ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ

By CobraKai2001

ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ғʀᴇᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜ... More

Introduction
Author's Note
2. || Here We Go Again ||
3. || Family Time ||
4. || Re-form and Restart ||
5. || History and Stalking ||
6. || Dreams and Goals ||
7. || Reflections of Life ||
8 || Time Well Spent
9 || Drama
10 || Paths Diverge
NOTE

1 || Vas Happening?! ||

1.3K 44 27
By CobraKai2001

Niyati's POV

St. Louis Academy, a prestigious college which had already provided the world with talented people like Reyansh Singhania and Swayam Shekhawat. It was indeed an honor to study in this college. Getting admission in this college had been my dream especially since my sister got admission there two years ago. She's been all praises for it. The lecturers, students, staff, all very good. I have been dying to come here and today, at last, I'm here. This is like a dream come true! Oh silly me! I should've introduced myself first. Hello readers, I am Niyati Oberoi.

I am 18 years old. I live with my dad and elder sister. Our mother left us when I was just 2 years old. Since then my sister has raised me like her child. I have never missed my mom and never will.
Anyways, I am quite introverted. The only friend I ever had is my sis. I can't make friends. I'm too shy for my own good! But, well, I should get going. Can't be late for the first day!

Aditya's PoV

Ooooffff!!! I am late on my very first day in the college!!! After so many challenges I finally got admission in St Louis and here I am! About to get late on FIRST DAY! Why is my life always a rollercoaster!!
"Arrey Bhaiya, ruk jao!! Pohunch gaye!!! (Excuse me, stop! We're here!!) "
Auto drivers these days!! I don't wanna make a bad impression on anyone! Gotta go fast!!
Oh and btw, I'm Aditya Agnihotri!

I am 18 and I have absolutely no siblings! Lucky right?! Yeah definitely. I get my parents' full love and attention and I love it!
Before I get punished on the very first day, I'll get going! See y'all beautiful readers later!!!

Radhika's PoV

Why is everyone late? I came to the class, like two minutes after the peon finished cleaning it. No, I'm not a clockwork monster. Infact I believe in giving everything proper time but damn who gets late on the first day?!! City people and their fast track lives!
Oh, I am Radhika Mehra.

I'm from Dehradun. I had to shift here just last week as my father got transferred here. I like it here, in Mumbai. Its such a lively city but people here are so busy!! The lecturer can come anytime! I should get my stuff ready! See y'all readers later!

Krish's PoV

I guess everyone is going to be late for the first day so why should I go on time and sit like a bookworm? Anyways, I am Krish Singhania, the younger son of Avinash Singhania, the owner of St Louis Academy's land 😏😎

Yes, I am that douchebag you see in movies. The "maalik ka beta". I have a brother who is uptight and "aagyakari" and a lil sister who is just as crazy as me. Anyways, gotta keep my father's reputation so bye!

Narrator's PoV
Slowly students started to fill in the classroom where all the new first year students were supposed to be. It was the first day of college and a great deal of students came in. Radhika, already sitting in the class, suddenly didn't feel so confident. Seeing all the students looking "classy", dressed like "models"was making her feel insecure about the salwar suit she was wearing. She buried her head in her book. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She looked up to see a pair of doe brown eyes looking at her. It was a boy. And he was cute but she couldn't just say that, could she?
"If you don't mind, can I sit here?"
She was flustered for a second but nodded nevertheless.
He smiled at her and sat down beside her.
"Hi, I am Aditya Agnihotri! "
She smiled back at him and held her hand towards him.
"Hello, I am Radhika Mehra! Its nice to meet you Adi!"
He shook her hand and chuckled a bit.
"My mom calls me Adi, you reminded me of her! "
"Really? That's cute! My mom calls me Radhu.. I told her so many times to call me either Radhika or just Radha but she doesn't listen! "
"I think Radhu is a cute name".
She laughed a bit and nodded.
"I guess so! So, I can call you Adi right? "
"Only if you let me call you Radhu! "
"Okaaayyy fiiineeee! "
They laughed together.
They were sitting at the very last bench.
As they were chatting, Krish entered the classroom like some sort of a hero. He slided in and took his seat on the very first bench.
"Excuse me! I was sitting here! Can't you see my bag at the seat?!", Niyati asked him.
He casually lifter her bag and shoved it into her hands.
"There you go, its not there anymore. Now go and let me have my peace! "
Niyati wasn't having any of his attitude. She placed her bag on the nearby desk.
"Oh hello, Nala Supara ke Shah Rukh Khan! If you think you can just go around ordering people, you're WRONG. Setting your hair like that and wearing a leather jacket doesn't make you cool. Now move from my seat you sunburnt kangaroo! "
Krish was shocked beyond words. No one had ever dared to talk to him, like ever. In primary school, high school and literally everywhere, people treated him like a VIP due to his father. He stared at her with mouth open. She was tapping her feet impatiently.
"Do I need to repeat my speech again or what?! "
He didn't say anything. He silently picked up his bag and moved a seat behind.
Niyati sighed and sat down. She didn't want to fight on her first day but God was that boy annoying! Soon the lecturer entered and all their attention was diverted to him. Little did Niyati know that Krish was planning his revenge and it wasn't going to be easy for her!

As the second class was about to start, a girl bursted into the room.

Priyanka's PoV
Holy holy holy!!  I already missed a class!! Ighhjrhehdv. Why?!!!!! Why did my stupid alarm go off?!!!! Wwhyyyyy?!!! Oh great, now everyone is looking at me like I'm an alien with four heads...
I am Priyanka Singhania.

Yes, I am related to Krish and Karthik. I'm their sister. I am Krish's twin sister. Yeah yeah he says yOungEr but only by 3 minutes. He's a little dumb sometimes. I love him though. And Karthik is like the best brother ever! He always listens to me! Anyways, should take my seat!

                           ❇❇❇      

In the first class of this session of the third year students, nothing was new. Same bored faces of the students, the uninterested lecturers and the eerie atmosphere. This class had always been an eccentric class. Normal was a word unknown to them. The students were always bored and sleepy. The class was divided into two groups, the ordinary and the royalty. They've been arch nemesis for all the year. There wasn't a day when they didn't fight over small things. The lecturers were fed up. Hell even the President of the school was done with them. But nothing had ever changed their minds. They were most probably going to continue for this session too and no one was looking forward to it.

Raghav's PoV
Being stuck in third year at St Louis is a curse. Students in this class are like roadside thugs. They fight over tiny matters, make each others lives hell. I don't know how I've survived till now. It takes a lot of effort to stay away from the drama.
Hi everyone, I am Raghavendra Malhotra or just Raghav.

I'm 20 years old and since my 18th birthday, my life has become hell. As soon as I came here, I knew this was trouble. I mean, this is too fancy of a college. Don't know why dad thought its a good idea to get me into this college. I mean yeah, who hasn't heard of Reyansh Singhania but still, I hate it here. I live with my Dad and Mom. I have an elder brother. He's in Singapore. He's a doctor. You can get the drill. "Be like bro" is my family motto.. Anyways, I should prepare myself for the disaster to come..

Navya's PoV
Its always been fun here in the third years class. Its like a daily soap here and I enjoy every bit of it except the violent fights, which are rare. Im one of the Royalty so I don't have to actively take part in the "conflict". I usually sit back and relax. Can't wait for this session to start!
Helllooooo, I'm Navya Oberoi.

Sounds familiar? You must've met my sister Niyati before. Its her first year here. Anyways, ever since mom left, I've tried my best to love my sister and never let her miss mom. I've succeeded so far.
One of the things that make life better here at St Louis is my boyfriend, Karthik. He is the son of the landowner of St Louis but he's not like the typical douches we see in movies. In fact he's humble and sweet. Speaking of him, he must be on his way!!

Karthik's PoV
Navya will kill me. I am frickin late! Its all because of my younger brother Krish. He never takes anything seriously. I always have to bear his tantrums because he's "laadla beta" of our family. Dad never refuses him anything. And me, well I never demanded much neither did I expect much from anyone so I'm content in what I have. I love my sister though, she's crazy like him but she also knows her limits.
Anyways, I'm Karthik Singhania.

I'm 20 and in the third year here. I guess you would've already heard about the "tareef" of Third year? I am obviously one of the Royalty but I don't care. Its all childish and absurd. Wish it stopped!!!

Shravan's PoV
Y'all must think being in Third Year is the worst, but no. Being in the Third year and being one of the "oRdiNary" is even worse. We get treated like shit. They don't let us eat at the fancy "pipes". We have to eat by the benches. They never let any of us join the competitions or ceremonies. We've fought back and all in vain. But this is going to change this year! I am not gonna tolerate this more!!
I am Shravan Raichand and I am 20 as well.

My life has been a constant struggle for me. My dad passed away when I was five. My brother was killed in an accident three years ago. I am the sole support of my mother and sister now. I do a part time job to help mom.  She's a teacher at a primary school. Its very difficult. I used to be in the dance team here but since this shit "Royalty vs Ordinary" started, the dance team was suspended. I hate this!!

Aadhya's PoV
My life is a pain in my behind. Like oof.No one ever listens to me, well no one but Raghav. That boy is... He's like real life Prince Charming. He is so gorgeous with his beautiful eyes and curly hair.. Oh god.. Not again.. I am daydreaming about him, again while sitting besides him. If he knew about it, he'd think I'm a creep. But the truth is I've been in love with him forever. I don't remember the time when I didn't love him.
Hi guys, I am Aadhya Raichand.

You've met my brother Shravan. He's a little grumpy but that's because we all went through so much. Dad died, bhai died. Mom is struggling for the income. And he, well he's always been a great great son and the best brother. He has done everything he could to help us. Sometimes I wish I could help him. But I have to become a professional dancer. Yes we both love dancing! Ever since the team got suspended, life has become dull..

A/N
Which character did you like the best?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9.9K 46
Friends like family.... A saga of friendship,love, competition and adventures. Peep in to know
132K 6.4K 31
peep into know😆
183K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
24.2K 1.1K 24
Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth, Jannat, Avneet, Mr. Faisu, Reem, Ashnoor...