My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Him and that sexy alpha voice

8.1K 211 163
By moldywonderbread

Kami pov
I hear a knock on my door.

"Kaminari, are you coming?" Hitoshi , he's been in a coma for 2 days. I haven't been able to bring myself to see him. The squad has been making sure I'm still eating and showering, I'm gonna be honest if it wasn't for them I might've done the same thing he did, I figured I better go see him. Alive or dead. I get up from the floor and open the door.

"Yeah, give me a second." Mina smiles, she's happy to see me trying. I go and grab the sweatshirt I took from Hitoshis dorm, one of the only thing I have to remember him. I walk out of my dorm, closing the door behind me. "Let's go." She nods. I look up and see Bakugo and Kiri. I give a small sad smile. We start walking towards to room he's in. It's and extra dorm they use if a student has a baby. The hallway is empty, it holds a heavy haze.

We enter the room and I freeze. There's all the cords hooked up to him, a monitor telling us his heart rate, and a breathing tube. A sob racks my body, I didn't know it was this bad. Mina catches me as I stumble.

"Mina, I-i didnt know it was this bad." I can barely talk. He looks so far gone. I turn to the others. "Can you leave us alone for a minute?" Mina smiles sadly and nods. Bakugo and Kirishima leave without a word. I turn back to him.

"Why, Hitoshi why, I was so close." I move closer to him, sitting in the chair next to the bed and taking his hand. "Hitoshi we could've been together. You could've been my alpha and I was gonna be your omega. We could've gotten married and have kids, but I was to late." He starts to stir. "Hitoshi please come back, I-I need you. Please, everyone misses you, Mina, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Sero. Even Aizawa is in a bad mood. Just please Hitoshi. Please." I feel him grip my hand and my head shoots up. My other hand goes up to his jaw to grip.

"D-Denki?" His voice sounds weak and dry.

"Yeah, yeah it's me Toshi." I start to cry. "Oh god, please don't do that again I need you so much. Fuck Hitoshi I love you." He leans his head into my hand.

"I love you too Denki." Just then a nurse comes in.

"Excuse me but our monitor showed he woke up we came to ask him some questions and check up on him." I nod and sit back in the chair.

"Okay so Shinso, how do you feel?"

"Happy, mainly now. But tired, hungry, and thirsty physically." She nods.

"That's to be expected. But, your note we need to ask you some questions about that. Would you like your friend to leave the room?" There was a note?

"No, I'd rather him be there." She nods.

"So you said that your had some pretty severe bullying in your last class, and that you've self harmed for a while? Can i ask who the bullies were?" Hitoshis breath got heavier. I grab his wrist and start nuzzling into it to help him calm down.

"Uhh, yeah well they're all from class 1-B. Monoma, Tesutesu, Kendo, to be honestly the only ones that didn't were Yui, Ibara, and Juzo. They helped me after the found me bleeding on the ground." He seems nervous talking about it.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay. You'll be okay." I'm just trying to reassure him. "After this is over we can go back to the dorms, okay?" He nods. The nurse asks us a couple more questions and after she rules Shinso is fine, she says that he can go back to the dorms but only if he rests for a couple days.

"Do you have anymore who could help you or take care of you? You'll need them." The nurse states.

"Oh yeah. I have Denki, Mina, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Sero. I'll be set." The nurse nods and Shinsos reply.

"Alright. You're all set, here are your pain killers, sleep meds, and anti-depressants." She hands Shinso a paper bag, "again 3 days bed rest. 2 weeks till you can go completely back to normal." Shinso nods and goes to get up. "Wait, we need to check the cuts, and get your IV drop out." He sighs and lays back down.

"H-hey Kami?" I look over at him. "Please don't look at my legs, they," he pauses. "They're pretty bad."

"Of course Toshi, can I still scent your hand?" I realize what I just asked, we haven't even established if we're dating, "I- I mean only if you're comfortable with that I mean we-"

"Yes Denki, that would make me feel a lot better." He gives me a small smile. I blush at that. I go back to basically snuggling his hand as the nurse takes his drip out. When she gets to his legs he get really nervous. But I hear Mina and Kiri telling Bakugo to not go in yet.

"Okay Toshi, I'll be right back I'll make sure no one sees your legs I'll be back soon. Promise." He nods. I get to the door just in time. I open it and see Bakugo ready to open the door. I step out quickly so he can't get a look at Toshi.

"I'm really sorry but wait like 5 minutes before going in. Okay?" Bakugo nods and steps back and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Soooo, hows he doing?" Mamma Mina has to know.

"Well, he doing fine now, just has to stay in bed for about 3 days. I'm gonna take care of him for those days and we'll get stuff figured out." Kirishima looks relieved but Bakugo has a smirk.

"So why do I smell him on you? Just sitting next to him wouldn't make his scent to you." God dammit.

"Well. Mina don't scream to loud okay?" She nods. "I think I might be his boyfriend now?" Mina squeals, she never keeps that promise. Kirishima quirks and eye brow.

"Explain, I still don't get how you got his sent." I nod.

"Well, ummm, while the nurse was talking to him about private stuff he was nervous so... I sorta scented his hand." Bakugo laughs, Mina giggles and Kiri smiles.

"Tryna get in his pants already, like the attitude Sparky." Kirishima should put him in his place more often.

"I don't wanna hear it, you were practically begging for Kirishimas dick when you started you heat in class. You were dating for what, a week, at that point?" Bakugo growls and Kirishima blushes. Mina bends over laughing.

"Hey you fucker at least we took it to another room." Jesus he doesn't give up easy. 

"Uhhh actually didn't you literally take off your shirt, like in front of the entire class." Thank you Mina.

"HEY THAT WAS ONE TIME!" God finally he's put in his place.

"Excuse me but your friend is ready to be seen." My head snaps to the nurse. I nod and thank her.

"Okay lets go see him." I walk into the room and freeze again for the second time. Hitoshi is standing up, doesn't have a shirt on and is stretching. Kill me now.

"Like what ya see?" Bakugo whispers next to me. I snap out of my little daze and glare at him.

"Oh hey guys, didn't know you were here." He scratches his forearms. He's nervous.

"Now I see why you like him so much." Mina says. I want to melt into the floor right then and there. I catch Shinsos eye and he flicks his eyes down to my shirt.

"Isn't that my sweatshirt?" I look done and remember that I wore it here. I groan and hide my face behind my hands. "I don't mind, you look cute in it." Mina screams again. She never stops.

I see him get a shirt and put it on. He turns around just enough to see his back muscles flex and he puts it on. He grabs some crutches off the wall. I now notice he has a boot on. Better not ask right now.

"Hey Denks?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you grab the bag with my medication in it. It's in the table over there." He points lazily to where it is. I nod and go over and grab it.

"Okay let's go." I turn around and start to walk out the door. Mina, Bakugo, and Kiri take the lead while I stay back with Shinso. Every time he goes to take another step his arms flex. It's torture. I groan again and face my focus into front of me.

"What's wrong Denks?" I can feel Hitoshi staring into the side of my head. I turn to look at him and our eyes meet.

"Everytime you use your crutches your arms flex it's torture." He laughs a bit and smirks.

"You can use that for next call." This mother fucker. He knew how much I loved that call. All the unholy images and things I did on that call float back into my head. I physically have to shake my head to get rid of them.

"What call?" BAKUGO IF YOU INTERRUPT US ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME!! 

"Nothing, go suck Kirishimas dick."

"I already do, anyway. What call?" Hitoshi chokes on his own spit.

"Bakugo I don't know how you got this way but never change. I'm begging you." Mina is literally cry laughing.

"Oh my god Kat, get your ass over here and get out of their business." Finally Kirishima intervenes.

"Ahhh I don't want to, it's fun doing this."

"Katsuki, get your ass over here." Uh oh Kirishima used the alpha voice.

(Explanation time, so the alpha voice is basically if an alpha is really close with and omega and uses it the omega basically has to do what they say. It's like and instinct)

"C-coming!" Bakugo runs over to Kirishima.

"Uh oh, Bakugos in big trouble." I love when Mina teases the group but god damn, even Kirishima's alpha voice gets me. I whine forgetting my boyfriend is right next to me.

"Denki, are you okay?" Thank god he's oblivious.

"I- um yeah I'm good." Mina smirks at me. Kirishima sends me a 'I'm sorry' look.

"Don't lie to me, I know somethings up." God dammit, Shinso not now.

"I'll tell you when we're back to the dorms." I purposely don't make eye contact.

"He's horny cause Red (Kirishima) used his Alpha voice." I hate Bakugo.

"Katsuki, keep your mouth shut till we get back to our dorm." And again with Kirishima being fed up with Bakugo which doesn't help my problem.

I can tell Shinsos waiting to put some distance between us and the others.

"So you're horny huh?" I nod still not looking at him.
"Look at me." He used his quirk. Doesn't even need the alpha voice. I can feel my vision go hazy and my body lose control of its self. I turn the look at him and see him smirking.

"Answer me when I talk you okay," he leans closer to me ear. "Kitten." And just like that he leaves my head, my vision clears up and I have control again. I look up to see Shinso walking away like nothing happened. And thank god I wore his sweatshirts, if I didn't you could probably see my boner through my pants. I jog to catch up with Shinso and he's still smirking. I look up to make sure the others are out of sight before I try to tease him back.

"Okay master, I'll try to answer next time." I put on my most lewd voice and expression. He stops dead in his tracks as he processes what happened. He looks at me with a hunger in his eye.

"Denki, go back to my dorm, sit on my bed and wait for me there. Got it?" Curse that goddamm alpha voice. It's even better when it's your own alpha.

This chapter is kinda long cause the next one might be kinda short so, yeah. I hope I kinda fixed the heart break from last chapter. Face reveal coming soon🤭🤭😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 538 13
Kaminari Denki, class 1A's resident electric boy who is happy and energetic. That is the Kaminari on the outside, but what about inside? What really...
136K 2.9K 15
omegaverse au. smut !! ADOPTED : @___IsaacFoster___ please check them out :) // todoroki seems to find himself in a tough situation. // character i...
108K 2.9K 31
Denki Kaminari is always smiling but what's hiding behind it... Hitoshi Shinso, new to class 1a, notices something off about Denki and decides to inv...