Alvin and the Chipmunks Go To...

By mercurial_thrills

Hello! Welcome to this fanfiction I wrote in 2015, 5 whole years ago as of 2020. After Dave has a leg injury... More

Quick Author's Note!
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Two Months Later
Chapter 2 - Day 1 Of Walmart
Chapter 3 - Day 2 At Walmart
Chapter 4 - Day 3 At Walmart
Chapter 5 - Day 4 At Walmart
Chapter 6 - Day 5 At Walmart
Chapter 7 - The Weekend!
Random AATC Fanart!

The Story Was Left Unfinished!

75 2 0
By mercurial_thrills

It's unfortunate to say I never finished this story, like many of my other works in progress prior to this time. However, it is the furthest I got in 2015. Here is what happens next in the form of a summary.

The Chipmunks and Chipettes work for one more week. This week is more successful than the last week. Fortunately, this is their final week of working. It is noticed Dave's leg is healing from his injury.

.... and unfortunately, I do not remember much about the specifics. But the story is happy in the end and all conflict is resolved. One thing I do know about the specifics is how they all make a vow never to get a job at Walmart again. 

I don't blame them. In some facilities, you can hear the refrigerators and freezers SCREAMING. Just joking though, they made the vow because they found it too difficult and overwhelming. Maybe they'll try a smaller clothing store when they're older and can legally work? lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 3.2K 33
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬...❞ Hi! This is my first story. I've been r...
40.4K 1.1K 33
A young boy named Y/n Seville, son of Dave Seville is a professional guitar player, great singer, straight A student and soon to be brother of three...
50.5K 755 17
Alvin, Simon, and Theodore arrives at their school as any other usual day, truly not expecting anything that would give their hearts a shake. Especia...
8.5K 181 25
Dave Seville's gone for a few days on a business trip, leaving ALL his kids alone to spend the couple of days... together! What could possibly go wr...