood was down, and so were her spirits. She didn't have an urge to fight, or tease Luke, or even talk to Annabeth. The only thing she could do was hum the same song over and over again, that song and herself was all she had left of her mother, and she didn't want to lose them.

It hurt knowing her mother didn't want her. Stung, even. A price to pay for the amazing things she could do. All the girl wanted was to grow up and go to school. And to see the world with innocent eyes and not subjected to facing off against monsters every time she left camp.

But maybe, her mother knew that. Her mother knew there was no way she would survive on her own. And although she was left at the borders of camp, the girl ran after her. The first tome she was truly alone while she ran after her mother's red Mercedes. The one with the palm tree sticker on the back with the pink coconuts, and the small picture of both of them on the console which her mother always smiled at.

In her hands once she crumbled to the ground, was that very picture. Her mother had thrown it out the window and into the cold night air, leaving her child without warmth and a way back.

The girl sobbed for what seems like hours until a man leant down next to her. He had the same eyes and hair like her, but she just cried even harder. All he could do was hold onto her tightly while she screamed for her mother to come back, blubbering and wanting to sleep.

Now, sitting there in the purple cabin was enough to make her scream. And so she did. The whole camp heard, they heard her sobs, the cries and whimpers. But all the campers knew she had a tough life, and so did they. And anytime it was the day that was the worst in their lives, Ariadne had been there to hug them or sneak them cookies. And so they did the same for her, letting her be in peace.

Luke Castellan didn't know why happened. So when he showed up at her cabin door and bursted through, he immediately shut it and collapsed onto the ground to hold the small girl who was crying her heart out.

He didn't know if she was just having a bad day, or if demigod life became too much for her, but he didn't ask. The boy let her cry into his chest for what seemed like hours, tears staining his orange camp shirt.

When she had stopped, drying her eyes while sniffling, the boy stayed there. And he talked to her about his favorite movies or shows to cheer her up. What he ate and the countless jokes he had remembered for Annabeth's sake, or the amount of tickles he gave her.

Luke left her for ten minutes before picking her up, placing her onto his back while she was confused about his motives. And when he ran outside with her on it while shouting in the wind, she did to.

They made it to the beach where a picnic blanket lay, some Demeter cabin members brought food and the Satyrs brought versions grapes and strawberries from the fields. Chiron kept the Naiads and Nymphs from interfering, campers made their own picnics, and it became a tradition on that day to get together with your friends and have a picnic.

The Hermes boy never questioned years later why she had a hate for red Mercedes. Or the distaste of palm trees and coconuts. He never asked why she always gave an angry glare towards the box under bed every now and then, or how sometimes, she would look out at the road and shake her head sadly.

He never asked and she thanked him for that. Because all the tears she had shed were enough for that one day, and she didn't want to cry anymore.

Ariadne Phoenix never felt betrayed or lost around him. All there was were good feelings and happy smiles. Never had she cried over him, or yelled, or told him she didn't love him as a her somewhat-brother.

At one point, Luke Castellan was her knight in shining armor. But like all Greek heroes, tragedy strikes. And any knight in shining armor becomes a regular man wrapped in tin foil.

***

     IF YOU HAD TOLD HER SHE WOULD BE LOST AT SEA THEN SHE WOULD'VE LAUGHED IN YOUR FACE. For good reason, too. She didn't expect for her to be lost at sea with a son of Poseidon, her best blonde friend and a Cyclops. The girl didn't expect to have just escaped from a yacht where the boy she thought as her brother tried to feed them to a monster. But it all happened.

She only realized how dramatic the sea was when she had spent an hour or two on the lifeboat. Explains where Percy got his sense of flair and dramatics, must run in the family.

Being in the ocean as the waves pushed them from side to side was Percy's dream— not hers. The girl still couldn't swim either, so if they flipped, she would surely see the Cerberus once more. Let's hope she would have a red rubber ball with her. Staring at nothing but green oceans was staring to make her sick. Her only escape was to sleep, but even that was hard to do. Her hand was gripping the side tightly as she woke up, hoping she could keep her eyes closed for a little longer.

Once again, due to sleep, she had missed talking to Chiron. He had called them and Percy and Annabeth had told him everything. Ariadne was groggily trying to rid her eyes of sleep and exhaustion, but grief and guilt was making it hard.

The girl felt responsible for Luke turning out this way. Maybe, if she had focused less on herself and more on him, he would be alright. Her dreams about him didn't help either, but that was the price she had to pay for being selfish.

Tears were pooling in her eyes and she just wanted to break down. It was written all over her face but she couldn't, not with Percy and Annabeth near. Annabeth would end up the same way and Percy had seen her like that more than she would've liked.

Being a hero was forcing her to face the reality she didn't want; people change. Luke changed— for the worse— and she had changed. Her heart wasn't feeling like it used to when it looked at camp, it felt sad, as if it's waiting for her home to crumble before her eyes and never rise from the dust. Hero. She was a pitiful excuse for a hero.

She sighed with relief at the sight of a beach stretching along the shore, hotels and eating on it. "That's Virginia Beach!" Annabeth explained. "Oh my gods, how did the Princess Andromeda travel so fast? That's like—"

"Five hundred and thirty nautical miles," Percy said. Ariadne raised an eyebrow before frowning.

"How in the hell, did you know that?" Her other friends jumped slightly, as they didn't know she woke up.

Percy looked at her before his eyebrows furrowed. He frowned, "I-I'm not sure."

"Percy," Annabeth said, "whats our position." She had an idea.

And without missing a beat, Percy answered, "Thirty-six degrees, forty-four minutes north, seventy-six degrees, two minutes west— whoa—" he looked like his mind was blown, it probably was. "How did I know that?"

Ariadne shrugged, "Probably 'cause of your dad. We're in his territory. I mean, you're connected to the ocean, so... you know our exact location." She gave him a smirk, "Nice job, Kelp Head."

Tyson tapped the boy's shoulder, "Other boat is coming."

A coastguard boat was flashing its lights as it grew closer to them. "We can't let them catch us," Percy said. "They'll ask too many questions."

"Keep us going into Chesapeake Bay," Annabeth told him. "I know a place we can hide."

Ariadne gave Annabeth a look of surprise. The blonde had told her everywhere they had stopped once they became friends, it helped her cope. She did know how the girl was feeling about heading into one of her old hideouts which she had stayed in with Grover, Thalia and Luke. It would probably hurt her. One of them was missing on a quest no one returned from. The other was dead, and the last they just escaped from after they had turned evil.

Percy loosed the flask cap a bit more as wind pushed them faster and farther towards the bay. They didn't slow down until they reached a river mouth.

"There," Annabeth let her finger point to the left. "Past that sandbar."

They veered into a swamp-type area with marshy grass. Annabeth looked ready to throw up from nerves and she completely understood. And although she hadn't been here or on the run with them, her hand latched onto the blonde's who gave her a thankful look.

Percy beaches the boat in front of a large cypress tree. Vines hung down from trees which towards over them as insects chirped around them. Her hat was becoming frizzy due to the hot and humid air.

"Come on," Annabeth said, her voice trembling slightly once they all left the lifeboat. "It's just down the bank."

"What is?" Percy asked.

Ariadne frowned slightly, "Just follow." Annabeth grabbed her duffel bag as the brunette had hers thrown over her shoulder. Percy was left grabbing both his and Tyson's. "We should cover the boat, incase someone followed us. Don't want to draw attention to ourselves."

She helped Percy drag branches over the lifeboat before Annabeth led them down the bank. Percy covered up their tracks in the red mud before taking up the back.

The girl didn't enjoy the swamp, wasn't her thing. Maybe it was the humidity and heat, or the fact they were heading to a hideout that some of her best friends made to hide in. Or maybe, it was the reoccurring dreams of Luke which taunted her with failure.

It only took five minutes and they made it. Her shoes were caked in mud but as Annabeth pushed aside a circle of branches, her heart stopped. She looked at the camouflage shelter big enough for all four of them ( even Tyson could fit in it comfortably ). The walls were woven plants and vines which held together nicely after all these years. Sleeping bags, blankets, a small cooler and a lamp were stacked in the corner. In the other were javelin tips, arrows, an extra sword and a box of ambrosia.

"A half-blood hideout," Percy said in awe. He looked to Annabeth, "You made this?"

She nodded slightly, "Thalia and I. And Luke." She said his name softly and the brunette felt for the girl.

Percy shifted next to her with an uncomfortable look on his face, "So... you don't think Luke will look for us here?"

A sigh escaped her throat, "Lets hope not. Annabeth told me they have a dozen safe houses like this. I'm hoping he doesn't remember where they are."

"Or care," Annabeth mumbled. The blonde had dropped her duffel bag next to the pile of blankets. She was upset, but the brunette wouldn't stop her. When she was upset, she liked being alone, that was just how Annabeth dealt with things. "I'm going to find something to strengthen the walls."

She left the shelter and walked on, her steps full of pain and built up emotions. The brunette watched her friend leave before place of her bag down by Annabeth's. Her feet moved around and she looked at the different weapons in the corner.

Percy looked towards her, "Is... she okay?"

"What do you think?" Ariadne told him with a  raised eyebrow.

He awkwardly scratched his nose, "Right. Um..." he looked towards Tyson who was gazing up at the roof in awe. "Tyson? Would you mind scouting around outside? Like, look for a wilderness convenience store or something?"

Tyson let his eyebrows furrow, "Convenience store?"

"Yeah, for snacks. Powdered donuts or something. Just don't go too far."

Powdered donuts," Tyson repeated. "I will look for powdered donuts in the wilderness." He made his way out of the shelter before calling out, "Here, donuts!"

Ariadne let her finger run over the top of the sword before pulling it back. Why did it hurt her to be here? It's not like she was on the run. But the thought that a younger Annabeth and Luke has memories here, conversations, moments with Thalia who was dead.

She let her body fall to the ground, sitting on the floor as she pulled her bag into her lap. Percy followed her down, taking a seat across form her as sat crisscross-applesauce. The girl opened her pack and made a grab for the gold necklace from last summer, she still hadn't put it on.

"Hey," Percy said, "I'm sorry about, you know, seeing Luke."

The girl held her tru feelings from him. "It's fine," she gave a shrug. "It's not your fault."

"It's not your fault, either," he responded. Her shoulders shrugged once more before she pulled out the necklace, letting it fall from hand to hand. "Ariadne," his voice was soft and it reminded her of Luke. But he said it so differently. Luke always said her name like that when she was sad or scared. Percy said her name like that when she was angry or upset, but in a way, it comforted her. "It's not your fault."

Ariadne closed her eyes tightly, "I failed, Percy. I failed Luke and myself, it is my fault." He opened his mouth the argue but he saw her body shaking slightly, he knew it wasn't safe to tell her no because she would just break down. She did a turn around to stop herself from breaking, "He was talking about us 'taking the bait.'"

"The Fleece is the bait? Or Grover?"

"I have no clue. Maybe he wants the Fleece for himself... or hoping we'll do the work for him and he can just steal it... I just... I can't believe he poisoned Thalia to do it."

"What did he mean, that Thalia would've been on his side?"

She stared at the golden chain in her hand. "I didn't know Thalia. But from what Annabeth has told me, she wouldn't do it."

"You don't sound so sure."

"Thalia got angry at her dad sometimes, so do you, and so do I. Would you turn against Olympus because of that?"

"No."

"Then from what I've heard, neither would she. Luke's wrong." The girl twisted the hoop in her hand harshly, trying to rid herself of the idea that Luke would've been fine if she had just stopped focusing on her own pain.

Percy looked down at her hands, his face was pale. "What is that?"

"A necklace my dad found. Apollo blessed it for some odd reason. It supposed to fit a certain stone."

"Like what?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. But it's meant to be given by someone who has my heart... like a soulmate." He nodded before leaning forward.

"Do you..." he hesitated, "do you need help putting it on?"

The brunette nodded before handing him the necklace, she tuned around and moved her hair as he placed it over her neck, clasping it in place. She looked back at him with a smile before closing her pack.

He asked her another question, "What did Luke mean when he said your powers will be your own downfall?"

Ariadne took in a deep breath, "It's Nothing. I promise."

"It has to be something. He said they're fated to destroy everything if you choose the wrong side, that means something."

"Perc, it's nothing. I promise."

"Aidan—"

"He's being manipulated," she told him, trying to stop the conversation. "Luke was just trying to get into my head, okay?"

"No, it's not okay. Tell—"

"It's fine."

"Ariadne—"

She was down with him, "It's fine! Just leave it, okay? It means nothing!"

"Yes, it does!" Percy snapped, "Of course it means something! I saw your face— I saw your reaction! And if you think I'm going to let something bad happen to you because of your powers than you don't know me at all!"

Her purple eyes glowed slightly, "They're not going to do anything, alright! I'm perfectly fine and healthy, now will you please stop worrying?"

"No! I'm not going to stop—"

He was cut off as Annabeth and Tyson returned. Both noticed the tense air and the frustration in both of the demigods's eyes, they were also flustered. But based on Annabeth's look, that didn't matter right now. Tyson gave them a grin and held up a box of Monster Donuts. "I got powdered donuts!"

"Where did you get that?" Ariadne asked him. "We're in the middle of the wilderness—"

"Guys, come on," Annabeth told them. The urgency in her voice called both of the demigods to stand up and follow her out of the shelter. Tyson wanted to eat some donuts but he left them in the shelter as he followed them outside.

***

     DONUTS. Her mind was screaming for her to take off and leave the swamp, but her stomach was urging her to run inside and eat everything. A struggle for her, really.

"This shouldn't be here, it's wrong," Annabeth said while all four of them hid behind a tree. They all looked at the donut shop sitting in the middle of a few trees, neon lights shining and a parking lot with a road leading into the woods. There were no cars but an employee was reading a magazine behind the cash register, which she found odd.

Ariadne narrowed her eyes, "Neon lights are our weaknesses," she muttered. Percy gave her a nod, agreeing with her statement before Annabeth gave her a glare.

The words, MONSTER DONUT was in black letters, big enough for a dyslexic demigod to read. A carton ogre took a bite out of the O in MONSTER. Her nose was smelling the sweet flavors and that made her stomach rumble slightly, but her instincts were screaming no.

"What?" Percy frowned. "It's a donut shop."

"Shhh!"

"Why are we whispering? Tyson went in and bought a dozen. Nothing happened to him."

"He's a monster."

"Aww, c'mon, Annabeth. Monster Donut doesn't mean monsters! It's a chain. We've got them in New York."

The brunette tilted her head, "It's weird. A donut shop mysteriously pops up right after you tell Tyson to go find some? And it's in the middle of the woods."

"It could be a nest," Annabeth added.

Tyson whimpered about leaving his donuts back at the shelter. His eye watering while his lip trembled in hunger. He most likely didn't know what Ariadne and Annabeth were saying but he could hear their voice and knew it wasn't anything good.

"A nest for what?" Percy asked.

"Haven't you ever wondered how franchise stores pop up so fast?" Annabeth said. "One day there nothing and then the next day— boom! There's a new burger place or a coffee shop or whatever? First a single store, then two, then four— exact replicas spreading across the country?"

"Um, no. Never thought about it."

"What she's saying," Ariadne spoke up with a look. He rolled his eyes before listening, "Is that chain stuff acts like a chain— continuously linking and linking around the country, but are all connected to the original. But, because they multiply so fast their locations end up being magically linked to the life force of a monster."

"I'm still not getting it."

She sighed and ran a hand over her face, "Of course not. When do you ever?"

"Okay," he started. "I don't know all this stuff like you do!"

"Listen, then!"

"Speak English for once!"

"I am! Would you like me to say it in Spanish? Would that make it better for you?"

"Maybe!"

"That doesn't even make sense!"

"Guys!" Annabeth whispered sharply. Both of them turned to look at her only to meet her fearful eyes. "No— sudden— moves." Their eyes went wide, but they didn't move. "Very slowly, turn around..."

A scraping noise filled their ears and she froze even more. Both her and Percy turned around and the girl almost screamed. Hydra. It was the size of a rhino with seven, long heads that had sharp fangs sticking from its mouth, they were dripping green acid. Claws left tracks in the grass as it's belly hung low. Below it's heads it wore a plastic bib saying: I'M A MONSTER DONUT KID!

Percy removed his ballpoint pen from his pocket but Annabeth gave him a look: Don't. Ariadne let her hand move slowly and push his pen down, letting their hands interlock tightly.

The Hydra had a blind spot, so it would hopefully, move past them. If either of the demigod's with swords drew them, it would notice the bronze and gold glow.

Two of its heads were destroying a yellow duffel bag— it had been to their campsite. And that meant, it had their scent. Shit.

Ariadne's wise eyes watched as the heads continued destroying the bag, fangs chewing through it easily. They were long and shiny— like a knife. Tyson was shaking. He made the mistake of stepping back, a twig snapped under his feet. All seven heads whipped towards them while they hissed.

Fuck.

"Scatter!" Annabeth shouted towards them before diving right.

Ariadne dragged Percy to the left, their hands still together. Both of the roles as a head spat out green acid, it flew over their shoulders and splashed onto a tree behind them. The tree smoked and melted— falling towards Tyson. He hadn't moved. Percy ripped his hand from hers as she cried out, trying to grab it it again, missing by a few seconds. Percy sprinted over and tackled Tyson as the Hydra launched and two of its heads were crushed under the tree.

She stuck her hand out and a vine poked one of the eyes of a head looking her way. It thrashed around once the plant wrapped around its neck. Percy removed his sword and the Hydra forgot about the pain before missing at them.

"No!" Ariadne and Annabeth shouted.

But it was too late. He sliced a head off. It rolled into the grass before shriveling up into a messed up raisin. From the neck of the head he beheaded, two more sprouted from the flesh, each a full size. Now there were eight.

"Way to go, Jackson!" The brunette yelled at him. "Did you ever watch Hercules?"

"I'm so sorry!" He spat back while dodging an arc of green acid. "I'm sorry that I haven't been able to watch a Disney movie in the tome where we've been running for our lives!"

Ariadne let her hand grow more vines out of the ground, letting them pull Percy across the ground as he helped. He quickly stood up before kicking the plant off of his ankle. She swatted at a few heads which sprayed acid their way. "How do we kill it?" Percy shouted towards Annabeth's ho was looking at her knife.

"Fire!" She told him. "We have to have fire!"

The blonde used her knife to fight against one head's teeth by another cane and struck her into the mud. "No hitting me friends!" Tyson yelled out before pouncing. He stood in front of Annabeth and smashed at the heads, he couldn't keep it up for long, and neither could the brunette.

Annabeth frowned. "What was that noise?"

Chug-chug-chug.

"Steam engine," Tyson told her.

"What?" Percy asked before ducking as acid was spat at his head. He looked towards the brunette, "Can you stop it?"

She gave him a glare, "I don't have fire powers. So, no." Her hand tightened into a fist as the vines tightened around the creature's middle, keeping it in place. The heads tried biting but she swatted them away.

A familiar voice shouted out, "There! Prepare the thirty-two-pounder!"

Clarisse stood on a giant, old, war steam boat with an army of dead confederate soldiers. For once, she was happy to see the daughter of Ares.

"They're too close, m'lady!" a soldier yelled towards her.

"Damn the heroes!" She cried out. "Full steam ahead!"

"She, m'lady."

Ariadne looked to her friends who weren't paying attention, "Get down!" And they did. The earth shook as a BOOM! stung their ears. A flash of light and smoke billowed in the air as the Hydra exploded, green slimes all over the ground before it dissolved.

"Gross!" She shouted out, her tongue sticking out.

"Steamship!" Tyson yelled.

The girl gave Clarisse, who stood aboard her boat in full Greek armor and her arms crossed. Her soldiers waited patiently behind her. "Losers," she sneered at them. The brunette girl was ready to smack her into the mud before the older girl spoke up, "But I suppose I have to rescue you. Come aboard."

All four boarded the boat before she glanced back at the marsh, she didn't have her backpack on her, and luckily, the necklace was on her neck.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

11.4K 407 16
๐€๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
25.1K 726 20
โScreaming, who could ever leave me, darling? But who could stay? ,,I see right through me, I see right through me,, 'Cause they see right through me...
45.5K 1.2K 17
โ˜ž๏ธŽ Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แดกแด‡sแด›, แด€ษดแด… า“แด€แด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแด… แดกสœแด สœแด€s แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด…. Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ า“ษชษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแด€s sแด›แดสŸแด‡ษด, แด€ษดแด… sแด‡แด‡ ษชแด› sแด€า“แด‡สŸส ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด…. Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด‡แด… ส™ส แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด แด„...
PERCY JACKSON:THE LIGHTNING THIEF X READER oceanscurrent

ะŸั€ะธะบะปัŽั‡ะตะฝะธั

49.7K 870 14
"How could you? After everything you said to me, after everything I told you!" I say with tears in my eyes. "Join me. You'll understand. We could be...