Dont touch my human

Від mothernature401

just read and find out Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

4.3K 114 12
Від mothernature401

Stiles pov

The knock on the door tore me from my warm cocoon but I knew the pack would want answers so sadly I had to face the music. Before I could go to open the door they all start coming in me being awkward I started to slink into silence. Scoty Lydia and Issac are the only ones that show up the rest haven't come yet, Der can sense my hesitancy so he put a reassuring hand on my back. "so Stiles when did this happen" she gestures to ders hand on my back I blush and kinda get uncomfortable but I relax into his caring touch full of love.

Sorry it's been so long. I'm not sure if I'll continue this story.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

502K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
486K 10.2K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
186K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...