Spider academia: Summer blast

By lop413

Summer has just started! And it's the return of Peter Parker and Class 1-A to start their Summer vacation wit... More

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 Final Showdown pt.1
Ch. 17 final showdown pt.2
Ch.18

Ch.4

556 11 12
By lop413

Monday June 15, 2020

It is 5:45 AM as the class started to get ready and getting changed to go to Training Camp, As everyone is getting ready, Aizawa is outside of the dorms waiting for his students and the bus arrives, Aizawa started to talk to the Bus driver about their location, Later on, Peter is still yet sleepy, Midoryia is also kinda sleepy, Mostly the whole class is sleepy except for Tenya Iida, We know look at Aizawa still waiting for his students.

"Second year of training camp, I can't even think about how their first year was ever since the League attacked and Kidnapped Bakagou, Let's hope nothing bad happens this year's training." Said Aizawa but then he hears someone calling him, " Yoo Jesus look alike!" Shouted a man then Aizawa turns around and he groaned, " Oh great....Deadpool"

" Good morning Sleepy head!" Said Deadpool as he walked to Aizawa

" Wade, There are Two things I need to know. First, What are you doing here so early, and second, Why are you here to bother me?" Said Aizawa as he turned around to Deadpool.

" I just wanted to pull a Prank on my good Friend Peter, But then I saw you and The Magic school bus here, What's the deal?" Questioned Deadpool, " My class are going to Training Camp for two weeks, We need them to improve on their quirks with the group the Pussycats" responded Aizawa.

" Pussycats! Sounds hot, Can I go!?" said Deadpool but then Aizawa shakes his Head No and Deadpool falls on his Knees and started to Beg " Pleeeeaaasssseeee! I never been Camping before!" 

" No! Only Teachers and Students can go to Camp, No one else can, Now you Wait here till I get everyone" Aizawa said as he walked in the dorms to get everyone and Deadpool just stays there and he kicks  the Ground.

" Stupid Sleep bag fucker, I want to go camping, Especially when I wanna do the Panty raid" whines Deadpool and he pulls out a Gun and aims around and fools around, The bus driver looks at Deadpool a Bit scared.

" Man, Villains appearing in Camp Last year, When I see some I'll pop them like BANG BANG BANG" Deadpool started to pretend that he is shooting but then he accidentally shoots and the Bullet hits a pole reflecting it on the Bus driver's feet and He responded with a Painfully yell.

" Oh shit" Said Deadpool as he got in the bus, " You Idiot! Look what you did to my leg!" Yelled the Bus driver as he holds his Feet and Groaned in Pain.

" Ok Ok that's my bad, But you should Blame the Writer of the story for making me do this to you, But your still gonna be able to drive the bus right?" Questioned Deadpool and the Bus driver shakes his head No.

" Who's gonna take the class to Camp now!?" Yelled the Bus driver and Deadpool got an Idea.

A few Minutes Later, Aizawa walks out of the Dorms with Class 1-A and the Bus door is closed, Aizawa then turned around to the class.

" As you all know, This year's Training camp will be The same but the Forrest will have security just in case, So you all must be ready for two week s of Training." Said Aizawa and Everyone noded slowly as some of them are Tired.

" I told you all to sleep early yesterday, but no one bothers listening" Said Iida as he crossed his Arms, " We get it Alright..." Said Kaminari as he yawned.

" Remember I want everyone in a Straight line" Said Iida as he started to move his arm like a Robot, " How about we just Go in the Bus and Not listen to Four eyes" Said Bakugou and the Bus Driver opens the door however the Bus driver is wearing a Paper on his face with a Happy face drawing and He is looking at the window and The students Noticed and have Confused faces.

" Um...Why is out Bus driver is wearing a Paper on his or her face?" Questioned Jirou as she pointed at the Driver then Aizawa turned around.

The driver started to do a Girl voice " W-well Mrs. Rockstar girl...We all have stuff to hide about, And I'm hiding my face because I used the God dam James Charles Makeup shit..."

" Wait a minute... Deadpool is that you!?" Said Midoryia and Deadpool took off the paper off his face and he is wearing the Bus driver's uniform " You smart Mother fucker how the Hell you know?" questioned Deadpool and everyone eyes widen for seeing him as the Bus driver and Aizawa eyes glow red.

" Wade...what happened to the Bud driver that was here?..." Questioned Aizawa with a Serious tone.

" Well hehe...It's kinda funny really, I accidentally shot your Bus driver in the foot" Deadpool said and everyone facepalmed and Aizawa got in the bus and stared at Deadpool " Now you are gonna Drive us there now!?" Shouted Aizawa and Deadpool Noded.

" Oh no! Nope Nope Nope! I am Not Getting in that bus when He is the Driver!" Yelled Toru, " Do you even Know how to drive?" Said Tokoyami

" Y-Yea...In Mario Kart" Said Deadpool and Peter dropped his Bags " I'm Staying here" said Peter and Sero and Bakugou did the same 

" No, We are going to Training camp, either our Bus driver is...Deadpool or not, We are still going!" Shouted Iida and everyone groaned.

" everyone in the Bus now, I will keep an eye on our driver" Said aizawa and everyone went in the Bus and Aizawa is keeping an eye on Deadpool, Everyone's bags are now in the Back and started to take a Seat and Deadpool started the bus as he started to Drive slowly.

" Why does he always have to make things worse?" Said Momo and Peter is very tired to speak " He...." He then yawns " He is him..." Peter said as in a tired tone.

" Peter san your still tired, You should rest now while we get there" Said Momo then peter's head quickly layed on her shoulder as he started to sleep and she blushed.

" The wheels on the bus goes round and round, Round and Round, Round and round, the wheels on the bus on the bus goes round and round all through this weird ass city" Singed Deadpool while he is Driving 

" This weird ass City is our Home Wade" Said Aizawa

" Remember this isn't my home world, My real Home is Canada in my world" Said Deadpool and he passed through a Stop sign.

" Oh geez he just passed through a Stop sign..." Said Midoryia 

" At least he is not being a reckless driver. Ribbit" Said tsuyu as she holds Midoryia's hand to calm him down.

" Y-Yea your right Asui" Said Midoryia and Tsuyu looked at him " Again is Tsu" Tsuyu said 

" How much you guys wanna bet we all are gonna die today because of the Driver?" Said Bakugou with a smirk and Kirishima and Sato shouted " Don't say that!"

" Bakugou kun, I know Deadpool may be dumb or annoying, But he might be responsible for driving" Said Uraraka 

After one hour, Deadpool took a Sharp turn very badly that made the bus go left and everyone moved to the left hitting the window.

" Ow! Dude!" Shouted Shoji

" Seriously Deadppol!?" Shouted Mina

" Wade! Pay attention to the signs!" Shouted Peter

" Ok, Take back what I said an hour ago" said uraraka as she rubbed the side of her head.

" Who taught you how to drive!?" Yelled Bakugou 

" Your Sexy Milf Mother!" Shouted Deadpool and Everyone's eyes started to laugh after his Response and Bakugou eyes widen and didn't say anything and his eyes twitches.

" He just called your mother a Milf!" Laughed Kirishima

" I did not to hear that...But oh my god!" Toru said as she is laughing

" Wade! you-" Peter gets cut off by his own laughter 

" WHAT DID YOU SAID YOU ASSHOLE!?" Shouted Bakugou as he got up from his seat and started to ball up his fist.

" Bakugou Sit down!" Iida quickly said and Deadpool turned around and gived Bakugou a Middle finger  " Your Milf mother has perfect lips buddy, She can give one hella of a BLOW! Haha" Shouted Deadpool and Everyone went " OOOHHHH" and Bakugou sat back down

" watch till we get off!" Whispered Bakugou 

After a Few more Minutes they make it to the Hill of their Camp and the Bus stops and everyone got off and grabbed their bags from the back of the bus.

" Glad that freak ride is over with" Said Todoroki as he stretched 

" Hey you gotta like Deadpool's roast of Bakugou Mother" Said Kaminari as he start to chuckle and Bakugou remembered " Oh yea! Where are you Deadpool!?!" Shouted Bakugou and Aizawa wrapped Bakugou around with his Scarf and Deadpool got off the bus and started to crack his neck and Back.

" Um...Where is this Camp?" Questioned Peter as he looked around.

" Oh...Well Peter since this is your first time here their is something you should know before we start going to the Bunkhouse." Said Midoryia.

" Oh, What's that?" Questioned Peter and A lady's Voice started to appear " Welcome back Class 1-A" Said a Lady as the class turned around they see Three girls wearing a Cat hero costume and a Tall man wearing the same thing 

" We've come to lend a paw and help!!! Coming out of nowhere... Stingingly cute and catlike! Wild, Wild Pussycats!!!" said Mandalay as her team does their poses 

" Oh! So these are the four you mentioned me about right Midoryia?" Said Peter and Midoryia Noded.

" Mandaly, Pixie Bob, Ragdoll and Tiger, Great to see you four again" Said Aizawa, " Same thing goes for your class and you Aizawa! I heard you have a New student huh?" Said Pixie bob 

" That is correct, Peter come here" Said Aizawa and Peter runs up to him and Peter looks at The pussycats " Hey...Names Peter Parker" Said Peter 

" We know! Your the One who from the Other world!" Said Ragdoll and Peter was amazed " How did you know?" Questioned Peter 

" I told them about you" Said Aizawa as he looked at Peter " And I mean everything" 

" We heard that you and Midoryia Took down All for one with All might and that other hero, I kinda forgot his name" Said Mandalay as she scratched her head.

" Oh you mean Ironman, Yea we did, It was so cool...but risky at the same time" Peter said and Tiger walked up to him, " Just because you Defeated The leagues Leader, That doesn't mean I won't make you train hard until you pummel" Said Tiger as he cracked his Knuckles and Peter took two steps back with a scared face.

Deadpool appeared Behind Peter and Aizawa, " Sooo! Who are these four cuties? Neko's?" Said Deadpool and Tiger pointed at Deadpool, " Who's this?" 

Aizawa sighed " This is Wade Wilson, Code name Deadpool, He is from Peter's world but the Ironman told him to stay on this world to keep an eye on him" Said Aizawa as deadpool walked to the Pussycat's, " I know what you four are gonna say, Man! This Handsome and Sexy Mother fucker looks like Twice, Well guess what I don't! I killed the Bitch! Haha!" Said Deadpool.

" Oh right...Your the one who Kills villains" Said Mandalay a bit worried, " That's right! and maybe take down heroes if I get paid, But No villains are here so I am a Good boy for now" Said Deadpool.

" Wade you can leave now" Said Aizawa and Deadpool responded " No I want to stay!" 

" You are leaving because your not a student or a teacher, So get to it" Said Aizawa 

" How about this" Deadpool then runs to the bus and turns it off and rushes behind the bus " And I am not paying for shit" Deadpool then pushes the bus to the cliff, The bus then falls off the cliff and- " Writer! Don't bother making the bus explode or Catching on fire! If you do! Oh I swear on Jah!" 

" Ok Fine! I gotta stop taking orders from you" 

The bus falls off the cliff then the bus totally destroyed as it falls and everyone were shocked of what he just done.

" Problem solved! No bus, No ride for me!" Said Deadpool and he just realized something, " W-wait....OH FUCK! MY LUNCH! " Deadpool jumps off the cliff 

" D-did he just..." Momo stuttered, " I-...." Jirou had nothing else to say.

" Well...That just happened" Aizawa said in a surprised tone

Midoryia and Peter quickly ran to the cliff and looked down. " Is he gonna be ok Peter?" Questioned Midoryia, " Yea, He will Live, He always does" Answered Peter

" A-anyways, We are glad to see you guys again, As you all may know we have full security around the Forrest for now on, So there is nothing to worry about for now" Said Mandalay 

" However! We are still gonna do my favorite part before beginning our camp!" Pixie bob quickly shouted in excitement and everyone started to get a bit worked up

" Peter...get ready" Said Tokoyami as he is behind Peter 

" Why? What's gonna" Peter then gets spider senses and The ground everyone is standing becomes a slop making them slide all the way to the bottom part of the hill, Peter quickly hops off the slop and lands on his knees. " What the hell was that!?" Peter shouted 

" Oh boy! Here comes my children's!" Pixie bob then uses her quirk to create earth Monsters and half of the class get's ready to get pass them while peter just stares at them " Holy shit..." Peter gulped and takes out his web shooters as he puts them on.

" Ok class! I remember how last year was when we first went through this! Parker, Do what you can do!" Iida said

" I got this! I fought a Villain made out of sand like two years ago" Peter then shot a web string at the beast arm and he launched himself to the beast and sticks on it's arm.

The whole class started to defeat the Earth Monster, Midoryia using his Kicks, Todoroki using his ice to at least freeze the beast, Bakugou using his explosions. After an Hour later the whole class makes it to the bunk house field where they met The pussycats and Aizawa as they are all tired and a bit dirty.

" Impressive, an hour for making it back, You guys have gotten better" Mandalay complimented, " Not bad, But it's not good enough for you all, That's why you all will have a 3 Minute brake and we will get started with the quirk training, Do you all understood?" questioned Tiger and everyone Noded slowly but they didn't say a word because of exhaustion, Tiger then punched the ground " I said! Do You all Understood!" Shouted Tiger and everyone quickly shouted " Yes sir!"

Peter then starts a timer on his phone as Todoroki and Mina sees, " What's with the Timer Peter?" Questioned Mina, " Is to see how long I will survive in camp for two weeks" Peter answered 

" It won't be that Bad, Your just gonna be training hard that's all" Said Momo

Then something was moving from the bushes and then Mineta quickly ran behind Ojiro " They have animals here now!?" Shouted Mineta.

Deadpool comes out of the bushes with broken bones and wounds " I live!, And i saved my own lunch!" Deadpool crawls 

" Jesus!...Does he really heals from anything?" Mandalay said as she looks at Deadpool a bit disturbed 

" Sadly...Yes" Aizawa said and he turns around and walks to the Bunk House " These two weeks will be a Nightmare for me now.."   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 183 23
After Izuku has been shot down by All Might he meets a group of people and his life and goals are changed forever. art is mine if I don't give credi...
30.2K 389 45
When you're suddenly put into another world that you're pretty sure shouldn't be remotely possible, you know it means big. But right now, that doesn'...
9K 180 20
Pro Vigilante of NYC, Spider-Man, is forced to move to Japan to attend U.A academy in order to become and be registered as a Pro Hero in the U.S and...
58.2K 615 10
My second attempt at making a My Hero Academia story. After working out the problems, this will be a Total new story than from the last one. A/N: I d...