Loving Pranpri ✔️(JenLisa Fan...

由 jennielisaKM

Lisa Pranpriya Manoban can't wish for any thing anymore. She has everything that everyone wishes for. Perfect... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1: Speechless
Chapter 2: My Rebel Girl
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: My KAIsin
Chapter 5: Naked Live show
Chapter 6: Same person, Same feeling!
Chapter 7: Stuck with you
Chapter 8: Severe Pain
Chapter 9: Now or Never
Chapter 10: This is not a love story
Chapter 11: Present Time
Chapter 12: What is love?
Chapter 13: Don't give up
Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry
Chapter 15: Close to me
Chapter 16: Tutor
Chapter 17: Mad
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Untitled
Chapter 20: I'm not her first
Chapter 21: He's my first
Chapter 22: Care
NEW STORY-Wrong Wedding
Chapter 23: Road trip
Chapter 24: Lowkey
NEW STORY
note
Note ❤️
I'm back!

Chapter 25: 2gether

4.3K 121 59
由 jennielisaKM

Lisa's POV

"The heck I'm so hungry!!!" Taehyung groaned while touching his tummy.

"Me too! Hiking and touring around the cave makes me hungry. I hope they serve the best food here so it will satisfied my cravings" Rosé said while dreaming about foods.

I had to suppress my laugh from the amusement I was feeling to Rosé. She's really into foods and I wonder how she still managed to have a good figure despite being a big eater and food lover. Like, how is it possible?

"Can you please calm down your tummy, Rosé? You're always looking for food" Said by Jisoo.

"So what?" Rosé scoffed. "It's better than looking at you. You're face is disgusting!" And she even rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Really? My face is disgusting? Say it to yourself, SIZ! I know how much you love this face." Jisoo said sarcastically.

I wonder why Jisoo always emphasize the word "SIZ" to Rosé. I find it really weird like she was doing it with a purpose. Rosé already knew that they are stepsisters, she shouldn't need to emphasize it anymore. Haysst, I really can't understand why Jennie have to fall to a weird person like Jisoo. I mean, I'm weird as well but why not choose me?

You're already forgetting Jennie, right?

Oh yeah, why I forgot about it? Stupid Lisa! You promised it to yourself.

My mind stopped contemplating with myself when I feel a presence beside me. I almost wanted to curse because why would the person which causing my mind to contemplated with myself will have to go near me. Is it torture or a kind of playing tricks to my life? Because if yes, I'm totally the most unluckiest person in the world.

"Can I occupy this sit beside you?" Jennie asked me with a smile.

Yeah, here we go again. I guess, I really have to deal with Jennie cause her presence is no joke. Avoiding her is not working at all since wherever I go, she's always there like we're purposely seing each other no matter how hard I try to ignore her. I can't just avoid her anymore.

We're now here at the restaurant which Taehyung suggested to us. All of us already take our sit and the only seat that is not yet occupied was the seat beside me which is to my concern, the reason why Jennie is asking me to sit with her. Don't get it wrong, it's so obvious that she doesn't want to be with me either. It is just that she doesn't have any choice at all.

I didn't answer her question and just moved my table a little, away to her so that there's still a little space between us and to distant myself from her as well. I guess she already understand what I've been trying to imply with her so she didn't asked for more anymore and just already occupied the seat. I can't help but to feel uneasy especially I know to myself that Jennie was right beside me. The atmosphere felt awkward and Jennie wasn't even doing anything but her presence is already bothering my whole self. I can't last this tension between us anymore so distract myself from other thing, I just focused myself to Rosé and Jisoo who are still arguing with each other.

"Eww! As if!" I heard Rosé groaned.

Jisoo just laughed on her, "I bet, you'll miss me when I'm already gone"

"No way!"

"What if I'm actually leaving? You'll miss me. Mark my words!"

It is just me who saw it but I noticed that Rosé changed her expression after hearing the idea of her stepsister's so called "leaving them" joke. I didn't know she's worried about her. I thought she hate her stepsister? Well, maybe she still care for her a little. For all I know, there are still sisters for Pete's sake!

"Are you serious about that?" There's a hint of worry on her voice.

"See?" Jisoo chuckled. "You all gonna miss me when I'm gone"

But I'm not missing you, Jisoo.

"Jisoo, stop making a story" Rosé rolled her eyes again.

"I know you'll miss me, chipmunk!"

I dunno why but this two is really something but I just can't put a finger to it but surely they are. They are so weird towards each other. Maybe that's because they are weird in the first place but I dunno why, they look so normal like a two sisters teasing each other but I can sense something different especially the way Rosé look at her sister. Haysst, whatever it is, they are the only one who knows about it.

"Woah! Woah! Stop arguing lovers the food is now coming" Taehyung said as he sit beside me.

"WE'RE STEPSISTERS! NOT LOVERS!!!" Both of them shouted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Ok! Ok! Whatever it is! Can you please stop arguing with each other? I'm already hungry"

Good thing the two of them obey what Taehyung told them and just shut their mouth because if I was the one to be asked, I already wanted to be out in this restaurant. Not because I'm too hungry but because I'm too distracted with Jennie's presence like I can't focus properly because she's too near with me and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

My thoughts was cut off when Taehyung intervene it.

"Sup Lisa? What do you feel right now? Do you feel happy to spend your time with my cousin? Your Jennie?" Taehyung whispered mischievously.

What the heck he was thinking about? I'm liking it?

No way!! Doesn't he understand that I'm already forgetting about her cousin and because of their plan, I finding it too hard to make it possible?

"Tae, I'm not enjoying it so far. To be honest, I hate it" I whispered back with anger on my tone.

"Lis, your not good at lying and based on what I have seen a while ago, it didn't prove your point" Taehyung said while laughing.

"You little-" I was about to say something but I didn't finish it anymore because ...

"You're already hungry, right? Can't you stop being a flirt, Tae? The food is already serving"

Everyone purposely stopped from what they are doing after hearing that very cold and scary voice from someone else which I won't bother to mention the name anymore since I'm already aware to myself that you already knew who it was. Silence filled the whole surrounding as the atmosphere felt different because of the tension we are feeling right now. Rosé who was about to start eating almost drop her fork looking so surprised on what she have heard and Jisoo on the other hand can't even finished chewing her chicken wings inside her mouth because she looks so shocked as well. Even Dahyun and Sana looks an idiot right now because they look like a fool who's gawking on our side. Well, if you're going to asked about me? No need anymore because the only thing I was feeling right now is the fear that is growing inside me. Why do I feel like something bad will going to happen?

"C-cous I'm just a-asking her" Taehyung said stuttering who looks so pale right now.

"I'm not asking for your side. I'm ordering you to just eat because FLIRTING infront of the food is not a good manner. Do you understand it?"

And even if I'm not seeing Jennie right now, I knew and I felt to myself how her cat-liked eyes are firing with anger now while talking with a gritted teeth because of Taehyung. Wait-I'm not so sure if it was just Taehyung or should I include myself to her anger as well. But I can't see any valid reason to be included to her so called "anger" specifically accusing her cousin with that flirting thingy. We're not flirting in the first place and why would she care about it if she was saying the truth in the first place? There's nothing to do with her about it because it's about me and his cousin's relationship we're working out and not hers.

"Yeah, I-I understand n-now" Taehyung answer back who even looks so paler right now.

Can't blame him from being so scared right now because Jennie was literally the definition of being 'savage.' It's one of her special skills.

No one ever dare to talk after that intense encounter with Taehyung and Jennie. We just eat our food with a silence without minding each other's business. Sometimes I can't help to myself but to take some glance to Jennie just to see her reaction. She's just eating normally as if nothing happened but all of them was still affected especially Taehyung who can't even hold her spoon properly because of his trembling hand. He still looks so scared until now.

"Guys we still have one activity for today" Dahyun started a conversation.

Good move for Dahyun I thought we will be forever silent with each other for ages.

"Oh yeah we still have bicycle riding activity and if I'm not mistaken that is what most tourists loved here because while riding a bike you can tour around to the whole splash adventure and you will see their most breathe taking views they always been proud of" Sana said.

Rosé joined the conversation, "Well, we still have Toy Factory in our activity. We'll rent a bicycle to stroll around and then after that we we're heading to the Toy Factory to play here."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about the Toy Factory. The arcade games, right?" Dahyun said.

Rosé just nod her head as a response.

"So what now? Let's go we shouldn't wasting our time here. We still have many activities for tomorrow. Come on?" Sana answered back.

All of us nodded in agreement and left the restaurant immediately after settling our bill. We all headed to the station where we can rent a bike for strolling. Each one of them take the bike that they are going to ride except from me because there's no bike left for me anymore.

"Sorry Lis, there's only 6 bikes left and we already took it" Dahyun said.

"Ok I'll just walk" I answered.

"But that's too far. We're still heading to Toy Factory and it's too far here"

I can't help but to rolled my eyes, "Then I'll just share a ride with you guys. Who's willing to give me a ride?" I asked all of them.

"Sorry but I can't ride a bike properly when there's someone on my back" Dahyun quickly reasoned out.

"Ahmm me too" Sana said.

"Ahmm Lis sorry but me too" Rosé said while smiling.

"You didn't want to ride with me as well so me too" Jisoo said in a bored tone.

And I was about to look at Taehyung but this shit is already gone.

"Bye guys, I'm in a hurry!!" Taehyung shouted while treading his bike hurriedly.

What's the matter with them? Why do I feel like they are purposely refusing my request? Are they planning something?

"I'll give you a ride instead" Jennie said casually from behind.

Fuck! I don't want this! I don't want to be closed with her again! I'm already forgetting about her but why is it happening to us? No way! I can't let this happen I'm pretty sure I can still find other way. I won't agree with her.

"Ma'am, do you still have bike left with you?" I asked the receptionist for renting a bike.

"I'm sorry but all the bike here are already rented. Sorry ma'am" She said.

Fuck! How unlucky I am?

"Lis, I'm already offering you a ride. Why don't just accept it since you didn't have a choice at all?" Jennie said smiling while waiting for me at the bench.

The squad already left us and guess what? I think there's no choice left with me anymore but to have a ride with her. I didn't like it but that's too far if I decided to just walk maybe I'll just avoid her in our whole ride.

"Hey will you just stand there or you will accept my offer?" Jennie asked who's waiting me on her bike.

"As if I have a choice" I rolled my eyes and then hop in to the backseat of her bike.

I felt the bike moved as Jennie started treading. Involuntary, the wind blows Jennie's hair to mine, causing me to smell how fragrant her scent is. She smells like vanilla that I guess I won't get tired of smelling since it was so intoxicating. The heck! What I was thinking? I should appreciate the beautiful view we are touring around right now but the only thing I've been thinking for is Jennie. Aiisssh! Lisa wake up!

I came up to the reality when suddenly, the bike get shaky and unstable. I wasn't holding into something so it's giving me a hard time balancing my self.

"Hey, Jennie! Slowly!" I shouted.

"Lisa, you should hold into something. I'm going to increase the speed!" Jennie said as the bike moved faster and faster.

"What should I hold into?" I shouted.

"Find something"

Jennie's waist is the only thing that across my mind right now. I can't think about anything else. But, I don't want to be really closed with Jennie as well. As in no way!

The speed is really increasing and it's getting dangerous for me if I didn't hold into something. Shit! I didn't have a choice now!!!

I was in a complete surprise when someone abruptly grab my arms. Jennie put it into her waist and now it was really awkward for us because it looks like I'm giving her a backhug, causing me to have a complete access to feel how warm her body is.

"I told you to hold into something. I'm increasing the speed" She said casually.

I blinked twice and swallowed hard as my heart started to race.

Lisa plsss calm your heart! You shouldn't want to get hurt again, right?

You're slowly forgetting about her

"What's the score between you and my cousin?" Jennie seriously asked.

My brows immediately arched because of her question.

"Why do you care?" I answered back.

But instead of answering my confusion she asked me a question again, "Why are you avoiding me? Why do you give up on me of all a sudden?"

I gave up because you already have someone else

I really wanted to tell her that but I choose to be silent.

"Come on, the squad already left us. We'll be late in Toy Factory" I said to divert the topic.

"No, we're not going to Toy Factory!" Jennie said as she turn the bike to other direction.

"Wa-wait Jennie! Where are we going? They are waiting for us" I said while panicking.

"No! We're going to another place"

"What!?"

"We're running away again" She said while a smile is forming on her lips.

To be continued...

-🅰️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

124K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
488K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
632K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
31.5K 1K 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...