Exploria; The Unknown

By xXExploriaXx

This planet, will now be my new home, has I will protect it with the best of my ability, has they welcomed m... More

Warning to all readers!!
Special Thanks
Chapter one: First Sight
Chapter two: New Friend
Chapter three: Bonding Time
Chapter four: Discoveries
Chapter five: Painted Canvas
Chapter six: Fears
Chapter seven: Advanced Minds
Chapter nine: Its A Small World
Chapter ten: Secrets Are Brought To Sunlight
Chapter eleven: Mother Meets Outsiders
Chapter twelve: Guide Or Flee?
Chapter thirteen: The Watcher
Chapter fourteen: Gathering
Chapter fifteen: Smooth Lies Beyond Space And Time
Chapter sixteen: What Is That?
Chapter seventeen: Hunted
Chapter eighteen: Heart, Core, Bloody-minded
Chapter nineteen: Beneath The Earth
Chapter twenty: Hurt
Chapter twenty-one: The Sunlight
Chapter twenty-two: Truths Revealed
Chapter twenty-three: Dark World Under The Light
Chapter twenty-four: The Helped
Chapter twenty-five: The Cube Is Here?!?
Chapter twenty-six: The Plan
Chapter twenty-seven: Ready, Set, No?
Chapter Twenty-eighth: Endless Battles Part One
Chapter twenty-nine: Endless Battles Part Two
Chapter thirty: The Monster Behind The Mask
Chapter thirty-one: The Beast
Chapter thirty-two: Destruction
Chapter thirty-three: Pains
Chapter thirty-four: The Final Pictures
Chapter thirty-five: To Life, Once More
Epilogue Chapter : Home, Sweet Melodies

Chapter eight: The War Behind Our Own

4 2 0
By xXExploriaXx

The NASA was still looking for clues while the whole team work extremely hard to get at least a little information about the alien or their location, even about the other team that wanted the alien for their own power to be able to control the world.

They had gotten small but better than nothing clue about the alien's hidden place. They had hacked into the other's team mainframe, to see that they were trying to track the alien too. After debates, the team called the military team, for reinforcements. For a war that was soon to happen. They were now contacting the government for the accord of the action that was about to happen.

They decided to leave a message before leaving the mainframe of the other team, that message read 'would you all have the guts to fight over territory research for the things we are looking for?' They had to win the Jeprey territory and so, they got more effective for the battle of Jeprey, than the other ones. They had this feeling that was telling them that the said being was in the town, hidden in plain sight. They just had to win, they never had gotten that kind of feeling about something like that before.

On the other side of the screen, the hidden team know what person wrote that, it was the leader of the NASA team. They had gotten ready for those word for a long time now. They were getting ready to win the woods, they knew that the alien was there, they didn't wrote that in the system, question of safety. They had noticed that the alien was indeed in the woods. They saw it by their own human eyes, the most fearless of the soldiers were terrified of the size of the creature that they had to kill today. They can kill it to gain more and more power, to gain the control over the whole world. They had to win over the woods for sure.

At the start the fight were just in the informatics, nothing to serious. Over the time of the day that went on, it got progressively worse. to the point they had their fighting troops, fighting each other for research territory. That was a weird way of getting scientist territory but they did it like that. They decided to do violence, they though of that as the best choice over talking in this endless war. That war was now becoming an interstellar one now.

Those wars was to only become the start of something much more bigger over the time. making everyone fear more and more for the time being. The war was so strong that it got into the town. They all failed to notice the helicopter on top of them, filming them, warning the town to stay inside. The poor folks were crying, yelling to be spared in their own little houses. They didn't want their little domain to be terminated, they would have nowhere else to go to.

The government is getting more an more tired of the antics of the NASA team, working for the government. But at the news channel, it was said to be a gang war. They only watched and curious about the outcome of the fight. They wanted to know if their own defenses were good enough in a fight, they were still the newly recruited in the war zone.

For the higher people, it was more like an interesting movie than a international problem, that the world should be warned about. They of course, would have loved to have popcorn, to whatcha what was going on. It could be indeed a more powerful outcome for them. They had to keep it down though, so they got the police to intervene, only for the fight to have stopped before the police was there. That, in it's own way, confused the poor peace force that had just arrived at the scene. They didn't understand why they were left alone in the street. Even the body's of the perished ones were cleaned up. How in the world did they clean in five minutes?

The two kids woke up in the morning, to notice that the parent was still home, the woman looked worried for their safety. Stella told the two children that they couldn't go to the treehouse today, since military war was going out, lairing outside, in the woods. The kids were a little weary noticing that Clay called and asked where was his beloved son.

The kids were terrified as a resonating boom was heard from the woods, not only for their safety, but for the safety of the alien. They shouldn't have brought the alien back at the treehouse. In the meanwhile, outside the war was ragging on getting more and more dangerous. Their friend was acting a little weird while getting in the woods that was maybe why...

The two military camps were fighting over the last part of land, the territory of Jeprey. The fight had cost so many life's in the fight. but in the end, the NASA military had won the small woods and the town for their research. They didn't know that they had won a part that was maybe important for later...

In another place, another war was ragging, though that time it was the hidden team that had won the endless battle. They didn't know that they had won countless research territory that served to nothing to them.

The war, that's all that Starslay can remember from the loss of her world. They were in the middle of a fight with the SOT-28, of course, they were loosing to them. The sound of explosion's sounded not that far away, war on the planet, no places to hide. That was the day that they lost their student. The beast not so far away, a yell sounding trough their receptors, they had to get to them!

They ran in-between the fallen warriors and the rotting body's of the SOT-28's. Even at their speed they couldn't have reached the child in training in time. Starslay only had the time to stop the beast from eating their power core. They were now running to the battlefield again. In the mean of eating, it's only to melt them and leave the empty shell that was empty of energy. The beast needed energy from the cube to survive, just like the whole Quantas.

They had arrived to a huge disaster, they were now a few ones left. That few was around three guards and themselves the poor other ranks hurt, melted. After that, they had walked in group, even though they were not that much. The war destroyed their home world. That pain, the loss was way to much for a young mate like Starslay. They had to endure so much while still being a poor little child in the hands of the war.

The sound of a distant yell could be heard, what was weird was that the sound yelled the name of the mate, no it cannot be possible, the guard's doesn't know their name. It was indeed a rule in their own world. The other ranks couldn't know of the name of the highest rank over them. So that they could all be respected. Starslay was an exception for the king and queen. Their student was an exception to the rank guard leader. That is the rules of their world. Thats not a memory, its Rick calling the alien to hide, they had come back to reality to notice that the explosions were not from memory, but real. The explosion was to close for comfort. The beast went in survival mode.

The first reaction of the alien was to run to the child, picking them up, to run into the cabin. The alien was covering the kid with its body incase that the war was brought to close, the child before their own life. Rick was a little uncomfortable by the hold that the alien was giving him, he remembered the last day. They don't want another death on their mind, so he let the alien protect them. The most weird thing for him is that he felt like his mother was protecting him. He felt at peace in the arms of the tall creature, even if they were placed in a uncomfortable position.

After what felt like hours, the alien released the kid, ":its safe now, the war is gone:" the kid surprised by the action and words of the alien stayed there. Before saying that he should get back home, to stop his sister from worrying over him. To be real he wanted to get away from the weird feeling of peace that had entered inside his mind. He war at war inside of his head, was the beast dangerous or were they not? Only he can answer that. That is the perception of one person of course. Every mind is defined, never the same, even for them, the mates.

Back at the house, Rick was called by the two kids running behind him, they hugged him, happy that he is safe and sound. They started to whisper to know if the alien was alright. Rick kept their conversation a secret, and told them that it was fine, to be cut off, that its not a object but a living being. He was happy that the weird feeling was gone, he will have to be more careful from now on. Especially around the alien that was doing something to him. But, it wasn't that bad really, he felt alot better after talking to them. They couldn't wait for the being to leave their planet.
He did know that his friend was missing their home.
Yeah, thinking of them as friends. That felt right to him, that felt normal. He still didn't get the feeling though. It is sure that his dad would have questions, but of course the work calls up to him first. He will forget about it, just like all the other times. That is at least what he hoped for since it would be even harder to lie and keep the tall being a great secret from his own father.

He cannot wait to know about the watch, he wanted to know why his father gave him something that was said to be so much important. There is yet to be told, yet to be announced to the world. Only, are we ready when the time will come? We are almost never ready for the pain. There is still so much that can be told. Yet here, it is a break for me. I do hope you understand that, dear. See you all later...

1801 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 60 13
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
446K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...
3.2K 105 7
Available on Amazon "We know for a fact that we are alone in the universe. So why waste money on space exploration?" said the new World Government af...
2.5K 304 36
Imagine if you had the power of the stars in your hands and the existence of a neighbouring planet depended entirely on you and your team. . . There...