LOVE IS RISK (Man*Man)

由 sherry7666

Matt Beven Smith is a werewolf, he has two brothers and he is the youngest among three children. He is the s... 更多

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 4

1.8K 116 5
由 sherry7666

Matt's POV

I reached the pack lands and took deep breaths before walking in. I know pack members will smell me immediately. I walk by houses feeling tired because of that flight but I can't show it now. I see many pack members getting out of their houses coming to see if what they are smelling is right.

I gave them a cocky smile I could ever master while giving some ladies who are ogling me winks. I made it through them seeing as many men started pulling their mates away, I smiled at that. I will have to fuck many unmated wolves here before I leave.

I made it to the Alpha house opening it without a care if am wanted here or not, I went straight to the kitchen to get some water while still pulling my suitcase with me. I went to the cupboard getting myself a glass before pouring some water from the tap.

I am still sipping my water when a young lady I don't know came in, she is wearing a short blue dress that brought out her perfect body curves, but I think I scared her so much she shouted dropping her bag on the floor 'didn't she smell me'. I gave her a small smirk 'wow she is beautiful maybe I should start with her' I thought to myself.

"Hi" I said but she didn't reply because she was too busy checking me out 'this won't be hard' "hey, am Matt and you are?" I asked giving her a seductive smile while giving her my hand to shake. She shook her head giving me her hand and I gave it a little peck before letting it go gently.

"Ah am ah" she cleared her throat while I laughed 'is this what I do to women' "am Sandra" she said still lost in my eyes, she is really checking me out without even hiding it and I like women who know what they want.

I walked closer to her bending down and whispering in her ear "take a picture it will last longer" I heard her moan while moving away from her ear. I haven't touched her and she is already moaning. I am going to say something when I smell Clay coming near us, looking up I saw him coming in full force. He came close pulling Sandra away from me and behind his back.

Which is for nothing because he is shorter than her, he looks really bad, but I won't say anything about it maybe his wolf is sick and that is why they said that he is incapable of leading. "Whoa brother, aren't you going to say hi" he looks really pissed off "and please let me talk to the beautiful woman, you have interrupted something" I said smiling while leaning on the kitchen counter and folding my hands over my chest. Goddess he really looks bad and too short for an Alpha like 5'7

"This is my mate asshole" Clay said angrily making me laugh "what's so funny" he asked irritated

"Oh nothing dear brother, I didn't know she was your mate because of the way she was checking me out earlier and don't worry I don't do mated wolves. Are you sure she is your mate she doesn't have your scent" I said with a smile

"That is none of your business and I have just mind linked dad, he will throw you out like you deserve"

"Clay you still need daddy dearest to fight for you and here I thought I was the weak one" I said smirking and right now he looked so pissed off his eyes are glowing golden yellow, and am not fazed "anyway mind link all the family members I would like for them to welcome me" I winked at his mate who blushed red. I really need to play this and pretend I don't hate them all.

"Stop flirting with my mate or else-" he was cut off when the family members got into the room with anger on their faces, they glowed upon seeing me. Here goes nothing.

"If it isn't the rest of my dearest family" I said standing up straight "hi brother, mom, dad" I greeted

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Alpha Clayton glowed using his alpha voice and I glowed back

"That's not how I expected to be greeted" I said faking hurt, I knew exactly what their reaction would be towards me "in case you don't remember am an Alpha too and that voice doesn't work on me, you have just scared your poor wife and son who have Omega blood" I said pointing at them, they are both in submission. "Anyway am here because your people said I should come back and lead them because they don't find your precious Clay to be capable, their words not mine." I said, but there is something I smell on Clay, I don't get it and I don't like it.

"Your not going to lead this pack am their Alpha" Clay said, you know in the past I used to be so damn terrified of them but now not even a little.

"Clay all it takes is a single vote and your out" I said that to make him mad, I have never even dreamed of leading this pack "this is not time for arguing, how are you my dearest mother" I walked up to her with that fake face that showed I missed her, they need to think I don't hate them but if they get on my nerves, I will blow hell. I gave her a hug that she didn't reply  "and how have you been Logan"

"Don't ask me, what are you doing here, trying to steal Clay's place again" Logan answered, I walked over to the counter getting myself an apple chewing on it while looking at their angry faces.

"Dear Logan am not stealing Clay's place, they are handing it to me and there is no need for you to be rude, I have just returned" I chewed my apple more

"You will never become Alpha and you are not staying in this house, get your suitcase and get out or else-" Alpha said angry but I cut him off.

"Or what Alpha or what" I said standing in front of him and looked down at him since he is 6'2 "you know am not that kid that you used to scare and am tired I need to rest" I said getting my suitcase, passing all of them but before I could reach I turned around "and it was nice meeting you all" with that I left the room, 'shit Matt you almost lost it'.

I went up the stairs to my childhood room, opening the door and entering with a sigh of relief, that was hard acting, I felt like I wanted to murder all of them.

My room is messy probably because whoever packed my suitcase really wanted me gone back then, I put my suitcase down falling onto the bed 'am really tired'  and without removing my clothes I fell a sleep instantly, I don't know how long I slept but I woke up very hungry and I need to get to the lake.

We always met today and I hope he comes by, going to the bathroom, I took a shower got some fresh clothes then went out, I passed many family members who gave me death glares, I just smiled because I know that the only thing that brought me here is finding the truth and am gone, I don't like to be a leader all I want is to live my life.

When I reached the kitchen I got some food and told a maid to clean my room for me before making my way to the forest. Am actually nervous, will he be there and if he is what will he say. I walked trying to remember this place slowly. I reached the lake and made my way through the passage that is still there which shows someone still visits often.

I went inside and I smiled immediately, all the memories coming back, the way we used to chase each other around, play in the water, fight stupidly. I didn't know until now how much I missed him, his stupid comforting words that made me smile, his childish ways and his beautiful skin. The way his mouth dropped when I called him old, I laughed out  at the memory.

I walked close to the rocks, I sat there for like 5 hours waiting, I decided to go back and if he still comes I will find him because I will be coming here everyday. I made my way back still thinking of Asher and ever since I came back am thinking about him more.

I walked until I reached the pack lands, passing through pack members houses I found them all empty and it's quit all over the pack but I don't care, I made my way to the Alpha house,but before I could open the door I saw a small girl coming towards me, she is looking down and I smell fear off of her.

"Ah hi Alpha" she said still not looking up, she has her head in submission because she is an Omega.

"Call me Matt and look me in the eyes I won't hurt you" I said kneeling in front of her

"It's not allowed-" she stuttered while trembling, I held her chin lifting her head and made her look me in the eye.

"And to me it's allowed, what's your name?" I asked giving her a comforting smile.

"Molly Alpha" I let go of her head because she looks like she is about to cry.

"Okay Molly what did you want?" I know her fear, all omegas feel it when they are near Alphas but if you are friendly enough that fear can reduce.

"You are needed in the meeting room" she said in one go and I nodded while she ran off like her life depended on it, sighing I made my way to the meeting room. I reached the room which is so big it could fit 500 pack members. Before entering the room I heard arguing inside and it's the Alpha's voice

I went in and every head turned to me and most of the pack bowed upon seeing me. It went silent and people started whispering "wow he is hot", "he will be better than Clay", "he looks exactly like him" and when I heard that I turned my head to where the words came from and I saw an old lady who said it, we locked eyes with each other but she coward away from fear averting her eye, I have to look for her and ask what she meant by that later but right now I have to play dumb like I don't know why they are arguing.

"Hey, I was told to come here" I said with everyone's gaze still on me "what is going on?"

"We are taking about making you the next Alpha" one of the Elders said and I just nodded my head okay.

"He is not going to become one, Clay will be the next Alpha or no one at all" the Alpha yelled and I just smiled because seeing him mad makes me feel that my presence here is getting under his skin and that is good for me.

"Alpha Clayton,it's not like we don't want Clay to lead, it's just that he is not strong enough and we feel like your youngest son is more capable" another one of the Elders said and I saw Alpha Clayton flitch when they said son, this really angered me more, knowing I was treated like trash because am not his.

"If this is going to take long, I would need a seat and am not seeing a chair up for me" I said and they all turned to me. A chair was brought to me immediately which I took and put on the left side of the Alpha chair. "And please add me to the pack mind link again" they nodded yes.

I sat down and the Alpha came to me pissed off, he pulled me out of the chair with his hands on my color "don't sit next to my chair" he was so pissed and I gave him a pissed off smile too before I pulled his hands off of me, I pushed him and glowed so loud everything went to a stop

"You know what Alpha" I said trying to contain my anger "I didn't come here to fight or anything, but touch me like that ever again and I will forget you are my dad" I glowed at the end not really liking being disrespected. He looks pissed off now but at least he kept his mouth shut.

I looked back at everyone I found them with their heads hung in submission. "Next time you call me here make sure to never disrespect me and if am going to become your alpha make a decision within a month or am leaving" I made my way out of the room fuming.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

520K 19.6K 69
Easton Knight is your stereotypical Alpha. Extremely handsome with a deep voice, broad shoulders, and a sleeky tall figure. But he is also ruthless...
35.5K 2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
177K 6.9K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
541K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...