•Drama• {Levi x Oc}

By yewebtoon

Her parents were murdered when she was only 7. She was raped right after her parents died. She had separated... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 2

29 1 0
By yewebtoon

Trio

Estelle walked home, bored out of her mind. Her phone was dead and she just got out of work. She didn't reallyyyy have a car, besides her apartment is nearby and walking is good for you, you lazy fucks who are laying there reading this. Actually, so am I. Whoops. Broke the fourth wall. Sorry.

Anyways, Estelle walked home and always passes a university. A few minutes after passing it, she heard grunts, punches landing, and laughs. She poked her head out of a corner and saw four dudes beating up someone who she couldn't recognize from afar and the kids back were facing her. They kicked him, but it seemed the kid kept fighting back, not giving up.

She knew then, exactly who it was. She walked over to them and stopped behind Eren. Eren was on the ground looking up at them, not noticing Estelle who stood there. Eren got back up halfway, glaring at the guys deadly. The four guys stood frozen, staring in fear and looked like they were about to piss themselves.

They all ran off yelling "This isn't over!" and "You're in luck, for now, stupid kid!" Eren got up and yelled.

"That's right! You better run! Hah. My deadly glare finally got through them." He praised himself as he stared at the group of guys turn the corner and disappear from his sight. He was slightly slouched over in pain but didn't show it.

A few seconds later he felt someone's hand ruffle his hair and soon rest their arm on the boy's shoulder. "That was one hell of a fight! You really scared them. They almost pissed themselves, I'm proud!"

Estelle praised him with a grin. Actually. She was the reason for the four guys running away. She may be beautiful looking, but if you fuck with her or her friends, she becomes terrifying and you're dead meat.

"E-Estelle?! You saw? Ah. Right! They're just a bunch of cowards!" Eren announced with a blush on his face, from the closeness between the two.

"Yeaaah, they are. You're hurt tremendously. Honestly Eren, you're gonna get yourself killed someday." Estelle said as she smacked the back of his head and pointed at his scratches and a small scar on his arm that was bleeding.

"It's nothing, I can't handle!" Eren scoffed and tried ignoring the pain in his stomach from being kicked. In honesty. He liked Estelle. He knows their both 10 years apart, but that won't stop him from liking her.

"Whatever you say, kid." She straightened herself and grabbed his arm, dragging him to a bench and sitting him down. She took out a first aid kit from her bag, a bandage, cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.

She crouched down and started disinfecting his small scar WHILE wearing a glove on her right hand that she used to clean the scar. Eren just let her and didn't really mind, while turning his head away, trying to cover up his slightly pink cheeks.

"So, where's Mikasa? Doesn't she usually save you from fights like that? Or did she finally bail on you?" Estelle asked in a somewhat joking matter.

"I told her to go ahead since I stayed back and was scolded by a teacher," Eren responded and glanced at her. She just continued to clean his scratches already covering the small scar on his arm.

"Hah? What the hell did you do this time, kid?" Estelle asked, looking up at him. Eren was hesitant, debating whether to tell her or not. Soon he decided to explain, but as soon as he opened his mouth, someone called his name.

"EreH!" Mikasa shouted as she ran towards Eren, rather quickly while Armin was still behind. Estelle stood up and stepped out the way as Mikasa gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey- L-Let go!" Eren shouted trying to push her away, but to no avail. Finally, Armin caught up and asked Eren if he was okay. Eren nodded and finally, Mikasa let go.

She noticed the faint scratches that Eren had on his arms, face, and his dirty uniform. "Eren! What happened? Did you get into a fight? Why didn't you tell me? I knew I should've stayed behind!" Mikasa asked.

Armin tried calming Mikasa down but failed while Estelle stood there watching with a raised brow and a smirk on her face.

What is this? 21 questions?

Estelle thought to herself. Seems Mikasa noticed this, because Mikasa charged at her, but luckily Estelle was quick to take action. As soon as Mikasa charged at her to throw her down, Estelle raised her hands, grabbing Mikasa's wrist and pushing her back.

"Why are you smiling...? Did you do this to him? I knew we couldn't trust you!" Mikasa grunted, using all her strength to get out of her grip and attack her.

"Hah. This is the 10th time you've tried attacking me, Mikasa. Like I've said again and again. No. I didn't hurt him. I actually helped him." Estelle responded slightly struggling.

She could pin down Mikasa if she wanted, but she decided not to hurt her. Instead. She let Eren deal with her.

"Mikasa! Leave her alone! She didn't hurt me, she actually patched me up!" Eren demanded with an annoyed look, surprising Mikasa. She hesitated, but let go and backed away, giving Estelle one last deadly glare. Estelle just sighed and stared with an awkward smirk.

"Let's go Eren," Mikasa muttered, grabbing Eren's wrist and dragging him away. Eren struggled, but soon gave up and waved bye to Estelle.

"Uh... E-Eren's mom asked us to tell you, you're invited to dinner with them tomorrow, but I guess Mikasa forgot." Armin said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers and keeping his gaze away.

"Ah, thanks for telling me, but tell them I politely decline. I don't think Mikasa would want me there. And I don't like eating while having someone stare at me the whole time." Estelle chuckled at the last sentence as she packed away the things she took out.

She knew Eren and his family from Eren's father. His father introduced Estelle to Carla and him when she was 18. Eren was around 7 years old at the time. Grisha has saved her life when she was on the verge of death at 17 in a half.

Actually, the first time they met, Eren immediately became attached to her. He got clingier over the months. Estelle was going to live with them when they found out she was alone, but she didn't wanna be a burden and lived with her aunt instead. Beside she had already slept under the same roof as them for 2 years.

She still visited them once a while and when she did, she would play with Eren and whenever he got mad he would let it out on her. Mostly when they were playing video games. She didn't mind at all actually since his punches were so weak yet adorable.

When he turned 10 he wanted her to teach him how to fight. She was, but Mikasa always got in the way whenever they were about to train. So Estelle gave up with that and let Eren learn himself.

Besides that. Estelle walked home and as soon as she got to the entrance for the apartment she heard a familiar voice greeting her.

"You're that lady from yesterday.  You live here? Ah, you must be the one who moved in, upstairs. My name is Petra. I'll introduce you to my boyfriend." Petra introduces herself and drags Estelle inside before she could even have a saying.

Petr entered into her apartment and calls for Levi, catching Estelle off guard. Levi was walking towards the Living room barley arriving home. He turned and was going to welcome her back.

But before he could say anything, Petra placed Estelle in front of her and told her to introduce herself. Levi's eyes slightly widened, staring in disbelief at the woman.

Tch. That's not the same brat from years ago. She may look like her, but she doesn't have the same name as her.

Levi thought to himself, trying to believe it. Estelle just stood there shocked, that this light ginger-haired woman is dating Levi. Finally, she calmed herself and introduced herself.

"Estelle Scavo. Yeah, I moved in about a few days ago and I guess I'm your upstairs neighbor. It's great meeting you two." She stopped and glanced over at the frozen, disbelief Levi.

"Especially you. Levi Ackerman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 956 66
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 N°...
1.5K 79 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
314K 18.8K 66
Levi has been a heroin junkie for years, trying to escape the hellish reality that is his life and memories, seeing no other way out. Already hopeles...
606 29 13
Born in the deep depths of the underground, you have no one to rely on for most of your youth after your parents' sudden disappearance. Unsure whethe...