NaLu Oneshots [COMPLETED]

By sheimae1421nalu

A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading! More

NaLu Interview
Dear Lucy
Hello?
Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 1]
Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 2]
Doctor and Patient [a very short one-shot]
To Get Out
Opinions About FT Couples (not a one shot)
Fairy Tail's Mission Impossible: NALU ♡
Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3!
Natsu Is Drunk
Flirty Lucy, Now She's In Loooove With Natsu
The Shoes
Pink [Happy and Natsu's Talk About Lucy]
NaLu Interview [Part 2]
Pictures and Selfies
NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe, and JeRza
Two Different Letters
I.D.

My Facebook Friend

3K 77 16
By sheimae1421nalu

I decided to do an early update :)

-------------------------

  ÷Lucy÷

  Erza Scarlet-Fernandes       at Akane Resort; Yesterday,5:23 PM with Jellal Fernandes

  Blue + Red = Awesomeness

  125, 999 likes,  345,569 comments

  Levy McGarden-Redfox        4 minutes ago

  Books are for life.

  You, Jet, Droy and 3, 456 others like this.

  Lisanna Strauss  added 6 new photos —with Mirajane Strauss and 2 others  at FT Garden; December 12, X791,7:18 AM

  Hi Mira, Elfman, and Evergreen! Selfies are fun!

  You, Mirajane Strauss, Elfman Strauss, Evergreen, and 456,345 others like this, 1,678 comments

  Juvia Lockser > Gray Fullbuster     10 minutes ago

  Hi Gray-sama! ♡♡♡

  23,489 likes, 237 comments

  Right now, I am scrolling down my news feed. I just got home from work and I was bored, so I checked Juvia's profile.

  Juvia Lockser (Gray's Future Wife)

  About: 18 years old, works at The Fairy Tail guild.

  Friends with: Erza Scarlet-Fernandes, Levy McGarden-Redfox, and 1,456,758 more.

  Photos: 1,235,456 photos

  I'm still bored. What if I just log out from my laptop and visit Wattpad instead? Yes, that's it. I'm gonna update my novel.

  Just as when I was about to log out, I saw someone friend requested me.

  Natsu Dragneel

  I clicked at his profile and saw a salmon coloured hair of a boy. His eyes were onyx. He had this toothy grin that made me mesmerized for awhile. No, what was I thinking. I shouldn't be mesmerized. He was friends with Erza, Levy, Juvia, Gray, and many more. He's in the guild, too but I have never seen him before.

  Accept?

  Not now?

  Delete?

  I decided to accept his friend request.

  Suddenly, a chat box appeared on my screen. It was from Natsu. Wow, I've just accepted his friend request. But anyways, I wanna read it.

  Natsu: hi :)

  I decided to reply at him.

  Me: hello....

  His reply was very fast.

  Natsu: what are you doing?

  Me: breathing, chatting with you.

  Natsu: okay... I'm Natsu by the way.

  'I know, idiot. Your name is in the chatbox.'

  Me: oh. I'm Lucy.

  Natsu: hi Lucy! it is nice meeting you! ^_^

  Me: nice meeting you too.

  Natsu: I want to know you more.

  Me: k.

  Natsu: what is your favorite color?

  Me: blue.

  Natsu: what is your favorite pet?

  Me: a cat.

  Natsu: I've gotta go. Talk to you next time! ^_^ bye!

  This man is sooo weird.

  The next day, I was working very hard. After a day full of work, I decided to eat dinner while using facebook. And.... there he goes. Natsu messaged me again.

  Natsu: hey! how are you?

  Me: fine as always. what do you want?

  Natsu: nothing, just a chatmate.

  Me: k.

  Natsu: let's chat!

  Me: about what?

  Natsu: about you again

  Me: why me? it'll be better if it's your turn.

  Natsu: ok. My favorite colour is orange and red, and my favorite pet is a cat too.

  Me: okie then.

  Natsu: uh........ how old are you?

  Me: 18 years old.

  Natsu: why do you always reply shortly?

  Me: 'cuz I want too. and I just answer questions. I'm too lazy to type anything.

  Man, this guy is so annoying.

  Natsu: alright, answer me honestly.

  Me: sure what is it

  Natsu: Am I annoying you?

  Me: oh, no you do not annoy me.

  Eh, really, Lucy?

  Natsu: hmmm... ok then! ^_^

  Me: mhm. what do u want anyways? I don't even know you.

  Natsu: see? You're clearly pissed off. I just wanna get to know someone, that's all.

  Me: alright, alright. I'm pissed off. Bye.

  Natsu: meet me at the nearest lake in your house tomorrow at 5 PM. See ya!

  And he logged off. This person is totally crazy. I mean, I have just talked to him on facebook and he's now telling me to meet him in person?

  What's more crazier is this: Why did I get interested on him?

  My mind is now fighting if I must meet him. Should I meet him? Or should I not? Maybe I should, since he interests me alot....

  I have decided. I would meet him tomorrow.

  ++

  Ah! At last, I'm home!

  I was now scrolling down my news feed. Well, you can say that I am a facebook addict.

  I glanced at the time and saw it was already 4:30 PM. Maybe I should go and take a small bath.

  After a nice relaxing bath, I went on to prepare what I will wear. A tank top and red skirt? Nah, too showy. A dress that reaches the middle of my legs? Nah, I ain't going on a date so what's the deal? In the end, I have just decided to wear a sleeveless shirt that says "I'm from Paris, got a problem with that?" and blue leggings. I decided to just wear sneakers, since sneakers make me more comfortable.

  I got out and locked my house and went on to the nearest lake in my house.

  As I was walking, a fisherman warned me, "Hey Lucy, you might fall down there! Careful!"

  "Alright, I will!" I smiled.

  As I reached the lake, there I saw the pink haired boy with onyx eyes waving his hands up in the air ecstatically while grinning. I just stared at him, mesmerized at his grin once again.

  "Hey there! Come here!" he shouted at me. I jumped and almost yelped when I heard his voice. "I never thought you would come." he smiled at me. My heart quickened its pace. What is this feeling...?

  I didn't noticed I was only staring at him when he flicked his fingers in front of my face, "Hey. Quit staring. It's making me melt, you know." I looked away, slightly blushing. That was sooo embarrassing. "Hey, why aren't you talking to me? You're making me look like abnormal, you know?"

  "H-huh?" I stammered.

  ÷Natsu÷

  "H-huh?"

  I just heard her voice. It was so angelic. She's so pretty in personal.

  Okay, so I admit, I've got a crush on her ever since I saw her in facebook. I saw Erza went through her timeline. And that was the first. You can tell me "Love at First Sight." But I didn't really saw her in personal.

  That was the time I hurried home and opened my laptop immediately. I logged in on facebook and friend requested her. I was so gleeful when she accepted my friend request right away that I immediately chatted her. I never expected she would reply.

  That's when I bombarded her with questions. That time I was so interested about her. Also, I was afraid she might think of me as a creep. I mean, who wouldn't? I just met her on facebook and I will ask her questions? I would look like a stalker, then.

  But then what shocked me is that she answered me right away.

  So everyday, if she went offline I would wait for her to be online so I could chat with her.

  On the second day I chatted her, I told her to meet me at the lake. When I realized what I had just told her, I facepalmed myself—HARD. Wrong move, dude.

  But then I never expected she would come here. And now that I met her, I am completely thanking the heavens.

  Get a hold of yourself!  My conscience scolded me. I composed myself. "So uhhh.... wanna eat dinner with me? My treat." I asked her.

  "S-Sure. Thanks." Did I just hear her stutter?

  We then walked to a restaurant. Actually, the whole walk was super awkward. No one was talking, and you couldn't hear anything except for the blowing chilly wind.

  "...an iced tea too." Lucy ordered.

  "Well, that's all, miss." I nodded to the waitress in front of me. Then she walked away. Okay... this is gonna be super awkward...

  I told myself I must start a conversation with her.

  "Lucy."

  "Natsu."

  We spoke at the same time.

  "You speak first." We said in unison again.

  "No, you first." And again. We just laughed awkwardly at this crazyness. So cute when she laughs..... I thought.

  "No, you first. Lady's first, right?" I motioned for her to continue. She sighed and shrugged.

  "Well, okay. First of all......... why did you want to meet me?"

  "Uhh, because I got interested in you."

  "You got interested in me?" I glanced away, realizing what I had just said.

  "Well, yeah.... kinda." 

  "Okay.... hey, lemme touch your hair." she said then ruffled my pink, spiky hair.

  *KLING KLING KLING!!*

  "Sir, Maam, I'm afraid the restaurant is already closing." The manager told us. We nodded and I paid for our food.

  For the rest of the night, we continued on getting to know each other.

  When it was time to go home, I remembered I had something to give her.

  "What's this?" she asked as I gave her a piece of paper.

  "Read it when you get home." I ordered her and walked away.

  ÷Lucy÷

  When I got home, I opened the letter in a rush.

  Dear Luce,

  Just wanna thank you for coming with me tonight.

  I just wanted to say I love you.

  Whatever. Let's chat again, ne? Have some dinner with me soon.

~Natsu

  "I'll gladly chat with you." I muttered to myself as I opened my facebook and replied at his letter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7.7K 15
Different Collection of NaLu oneshots, All Compiled Into One!
179K 4.5K 23
NaLu one shots! Natsu and Lucy from fairy tail~ Each chapter is another story^^
34.8K 1.2K 23
❝ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ʜᴀs ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.❞ ••♡♡♡•• N A L U • O N E • S H O T S Warning: Full of fluffiness♡ Credits to owner of illustration/s used. Star...
106K 3.2K 8
(only saying it's completed bc they are one-shots)♥ “After listening and getting to know more about you and being with you...I feel a deep...