Baby [H.S]

By harryslittlesavage

She was gorgeous green eyes and curly locks just like her father. Her name... Darcy May Joy. More

Baby ~Harry Styles~
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
Thank you!
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Sequel
Play List

23

19.9K 400 163
By harryslittlesavage

SPEAKING OF 23, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS 23.... can you hear my sobs.....

any whooooo back to the story

________________

There stood Adam looking damn Right gorgeous at my front door. He held a single pink rose in his huge hands. Pink roses are my favorite. A grin tugged at my face as I walked over to him. He pulled me in for a hug and handed me the rose.

"How did you know that pink roses were my favorite" I grinned as he shrugged his bold shoulders. "Lucky guess, by the way you look stunning, the past month did you no justice" He held my hand and kissed the fron of it. I blushed while looking down at my hand.

"Alright kiddies, bring her back by 12, she has work tomorrow" Gemma pointed her finger at Adam, breaking our silence.

"I will have her back by 11:59" He winked while tugging at my hand. "I will keep you up to that" Gemma retorted as I chuckled at the conversation.

I suddenly felt a tiny pair of arms grip my forearm. "Mommy" My little baby girl cooed. I bent down and picked her frail body up. I placed her on my hip and lightly bounced her.

"Hello beautiful" Adam held out his hand to squeeze Darcy's. She lightly smiled while giving him a wave. I love how comfortable he was with Darcy. This gave me hope. Now that Harry has most likely forgot about us, Adam can be that male figure for Darcy.

"Well we have to get going, I must get the lady home on time" He sent Gemma a wink, as I set Darcy down. She ran over to Gemma as I said goodbye to both of them. I shut the door behind me as Adam walked me to his car.

He opened the passenger seat for me as I hopped in. "Thank you kind sir, now what are tonight's plans" I turned to face him as he 'zipped his lips'

The last time we had gone out he had kept it a secret. Whats with me and keeping secrets lately. My mind immediately traced back to Harry. He wasn't keeping a secret, but he did break some things. Like my heart...

I leaned my head on the window and began tracing random shapes. I felt Adams gaze on me, as I continued to ignore it.

"Whats wrong, you seem a bit down" He asked his voice lacing with concern. I sighed while picking at my fingers. Every time I talk about it, it makes me more upset. Its differen't thinking it opposed to hearing it out loud. Hearing it out loud reminds me that its real.

"You don't have to talk, I- I mean If you don't feel comfortable" He stumbled over his words, causing me to smile. His frown was noticeable from the corner of my eye. I gripped his hand and traced my thumb over his knuckle.

"Its not that I don't feel comfortable telling you, it just hurts..." I trailed off pain clear in my tone. He squeezed my hand reassuringly as I took a deep breath.

"Its about Darcy's father" I spoke silence cutting through the car. He cleared his throat most likely thinking over his words.

"He came back, last month. Played with both of our hearts" I chocked out as he coaxed me to continue, he stroked my delicate hand.

"He said he loved us then left, and was seen with another girl, completely cutting off connections with me and Darcy. She even called him father. Now I don't know what she will think. She only thinks 'he is on vacation' I don't even know if he is coming back" I silently cried as he continued to stroke my hand.

"He is an idiot, just letting you know. Any man would be lucky enough to have a woman as beautiful as you, and Darcy. He must be a hell of a man to leave you behind. i hope you know I wont leave" He softly added in. He lifted my hand to his mouth, leaving a kiss to each knuckle.

"I knew the minute you didn't run away when I told you I had a daughter" I chuckled while wiping away the stray tears. His laughter filled the car, as my heart skipped a beat. Something that I though only Harry could do...

"Now now... Anyways we have reached our destination. Lets forget about him, and enjoy our night" He smirked while hopping out of the car. Once he opened my door he covered my eyes. I felt his warm hands blind me from everything.

My hands were placed on top of his, walking slowly and cautiously. "You better not make me run into anything" I warned as his beautiful laughing sounded.

"Now why would I take advantage of you in your state of blindness" He laughed as i frowned. I went quiet to see if I can hear anything. i hear the sounds of shouting, mostly of little kids. I also here the faint buzzers and dings of bell.s That's when everything hit me. The smell of corn dogs and cotton candy, the bells and shouts.

"We are at a carnival" I squealed as he removed his hands. He pouted while crossing his arms. "Damn nothing can get passed you" He joked as I started at the sight in front of me. i haven't been to once since I was a little kid.

"We need to get funnel cake" I gripped his arm as we walked in. He smiled down at me while getting our tickets. "Slow down cowgirl, lets go on a ride first" He smiled as I bobbed my head.

"How about bumper cars" I suggested as his grin grew. "Losers buys the funnel cake" He added as I agreed.

"Its so on."

"Like donkey kong" Adam added in causing me to shake my head. He is such a dork. He waiting in line, then the line began to move. We gave the vendor our tickets and hopped into the bumper cars. I picked the pink as he got the blue.

I gave him a evil grin, 'Your going down' I mouthed out. He buckled his seat belt while shaking his head. I griped the wheel as I carts began to move. I headed straight towards his, hitting him with a thud. He faced me with a shocked looked, as I smiled to myself.

He then whipped his car around and rammed me into the wall causing me to scream. He howled in laughed as I spun back around. Just then this little kid bumped me right into the wall causing me to get stuck. I saw Adam smirk at what the kid has just done.

After that the cars stopped and we all hopped out. "I think that kid just won me a free funnel cake" He smirked while slipping a hand around my waist. "Yeah yeah."

We walked towards the Funnel Cake booth as we ordered one large funnel cake. He whipped out his wallet causing me to grow confused. "I thought I had to pay."

"No matter what gentlemen always pay on the date" He winked. "Thank you" He spoke while grabbing the plate of sugary goodness. My mouth watered at the sight of it. We sat down at this little table.

"Lets be cute, let me feed you some" He smirked while pulling off a piece. I whipped out my phone and caught a picture of him holding it in front of my mouth, My mouth was slightly open as you can see the rides behind us. I went into twitter as I posted the pictures.

@TiffanyJoy: When he feeds you food>>>>>> Twitter.pic////bsdbcjsdbouf

I looked back at him and saw he had a bit of powdered sugar on his upper lip. "You got a bit Right there" I motioned to his lip. He shamelessly wiped his nose. "No there."

"Why don't you help me" He smirked slightly causing me to smile. "Ok" I leaned over the table as I connected my lips to his, it was a sweet kiss. Little butterflies fluttered around my stomach as our lips moved back and forth.

I pulled away and straightened out his shirt. "Why don't you win me a stuffed bear year" I whispered against his lips.

"That will do" He whispered back his lips hovering over mine. He stood up holding my hand as we made our way over to the game, where you hit the scale with a hammer, if you ring the bell you win. He grinned at me before flexing his arms. I snapped a picture as he releases the hammer.

The bell rang loudly as I squealed. I pulled him in for a hug as he grinned. "What would you like" The Carney asked pointing to the stuffed animals. I pointed to the pink fuzzy bear.

"The pink fuzzy bear for the lady" He pulled me into his side. The man handed Adam the bear, as he handed it to be. I gripped it tightly, while snapping another picture of me holding onto the bear, Adams hand around my waist.

@TiffanyJoy: This stud won me my new best friend:)xx Twitter.Pic///BO92nd

"How about we close up this night with the Ferris wheel" He asked as I nodded my head. He lead me over to the line. As we waited patiently, it was finally our turn.We got the cart to ourselves. We sat across from each other as we both grinned. The cart began to move as Adam slide right next to me.

Once we stopped at the top he turned toward me. "You know what this mean, stopping at the top" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up you doof" I pulled him into a sweet kiss. His hand cupped my cheek as I melted into his lips. This was perfect. The cart jerked forward causing us to separate. He just grabbed my hand as we descended down.

Lets just say this night was perfect... and I got back by 12;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.1K 54
Her eyes have their own vocabulary, and what a beautiful language to learn.
1.2K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
2.9K 85 37
His green eyes lit up my world like nobody else. The way that he messed with his hair. It's like he didn't know that I was in love with him.
2.9K 93 26
Every night she dreamed of him. His curly hair, and his vibrantly green eyes. She could feel his hand hold hers, and his protective hugs and forehead...