Final Days

By Rubeyrose

The Straw Hat Pirates have reached their final destination LaughTale Island where a mysterious woman waits fo... More

Author Note
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note

Chapter 8

140 5 0
By Rubeyrose

MDR

I watch my brother & his crew enter a hidden place hoping for the best, I switch my mirrors view to Law. I watch as he stumbles along the path lined with island life. Everything attempting to halt his advances. I grin to myself as those who followed him also meet the same confusing fate. Switching my view to Kid I watch as the ground opens up & swallows him. Only for the captain to activate his ability & climb out of the hole. I watch in awe as Kid struggles to aid each of those who followed him. As they too fall in the ground. After everyone is out of the holes I watch as Kid & the others take to the barren trees hoping to find relief from the deadly ground. Soon Kid & Law reach the same hidden place my brother & his crew disappeared into. I close my mirror & sigh as I can't see beyond the barrier my uncle placed around his hiding place.

Law

I stop at the entrance of a magnificent golden temple. Only to meet up with Kid who also stares at it.

"Captain! There's something here." Bepo shouts pointing at a gold plate with writings of the old language on it.

"Enter if you dare. -Gol D Roger" I read aloud hoping I deciphered it correctly.

"What should we do Captain?" Bepo asks.

While I'm thinking of a strategy I noticed that Kid has taken off into the temple.

"Crap. Off we go!" I call, following Kid into the temple.

The room we enter is made entirely of gold. A piano sits in a corner.

"Captain there's another plate here!" Bepo calls.

I stare at the plate for a while trying to decipher its words. When Kid starts pounding the walls as a crew mate of his pounds on the piano, making it hiss & scream in agony. The room starts to shake & fill with water.

"Kid you idiot! We're gonna die!" I shout. Watching as the room falls apart & drops us into the floor.

The room we fall into is dark & we landed on something soft.

"Captain where are we?" Bepo asks.

"I'm not sure." I glance up & spot a giant gold plate hanging above our heads.
I study it for a while before coming to the conclusion it's another message from Roger. I'm only able to make out part of the message. "Go forth & find my treasure. -Gol D Roger." I read aloud making Kid jump up & race into the darkness me right on his heels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Stormy Bell By Helen๐Ÿ“Œ

Historical Fiction

6.7K 832 38
Bell ran away from home because of the stigma she faced as being the only white skinned in the village. She thought families were not meant for her. ...
58.4K 1.4K 20
๐ŸŒธ Share Sakura pics/fanart + ship but especially Sasusaku! I'm more useful than you, Shannaro! ๐ŸŒธ