WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME

By Anjiiii__

This is the story about the Mew and gulf... mew(22) who is a sharp shooter and has a great name in his field... More

NOTE
The Introduction
WHEN WE MET
Innocent Gulf
WHAT IS THIS FEELING
THINGS TO KNOW
THINGS CHANGE
WHAT HAPPENED
ONE STEP
EMOTIONS
DIFFICULTIES
DATE
CARING
SUPRISE
TRACKING DOWN
D-DAY
CONSEQUENCES
PLAN
THE LIFE....
CLOSER
IS IT????
DOUBTS
UNEASY
CONFESSION
TRUTH
MESSAGE TO YOU GUYS...
6 MONTHS LATER
REALLY!!!!
I CAN'T
LIKE A DREAM
WHAT'S GOING ON
ANNOUNCEMENT
SMILE...
WHAT'S WRONG!!
MY MEW
CAN'T BELIEVE
COME BACK PLEASE
OUR TIME
FINALLY MARRIED...💕
ANNOUNCEMENT
EPILOGUE

MOMENTS

6.1K 344 22
By Anjiiii__

Standing on the road...both were just looking at each other...

"WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND "

These words hit gulf at different level of angle..

They continued to just stare each other.. the sound of the water flowing down the bridge can be clearly heard and the breeze making their hair wave in air...

Mew took a step towards gulf..
He took his free hand to place on gulf's cheeks..

"Gulf... if you feel that in a short time how can we be boyfriends or be in a relationship... then I must confess to one thing...
I fell in love in the very first moment I saw you.... and if you gonna say no then...."

Mew's sentence was stopped by gulf as he quickly placed his hand to surround mews neck and pull him closer to himself.... and placed his lips on mews...

Gulf had closed his eyes shut just to feel mew taste inside him...
Mew eventually closed his eyes to reciprocate the same...
After a lathering kiss...they both parted.. keeping their eyes locked to each other...

"So is this your answer gulf???"

Gulf blushed and his ears turned red... and he smiled like hell...

"Gulf ...look at me and say to me... please gulf..."

Mew kept his hand on gulfs cheecks to make him look towards him...
Gulf was saying nothing...

Gulf was just a shy boy who never had anything like that... it's not that anyone dint approach him..but mew was the special one thing that made gulf to break his all barriers...

Mew took a breath and said...

"Gulf.. I like you..in fact I love you...you dont have tell me soon that you love me..just say what you feel... please gulf..."

Gulf looked at mew...and said..

"I like you too mew ...and my answer is YES..."

Mew couldn't control his happiness.. he turned around.. to make himself believe...that the guys he loves agrees to be with him... and turning again towards gulf ...

Mew hugged gulf tightly...

AT GULF'S ROOM

After the confession mew asked to take him to his room as he never been inside...

As they both entered into gulf's room..mew saw that gulf lived a minimal living... a study table a bed a neat clean kitchen and a small dining table for two persons...

Gulf saw mew observing his place...

"I live simple mew... I know I cant match...."

Gulf was cut by mew..

"Dont even say that gulf... I love the way you are... I dont want you to change for me or anything.. I want the gulf who i am nowwith me...being with.. I wanna make you happy gulf... "

Gulf eyes got a little watery...

Mew saw photo frames on a shelf... it was when gulf was a kid and his parents were with him...

Gulf saw mew looking at pictures.... gulf said before mew asked him about his parents...

"They are my parents.... "

Gulf came near the shelf... and stood near mew..

"They are no more..."

Mew was already aware of everything.. he dint wanted to spoil anything..he just listen to what gulf was saying..

" when I was 16 they passed away... I was with aunt for few months I ran away and came here to pursue my dreams...."

Mew took his hands... to hold gulf's hands and interwinded them...

Gulf changing the subject asked to mew...

"What about your parents...???"

This time  mew decided to tell the truth ...

"Born orphan..."

Gulf smile went off to saw mew with gentle and care expression..

"Gulf.. I dint even know who my parents were..."

Mew's voice was heavy as he emotions took over him..

"You know I never had a family...I used to see my  friends going with parents when I was in school  and I always questioned god..why me... but I think It feels like god gave me a family today.. "

Gulf immediately hugged mew...
They were just giving strength support and care to each other...

After sometime.. Gulf got changed and mew was watching him cook..with huge smile...

Gulf raised his eye brow.. and asked mew..

"What...what are you looking..at???"

Mew chuckled a bit... and replied him..

"I am watching my boyfriend cooking..who can look cute and sexy at the same time..."

Gulf smiled and said...
"You are...really...."

"Really.... what???"

"Pervert.... and stop calling me boyfriend I am not used to it.."

"Oh... really who kissed me few hours ago...who confessed jealousy and likeness...."

Gulf was red again...

"Mew.... "

"What..and get used.. to it..because you are taken..now.."

"Enough of the conversation.. just go and get changed mew.. and we can have dinner then..."

"Are you chasing me away..."

"No I am not...just go and freshen up..."

"Ok... as my boyfriend says..."

Mew smiled and left the room and gulf got busy in making the dinner...

MEW'S ROOM

Mew entered his room..he gota quick shower and got changed..

As mew was about to leave.. his phone rang... it was from Fiz..

He immediately picked up the phone...

"Hello mew..."

"Hi.. fiz..."

"I got the information... "

"So what is she after.."

"What am I going to say listen carefully..."

"Ok.."

"Do you know that Victoria is the daughter in law of RISO COMP & PVT LTD chairman..."

"Yes.. we all know.. dont tell me that..."

Mew guessed the right spot..

"Yes.. you are right... she wants chairman CHRIS to be shot dead..."

"Any specific reason...???"

"After Victoria's husband died... chairman tranfered the name of the company to his brothers son and not giving anything to her.. she played a game and has most if the director's on her side to vote for next position to take over... "

" I dont care about this shit fiz... why me..???"

"Then I have only answer only you can do it..."

"What the fuck...??? Like why??"

"After exact 1month there is going to be a share holder meeting.. the chris is also a player.. he knew that Victoria will be asking money as he has grandchildren.. still he refuses to give company to them.."

"Fiz.. I don't wanna know any reason tell me why me..??"

"On that day.. the chairman has two meetings one is with the new employees joining speech seminar...and next is the share holder meeting..she wants you to shoot him at the morning meeting..so that she can blame his brother in law that he killed chris as he not giving him the whole company...
And this work can be only done by you...and you have a record of not being caught with exact one bullet kill reputation..."

"Fiz..anything about me and gulf is she..???"

"Nope.. but she wants his father in law dead.. she can't take chances... so she is searching your weakness so you can't refuse...
I dont think they will try anyone with you...just take care of your man.. "

"Thanks fiz..."

"No problem...if anything call me.. "

"Hmm...ok bye.."

GULF'S ROOM

Gulf arranged the table and mew came at the same time..

"Let's eat.. I am hungry..."

Gulf was behaving cute and lively..mew just smiled at him..and they both started having their dinner...

Mew's mind was somewhere else..he was looking gulf's room all over so nothing can be suspicious...and a idea popped on mew's mind....

"Gulf...."

"Hmm..."

"Can I stay over tonight..????"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 5.5K 36
This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect boy in every aspect. Little did he know...
8.1K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
136K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
14K 718 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...