Karamatsu x Reader (Single Da...

By CleverDana16

the book cover was not drawn by me! credit to owner/artist (Y/N) has been living in Japan for some time now... More

Life Goes Upside Down
The Visit
Bruzzas
Park
First Day
Who's here?
Fashion!
Rain
Mistake
Dress Up
Cat Got Your Tongue!
Forgive
i made a vine compilation
Moving
A New Day
sleepover
Ducky
SketchBook
Music Shop
Jelly
Sick
Sick (part 2)
Father's Day
Guitar
Help
Help from Chibita
(This is Art)
The Question
The Date
Periods
At the Beach
Past
Words
Comic-Con
Requests!!!
Lost
Water Park
The Boss
Birthday
Sleep
SKIP!!!
i am still on hiatus...
BaseBall!
Snowman
One Year Old
Freezing To Death
My Parents
Plan Fail
COMMISSIONS!
New Family
Mother Knows Best
Gone
Where?
Kidnapping
FINALLY FOUND THE ORIGINAL LINK
Confrontation
Back in My Arms
EPILOGUE

English

424 17 7
By CleverDana16

Credit to artist!!!

In the afternoon, Kara would stop by your room and be taught English by you. You can speak English fluently. And Kara wants to learn it. So why not?

"Repeat after me. Let'd go hang out."

"Letz go haang owt."

"You got it."

"Yu gott it."

"No wait-"

"No wayt-"

"Don't repeat that."

"Don't repe- wait, My bad. Hahahaha."

"Hahahahahaha."

You think this is the best way to hang out more. Despite the fact you like to be with him, and he was the first Matsuno to meet you, both really haven't had some time together...alone.

"Okay, let's try something else."

"Can you tell me how to say handsome?"

"Handsome."

"Thank you precious~"

You blushed. He has tricked you at calling him handsome. How gullible. But again, that was smart.

"What's wrong Y/N? Can't handle my beauty?"

You blushed even deeper. You grabbed the nearest pillow and covered your face on it.

"Non non. Don't cover that beautiful face of yours sweetie~"

You couldn't handle it anyomre. This man us killing you. How can someone be soo hot?

"Now now. Are you going to help me with my English or are you going to continue thinking of me?" Smooth~

"Fine! I'LL HELP YOU!!!" You yelled. Your entire face was red. You nearly had a nosebleed.

"My Y/N, you look like a rose. And a beautiful one in fact."

"Stop already! :)" you said, but in reality, you want him to continue.

"Fine fine. You're the boss."

You grabbed your journal and read what it said next. " Repeat after me. I think you are amazing!"

"Ey thenk yu ar amaezinng"

"Repeat. You are special."

"Yuu ar speshal"

"Pft..and-.hahahahahaha!!!"

"Pft and- hahahahahahahaha!!"

"Hey! Quit doing that!!"

"Why? You told me to repeat?"

"Not me laughing!"

"Why are you throwing punches ? I'm right!"
(wHy aRe YoU bOoInG Me? iM rIgHt!)

You teasingly/lightly punched him at his arm. He moved a bit away. You decided to jump on top of him. You attacked him with small punches. He rolls over, and gets on top of you. He begans to tickle you, as he knows you are tickilish.

"Hahahah no wait pls hahahaha"

"Wut? I Dont understand?" He says in a western accent.

"You hahahaha heard hahaha me hahahaha"

"Mmm. I don't think I did."

"HahahahHaHah"

Osomatsu then comes into the room."what the heck ard you guys doing?"

Kara stips tickiling you. Both of you got startled by Osomatsu unexpecting appearing.

"Oh my gosh! Are you guys-?"

"NO!" Both of you said in unison.

"Oh, I see. Bye~" Osomatsu leaves with a wink. He slides the door close. Karamatsu notices what position you guys were. He immediately gets off you. He stands up and holds his hand out for you to grab.

"Sorry my Karamatsu girl. Osomatsu can be the worst." He says. You grab his hand and get lifted up.

"Yeah, he is a pain in the-"

"Guys!!! Mom brought cookies!!!!" Choro shouts. He sounded excited.

"Oh sweet!!! Let's go!"

"Alright!"

Both of you went downstairs. Karamatsu grabs your shoulder and whispers through your ear.

"We should speak English. You know, for learning."

"You mean as in for fun." You whispered back.

"Yeah. That too."

Both continued to walk with sneaky smirks into gmthe living room. Everyone was there, except Yumi. She was taking a nap. Everyone was eating cookies. Karamatsu speaks up first.

"Hello family."

"Ow!!! Karamatsu, stop speaking in your painful language." Totty exclaims.

"Racist. I speak this language as well."

Everyone stood still. They looked a bit shocked. "Ha ha. Y/N can speak Painful too?" Jyushi asked.

"Not you too..." Ichimatsu said unamused.

"Hey. I have the freedom to speak English. Just you guys can speak Japanese."

They all looked a bit scared. The best way to describe their emotion will be confused as heck. You may have used to many English words for them to comprehend. Even Kara hasn't learned much of it.

"I can speak English when I want." You said in short words.

"Can we have cookies too?" Kara asked politely.

"Speak Japanese." Osomatsu said.

"Alright." You answered.

"Oh. Now we can relax." Choro added.

"Just kidding. Hahaha."

They all looked a bit disappointed. They really don't like you and Kara speaking English.

-----------------------------------------
The whole thing was both speaking English. It got everyone annoyed. They even asked for you two to leave. Karamatsu accepted, without showing any hurt feelings. You know him, not trying to show pain through that mask.

"Need to get Yumi!" Hus voice fades as he goes upstairs. You wait a bit, and then he comes with Yumi. She seems calm. Kara carried a kangaroo bag so she was going to be his joey.
(A/N: watching Wild Kratts as a kid is so worth it :)

"Let's go!" You said out loud.

And off you guys go, for a walk to the park.
--------------------------------
[AT THE PARK]
"The sky is lovely." You said slowly for Kara to understand.

"A beautiful sunset~" he responds smoothly.

"Heh. Maybe we should stop for a bit. I think I'm about to forget Japanese." You joked.

"Well, unlike you, I thought I was about to faint for too much in my mind."

"Googoogah!" Yumi began making sounds.

"Awww~ Is my little princess trying to speak English as well?" Kara playfully grabs her nose. She giggles. You have noticed that she feels more safe and happy around Kara out of the rest of the family.

"Yumi? Yuuuumiii?~" you tried to get her attention. She was focused Kara. She wouldn't take her eyes of him. Karamatsu noticed it as well.

"You can stare as much as you want, my Karamatsu princess. I understand completely. My beauty is too much even for you~" he joked. That last part, he made eye contact with you. You realized you have been staring at him as well. You blush. And get embarrassed.

"You know, the passing few weeks have been the craziest. You and I may have not spend time because of work. But now we can be together for as long as we want. I can't believe we missed out on a lot of laughs and chatting. Spending with you is so worth it. How lucky am I to have you." He says. It was out of context but it also felt as if it has a deeper meaning into it.

"I would say the same. I wish we could have spent more longer the past weeks, but now we can do that later on." You said with a smile.

"Y/N, I have something to ask you."

"What is it?" Your curiosity extended. You were anxious of ehat he might ask. It could be anything.

He hesitates. He struggles with the words he's about to say.

"Y/N, will yo-you....uh.." he stuttered.

"Hm?" You struggled to stay patient. You had this feeling that must be something super important.

"Uh...would you like to go out...?

"Huh?" You had this shocked face. You were actually hopin-

"To eat oden?"

"...."

"........."

(A/N: I GOTCHA!!! Yeah I'm sorry.)

"Yeah sure. Why not?" You improvised your reaction. You didn't want to make things worse. You should lower your expectations.

"Oh. That's great. I know a friend who serves the best oden of all!!!" He says. He seems excited.

"Well, let's go! Wait, I mean..let's go!!!"
(Lez go)

-----------------------------
[ON THE WAY]

"He can be grumpy a times. Before Yumi came to our lives, my bruzzas and I would go and eat oden after a long day. But you know, Yumi needed more support so we quit going. We never got to pay our tabs. It's been so long! I can't wait to see him again."

"Right. But do you have money for that previous tab?" You asked teasingly.

"And for the ones before that."

"Wait, what?"

"We used to be irresponsible."

"We'? Who's 'we'? You are the only brother who can say 'used to be'. The others are still irresponsible."

"Well, don't want sound left out." He joked.

You both stopped. Kara points to an area, a cart that is set near the playground. "That's the one." He says. He walks towards it, and you follow him. You were a bit nervous, so you hid behind him. You didn't know but Kara was actually blushing. He saw you trusted him to keep you safe. He also thought you looked cute.

"Ahem, hello old friend~"
(A/N: TORD?!?!)

The short guy turned around. He jumped with a small shriek. He was surprised to see Kara.

"Idjit? Is that you?"

"It is I, Matsuno Karamatsu. I have returne-"

Chibita hit the edge of his cart with his fists. It interrupted Karamatsu.

"Why you little... YOU GUYS THINK I WILL FORGET ABOUT THE TABS YOU OWE ME?!?!?!AND HOW?BY STOP COMING?!?!?!"

"Chibita. We would never hide from our consequences. We also didn't mean to hurt you. We missed you too."

"DID I SAY I MISSE-" he stops shouting. He noticed you were behind Kara. From a mad face, it turned to a confused face.

"Oi, you brought a girl?"

"Huh?" You didn't ecpect him to point you out like that.

"Oh yes. This is Y/N. She's Yumi's nanny. She lives with us now." Kara explained.

"So, you got a baby and now you want a side chick?" Chibita blurted.

"Pardon me?!" You asked. You were a bit mad that he referred to you as a side chick.

"My apologies miss. Didn't mean to offend you. I swear." He was scared. You calm down.

"I see." You muttered.

"Chibita, Y/N is a dear friend of mine. I decided to take her to the best oden of all. And she said she would love to try it." Kara explained. You never said you wanted to try it, but you still wanted to.

"Very well. But you better come more often."

"Of course. When I have time, we can both catch up-"

"Not for you, idjit. I meant that for Yumi. Look at her! She's growing up! The last time I saw her was when she was only 2 weeks old. "

"Oh right. Sorry about that."

"Sit down. I'll serve you 3 what you want. Even if you don't have the money."

As you both sit. Karamatsu took out some money out. "Actually Chibita..."

Chibita looks up and has this face of disbelief. "Who did you rob from?" He joked.

"At that Music Shop near the corner of the street I live. They pay well. Even when I'm just a cashier."

"You know, you really have changed."

"Well, sometimes we have to catch up with the pace. Time flys faster than you think. So you must take action."

"Alright, here it is." Chibita handed both of your food.

You tried it for the first time. You couldn't believe it.

"Wow!!! This tastes so amazing." You said before gobbiling the rest of it.

"I told you. Chibita has the best oden of all!" Karamatsu cheered.

"Gagagagoo" Yumi was eating as well. It probably was her first time as well. She seems to love it.

After you three finished eating and talking with Chibita, it was time to go back home. It was getting late. Kara has work tomorrow too.

"Goodbye Chibita!" Karamatsu waved.

"Goodnight!!!" You waved goodbye as well.

"Thanks for coming! Enjoy your the rest of your night!"

As you walked back home, you got a bit distracted. You were staring at the full moon.

"It's beautiful, huh?"

"It sure is."

"You know, you're cute when you're shy."

"Huh? Aghhh." You blushed.

"Hehehe. Like I said. You look cute."

"Right... I can't help it."

"Don't worry. I can't help expressing my own beauty either."

"Hahahaha."

[KARA POV]
To be honest, I always think she's cute. She's so beautiful. I can't help but think of her when I'm at work. Because of that, I would faze out and get distracted. Almost lost my job before.

In reality, I wanted to ask Y/N if she wanted to go on a date. But I thought it was too early. Even if I did ask, I doubt she would want to. She probably likes someone else. Or doesn't even like me.

My heart keeps pumping faster and faster when I see her. She smiles so gracefully. I love it when she smiles at me. Seeing her happy makes me happy. Yumi also loves being with her. We can all be happy together. However, fates decides that for us. I just can't help falling in love.

------------------------------------------------
(A/N: yeah, I actually was thinking of adding that as an actual date. But I needed to add more tension before it becomes official. So, sorry if it's becoming very impatient. Thanks for reading and stay safe.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.1K 23
No mature content in this story. This is a soulmate AU about Midoriya having mild depression and anxiety. Essentially, when a kid turns 10 what eve...
9K 259 32
Misaki Sakusa has finally reached a new level of popularity. Everything seems to be going good. Then she goes home from the Club with a blonde Male a...
163K 4.3K 29
You're just an ordinary woman, with a quirk you find useless, who enjoys nothing but peace. Even though your life wasn't as peaceful as you would've...
34.3K 1.5K 10
You were never very good at making friends. It wasn't that you were an unlikeable person, in fact when most people got to know you they seemed to rea...