Emerald Rain

De OhNoMySphaghettiOs

Ever wonder how the events in Fire Emblems Three Houses would have unfolded if Byleth had never been offered... Mai multe

The Beginning:
Three Houses:
The Blue Lions:
The Mock Battle:
A Day of Monastery Life
Eliminating the bandits:
Garland moon:
Castle Gaspard:
The Holy Mausoleum:
The Rite of Rebirth:
The Crest of Flames:
Into the Abyss:
The Chalice of Beginnings:
Verdant Rain Moon:
Conand Tower:
Vanished:
Horsebow Moon:
The Battle of The Eagle and Lion:
Zanado Canyon:
Remire Village:
The White Heron Cup:
The Ball:
Fate:
Awakening:
The Holy Tomb:
Path of Thorns:
Reunion at Dawn:
The one-Eyed Beast:
Protecting Garreg Mach:
The Beast:
Ailell, The Valley of Torment:
The Master Tactician:
The Great Bridge of Myrddin:
Great Tree Moon:
To Gronder Field, Part Two:
Gronder Field, Part One:
Gronder Field, Part Two:
The Aftermath of War:
Preparing for Derdriu:
Alliance in Peril:
Protecting Derdriu:
On Trek to a New Dawn:
Rumors of a Reaper:
The Sealed Forest:
The Baron Dominic:
Strategy meeting:
Preparing for Fort Merceus:
Deception:
The Battle at Fort Merceus:
Javelin of Light:
To Garreg Mach Monastery:
Jeritza Von Hrym:
Enbarr Strategy Meeting:
A Day at the Monastery:
To Enbarr:
Enbarr the Imperial Capital:
The Fall of the Adrestrian Empire:
Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown:
A United Front:
The Dragon that Lurks in the Shadow:
Two Sides of the Same Coin:
The Church of Seiros:
The Princess of Brigid's request:
The Foreign Land and Sky
A Prince's Proposition:
Arianrhod Part One:
Arianrhod Part Two:
Love and War:
The Cool Before the Storm:
Tailtean Plains
Reclaiming Fhirdiad:
The Beginning of the End:
One Year Later:
The Return:
Those Who Slither in the Dark:
For the Freedom of Fodlan:
The End!

To Gronder Field, Part One:

264 8 9
De OhNoMySphaghettiOs

Felix:

The boar has officially lost his damned mind.

That is what Felix has come to conclude, since they won the battle at the Great Bridge of Myrddin and even somehow managed to do it while sparing Ferdinand, Felix had begun to think maybe them winning this was something that could be done, not just a fruitless battle to make their delusional Prince feel as if he is doing all that he can to avenge the dead.

But no, nothing good lasts. Dimitri that stupid boar just couldn't live with the idea that Byleth and Claude want to spare Edelgard if possible and so Dimitri decides to damn what is left of the Kingdom army alongside him, by going into this fight without the support of the Leicester Alliance.

Felix had hoped that maybe, just maybe the boar wasn't as far gone as he had thought guessed. So when Felix learned of Dimitri moving their army he thought that if anyone could reason with Dimitri it would be Byleth, but Felix instantly regretted that decision when he had begun heading to the stables and saw Byleth just staring into the night air.

In that moment Felix wished she had still been that stoic inexpressive Byleth that they had known when she first came to the monastery, because it was heart wrenching to see someone as strong as she was look so defeated.

By the boar none the less.

Felix looked away from the distressed Byleth and continued walking to the stables, he knows there is nothing he could do to comfort her, maybe a part of him doesn't want to either because he knows that they will possibly be fighting against one another.

Could it be possible that Felix might fall in battle by her hands? In his opinion it seemed unlikely that anyone else would be capable of killing him, so they would face one another on the battlefield.

How ironic.

Their final sparring session, well if you can call it that will be there last. And it will determine which of the two of them was in fact the best. Felix shook the thought out of his head, he knows Byleth despite the defeat that she had plastered over her face moments ago, will do absolutely anything necessary to make sure both parties make it out of there unscathed.

Felix doesn't know which one he is more worried for the revenge driven madman or the woman who would defy the goddess herself to protect her friends.

Either way the next battle is going to be one they will never forget.

Sylvain:

The Kingdom army had left in almost the middle of the night, Sylvain was certain this was Gilbert's and Rodrigue's idea, since Dimitri didn't really seem to be in the state of caring how others would react to this news.

Sylvain wasn't one to want to poke the sleeping bear but... This time Dimitri had really outdone himself, they had only just reunited with everyone, and now they must face the music and fight them to the death at Gronder Field.

Sylvain looked around at his companions, everyone was eerily silent as they made their way back to Fraldarius territory. Annette and Mercedes stood beside one another both their faces were tear stained, Ashe was nearby them, but he just looked down at the floor not bothering to make conversation. Ingrid and Felix walked besides one another, Ingrid's face was hurt and upset by the turn of events, and Felix... well Felix looked pissed to put it lightly. But then again Felix always looked like that.

Then there was Dedue. Sylvain was unable to see his face since he was trailing behind Dimitri, and Dimitri insisted on being as far as humanly possible from everyone else. Sylvain had to guess that Dedue was upset by this as well, although he may not have cared for the others, he did hold a friendship with Byleth that would make leaving unpleasant but he would do it, because Dimitri asked him to.

Sylvain shakes his head, he has no right to chastise Dedue for following Dimitri mindlessly, all of them are doing exactly the same thing, despite every single one of them having the same expression of regret they follow their orders obediently.

Sylvain feels sick at the thought of it, maybe it's because of the instilled loyalty that Faerghians have in them that keep them here despite the fact that they would rather eat Annette's cooking than have to fight against their friends.

The trip back to Fraldarius castle took a few long and painfully agonizing days, Sylvain didn't know what was worse during the trip Dimitri's indifference to what he was making them do or the growing tensions of hostility that had begun to break out. Sylvain had lost count of all the times Felix approached Dimitri to scream at him and for Dedue to interfere in the altercations, which would lead to Felix lashing out on him as well. He tried to shake out these memories from his mind but the freshness of them still stung, Sylvain figured that once they arrived at Castle Fraldarius that maybe things would settle down for them and everyone would try to pretend that they weren't going to have to kill their friends.

For obvious reasons that never happened.

Their first strategy meeting was the absolute worst, Gilbert and Rodrigue recounted the situation for them about the Kingdoms army. They were low on soldiers to the point that all the people who would be fighting were essentially in that room.

To summarize they were screwed.

The room was silent for a few moments after they had just finished talking. Finally, the silence was broken by Ingrid who sat beside Sylvain, "Is there really no way we can work with the Alliance's army?" Ingrid asked hesitantly.

She already knew the answer by the sound of her voice. Hell, all the people who sat at the table knew.

Rodrigue shook his head, "I'm sorry Ingrid, but we have decided already it is best to go forward without their help" he said, Sylvain wanted to be mad at Rodrigue but one look at his face and you can see that he was as opposed to the idea of splitting from the Alliance as everyone else was.

Before Rodrigue could finish whatever, it was that he was going to say Dimitri butted in, "If you have a problem with it then leave and re-join that traitor" he spat.

Ingrid jumped a little in her seat, "Hey there is no need for that Your Highness" Sylvain said with a frown on his face.

Dimitri let out a dry chuckle, it made Sylvain unsettled "Oh, really?" Dimitri said, "I think there is need" he hissed "The whole trip every one of you have been mourning" Dimitri spat.

"They are our friends, it's only natural that we are apprehensive about fighting them" Annette said defensively.

Dimitri laughed once again, "If they were your friends as you put it" he began "They would be sitting here at this table with us" Dimitri added.

Felix shook his head, "No you boar, we would be over there" he said angrily.

Silence fell over the room once again, then Mercedes finally spoke up, "Does it really not bother you Dimitri?" she asked, "That you might have to kill our friend?" she said, then paused for a moment, "Kill Byleth?" she added in a whisperer.

Dimitri frowned at Mercedes, "I told you all, I will kill them" he shouted "I will Kill her to if that's what it takes to get Edelgard's head" he yelled as he slammed his fists down onto the table.

Sylvain couldn't believe what he'd just heard, it made him think about five years ago the night that Byleth left for some secret reason with the Imperial Princess, Dimitri had come to his room and something about him seemed amiss that night, but it quickly changed once he got onto the subject of Byleth and his plans, how excitedly he asked Sylvain to come with him to the market the following day to commission a black smith to make a ring...

It made Sylvain sick to think how far their friend had fallen, could Dimitri even return from this point?

"Your Highness that is enough" Rodrigue sighed, "There is no need for that" he added sternly.

Dimitri glared at them but remained silent, "Perhaps it's best to end the meeting here for today" Gilbert said, and Rodrigue nodded in agreement.

Sylvain watched as Dimitri shot up from his chair and left from the meeting immediately, Gilbert and Rodrigue looked to each other then chased after him.

Ashe, Annette, Dedue, Felix, Ingrid, and Sylvain all stayed seated.

"Do you think His Highness really meant what he said" Ashe said in a squeak.

Ingrid let out a sigh, "He holds a lot of conviction in his tone but... I believe that deep down His Highness is still there" Ingrid declared.

"Tsk, I hope you're right Ingrid" Felix said "Otherwise we're completely screwed" he added.

"Maybe we can get Byleth and Claude to talk it over with His Highness" Annette suggested, "Maybe they could reach some sort of agreement" she added.

"His Highness will not compromise on Edelgard's head" Dedue stated.

"We heard the boar the first hundred times, no need to repeat it" Felix snapped then shook his head, "Besides I don't think Byleth and Claude are willing to give up their own plan" he said.

The air in the room felt heavy, "So, we have no choice but to fight them then..." Mercedes said sadly.

They eventually parted ways from the meeting and began their tasks to prepare for the Battle at Gronder Field, it was nothing to difficult, just mainly training and making sure supplies were in order. Sylvain had been in the training room practicing his swing with a lance when Rodrigue barged in.

"Sylvain" Rodrigue said, as he drew closer to him, "There is something we need to discuss, follow me to my study" he said.

Sylvain nodded then put the training lance back on its rack and began to follow Rodrigue.

Once the two were in the privacy of Rodrigue's study, Rodrigue began to talk. "I received something for you from your Father" Rodrigue said.

"From my Father?" Sylvain said confused.

Rodrigue nodded and went over to his desk and picked up something that was leaning besides it, "He sent your families Hero's Relic" Rodrigue said while lifting it up and then handing it to Sylvain.

Once in Sylvain's hands it began emitting the orangish red glow, and pulsing. In all honesty Sylvain found it disgusting to hold, perhaps it was just another punishment for those who bare crests, "Why did he send this?" Sylvain asked, trying to hold back the disgust tone from his voice.

Rodrigue seemed to pick up on the fact Sylvain didn't seemed too pleased, "I asked him to" Rodrigue said, "Just as I did with Lord Galatea, to send Ingrid's families Relic for her to use" he added, "She received hers not long ago" he said. Rodrigue paused for a moment, "I also gave Felix our families Hero's Relic" he said, "We need as many as possible for the battle at Gronder Field" he added.

Sylvain was silent for a moment, holding his legacy was the brutal awakening that Sylvain had been denying all day.

They will kill their friends.

The Lance of Ruins served as a reminder that Sylvain wouldn't be killing them merely at of loyalty for Dimitri, but because of who he is. It's his duty as the wielder of the Lance of Ruins.

Sylvain looks away from Rodrigue, "I understand" he said gripping the lance tightly, then turning to exit the study. 

Byleth:

Byleth, Claude, and Hilda sat at the meeting table in the Cardinal's room, the strategy meeting had long been over, but they remained to discuss how to go about fighting their former classmates at Gronder Field.

"We could always make a potion that will knock them out" Claude suggested.

"Ah, I could picture it now Claude" Byleth began, "I'll go up to Dimitri on the battlefield, and ask nicely if he'll drink this potion that will make him unconscious" she said, "And then he'll stab me with Areadbhar" she concluded.

Hilda nodded in agreement, "She's right Claude, unless we lace our weapons with it?" she suggested.

Claude groaned, "Hilda it doesn't work like that" he sighed, "So, our only other option aside from asking Dimitri nicely, is sparing them after we kick their butts" Claude said with uncertainty.

"What happens if they kick our butts?" Hilda asked.

"Death, most likely" Claude said bluntly.

Byleth nodded in agreement, and Hilda furrowed her brows, "That's a bit crude don't you think?" Hilda said, "I'm certain they aren't felling inclined to kill us either" she added.

"I don't doubt that they don't want to kill us" Claude said, "But they have more to lose than we do if someone they spared decides to take up arms once again" he added. "Strategically it's smarter for them to kill us" Claude concluded.

Claude was right, as usual but... it didn't make the pill any easier to swallow.

"Do you think that maybe a form of magic could render someone unconscious as its purpose?" Byleth asked changing the subject.

Claude was thinking it over, "I haven't heard of any spells that could knock people out" he said "but what if we use magic to hit them on the head to make them knockout" he added.

"Isn't that dangerous?" Byleth asked.

Claude shrugged, "Maybe we could as Lysithea to perfect a move to do it?" he suggested.

Byleth nodded "That seems to be our best option at the moment" she sighed

"I still can't believe that Dimitri just up and decided that they would rather fight against us then with us" Hilda said angrily

"I mean we always knew this was a possible outcome" Claude said, "I just never thought he would be stupid enough to do it" he sighed.

Byleth remained silent, she was sick and tired about talking of this situation they found themselves in, all week long that is all anyone has wanted to talk about.

She didn't blame them for talking about it since it was kind of a big deal, but it's just so draining to hear the same angry words every time.

"I'll go find Lysithea and ask her then" Hilda said as she rose from her seat and headed to the exit.

Byleth and Claude sat in silence for a moment, "Are you worried about the battle?" Claude asked breaking the silence.

Byleth let out an awkward laugh, "Who isn't, Claude" she said, "It's all anyone has been talking of lately" she sighed.

Claude nodded, "Yeah, I know" he sighed, then was quiet for a moment, "Say Byleth would you like to help me with something?" Claude asked.

Byleth furrowed her brows, "I'm not helping you sneak stomach poison into Lorenz's food" she said.

Claude laughed and shook his head, "Not that this time" he said, "I was wondering, do you think anyone has snooped through the Rhea's former quarters?" he asked, "I mean, she ditched it in a hurry all those years ago who knows what kind of secrets are still lying around in there" he added.

Byleth nodded, there was truth to Claude's words. She didn't think anyone dared to go into there in all honesty, despite Rhea being far away in Fhirdiad the fear of her amongst the soldiers and army was strong enough to keep them from prying, so chances are everything is as she left it.

Byleth wondered if in that room she might be able to find out about what she is, since she isn't exactly able to go up to Rhea and question her about it. Well she could but the conversation would be brief since Rhea would be ripping her heart from her chest.

"Hello? Byleth?" Claude said drawing her attention back.

Byleth nodded, "Sorry" she mumbled, "Yes, I will go I want to know what she was hiding as well" Byleth said.

Claude clapped his hands together then stood up from his chair, "Excellent, let's get going then" he said and began heading for the exit, Byleth stood up from her chair and followed Claude.

Claude:

Byleth and Claude climbed the stairs that led up to the floor that held the Archbishops chambers, truth be told Claude didn't know which one was hers. Byleth seemed to pick up on that fact and led him to one of the rooms, in retrospect it should have been obvious that this was Rhea's given the fact it looked larger and more ornate than the rest.

"How did you know which was hers?" Claude asked.

"I had to come her on a few occasions" Byleth replied, and a memory came to mind the night before the Blue Lions were to go to the Holy Tomb, Claude had been snooping around the monastery and found a depressed looking Byleth, who then proceeded to dump the wellbeing of the Prince on him if something happened to her.

Claude felt a tad bit guilty about not looking out for Dimitri but in his defense, he did think the Prince had been executed.

"Right" Claude said in response.

Byleth stood in front of it for a moment, then opened the door and entered Rhea's room.

It was eerily creepy, or maybe just because they knew who used to live in it that he felt it was slightly unsettling. "I feel like Rhea's going to pop out at any moment" Byleth murmured.

Claude nodded in agreement, then proceeded to look around her room. It was certainly grander than all the rest of the rooms here, but that was to be expected. There was also dust coating everything but since this room had remained untouched for five years it was normal.

Byleth and Claude were just searching around Rhea's room there was nothing really that showed that there might be a huge massive secret uncovered in this room, but Claude still wanted to search.

There was something that caught Claude's eyes, it was a piece of paper that was left on the Archbishop's desk. He walked over to it and lifted it up to see what it was, in all honesty he wasn't sure it looked like it could be a letter, but it was written to hastily lacking the normal elegance that usually was put into a letter. Maybe it was something from a journal? But it didn't make sense as to why it would be lying on the desk.

Claude finally began to read the note:

"Tomorrow the wicked girl and the thief will be invading Garreg Mach Monastery with the Imperial army backing them" Claude froze, this was most likely Rhea's thoughts before the big battle.

"The odds don't look to be in our favor, however my goal isn't to win this battle" Claude felt unsettled by how Rhea wrote that, she knew that they were going to lose and she didn't care, all those men and women who fought till their last breath were expendable pieces to her, it made Claude sick. "I have only one aim for this battle, to kill the thief and rip the crest stone from her heart and retrieve my Mother" Mother?! "To think my poor Sitri died to save that vile child... I will use the crest stone and start again".

Claude stood dumbfound for a moment, isn't Sitri, Byleth's Mother. So that means that Byleth has...

"Find anything interesting?" Byleth asks then looks over to Claude and the note he's holding, "Hm? What is that?" she questioned then walked over to Claude.

Claude handed it to Byleth, "I think it's Rhea's thoughts before the Battle of Garreg Mach" Claude said, he watched as she began reading it. Byleth tensed up immediately, "Isn't Sitri your Mother?" he asked. Byleth nodded and frowned as she continued reading the letter, "Do you understand what Rhea is talking about in the note?" Claude questioned.

Byleth sighed and handed Claude the note back, "Yeah, I know what it's about" she groaned, "It about my heart, or well I guess it's not really a heart actually" she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Not going to lie, this explains a lot" she added.

Claude furrowed his eyebrows, "Ok, well feel free to elaborate because I am certainly confused" he said.

Byleth nodded, "Well you see there were complications when I was born" she began, "My Father always guessed that Rhea had done something to me since I wasn't like regular children and..." she said, "My heart doesn't beat" she said quietly.

"What do you mean your heart doesn't beat?!" Claude said confused, he paused for a moment recalling something he read in Jeralt's journal during the period of time that he had it. Jeralt had wrote that he had assumed that Lady Rhea had done something to her and that is why she lacked a heartbeat.

Byleth let out an awkward laugh, "My heart doesn't beat" she said bluntly, "There is nothing more to that" she sighed, "It has never beat and most likely will remain that way" she added. Byleth looked at the floor, "Rhea told me once, My Mother made a choice to give up her life for mine and to do that Rhea had to put the crest stone in my heart" Byleth sighed.

Claude was quiet for a moment processing what Byleth had just said, "Who else knows?" he asked finally, after what felt like an eternity.

"You, My Father, and Dimitri" she replied, "Please keep this to yourself" she added.

Claude nodded, "I will" he said, "What did Rhea mean by retrieve her Mother?" Claude asked.

"Edelgard told me once, that Rhea is deemed to be one of the children of the goddess" Byleth said "I was supposed to act as a vessel for the goddess" she sighed. "And since things didn't go as planned, she wants to try again" Byleth added.

Claude frowned, "So you were just a sacrifice for the goddess?" he said.

Byleth shook her head, "It's a bit more complex then that I feel" she sighed.

"Byleth your sole purpose was for the goddess to take over your body" Claude stated, "Sounds sacrificial to me" he added.

Byleth shrugged, "I guess" she sighed.

Claude shook his head, "Why didn't you say anything about it sooner?" he asked.

"It never came up, I figured it didn't really matter anymore" Byleth said.

"So, wait your Dad knew this and he still let you stay in a place where Rhea was trying to use you to revive the goddess" Claude asked.

Byleth shook her head, "No, he didn't know" she said "I had only found out the night before the Holy Tomb, no one beside the two of us know this" she added. Byleth paused for a moment, "Either way it wouldn't have worked" she said.

Claude tilted his head in confusion, "What do you mean, it wouldn't have worked?" he questioned.

"Sothis and I, we infused that day when the Blue Lions fought against Kronya and Solon" Byleth began, "Solon, he had used this spell to send me into the darkness" she said quietly "And in order for us to get out Sothis had to infuse her power into me, so that we could escape" she sighed. "In doing that, Sothis became a part of me" Byleth said and closed her eyes, "And now I can't hear her anymore" she said quietly.

"You used to hear the goddess?" Claude asked.

Byleth nodded, "We didn't know she was the goddess at the time, but yeah" she said "Anyways, I've derailed from the point a bit" she sighed. "But that's why it wouldn't work, Sothis was already a part of me, so I can't really give myself to her" Byleth explained, "Well that's what I guessed at least" she added.

Claude stood there silently for a few minutes; this is a lot to take in. This whole time, she was part goddess? Although it does explain a lot as well, still there is so much about what Byleth is that is a mystery. One that only Rhea could explain to them, but Claude doubts that will ever happen. "This is a lot to comprehend" Claude finally said.

Byleth laughed, "Yeah, I know" she said quietly, "Anyways, Claude it's getting late" she said "I think I'm going to turn in for the night, I'll see you tomorrow" she added then turned to the exit and left.

Claude was dumbfound over this information he'd just learned, how the hell did she manage to keep all of this bottled in for so long. Claude let out a sigh, well there was only one thing left to do, if they weren't going to be able to get information on Byleth through Rhea, Claude will be sure to scour her room for any information he could find.

 Dimitri:

The days to the battle were dragging on, how dare time hinder the dead's justice. Gilbert and Rodrigue told Dimitri that there was a possibility that Edelgard would be there, but the dead guaranteed it.

Gronder Field.

That's where Dimitri will rip Edelgard's head from her shoulders, then finally the dead would have their tribute.

"Soon" Glenn said, "Were so close" he added. This is the calmest Dimitri has seen Glenn in a while.

"Don't worry, I won't fail you" Dimitri said.

"You better not" Glenn hissed, "We don't need another repeat of the Holy Tomb" he spat. Dimitri flinched at the mention of it.

"That won't happen" Dimitri assured.

"No, it won't" Glenn said calmly, "You have to kill her" he added.

Dimitri nodded, "I know, I already told you Edelgard is as good as dead" he said.

Glenn nodded, "Good" he said, "But I was talking about Byleth" he said eerily "What good is it to fight someone who can revert the results to her liking" he hissed

"I will" Dimitri said, "I will do whatever it takes to guarantee, that you have Edelgard's head" he added. Dimitri paused for a moment "And if that means killing Byleth, I will do it" he said "Without hesitation, I swear Glenn" Dimitri said frantically, "You, Father, and Step- Mother will be avenged... I swear".

Felix:

Felix stood in the corner of the training room, most people had taken up avoiding this place ever since the boar began showing up here and refusing to leave from the room. In his own way, he views it as he did the monastery's cathedral.

How disgusting.

Felix had stood watching the boar, it seemed like he was talking. Most of it he couldn't hear, but on occasion, Felix would pick up Byleth's or Edelgard's name being said.

Ramblings of a mad man.

That's what Felix figured it was and was going to leave the boar to his dramatics, but then Dimitri said something that caught his attention.

"Without hesitation, I swear Glenn" Dimitri said, Felix was certain this is what he had said.

Why Glenn.

Felix stood back for a moment, trying to simmer down the rage that wanted to punch Dimitri in his face over trying to use Felix's dead brother as motivation for his foolish revenge.

"You, Father, and Step- Mother will be avenged... I swear" Dimitri says into the nothingness in front of him.

Felix feel's ticked off by this comment and goes closer to Dimitri, "And how do you intend to do that boar" Felix snapped, "By killing off all of the living, in this senseless pursuit of revenge" he added.

Dimitri tensed up, "How dare you" he hissed then slowly turned around. "Out of everyone you should want this just as much as I do" Dimitri said, "That woman is the reason why your Brother, Glenn isn't here" he spat.

Felix froze, how dare he.

"Don't you dare bring Glenn into this" Felix spat, "Glenn died for his beliefs, albeit that I don't agree with it" he said "But I at least understand there Glenn didn't die because of Edelgard, he could have easily run away to survive" he added. "But Glenn stayed and fought, because that is what he believed in, you and your Father" Felix said sternly, "So, don't you dare use Glenn's name to fuel your revenge" he said.

Dimitri just stood there with his arms crossed, shaking his head "They need justice, Felix" Dimitri hissed.

Felix shook his head, "Tsk you're impossible" he said and began to leave but stopped midway. "You claim that this is in pursuit of justice, and redemption for the dead" Felix began "But know that this is not how they would have wanted you to handle it" he said then began walking toward the exit once again, "Glenn died, your Father and Mother died... But that doesn't mean we need to die to make meaning of their death's" Felix concluded then exited the training grounds.

Author's note:

Part two will be posted either later tonight or tomorrow!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.6K 92 15
Following the supposed death of Sephiroth, former First Class SOLDIER Cloud Strife traveled around Gaia searching for more work as a mercenary. Howev...
884 66 11
There's not enough Byleth x reader. Cuz, hes a pretty cool character. If I am gonna write another very late fe3h fic, maybe dimitri or ashe. "Profes...
2.2K 35 5
In order to escape, Byleth made a deal with the Goddess Sothis. As a result, Jeralt was avenged but at what price did she pay? Before Dimitri's eyes...
400 14 9
Basically my other Fire Emblem Three hopes story, but this one takes place with the Blue Lions instead of the Black Eagles. This story picks up right...