Tom Holland X Vanessa Merrell...

By merrellhollandfandom

This is a story of how tom holland met the girl of his dreams *I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 OR 13 SO IT IS... More

Before you read...
Instagram Feed
Los Angeles
The Photoshoot
Meanwhile...
How they met
" I can tell that we are going to be friends"
Picking him up
Shopping for decorations
Decorating
The Twin's Birthday Party!
What up with Naida Parkes?
Exposed
Caught in the pool
Sleeping Together
Long Distance

Starbucks and jealousy

285 9 2
By merrellhollandfandom

Tom and Nessa bought all the items and put them in the trunk. Then they headed off to Starbucks. There, Nessa got her usual: venti passion tea, with 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berry juice instead of water, no berries, and light ice. When she told that to the cashier, Tom's mouth was opened. 

" I'm sorry what? How did she understand that?!" Tom said while laughing.

"As I said, it's my usual!" 

Tom decided to order some simple tea. A man who looks like the age of Nessa, calls out, "TOM HOLLAND?" Tom comes up and grabs his tea. The man said, "Tom Holland! I am a big fan, do you mind if we get a picture?" Tom never says no to his fans, " sure thing mate!" he snapped a selfie with him and gave him his hot tea. 2 minutes later, the same man called out, " VANESSA MERRELL?" Nessa came up and got her drink. But she noticed a phone number...  the handsome brown-eyed, brown chocolate hair brewer said,

" We could maybe hang out sometime? venti passion tea, with 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berry juice instead of water, no berries, and light ice is also my favorite drink!"

Nessa started to laugh a little bit, "What's your name?"

"I'm Jace"
"well nice to meet you Jace, I'm Nessa"

Jace started to laugh a little too, " So maybe we could hang out later?"

"Sure, I'll call you!" Nessa said while waving goodbye.

In Tom's view:

As I got my hot tea, I waited for Nessa, how the hell does she remember that order? As I waited for Nessa, I saw her talking to the guy I took a picture with. He's flirting with her! I saw Nessa laugh and then he laughed. I didn't want to feel jealous but I was. I saw the girl of my dreams flirt with another guy! I know that I'm dating Nadia and I'm taken but I don't was Nessa to be taken too! Cause then I'm going to miss my chance with her. 

third-person view:

As Nessa walks up to Tom, she notices him staring at Jace as if he had done something wrong.

" Is there a problem Tom?"

"What? Problem? No, it's just who was that guy was flirting with?"

" I wasn't not flirting! I mean Jace is the one who gave me his number!"

Tom's heart dropped, " He gave you his number?"

"yeah! Were planning on hanging out on Saturday! And I think we might be friends!"

Tom felt like someone had just pushed him into a dark hole. "What if they start dating?" "And then they fall in love, and get married and start a family!" Tom didn't want to ruin it, so he decided not to do anything about it, but he knew that he was definitely jealous. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...