The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

By TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 35 - Moving In

3.1K 145 46
By TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Friday 27th August 2021
******************************

"Will you move in with me?" Damian asked as we were cuddled in bed together.

"What about my work at the mansion?" I said and he sighed. "You could move in with me there."

"Really?"

"Of course mi amore, I love waking up to you," I said and kissed him to show him how true it was.

That was last week, and now I have my boyfriend living with me all the time. He's going to keep his house for when we want some privacy because a lot of people are in and out of the mansion all day.

Luca, Giovanni, and Matteo were excited because they really like Damian and get to spend time with him while I'm working in my office. I've had to warn Damian not to tease me while I work like he did a while ago because I could be in a lot of trouble if I mess up something. I've already got Cappos from other families breathing down my neck, waiting until I fuck up and they can take me down.

I've told everyone they can't come in my bedroom anymore because I'm scared they'll find the toys Damian brought for kinky sex. I'd die if they found out I was his submissive. We already had an incident where Matteo came to wake me up after I slept in and he saw handcuffs on the headboard from the night before. He blushed like mad and thankfully I convinced him that it's Damian who likes to be tied up and not to tell anyone because he's embarrassed about it. Damian was not happy about that and I got a very sore ass from his rough fucking to put me in my place.

I'm so happy with my relationship with Damian. I never thought I would be able to be happy with a man after everything Antonio told me but here I am, living with him and wearing his promise ring. When he gave me the ring I swear my heart exploded, he wants to marry me in the future!

I've just finished work now and I'm wandering through the house to find my dominant. I check the games room but only my cousins are there and I ask where he is.

"I think he's in the kitchen," Gio says and I thank him. I find my gorgeous man after his workout wearing a loose tank top that barley covers his body and shorts that hug his ass. He hasn't noticed me so I watch his powerful arms and shoulders move as he makes a smoothie. His muscles flex as he lifts the glass the drink whatever he's made. My eyes look down to his ass and I get a sudden urge to walk over and slap his firm cheeks. I smirk and sneak over then land my hand on his ass with a smack.

"Hey!" He shouts and I jump back to get out of his reach.

"I am sorry!" I shout as I run out of the kitchen and to my bedroom. I can hear him following after me and I laugh as I finally get into my room. I gasp a when he tackles me onto the bed from behind and pins my arms above my head. He sits across the back of my thighs and presses my chest to the bed as I pretend to try and get away. If I wanted to I could flip us over very easily considering I have lots of training in hand to hand combat.

"So you think it's funny to slap my ass?" He asks against my ear. My body shivers as I feel his bulge press against my ass.

"Sì, it was very funny mi amore," I say with a cheeky grin but I yelp when he slaps my ass forcefully. He pulls my pants down under my ass with my boxers and slaps my ass again which makes me groan.

"If you get over my knee without complaining I'll give you less spanks," he says and I nod. He gets off me and sits on the edge of bed so I stand and bend over his knee. I put my hands on the floor in front of me as he massages my asscheeks with his hands.

"How many are you going to give me?" I ask respectfully so I don't get any more added on.

"Only ten, so be a good boy and I'll fuck you afterwards," he says and my dick twitches against his thigh.

"Thank you Master," I say and I feel his hand land on my right asscheek. I gasp and try to keep quiet so he doesn't know how much I'm enjoy this. However my erection on his leg is giving me away.

"Are you sure you don't want more spanks?" He teases and slaps my skin again. I moan and stick my ass up more so he can hit me again. The sting his spanks leave go straight to my crotch as I start leaking precum onto his shorts.

"Please mi amore," I beg and suddenly he's standing up and pushing me onto the bed. He gets between my legs and pulls my pants and boxers off completely before he leans down to kiss me feverishly. I moan into the kiss as he lifts my legs up and wraps them around his waist.

"You're too sexy to wait," he says as he leans to the nightstand to get a condom because I won't be clean inside. He takes off his shorts and tank top then unrolls the condom onto his impressive length. The tip of his dick probes at my asshole as he unties my tie and then ties my hands to the headboard. My arms stay stretched above my head as he unbuttons my shirt and pushes it open. He bites his lip as he looks down at my exposed chest and leaking erection, a predatory look in his eyes.

"You're so beautiful," he says as he lines up his dick and pushes into my hole. I groan as he slowly pushes inside me and stretches my hole painfully. I whimper when he settles fully inside me as my asshole stings with pain.

"Ouch," I say as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Take deep breaths and try to relax my love," he says as he stays still and leans down to kiss me. I take my deep breaths as he kisses down my neck, his chest against mine and his stomach pressing on my erection. I pull at the tie holding my wrists to the headboard as I squirm from the uncomfortable feeling. It usually goes away faster than this but I guess today is just a tight day.

"Can I move yet?" Damian asks with a strained voice. I feel like I've relaxed enough so I nod as he slowly pulls out a little and pushes back in. He rests on his forearms on either side of my head and thrusts his hips as I tighten my legs around his waist.

"We did not lock the door," I say as I notice it cracked open from when we ran inside.

"No one will know if you're quiet," he whispers in my ear and I suppress a groan.

"Can you go and lock it?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I'm buried inside your ass and you want me to go and lock the door?" He says and I nod. He sighs and pulls out of my ass so he can walk over to the door and lock it shut.

"Happy?" He asks and I nod with a smile. "You're lucky I love you," he says as he climbs back on the bed and squirts some more lube on the condom. I feel so exposed as he kneels between my legs and looks down at my helpless body. Even I can't get out of the restraints because he's very good at tying them.

"Please Master, make me yours," I say and I see his dick jump. He leans down to attach our lips as he pushes back inside me of me, the pain now thankfully subsided. I moan when he hits my prostate and starts thrusting in and out purposely.

"Can I give you lots of of hickeys? I want to see you covered in them," he says as his face is inches from mine.

"Please mi amore," I say and he attacks my neck with love bites as he speeds up his thrusting. Pleasure builds up inside me as he sucks on my skin down to my collar bone. He moves his lips across my chest and I moan loudly as he reaches down to stroke my very hard dick.

"You feel so good," he moans. I wish we were in his playroom now so I could see his ass in the mirror on the ceiling, maybe I should get some installed in here.

"Cazzo!" I swear when he bites down on my collar bone. My dick leaks more onto my stomach as he pistons into my sweetspot and grunts with each thrust.

"You're so beautiful with my marks on your body," he says in my ear as we both breathe heavily.

"Ti amo! Per favore!" I say as pleasure fogs my mind and takes over my body.

"You can cum whenever you're ready," he says as his muscles get tense and his thrusts get sloppier. I kiss his lips passionately as my heart swells with love for my boyfriend as he fucks me just the way I like it.

I feel myself getting closer to the edge and he strokes my dick faster to drive me to orgasm. I moan loudly and arch off the bed as I cum between our chests. My body trembles as he strokes the last of the cum out of me, his other hand covering my mouth to muffle the loud noises I'm making so no one hears us.

"That was so fucking hot," he groans and his hips stutter as he cums into the condom. I whine as his pulsating dick overstimulates me but he finishes and pulls out before I can complain more. I catch my breath as I let my body go limp on the bed. He takes off his condom and puts it in the bin as I look at my cum on his chest. He climbs back on the bed and as I think he's about to untie me he actually leans down and licks my cum off my chest. I watch with wide eyes as he drags his tongue across my skin and cleans up my semen.

"Ugh you are so sexy," I say and he smirks at me.

"If I untie you will you do the same for me?" He asks and I nod quickly. He unties the knots around my wrists and I sit up to start cleaning his body. He rests his hand on the back of my head as I decide to suck a hickey next to his left nipple. I make eye contact and he groans as I leave the dark mark. He tries to push me back into the bed for another round but I stop him because he's got an appointment with his therapist.

"You have to get clothes on to see Orion," I say and he sighs.

"I'd rather stay here and fuck you again," he says and I raise my eyebrow.

"I will let you fuck me when you have been to therapy," I say sternly.

"You're so stubborn," he grumbles as gets off the bed. "I need a shower first, I smell from my workout."

"Okay, I will see you downstairs," I say and he kisses me before he goes into our attached bathroom. Our bathroom.

I get off the bed on wobbly legs and wince as my ass gives me some pain. I rub my wrists where the tie has left them a little sore from the pulling.

I get dressed in a t-shirt and some shorts because it's hot outside as I hear Damian turn the shower on. I get my phone and keys and go downstairs to wait for him to be done. I walk past Luca on my way downstairs who stops me with a mischievous grin.

"Please be quiet next time, the whole house heard you moaning for your boyfriend," he says and my cheeks blush a dark red.

"You should not be listening," I say and he laughs.

"It was hard not too. Also nice hickeys, it looks like he tried to eat you," he says and I quickly walk away to avoid any more embarrassment. I can hear him laughing as I go to the entrance hall and lean against the wall as I check my phone.

Damian takes a while to come downstairs and thankfully by then my ass isn't hurting too bad.

"Do I have to go?" He complains and I nod, holding his hand and dragging him with me to the car.

"Orion wants you to go so you have to go," I tell him.

"But I'm fine," he grumbles.

"You went through a traumatic experience and therapy is helping you get better. I do not want you to nearly kill yourself again because you are too stubborn," I say seriously and he sulks in the passenger seat.

"I won't kill myself, I have you now," he says and reaches the hold my hand as I drive to Orion's office.

"You still have to go," I say and he sighs loudly.

"You're worse than Marcus," he groans.

"It is only because I love you."

"I love you too," he says grumpily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By RA

General Fiction

21.6K 752 69
Valeriana has known nothing but neglect and abuse. Her mother took her from her father and brothers at the age of 3. Valeriana has no knowledge of he...
8.5K 591 47
What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people but are very weird for the 2 people invol...
11.3K 320 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
471K 9.2K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...